Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

The bigger question is, did she do this wearing flipflops?  

Also, why do so many hangers on just happen to live there?  Laura, Elijah, Jonathan, and many others over the years.  Do they sleep in the dorm rooms or do they have their own guest suite?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Actually, I think it's Elijah Kaneshiro. He has lived at the TTH for a couple of years.

i think it's elijah - he lives at the TTH, claims he is a forman at Duggar construction and was just recently with Mediccorps in LA

• Useful 5
2 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Jana has no friends, other than clinger on Lauren so of course she "loves" to spend time with her brothers. She doesn't have anyoone else

Her siblings are her best friends, along with her mom and dad? She doesn’t have room for any non-related people in her friend group.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Yeah, super cool to go see live singing in a huge crowd during covid. Brilliant 🤦🏻‍♀️

Well one of the Duggars will probably come down with it after this and I bet nobody was wearing a mask or was distancing from the heavy breathing (aka singing). Fun times.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Well one of the Duggars will probably come down with it after this and I bet nobody was wearing a mask or was distancing from the heavy breathing (aka singing). Fun times.

Silly. Jesus will surely protect them. They are so much more Godly than us mere mortals. Jesus doesn’t care about us; we are not Duggars!🙄

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Silly. Jesus will surely protect them. They are so much more Godly than us mere mortals. Jesus doesn’t care about us; we are not Duggars!🙄

I'm curious if someone in their family fell ill, that they would ever admit it was Covid.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

I can just see it now.  A carefully posed and beige Insta picture of the sufferer looking sad holding a kleenex and asking for prayers.

Very similar to the video Carlin Bates put up?  

At least she admitted to having COVID.

• Love 10

Mama Collingsworth's tight dress is not modest. There is this bump sticking out of her dress and the pulling across her VG just isn't modest IMO

at all. Looks awful. So, this is Jana's idea of really fun night out? Poor girl...she really has a boring, sheltered life.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Mama Collingsworth's tight dress is not modest. There is this bump sticking out of her dress and the pulling across her VG just isn't modest IMO at all. Looks awful.

Especially since the other women all wearing office attire blouses/jackets the fall below their waists. There has got to be suitable pregnancy clothes that match everyone else. A skin tight evening dress to sing at a christian concert seems out of place.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Especially since the other women all wearing office attire blouses/jackets the fall below their waists. There has got to be suitable pregnancy clothes that match everyone else. A skin tight evening dress to sing at a christian concert seems out of place.

We see this time and time again with these fundies; once there's a bun in the oven, all clothing is as tight as possible.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

The news we knew was coming, but not the Duggar we expected. 

It's the same woman in the picture from his Dudley Doo-Right profile.

He's 17?!!!  WTF??!!!

I think even some of the die-hard leg humpers are going to have a problem with a kid that young courting and getting married.  If the bride to be is Kendra's sister, Lauren, she is 20.  

Edited by doodlebug
4 hours ago, doodlebug said:

He's 17?!!!  WTF??!!!

I think even some of the die-hard leg humpers are going to have a problem with a kid that young courting and getting married.  If the bride to be is Kendra's sister, Lauren, she is 20.  

They won’t let him marry until he’s 18 or a day after his 19th birthday like Ben. 

But this is surprising! Not Jed, Jer, Jason, OR James first??

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

They won’t let him marry until he’s 18 or a day after his 19th birthday like Ben. 

But this is surprising! Not Jed, Jer Jason, OR James first??

He'll be 18 in November, so it fits their timeline for courtship and marriage.  Still I think many viewers will be put off watching a kid that young pursue marriage.

2 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I'm doubtful they'll have an issue since they weren't vocal about Marjorie being too young. If it is Claire Spivey as speculated, she's 18 or 19 already (can't remember).

Alas, I think a lot of these fundies are pretty sexist, though, and more likely to object when the groom is very young compared to the bride.

I kinda wonder if he and the young lady weren't caught in some sort of embarrassing situation and the courtship initiated to get them married off before she gets knocked up.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

I kinda wonder if he and the young lady weren't caught in some sort of embarrassing situation and the courtship initiated to get them married off before she gets knocked up.

