Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

If it's true and it's what Jana wants, then I wish her nothing but happiness, a quiet life, and a reasonable family size (if she wants children at all). If Jana moves away, this could be the first wedding where Michelle cries genuine tears. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I immediately thought 'Jana takes a Wiss'.

Like it'd work? 31 yer old women marrying aren't ratings grabs.

I think seemingly long suffering Jana will get ratings. There’s no way she will have a private wedding , but it would be nice if it isn’t Duggar tacky. 

• Love 6

I don't know what to think. If Jana was in a courtship, wouldn't there be some sort of tell? A glow to her features or a sparkle in her eyes? She looks like her usual semi-depressed self in all her social media pictures. Maybe she's unemotional like Jessa, but if I was nearing my Fundie expiration date and managed to land a nice-looking, gainfully employed man, I think I'd be radiating a little more enthusiasm. 

• Love 8

Several of the wives amongst this family's married couples are employed, that's encouraging.

It is discouraging that Stephen's bio appears filled with fluff that doesn't suggest actual gainful employment.  Worse, it includes his having a "heart for ministry".   I can see where several of his interests might align with Jana's.   I don't think this guy is going to pick up sticks to move to Arkansas, so that's a bonus.

Interesting crossover of names with Duggars -- and even a grandchild whose moniker includes the middle name of Praise.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Several of the wives amongst this family's married couples are employed, that's encouraging.

It is discouraging that Stephen's bio appears filled with fluff that doesn't suggest actual gainful employment.  Worse, it includes his having a "heart for ministry".   I can see where several of his interests might align with Jana's.   I don't think this guy is going to pick up sticks to move to Arkansas, so that's a bonus.

Interesting crossover of names with Duggars -- and even a grandchild whose moniker includes the middle name of Praise.

Do the wives work for the family business? 
 I’ve hit the pandemic wall at full force. It’s been a damn year (but following all safety protocols). I’d love to watch JB make an ass out of himself trying to get this hypothetical suitor to move to Arkansas. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, SMama said:

Do the wives work for the family business? 
 I’ve hit the pandemic wall at full force. It’s been a damn year (but following all safety protocols). I’d love to watch JB make an ass out of himself trying to get this hypothetical suitor to move to Arkansas. 

A couple who runs their farm together.   Those are hardworking jobs IMO.

Accountant (husband) and health field (wife) in some sort of online business.   Hey, they list the wife as working, and I believe they have children.

Dock building business and wife works as a secretary in the business.  Once again, wife listed as working in the business, and they have a child.

I will take any c**** of light that shows that women shouldn't be at home in their flip flops raising babies -- or totin' their offspring to the TTH and sitting around in a Duggar Stepford Coffee Klatch while the children run wild or pretend to be schooling.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

The only way for Jana not to be the family maid for life is to marry. She obviously will never be allowed to leave me and pa’s house and live alone. 

Free Jana 

I agree with you, to a point.   Jana is a 31 year old woman.   My concern is the children.   Educate them!   For REALZ!   A schoolhouse with accredited teachers, with a curriculum and a schedule, etc.    Give the kids a future that's completely of their own design and desires, no matter if it doesn't align with JB's buffoonery of a headship.  

1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Only if Jana is pregnant 🤰 

That would be a Very Special Episode indeed!

• Love 4

so we have rumor with Jana and Stephen, rumor of Jed! and Lauren Caldwell and Jeer is standing super close to some female in the family pic at magnolia. Could be and interesting year for the lonely J's. No wonder Jessa announced #4 the day before kendra had the baby and shortly before clairiton's wedding.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so we have rumor with Jana and Stephen, rumor of Jed! and Lauren Caldwell and Jeer is standing super close to some female in the family pic at magnolia. Could be and interesting year for the lonely J's. No wonder Jessa announced #4 the day before kendra had the baby and shortly before clairiton's wedding.

I read clariton as clitoris and had a good laugh 

Did Justin find Claire’s yet?

• LOL 9
51 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I saw it speculated that might be Stephen's sister Hannah. I think there have been pictures of them together when he was flying her and someone else somewhere. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know what to think. If Jana was in a courtship, wouldn't there be some sort of tell? A glow to her features or a sparkle in her eyes? She looks like her usual semi-depressed self in all her social media pictures. Maybe she's unemotional like Jessa, but if I was nearing my Fundie expiration date and managed to land a nice-looking, gainfully employed man, I think I'd be radiating a little more enthusiasm. 

I think you have a valid point. I actually thought the same exact thing when all this blew up. In the latest vids and pics of her, she looks so normal/casual and sometimes even bored or unemotional. Same as always. Perhaps in reality they’re in the friend stage and nothing is official yet. If that’s  true, it’s kind of douchey he made a public Instagram for the attention. Another attention tool?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Well, I'm not sure if that is Jana in the Xmas photo, but this Wissman dude checks all of Jana's boxes.

