Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, doodlebug said:

If I really thought that Michelle actually had an eating disorder, I might be more respectful.

I've always thought she was lying about that. She came out with it at a time when attention was shifting away from her and onto her young, marriageable daughters and I think she just wanted to pull some attention back to herself. I'll file that one away with the "I broke up a marriage by mowing the lawn in my bikini" story and her "missing back muscle" as just another of her self-serving lies.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Albanyguy said:

I've always thought she was lying about that. She came out with it at a time when attention was shifting away from her and onto her young, marriageable daughters and I think she just wanted to pull some attention back to herself. I'll file that one away with the "I broke up a marriage by mowing the lawn in my bikini" story and her "missing back muscle" as just another of her self-serving lies.

I tend to think Michelle was lying,  but I’ll always believe that Jinjer truly has a legitimate eating disorder. What the hell was she doing on any diet before her wedding? And with Jeremy’s support? 😢

• Love 8
9 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I do not mean to denigrate eating disorders, but, if I was to talk to Jim Bob, I think I would be more likely to vomit, not less.  Actually, I could stand to lose some weight, too bad I don't have his phone number.

My thought exactly.

• Love 1

Will Weight Watchers even take on a client with an admitted eating disorder? Seems unethical and potentially dangerous. Although, I suppose they handle binge eating and over eating.

source also claims Jana is working on getting a pilot's license....

Amelia Earhart was also a suspected lesbian, and definitely in a polyamorous marriage. It figures Jana would take the Amelia route out of the family. Hopefully she finds a nice island and “crashes” into it. With navigator Laura.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 1/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, JoanArc said:

Will Weight Watchers even take on a client with an admitted eating disorder? Seems unethical and potentially dangerous. Although, I suppose they handle binge eating and over eating.

Amelia Earhart was also a suspected lesbian, and definitely in a polyamorous marriage. It figures Jana would take the Amelia route out of the family. Hopefully she finds a nice island and “crashes” into it. With navigator Laura.

No, weight watchers screens potential new members and people who are underweight or even normal weight are not allowed to join unless there is some compelling reason.  I think they require medical clearance in some cases.  Anyone who admits to an active eating disorder is encouraged to seek approval from their therapist before attending WW meetings. 

Of course, many people with eating disorders hide that fact and I suppose someone who is overweight but bulimic could slip through.  Once again, the meeting leaders are given training to try to be able identify people with eating disorders and they can also take action (I'm not sure what specifically) if they are concerned about a member.

The thing is, people with active eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia are unlikely to join WW in the first place.  They generally aren't looking for a sensible weight loss plan.  Their issues with food are much more complex than that.

• Useful 5
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

No, weight watchers screens potential new members and people who are underweight or even normal weight are not allowed to join unless there is some compelling reason.  I think they require medical clearance in some cases.  Anyone who admits to an active eating disorder is encouraged to seek approval from their therapist before attending WW meetings. 

Of course, many people with eating disorders hide that fact and I suppose someone who is overweight but bulimic could slip through.  Once again, the meeting leaders are given training to try to be able identify people with eating disorders and they can also take action (I'm not sure what specifically) if they are concerned about a member.

The thing is, people with active eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia are unlikely to join WW in the first place.  They generally aren't looking for a sensible weight loss plan.  Their issues with food are much more complex than that.

Former WW Leader here. You are giving the company waaaaaay too much credit. They give a weight range for your height. Unless you have 5 pounds to lose from the low end of that weight range, you are not allowed to sign them up. The meeting rooms also do not have any way to measure your height. You ask the potential client to list their height. They tell you ~ you have no way of checking. They can tell you any height they want. We also were not given any training on how to identify people with eating disorders. We were given training on how to sell all the WW products. And, believe me, we had a certain percentage that we had to sell at each meeting. Lord knows I got in trouble many times for not reaching my “goal” sales. WW is a business. A business to make money.

• Useful 12
  • Love 9

Jase's shirt - Buckvertures - the Woodsmen - Shoot By Sight-Walk by Faith

from the Buckventures sight - "BuckVentures Outdoors was founded in 2003 on the motto "Shoot by Sight, Walk by Faith" based off 2 Corinthians 5:7. BVO strives to capture world class hunts all across the country while always giving God the glory. It's our mission to use our platform & passion for hunting to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ everywhere we go"

The Woodsmen is a TV show - the description is this "THE WOODSMAN IS THE STORY OF THE BUCKVENTURES PROSTAFF THAT AIRS EXCLUSIVELY ON MyOutdoor TV. THE WOODSMAN WAS FOUNDED BASED ON PROVERBS 27:17 WHICH SAYS "AS IRON SHARPENS IRON, SO ONE MAN SHARPENS ANOTHER." THIS DIGITAL SERIES IS MADE UP OF EVERYDAY PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE LORD & LOVE THE OUTDOORS."

You can apply for a position to be on the show , wonder if Jase has applied? Some filming is in Colorado where Jase recently had a "business trip"

ETA - found this

October 19, 2017

Jeff Danker of BuckVentures TV and myself talk about our love for the outdoors and its Creator. 

I host a TV show called The Outdoor Experience TV that airs on Hunt Channel. On our show, I get to interview guests like Michael Waddell and Reed Robertson from Duck Dynasty.

Recently, I went on a trip to Arkansas for an outdoor men's camp. It was a small camp with maybe 100 people. Among the camper's where Jim Bob Dugger, some of his boys, and Jeff Danker with BuckVentures TV on Sportsman Channel.

