Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Was snooping around Elijah's (Duggar indentured servant ) Instagram and found pictures of the Justin's supposed gf. I had found her Instagram back when rumors started but cannot find it anymore. Justin was at the wedding but not a groomsman. Also, she was spotted at the ugly Christmas sweater episode.

Screenshot_20200915-140236.thumb.jpg.3c11bef7fca402d91804e7939f9b4ec6.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-140415.thumb.jpg.c17f7f78c3f26fc52291d857293000f2.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Justin must be up with Jackson for Alert training of some sort this fall unless 18yrs of age is a requirement. When is Jackson Bates going?

ALERT age requirement is 17. Jackson won't be eligible until next May.

10 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Maybe he's just super horny.

His father's son. 🙄

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, lianau said:

So what is Justin's "defect"  that needs to be married away ?

Maybe he is having lots of trouble not taking his non-righteous urges into his own hands. I remember Bin’s dad saying something similar about him! It’s just soooo difficult! 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
10 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

ALERT age requirement is 17. Jackson won't be eligible until next May.

Maybe she meant Jackson Bates? He turned 18 earlier this year and is going for the first time.

On the other hand, there was a baby pre-Alert at some point a couple years ago, wasn't there? I seem to remember a couple of the boys going to something like that.....maybe during a Family Week or something....

Edited by Churchhoney
3 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe she meant Jackson Bates? He turned 18 earlier this year and is going for the first time.

On the other hand, there was a baby pre-Alert at some point a couple years ago, wasn't there? I seem to remember a couple of the boys going to something like that.....maybe during a Family Week or something....

Yeah, they had junior ALERT at the homeschool conferences in Big Sandy. That's been a staple since the Howlers were wee lads.

• Love 1

i dont mean to be indelicate or unkind, but wasnt jackson the one that had a hard time growing up? he seemed to stay little for so many years looking 12 and not allowed to hang with the bigger boys? how can that be possible?

• Love 3

I believe Jackson Bates has said he was going to alert in the fall rather than joining the marines or whatever nonsense. but since Jason and James graduated from alert last year(?), I figured Justin was going to be sent with Jackson Duggar.

I just didn't remember the age requirements

• Love 2
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yeah, they had junior ALERT at the homeschool conferences in Big Sandy. That's been a staple since the Howlers were wee lads.

Thanks. I couldn't remember whether I was hallucinating that or what. 

I'd prefer it to have been a hallucination, I think. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I saw the preview. They're in a group chat, and Justin says that he has some "news." Then they cut to the reaction shot of everyone being "surprised." 

There is never a surprise. This mess is totally scripted and rehearsed. Mullet's squealing is always ready to go.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I can't say I am surprised that the Duggars would allow a courtship that young. I guess I'm most fixated on the older boys who got skipped. Does make me think those of you speculating they thought they had to marry him off, due to a potential "situation," may be onto something. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

“I’m Courting Lawson”

I would watch for that. In fact, I would start buying all their merch and patronize their MLMs.

I just remembered that Dudley Do-Right aka Justin accidentally leaked out the picture of Claire and himself back in January. I'm surprised the Duggars have been able to sit on it this long.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Pickles claims that Justin's girl is 5 years older than him and a college graduate. I think she's got the wrong person.

Edit: people on reddit confirm that Pickles is full of shit. The girl is named Claire Spivey and she's 19.

Edited by Lunera
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

I think it's Jeremiah. His rumored sweetheart is living in Arizona and the Duggars filmed something in Arizona. He also has been cagey about seeing someone. She's 22 and he's 21 (22 at the end of December). It's less than 6 months age difference. 

@JoanArc Even with parental permission, you need to be at least 17 to get married in the state of Arkansas, according to current state laws recently changed by a very conservative administration.

I also think TLC is too cautious to let a minor get married at 17. I think the trailer is purposely misleading for shock value. Screw TLC for doing this!

• Love 12

If the 17-yr-old is courting, that wouldn't be the youngest they've allowed their kids to court. In one of the earliest (perhaps the first?) Duggar specials, SexPest was courting or even engaged to a Holt daughter, and he was all of 15 at the time I believe... My memory is fuzzy but I do remember that it was a very young age. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

If the 17-yr-old is courting, that wouldn't be the youngest they've allowed their kids to court. In one of the earliest (perhaps the first?) Duggar specials, SexPest was courting or even engaged to a Holt daughter, and he was all of 15 at the time I believe... My memory is fuzzy but I do remember that it was a very young age. 