If Jana does get married my hope is for one of two things: the wedding is private and not aired, or its the biggest and bestest wedding the Duggars ever threw.

He builds furniture.  He gets his hands dirty working with his hands!

• Love 6
(edited)
59 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

I saw it speculated that might be Stephen's sister Hannah. I think there have been pictures of them together when he was flying her and someone else somewhere. 

It was Hannah. All the Wissman spawn look like their mother. Easy to spot a Wissman once you've seen the look.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Lots of them are pilots now. JD seems to be involved in Medicorps and flying Boob around. It’s a mystery what any of the Duggar boys really do. 

The Duggar version is MedicCorps, with two C's.

Medicorps is the real one, with one C. The Duggars are hoping you'll think they're the real one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, awaken said:

Hmm. Well, that’s a tell. Sounds like they’re very much in the same circles. 

That pic from Magnolia was what got the snoops' attention this week. The other stuff has been out there since last fall, but no one really commented on it at the time. 

• Useful 5

The Wissman kids tend to marry a bit older. For instance, Rachel didn't marry until her early 30's. She found a farmer in Kansas about ten years her senior. I think they have 3 kids now, and she didn't even have a honeymoon baby. Hannah, whom some of the gossipmongers are pairing with Jer, is 25, I believe.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

The Wissman kids tend to marry a bit older. For instance, Rachel didn't marry until her early 30's. She found a farmer in Kansas about ten years her senior. I think they have 3 kids now, and she didn't even have a honeymoon baby. Hannah, whom some of the gossipmongers are pairing with Jer, is 25, I believe.

But they do tend to have a really short time between children. All the family I mean

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

But they do tend to have a really short time between children. All the family I mean

True. I know that once Rachel had her first, the next two came rather quickly. She recently had a loss at 19 weeks. 

21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The picture is from 2017.

0E6BCC2A-A464-4C1D-96E8-70DE78E0D780.jpeg

Wow, Mom W had her first kid at 24 and last kid at 48. 6 kids in the 80s (in 7 years), 5 in the 90s (in 8 years) and 2 in the 00s (5 years between the two).

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

48?!! Wow. 

I hope for Jana’s sake it’s true, because with all her gardening and Home Depot runs, I can see her hitting it off with a farmer/carpenter religious fanatic. And his family is a bit older than some of these others, which is good. I mean, Jana’s not “old” by any means, but she’s closer in age with Kendra’s mom than with Kendra, and that kind of stuff must be a real trip. She would fit in with this brood, age-wise.

Not that everyone has to marry, but it will be the only way she won’t be a perpetual (bored) child in her culture, and she has said she wants to marry.

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, rue721 said:

48?!! Wow. 

I hope for Jana’s sake it’s true, because with all her gardening and Home Depot runs, I can see her hitting it off with a farmer/carpenter religious fanatic. And his family is a bit older than some of these others, which is good. I mean, Jana’s not “old” by any means, but she’s closer in age with Kendra’s mom than with Kendra, and that kind of stuff must be a real trip. She would fit in with this brood, age-wise.

Not that everyone has to marry, but it will be the only way she won’t be a perpetual (bored) child in her culture, and she has said she wants to marry.

This is my friend, Laura. We do everything together. Everything. 

If they were smart about it, they would be running that house inside of a week.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think Wissman is pronounced Wise-man. It's not the most phonetic pronunciation, but then the Forsyths pronounce Forsyth "For-site". 

Anyway, the Wissmans have quite a few children to pair with the Duggars. Maybe enough for the single adults left!

• Useful 8
Just now, Future Cat Lady said:

Do we where these kids will be living?

It is assumed they will be living in the house Justin flipped in arkansas. JB signed it over to him in December. It is about 30min from the TTH.

• Useful 4
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

She really has planted herself into the family. No post goes without comment. Maybe she needs a hobby.

In the inimitable style of Kelly Bates, this is her business, family business.   She don't need no stinkin' hobbies.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Tikichick said:

In the inimitable style of Kelly Bates, this is her business, family business.   She don't need no stinkin' hobbies.

God I hope she's not as bad as Kelly but she'll show us sooner or later.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I think the Duggar siblings have always called Justin "Duddy"  - I have heard it said on the show before. but Hillary using it is just weird.

She's trying way too hard to insert herself into this family.  I would find it weird if someone else called one of my kids by the nicknames I gave them growing up - it's too familiar, and not for them to use.  She sure is giving Jill Rod a run for her money.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

She's trying way too hard to insert herself into this family.  I would find it weird if someone else called one of my kids by the nicknames I gave them growing up - it's too familiar, and not for them to use.  She sure is giving Jill Rod a run for her money.

It's crazy how desperate she is to be relevant to this family. I swear, I know teen girls who live on social media and they post less than Hilary Spivey. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

It is assumed they will be living in the house Justin flipped in arkansas. JB signed it over to him in December. It is about 30min from the TTH.

So no escaping JB then... It's not surprising. None of this boys can get a job outside of the family.