I could see that. They may have been caught consensually hooking up like normal teens and the parents thought it best to get them married ASAP. 

• Love 8

This fanbase is the same people that have no issue with seeing Sex Pest back on their TVs. They didn't object at the age difference between Bin and Jessa either. They just want to see weddings and babies. 

We're probably going to be subjected to a Very. Long. Courtship. to keep the TeeVee show afloat. At least until they can have a 1000+ guest wedding where the guests are served a tiny slice of cake and a mouthful of warm punch. 

Edit: makes me wonder if Claire is TeeVee friendly and this is why they're starting with this one. 

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

He's 17?!!!  WTF??!!!

Maybe they figure he (they?) is/are young enough so that people won't want to see a marriage right away.....and they can drag the courtship out (and out and out) both to prolong the show and hold off on the wedding-with-a-billion-unmasked-guests-bearing-items-from-the-registries until Covid 19 has died down enough for the whole audience to find the huge unmasked wedding acceptable. 

Making a Howler and some so-far unknown but most likely incredibly malleable young brideling from a super-conservative? super broke ? super desperate? super-JB-and-M-admiring? family the center of a season or more of this "reality" program? Yeesh. Really hope he's announcing somebody else's courtship. Or a "graduation party" they're throwing him, attended primarily by three-year-olds, like their last graduation party. 

Also, Justin looks 12 and probably hasn't yet mastered multiplication or division. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

We're probably going to be subjected to a Very. Long. Courtship. to keep the TeeVee show afloat. At least until they can have a 1000+ guest wedding where the guests are served a tiny slice of cake and a mouthful of warm punch. 

Don't forget the spoonful of melted dollar-store ice cream. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Wasn't Jim Bob only 18 when he and Michelle got married? I bet they'd let Justin marry at 18, especially since his likely bride is already 18 or 19. 

They also may be able to squeeze another howler courtship and wedding in before Justin, kind of like how Jessa courted first but Jill got married first. I really don't think Justin is the only male in that family who is currently involved with someone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jenniferbug said:

Wasn't Jim Bob only 18 when he and Michelle got married? I bet they'd let Justin marry at 18, especially since his likely bride is already 18 or 19. 

They also may be able to squeeze another howler courtship and wedding in before Justin, kind of like how Jessa courted first but Jill got married first. I really don't think Justin is the only male in that family who is currently involved with someone. 

Yeah, they were willing to bring in Marjorie at that age. And since none of the Duggar boys appear to really support themselves, no matter how old they get, in that sense it doesn't matter. ..... I mean, who's more immature than Jim Bob or Josh? And they've been married for thousands of years and have tons of kids. 

Mods at reddit have apparently said they've got confirmation that it's Justin, too. None of this a guarantee. But maybe the  producers and JB have decided they want to go with shock value. Since they have nothing else. 

Or they have even less and the only trick they really have left is misdirection in the promos. 

EMLTA: They'll need the tricks because otherwise, no matter which Howler is involved, the next 6 episodes or so will consist of at least 6 Duggs or Dugg adjacents "explaining' "courtship" to the audience (in the exact same words they've used to do this umpty-ump times already); a whole bunch of fully grown adults will giggle about it like 4th graders; JB and M will solemnly swear that all their children get to make their own "rules' for courtship; M and JB will talk about how much they look forward to more precious grandbabeez; the Howler and Howlee in question will say that after a lot of praying to Jesus they've made their own rules for courtship and they've decided to save their first kiss for the wedding; and JB will say "Hey hey hey" at least twice.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 3
  • Love 20

sad the office GIF

17, yikes. I'm so sorry that I was right about them letting a 17 year old court. I've had numerous people argue with me that it would NEVER happen Michelle got married at 17 so of course it's fine and dandy for everyone. They'll sell off a lost girl at 16, if ratings demand a wedding. Fuckers.

WORST PARENTS EVER.

• Love 13