It was never mentioned on any special, but yeah, Smuggar was allegedly betrothed to the oldest Holt daughter (whose name escapes me... Kayleigh?). It was an arrangement between the parents. I don't think the kids had much, if any say in it. Once Smuggar's abuses came to light, the betrothal was dissolved. 

Or so the story goes...

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It was never mentioned on any special, but yeah, Smuggar was allegedly betrothed to the oldest Holt daughter (whose name escapes me... Kayleigh?). It was an arrangement between the parents. I don't think the kids had much, if any say in it. Once Smuggar's abuses came to light, the betrothal was dissolved. 

Or so the story goes...

I can see the old guys involved imagining that this would cement some kind of power dynasty. Didn't quite work out like that😁

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Temperance said:

I think it's Jeremiah. His rumored sweetheart is living in Arizona and the Duggars filmed something in Arizona. He also has been cagey about seeing someone. She's 22 and he's 21 (22 at the end of December). It's less than 6 months age difference. 

@JoanArc Even with parental permission, you need to be at least 17 to get married in the state of Arkansas, according to current state laws recently changed by a very conservative administration.

I also think TLC is too cautious to let a minor get married at 17. I think the trailer is purposely misleading for shock value. Screw TLC for doing this!

If you look at the video all but one of the Howlers are in the "family Zoom". Jed/Jer have their own Zoom screen. So it's not Jer at the moment. If it's not Justin, it's Jason or James.

All the Howlers except for Jed! are rumored to be in relationships anyway, so my guess is they're all in varying states of courtship or engagement at this point. We'll get the drip drip drip to extend out the show, because it's going to be awhile before they can (safely) film the mega weddings. I don't think we'll be seeing lightning quick runs to the altar until COVID restrictions are lifted.

Not like the restrictions matter to the Duggars but TLC is putting up a hell of a show saying they do matter to the Duggars. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

TLC and the Duggars are probably reading this thread (among other snark sites) and laughing. We all are usually one step ahead of the Duggar/TLC shenanigans, but not this time.

And the TLC staff is laughing and crying at the same time as they realize that their ploy of making slightly misleading and slightly mysterious promos is doing more to pique interest in the show than anything the Duggs themselves ever do (except throw a wedding for a well-known Duggarling female -- and they've only got one of those remaining). Score one for the marketing department.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PikaScrewChu said:

If you look at the video all but one of the Howlers are in the "family Zoom". Jed/Jer have their own Zoom screen. So it's not Jer at the moment. If it's not Justin, it's Jason or James.

All the Howlers except for Jed! are rumored to be in relationships anyway, so my guess is they're all in varying states of courtship or engagement at this point. We'll get the drip drip drip to extend out the show, because it's going to be awhile before they can (safely) film the mega weddings. I don't think we'll be seeing lightning quick runs to the altar until COVID restrictions are lifted.

Not like the restrictions matter to the Duggars but TLC is putting up a hell of a show saying they do matter to the Duggars. 

I suppose there are a lot of fundie-super-families with daughters to unload who are thrilled to nab a Duggarling because they figure JB has a money tree, including revenues from the show. And I suppose JB figures that a marriage boom will prolong the show and its paychecks....

But considering how the numbers of people JB supports will swell from an influx of four new I'll-never-hold-a-paying-job daughters-in-law and the babies who'll follow them within 18 months, the pieces of his pie are getting skinnier and skinnier. I don't see how the math works in the Duggar horde's favor for much longer, despite what the hopeful in-law families may believe. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Temperance said:

Justin is going to be 18 in November.  The presumed bride is a bit older than him.  So, even if they announce a courtship, he will surely be 18 before the wedding.  Duggar courtships and engagements are short, but not that short.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Maybe Justin is going away to college...can I hope? A courtship would be ridiculous at his age! No way is he ready to be a father in 9 months to a year. 

Somehow, I don't think Justin is college material.

There won't be any weddings until after covid.  The baby makers will have to keep us entertained until then.  Jessa?

Edited by riverblue22
  • Love 2

I still think it's Jeremiah. Justin's rumored relationship is Arkansas as are most of the rumored courtships.

Jeremiah is the only one rumored to be dating someone in Arizona. We know they were in Arizona.  A picture of Jed!, Jer, JinJer, Felicity and JB was leaked from Arizona. This picture was found the day before Jinger announced this pregnancy. The picture seemed to be taken at a time they were filming. Why did they go to Arizona to film something? Most likely because there's someone to visit.  Like this possible courtship. 

The only lonely J boys on the trip were the -Iah twins as far as we know. Jed! has made it clear; he's single. 

As for Justin, Reddit's proof may be the commercial which is probably deliberately misleading.

