Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

How is it in a family that often gets airsick while flying, several family members are pilots?

I'd guess it's because Jim Bob has a big and likely lifelong infatuation with planes.....and since the boys know they can only have outlets where they can grab a little freedom and the thrill of mastery if they do something that really catches JB's fancy......piloting is what they choose. 

• Love 2

....."so fun"??? It should be so MUCH fun. It bothers me how people can't seem to speak English correctly  and English is their first language. Anna is guilty of this "so fun" thing also. Drives me batty.....sorry, I had to vent that.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Jana doesn't really care what my favorite things to grow are. She just wants fawning over her garden from her loyal leg humpers. 

She’s getting more than she bargained for. Some are responding with comments about Josh. Not fair? Probably, but that’s social media.

I only say it's not fair because I don't think Jana and JD can STAND Josh. I think that's been pretty clear over the years. I also feel like I rarely see/saw pictures of Jana with Josh's kids, in comparison to her with her other siblings children. I'm almost 100% positive that I've never seen a picture of Gracie anywhere close to Josh, even at big family events. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 5/24/2021 at 6:47 PM, Tasya said:

I only say it's not fair because I don't think Jana and JD can STAND Josh. I think that's been pretty clear over the years. I also feel like I rarely see/saw pictures of Jana with Josh's kids, in comparison to her with her other siblings children. I'm almost 100% positive that I've never seen a picture of Gracie anywhere close to Josh, even at big family events. 

Grace is JD's daughter for God's sake. Only in Duggar-land would it be note-worthy that JD doesn't allow his daughter (his daughter) to be in the vicinity of her pedophile uncle.

I'm sure that there is a lot of shaming and brow-beating about Jesus and forgiveness, but I simply can't imagine any parent not drawing the line at allowing their own children around Josh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

There’s a Jason?!

Last night I couldn’t sleep, so instead of counting sheep I counted Duggars. I may have cheated a little by just calling all of the youngest granddaughters “Evy,” but I thought I did pretty well... until I got to the Howlers. I knew Justin the child groom, and James who was raised by that rebel Jill, and the sinner twin Jeremiah and the political twin Jed! and Jackson the reformed photobomber... but Jason? 

Oh well.

As a PSA, I do not recommend counting Duggars unless you want some really weird dreams. 

Jason is Hilaria's boyfriend--that's how to remember him. 😁

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Panopticon said:

There’s a Jason?!

Last night I couldn’t sleep, so instead of counting sheep I counted Duggars. I may have cheated a little by just calling all of the youngest granddaughters “Evy,” but I thought I did pretty well... until I got to the Howlers. I knew Justin the child groom, and James who was raised by that rebel Jill, and the sinner twin Jeremiah and the political twin Jed! and Jackson the reformed photobomber... but Jason? 

Oh well.

As a PSA, I do not recommend counting Duggars unless you want some really weird dreams. 

ODG. I do that too. If I can’t sleep I try to name all of the original recipe Duggars. I don’t bother with the grands. I figure if JB and MEchelle don’t care... neither do I. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 12
(edited)

Grandkids:

Spurge, Henry, Ivy

Izzy, Sam

Grace

Giddy, Evelyn

Felicity, Evangeline

Mackenzie, Michael, Mason, Marcus, Meredith, Maryella 

Bella

Addison, Garrett, Brooklyn 

Did I forget anyone?

Edited by iwantcookies
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Let’s see if I can name them:

Josh

JD

Jana

Jessa

Jill

Joy

Joana

Jennifer

Josie

Jordyn

Jackson

James

Jason

Justin

Jason

Jeremiah

Jed

Josiah

Joseph

Jason two time?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I only can remember them in groupings.

Josh & JD. Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy. Joe and Josiah. Jed and Jer. Jason, Justin and James. Jackson and Tyler. Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn and Josie.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I only can remember them in groupings.

Josh & JD. Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy. Joe and Josiah. Jed and Jer. Jason, Justin and James. Jackson and Tyler. Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn and Josie.

I only remember the Duggarlings from that stupid jingle that Michelle recited during the opening credits. Josh Jana John David Jill Jessa Jinger Joseph Josiah Joy-Anna Jedidiah Jeremiah Jason James Justin Jackson Johanna Jennifer Jordyn Josie. 

I may or may not have spent half an hour recently making a Word document to keep track of the grandkids. I was bored, what can I say. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

I've got the second generation kids in order:

Josh, Jana, John David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn-Grace, and Josie. 

Tyler falls in between Jennifer and Jordyn I believe, age-wise. 

Third generation I have to do based on who their parent is:

Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, Mason, Maryella, M7

Gracie

Israel, Samuel

Spurgeon, Henry, Ivy, Seewald #4

Felicity, Evangeline

Garrett, Addison, Brooklyn

Bella

Gideon, Evelyn

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Heathen said:

I only remember the Duggarlings from that stupid jingle that Michelle recited during the opening credits. Josh Jana John David Jill Jessa Jinger Joseph Josiah Joy-Anna Jedidiah Jeremiah Jason James Justin Jackson Johanna Jennifer Jordyn Josie. 

I may or may not have spent half an hour recently making a Word document to keep track of the grandkids. I was bored, what can I say. 

Same here. I have that stuck in my brain. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Heathen said:

but you have to add "and I gave birth to every one"

• LOL 14
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

but you have to add "and I gave birth to every one"

"But I dump them on their sisters at six months old so I could get to work on another one! Screw this child-REARING crap!" 

I do add "our latest, precious addition...Josie" in my head when I recite the jingle. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 5/31/2021 at 7:55 PM, Heathen said:

I have that memorized too, lol. 

I see your Word document and raise you an Excel spreadsheet with all the kids and grandkids with formulas to keep track of their age. I have the Bates and Kellers and Rods on there too, and a few other families. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, christine falls said:

I see your Word document and raise you an Excel spreadsheet with all the kids and grandkids with formulas to keep track of their age. I have the Bates and Kellers and Rods on there too, and a few other families. 

I have an Excel spreadsheet for all you've listed and a few other, also. But I just list their birthdates, I don't have a formula to update their ages, so I think you win this round. 

Edited by Nysha
  • Love 8
(edited)
20 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Isn’t Jana the one that was rumored to be courting a Wissman?  Maybe she’s just Jer’s chaperon and that’s why she’s hanging with the family?

Both Jana and Jeremiah were rumored to be courting Wissmanns. There were unconfirmed rumors/ hearsay (similar to the one just posted about Hannah/ Jeremiah) about Stephen/ Jana. It's really anyone's guess until there's an actual announcement.

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Love 8