Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

On 10/28/2020 at 11:08 AM, FizzyPuff said:

What is up with all the Duggar guys growing beards? Is it supposed to make them more “manly”? Because they all look like boys with beards. 

I think it started with Derick and Ben. IIRC JB and Derick went to get a shave in Nepal. Boob being the ass he is asked Jill if she preferred his clean cut look over Derrick’s scruff. Jilly Muffin surprised daddy by saying she preferred Derick’s look. IMO as it should be as she was enamored with the guy. The other option is just creepy. Derick kept his look for his girlfriend.

Then Ben came along with facial hair to most likely hide his pubescent look. All of a sudden the Duggar males started sporting facial hair and wearing shorts. Things that were Gothard no nos. 

Edited by SMama
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Temperance said:

Didn't Gothard prefer clean-shaven men?

Yep. He's nutty as a fruitcake. But I guess the details of his rantings are being forgotten. It's the BIG stuff he said that particularly needs to be shoved overboard, however. 😈

"The explanation usually given is that beards were popularized during the radical rebellion of the 1960's and those who grow beards are subconsciously evoking rebellious fads. Bill Gothard also says that beards are an indication that a person struggles with lust."

http://xatiguy.blogspot.com/2004/11/blessed-are-shaven-of-face.html

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 11
58 minutes ago, Genevrier said:

The Correct Jesus obviously had blond hair and blue eyes, and if he wore a beard it was only because shaving hadn’t been invented yet. And he wore leggings under his robes, of course. 😉

You should hear me shopping for nativity sets muttering...No no NO Jesus was NOT blonde and blue eyed, neither was Mary.  I have no problem with a black Jesus as long as He does not have a long thin nose which makes me think they used the same mold and just painted one of them darker. 

• Love 6
On 10/30/2020 at 3:39 PM, Genevrier said:

The Correct Jesus obviously had blond hair and blue eyes, and if he wore a beard it was only because shaving hadn’t been invented yet. And he wore leggings under his robes, of course. 😉

Were his leggings from the thrift store? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I wonder if they will show Jed! moving back home now? Or just pretend the whole Bert and Ernie house never happened 

Much like everything else according to the Duggars, this never happened. It was all a dream. 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Much like everything else according to the Duggars, this never happened. It was all a dream. 

Lightly touched the idea of moving out over the clothes. No big deal.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Moderator Announcement- The show is not in session, and as such Jed's real time campaign activities COULD NOT have possibly been mentioned on the show.

As such, posting about it is a complete disregard for the Politics Policy AND the RED INSTRUCTION right above the reply box. Further disregard for the rules will result in harsher penalties. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Lightly touched the idea of moving out over the clothes. No big deal.

That must've been Jed and Jer's evil identical twins, Ted and Ter! No way sweet Jed and Jer would leave their loving home and take their beloved sisters' beds. Not at all. 

Awful Ted and Ter! Awful! Impersonation is a sin. 

Edit: They really need to turn this into a soap opera. They really do. 

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • LOL 7
49 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Uncle Juddy? Seriously?

I actually think it's cute.  The toddler name that stuck.   I am now known as Aunt Banana after my then 2 year old nephew called me that last year and his older sister heard.  She knew/knows what my name is,  but found that hilarious.  So, I may be a bit biased on this one. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Duggar friend Madison Nicole is courting and has a boyfriend named Philip Pettit. (It's confusing to me that's one L in Philip and two Ts in Pettit.)

He is what older people refer to as "tall, dark, and handsome." He looks like a Bates son-in-law. 

She was one of the girls who was rumored to be linked to a Duggar boy. 

Jason was supposed to be in a courtship/relationship with one of the girls on his Greek trip, according to the chaperone. 

There were four girls on the trip. One girl (Lauren Caldwell) is engaged and one girl (Madison Nicole) is courting someone else. The two other girls are mysteries although one of them is a lot older than him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Temperance said:

He is what older people refer to as "tall, dark, and handsome." He looks like a Bates son-in-law. 

Link or pics? I want to inspect the wares. 🤣

I think I found her photography business Instagram, but it doesn't seem to have personal content. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Zella said:

Link or pics? I want to inspect the wares. 🤣

I think I found her photography business Instagram, but it doesn't seem to have personal content. 

She has a personal one also.

AFE06DF7-12A9-4A87-98DC-F9124A443327.jpeg

B57ACF12-9A3F-4907-BADE-40E3780DCB4A.jpeg

96BB07EC-CC27-43FC-A93B-67753C1E4185.jpeg

• Love 5
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Compared to a Duggar male he is handsome. 

I guess no one wants a  balding, unemployed , Duggar man. 

They've still got Katey N and Olivia C. Which Howler each one is courting, who knows. All we know is Jed! isn't courting. 

I suspect all the women on the Greece missioncation backed off after the brigading on Reddit and elsewhere. Madi Nicole talked about suicide and self harm after the entire shebang. She got the brunt of it but I imagine the other women and their families looked at that and went "Oh fuck no".

• Love 2
20 hours ago, rue721 said:

Anybody else think they look exactly alike? They look like brother and sister...or the face-tuned gender swaps that @Ijustwantsomechips was doing for a while 🤣

And of course they are both wearing black and white in the first photo.  And of course her rust colored cardigan matches the rust colored stripe in his shirt on the second.

Her pelvis is really thrust forward into him on the first photo!  They look cute together.

• Love 5