Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Just now, crazy8s said:

James is without an LLC. at this point.  Jed!s thomas lakeview bible class LLC has a James Duggar listed as a director. but no middle initial so James Robert or James Andrew?

Oh, well, I guess he needs a business then..... Or maybe a shirt plus a hat would do it? 😁

• LOL 6
Just now, Churchhoney said:

Oh, well, I guess he needs a business then..... Or maybe a shirt plus a hat would do it? 😁

and a FB page.  Jase and Jed! have a FB page for the shams they run for Duggar enterprises. build master construction and champion motor cars

• LOL 3
On 9/28/2020 at 11:48 AM, auntieminem said:

Interesting pictures.  The bottom one, which one of these is not like the others? 

In the Duggar dudes duds pic. Jed seems to have a beer belly and that shirt is not very flattering except for showing off his nipple which looks a bit low.  James and Jackson don't seem to have the unfortunate hairline but they are young (though James is older than Justin).  Joe needs to do something about that Kewpie doll  curl in the front.  With this said, I am not really that petty about looks and think they look ok. Well except for JB because he has the insincere slime vib and well Jed's shirt is a bit disturbing. 

Jed creeps me out nearly as much as Smuggar does. He's a greasy oily know-it-all Duggar ass, but there is something else that gets me about Jed. 

• Love 20
58 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Jed creeps me out nearly as much as Smuggar does. He's a greasy oily know-it-all Duggar ass, but there is something else that gets me about Jed. 

somehow JED! landed as the next heir apparent - JoshUa failed publicly. JD and Joe are not made for publicity/or public speaking. Josiah, who spouted every single duggar mantra in talking heads in the early shows fell out of favor and was sent to ALERT for an extended stay. Sinner twin Jeer got sent to Alert so we get JED! -he is smarmy and arrogant in every fake/real TLC episode he is featured in

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

somehow JED! landed as the next heir apparent - JoshUa failed publicly. JD and Joe are not made for publicity/or public speaking. Josiah, who spouted every single duggar mantra in talking heads in the early shows fell out of favor and was sent to ALERT for an extended stay. Sinner twin Jeer got sent to Alert so we get JED! -he is smarmy and arrogant in every fake/real TLC episode he is featured in

I feel that JB's choice of his two most smarmy- and arrogant-seeming sons as his heirs apparent verifies my view of JB as smarmy-and-arrogant to the max. He recognizes the true chips off the old block when he sees them.

Not that he actually had to choose his firstborn for this role -- but he was thrilled to do so, I think.... And the Jed! choice clinches it, as far as I'm concerned. 😁

• Love 20

isn't smarmy such a great descriptive of the duggar males??

smarmy -ingratiating and wheedling in a way that is perceived as insincere or excessive.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 15
30 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

isn't smarmy such a great descriptive of the duggar males??

smarmy -ingratiating and wheedling in a way that is perceived as insincere or excessive.

Yep, because it's not just what they are, it's what they look like!

This is something that's been bothering me about Spurge lately, in the images of him that Jessa has a major hand in creating. In the slick-backed hair photos and in some of the highly posed photos and the facetuned stuff, he looks smarmy to me. And I really hate thinking of that word when I'm looking at any young kid. Especially a super-young one like him. It's disturbing. Especially when it's already a theme in his family.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

James is without an LLC. at this point.  Jed!s thomas lakeview bible class LLC has a James Duggar listed as a director. but no middle initial so James Robert or James Andrew?

It still surprises me that they got all the way down to James before naming a kid after Jim bob!  

• Love 8
On 10/3/2020 at 11:21 PM, awaken said:

It still surprises me that they got all the way down to James before naming a kid after Jim bob!  

True! They did give it to Josh as a middle name, but yeah, not exactly the same.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Okay, so by tomorrow, she'll be the new Joanna Gaines. Is that it?

Not for lack of trying. Two different times (maybe one a homemade video, the other an episode) Jana was showing her handy work and she used Joanna G speak, more than a few times. Almost like she was auditioning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

What in the world is wrong with people at the Silos? Require a damned mask you spineless idiots or you will contaminate the people of Texas who haven't been infected. Not a good look Chip and Jo to make all of your fawning worshipers sick.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 18

random thought - Magnolia is an hour, hour and 45 or so from the Spiveys. Claire and Justin have been maybe in the "getting to know you" stage since 2019  so has Jana been the chaperone for Justin's trips and if he was safe with a chaperone from Claire's family, Jana and Laura can take a break and go to Magnolia?

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

What in the world is wrong with people at the Silos? Require a damned mask you spineless idiots or you will contaminate the people of Texas who haven't been infected. Not a good look Chip and Jo to make all of your fawning worshipers sick.

I think the Gaines pray to the same Jesus as the Duggars.

• Love 10
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I think the Gaines pray to the same Jesus as the Duggars.

Yes they do but many many people also worship Chip and Jo at the Holy Silo. It's kind of disturbing how many people I know think she's beyond perfect. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Yes they do but many many people also worship Chip and Jo at the Holy Silo. It's kind of disturbing how many people I know think she's beyond perfect. 

I guess worshiping celebrities to the point of making poor decisions, like not wearing a mask or being around folks who are maskless, makes folks their own kind of special.

2 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Jana is like a female Jeremy, in a few respects. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 10/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, Chicklet said:

In fairness to Chip and Joanna, they do have a strict "no mask, no admittance" policy at the Silos. I suspect that Jana and her accountability partner wore masks to get in and then, when she thought no one would catch her, Jana whipped her mask off long enough to pose for the picture.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

In fairness to Chip and Joanna, they do have a strict "no mask, no admittance" policy at the Silos. I suspect that Jana and her accountability partner wore masks to get in and then, when she thought no one would catch her, Jana whipped her mask off long enough to pose for the picture.