I had the awesome opportunity to talk with him about the activities we love and enjoy.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Good grief, Hillary. Play with kids your own age. 

image.png.6a552e7828f5c8eaa192ebae3dc3c1d2.png

My word. Is Rob Spivey having issues in the marital-relations department or something? Or is Hilary having some kind of run-up to-menopause hormone storm? Or a hidden drinking problem? 

If she were an over-30 man acting around young women and posting to them the way she does with the Duggarling brothers, a lot of eyebrows would go way up. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16
On 1/9/2021 at 7:53 PM, not you again said:

I was a WW group leader too, back in the late 1980s, when they still used the exchange system.  I signed in simply to agree with you. 😄 

The only people that we were “allowed” to refuse membership to were pregnant women. We were instructed to “wish them well” and that we would be happy to see them after baby was born.

• Useful 10
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

image.png.6a552e7828f5c8eaa192ebae3dc3c1d2.png

My word. Is Rob Spivey having issues in the marital-relations department or something? Or is Hilary having some kind of run-up to-menopause hormone storm? Or a hidden drinking problem? 

If she were an over-30 man acting around young women and posting to them the way she does with the Duggarling brothers, a lot of eyebrows would go way up. 

She's 40-something. I agree I would totally be judging if she were a man with young women. 

• Love 12

While I agree Hilary is out there, I don't see a predator, flirty or for real. I see a woman who is desperate to be close to, and show the world how close she is to the Duggars.

I imagine at one of their big outdoor Fundy functions, like Big Sandy, Jason sauntered around with his blue mug of coffee, visiting other camping families. Or even more likely, Jason would go to the Spivey site each morning and mooch coffee and Hilary gave him the mug.

More like Hilaria Spivey and her six kids, Jaire, Jobert, Jaige, Jyatt, Jaylor and Jarson. And her husband Rob Bob.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

While I agree Hilary is out there, I don't see a predator, flirty or for real. I see a woman who is desperate to be close to, and show the world how close she is to the Duggars.

I imagine at one of their big outdoor Fundy functions, like Big Sandy, Jason sauntered around with his blue mug of coffee, visiting other camping families. Or even more likely, Jason would go to the Spivey site each morning and mooch coffee and Hilary gave him the mug.

More like Hilaria Spivey and her six kids, Jaire, Jobert, Jaige, Jyatt, Jaylor and Jarson. And her husband Rob Bob.

No, I don't see an actual predator either. Didn't mean to imply that. 

What I was trying to say is that I see someone who's so desperate and out of control in expressing her yearnings, that she often comes off as talking and behaving like a predator...or, more often, just like a pitiful nut. 

And I don't think that's any better. It's almost worse, because I expect she has absolutely no idea that she's truly desperate and that the desperation is leaking out all over her in a very very visible fashion. 

And ultimately the Duggars are not going to actually satisfy her desperate needs (whatever they may be, exactly). So she's probably just going to go on like this. I wonder if her husband and any of her kids realize what an ass she's making of herself and how desperate for something she must be to be doing that. That post coming from their mother would appall and horrify most teenagers I know. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 14
On 1/9/2021 at 4:34 PM, Westiepeach said:

Former WW Leader here. You are giving the company waaaaaay too much credit. They give a weight range for your height. Unless you have 5 pounds to lose from the low end of that weight range, you are not allowed to sign them up. The meeting rooms also do not have any way to measure your height. You ask the potential client to list their height. They tell you ~ you have no way of checking. They can tell you any height they want. We also were not given any training on how to identify people with eating disorders. We were given training on how to sell all the WW products. And, believe me, we had a certain percentage that we had to sell at each meeting. Lord knows I got in trouble many times for not reaching my “goal” sales. WW is a business. A business to make money.

Okay, sorry to hear that.  The branch I used to attend did have a tape measure on the wall to check height.  I know they push their products pretty hard, I obviously got bad info from a former leader who told me about watching for eating disorders.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, not you again said:

I have no doubt that some WW areas are better at their leaders' training than others.

Most likely. With my district, it was ALL about the products. I led a Thursday evening meeting. It was a highly attended meeting. I had a great group. I used to tell them, "I am not going to push the products. BUT... if you see me up front actively pushing products, that means I am being monitored. Just make me look good!"

I could have a ton of new sign-ups and a packed meeting every week... yet it wasn't good enough unless I sold enough of the stupid bars and smoothie mixes. I guess they had their priorities. Oh well...

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 2

Since someone here first referred to Hilary as "Hilaria," I've started thinking of her as "Hilaria Spivey" to such a degree that I actually forgot that wasn't really her name until reading this latest commentary from you all on my favorite soon-to-be Duggar in-law. 😆 It's just so perfect.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, EVS said:

Many parents do the things Jana mentioned while also letting their children go to school, make friends, letting their children develop autonomy, and encouraging them to become independent as adults.

I was thinking the same thing.  I did all the things the Duggar kids did while also going out into the world and getting an education while my parents encouraged me to follow my interests and become self sufficient.

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I swear to god that's a repost of an earlier birthday post from Jana.

You are correct. It’s a post from January 12, 2020.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, EVS said:

Many parents do the things Jana mentioned while also letting their children go to school, make friends, letting their children develop autonomy, and encouraging them to become independent as adults.

And protect their daughters from sexual predators or make them feel responsible for abuse while coddling the abuser.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

You are correct. It’s a post from January 12, 2020.

I remember that post from last year. Get done new material, Duggars!

on whose account were all those photos of Jana raising her siblings posted?

• Love 3