• Love 4

Jer's/Jed's girl? Jed! follows her on Instagram and she is followed by Anna, Kendra, Laura, and Jinger. Her family is ATI fundie. Their family website has pictures of her with the Burnetts and the Wallers.

789936935_Screenshot_20200916-125533_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.230a57eaaec8b9b593fba89d3f84e71c.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-131112_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fcef85ac75475fb7009b96aa9659c6d1.jpg

Her pinterest 👀

Screenshot_20200916-131605_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7d379a1d123b4c25537a59a846ae1b55.jpg

Edited by Lunera
Bad at writing
  • Useful 8
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I still think it's Jeremiah. Justin's rumored relationship is Arkansas as are most of the rumored courtships.

if it was Jeremiah it might explain the 6 LLCs in his name and that he recently became a flight instructor. 3 of the LLCs are named for planes owned by Duggar Aviation. My guess is if Jeer is really teaching anyone besides Lawson to fly, he is "renting" the planes from JB in the LLC shenanegans

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Jer's/Jed's girl? Jed! follows her on Instagram and she is followed by Anna, Kendra, Laura, and Jinger. Her family is ATI fundie. Their family website has pictures of her with the Burnett's and the Waller's.

789936935_Screenshot_20200916-125533_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.230a57eaaec8b9b593fba89d3f84e71c.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-131112_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fcef85ac75475fb7009b96aa9659c6d1.jpg

Her pinterest 👀

Screenshot_20200916-131605_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7d379a1d123b4c25537a59a846ae1b55.jpg

Looked these people up. Small family. Dad's an account manager for Cisco. Used to work for Intel. .... They look quite normal. 

But how the HELL can anybody who's even one-third normal keep swallowing that insane and insanely stupid bullshit that's put out by ATI, home of Bill Gothard's total lying Scientology-similar ravings?

How can semi-normal people listen to those "speeches" from JB and M without either barfing or rolling their eyes so hard they fall out of their heads?

I just don't get it. And there are a bunch of people in the Gothard group who have educations, who spend their days in the real world.....Yet they have to be nuts enough or psychologically sick enough in some way to swallow and at least pretend to adhere to the absolute crap that is the ATI/IBLP content. 

It's not like there aren't plenty of options for being among Christians. Why the hell would anyone who was not sick in the head choose this one? Baffling to me. And to potentially marry into the damn Duggars yet. Yeesh. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I suppose there are a lot of fundie-super-families with daughters to unload who are thrilled to nab a Duggarling because they figure JB has a money tree, including revenues from the show. And I suppose JB figures that a marriage boom will prolong the show and its paychecks....

But considering how the numbers of people JB supports will swell from an influx of four new I'll-never-hold-a-paying-job daughters-in-law and the babies who'll follow them within 18 months, the pieces of his pie are getting skinnier and skinnier. I don't see how the math works in the Duggar horde's favor for much longer, despite what the hopeful in-law families may believe. 

They probably believe what they see on the internet, that the Duggars are multi-millionaires. The TV show pays 40K an episode, etc. 

I'm wondering if we will see an earlier premiere of Counting On in January. They only had the one season this year due to COVID. Multiple courtships and shenanigans over Zoom could sustain a season and the "challenges" of getting to know someone without being able to see them, because the Duggars are just oh so relatable. They struggle the same as the rest of us. 

Then there's at least two, possibly three babies coming. 

Imagine. They've outlasted the Kardashians. Just imagine... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Looked these people up. Small family. Dad's an account manager for Cisco. Used to work for Intel. .... They look quite normal. 

But how the HELL can anybody who's even one-third normal keep swallowing that insane and insanely stupid bullshit that's put out by ATI, home of Bill Gothard's total lying Scientology-similar ravings?

How can semi-normal people listen to those "speeches" from JB and M without either barfing or rolling their eyes so hard they fall out of their heads?

I just don't get it. And there are a bunch of people in the Gothard group who have educations, who spend their days in the real world.....Yet they have to be nuts enough or psychologically sick enough in some way to swallow and at least pretend to adhere to the absolute crap that is the ATI/IBLP content. 

It's not like there aren't plenty of options for being among Christians. Why the hell would anyone who was not sick in the head choose this one? Baffling to me. And to potentially marry into the damn Duggars yet. Yeesh. 

I don't know. I'm suspect of all organized religions, so I kind of get it. And if you dig back to the original message being sold to these groups, some may find it very appealing. An education doesn't necessarily make someone wiser or even smarter, but is does make me wonder how they're applying their critical thinking skills.

• Love 6