Jana was in the entrance with a coffee in her hand. There were women actually in the building with no masks on.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jana was in the entrance with a coffee in her hand. There were women actually in the building with no masks on.

I was assuming that photo was from the Before Times (since Jana is at Magnolia SO MUCH) and she just posted it now because it features a nonsensical platitude. 

Most people I know are posting stuff like that on Insta (though they are usually noting that it's from the Before Times), but since everyone in that photo has no mask, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 10/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, crazy8s said:

random thought - Magnolia is an hour, hour and 45 or so from the Spiveys

This just reminded me that I used to live the same distance  (an hour and 45 minutes) from my sister when we both lived in Florida.

We calculated the halfway point between both of our houses, and then always met up at a place right in the middle.

That way, each of us had less driving to do to get together. Maybe Justin and Claire (and their respective chaperones) have been doing that?

Ps..probably not..it was a smart idea if I do say so myself 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

This just reminded me that I used to live the same distance  (an hour and 45 minutes) from my sister when we both lived in Florida.

We calculated the halfway point between both of our houses, and then always met up at a place right in the middle.

That way, each of us had less driving to do to get together. Maybe Justin and Claire (and their respective chaperones) have been doing that?

Ps..probably not..it was a smart idea if I do say so myself 😁

It would be smart if there wasn’t a pandemic going on.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It would be smart if there wasn’t a pandemic going on.

You're right! But I was thinking that they could have been doing this before the pandemic (and it wouldn't stop them now...)

None of them are the sharpest tools in the shed.

• Love 6
On 10/7/2020 at 10:52 AM, GeeGolly said:

Oh, okay. So she's at a tourist attraction market with maskless strangers.

I just don't get it!  I live in Washington state where the pandemic first started in our country.  And we have been wearing masks everywhere for months.  And our case and death numbers are in the lower one third of all fifty states.

I just came back from a hike in the lower Cascade mountain range and everyone pulled up their masks while passing other hikers.  Outdoors in the wilderness we wear masks.

• Love 17

Meeting halfway isn't a bad idea in non-pandemic times, but if so, they'd be meeting in BFE Oklahoma and not in Waco, which is even farther away for the Duggars to drive. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is about 6 hours from NWA--lots of Dallas kids at the U of A, and they always used to say the 6-hour distance from family was a nice balance between being out of their parents' immediate vicinity but still a day's drive home--but the drive to Waco is 7-ish hours. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Zella said:

Meeting halfway isn't a bad idea in non-pandemic times, but if so, they'd be meeting in BFE Oklahoma and not in Waco, which is even farther away for the Duggars to drive. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is about 6 hours from NWA--lots of Dallas kids at the U of A, and they always used to say the 6-hour distance from family was a nice balance between being out of their parents' immediate vicinity but still a day's drive home--but the drive to Waco is 7-ish hours. 

Meeting in BFE Oklahoma wouldn't have much appeal to me.🙃

(We always met at a beach that was between West Palm Beach and Hialeah)

But we didn't wear jean skirts into the water, either.

I can't even imagine how anyone enjoys swimming like that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Meeting in BFE Oklahoma wouldn't have much appeal to me.🙃

(We always met at a beach that was between West Palm Beach and Hialeah)

But we didn't wear jean skirts into the water, either.

I can't even imagine how anyone enjoys swimming like that.

Yeah I can't knock BFE Oklahoma because I live in BFE Arkansas (and have actually met people in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma LOL), but it seems to really limit one's potential for fun outings, especially if you're dating. Tulsa or Oklahoma City would have options, but Tulsa is nowhere near halfway and Oklahoma City is quite out of the way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

In fairness to Chip and Joanna, they do have a strict "no mask, no admittance" policy at the Silos.

Wonder if they're among the businesses who are trying to have it both ways? Putting a mask requirement out there (so they don't lose liberal fans) but then putting out the word in the company to allow the "rule" to go unenforced (so they don't lose anti-maskers either). 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Wonder if they're among the businesses who are trying to have it both ways? Putting a mask requirement out there (so they don't lose liberal fans) but then putting out the word in the company to allow the "rule" to go unenforced (so they don't lose anti-maskers either). 

They might be sorry when there’s a Covid outbreak traced back to their establishment.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

They might be sorry when there’s a Covid outbreak traced back to their establishment.

Yes,  but it's hard in retail. You have fewer people coming in and you need every sale to keep your head above water. You also have no idea how someone will react to being told they need to wear a mask. They may just put it on, they could walk out, they could curse at you or go on line and start a campaign to shut you down. Also I am not sure how easy it would be to prove you contracted Covid 19 and a particular place.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

You also have no idea how someone will react to being told they need to wear a mask. They may just put it on, they could walk out, they could curse at you or go on line and start a campaign to shut you down.

Or they could punch you or pull a gun on you. It doesn't happen often, thank God, but it does happen and it's something that everyone in customer service has to be aware of.

• Love 7
On 10/8/2020 at 6:23 PM, Albanyguy said:

The people off to the right at a long counter are not wearing masks either.  Maybe the picture is old? 

• Love 2

Also not every place that claims to have a mask policy enforces it. I don't know anything about the Gaineses, but I don't know that them claiming to have a mask policy automatically equals them truly enforcing one, sadly. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Also not every place that claims to have a mask policy enforces it. I don't know anything about the Gaineses, but I don't know that them claiming to have a mask policy automatically equals them truly enforcing one, sadly. 

I agree. The wording on their website seems to assign the reason for mask wearing to the town of Waco. It also says expected and not required. I have to say, I'm not at all surprised about the wording.

Per a City of Waco order, all guests are expected to wear a mask or alternate face covering when visiting any of Magnolia’s businesses.

• Useful 4