Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Jed got an new LLC yesterday - registered in his name at the Car Lot address

Corporation Name AMBASSADOR PROPERTIES, LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811275312

Filing Type Limited Liability Company

Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

Status Good Standing

Principal Address *****
SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Reg. Agent JEDEDIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address  ****

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed 11/18/2020

Officers JEDEDIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Useful 5

They look like they're in their church clothes. Can a small plane like that fly all the way to CA?

I hope the J-boys are certified to instrument fly. Flying with obscured visuals is what killed JFK Jr and his wife and SIL.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

They look like they're in their church clothes. Can a small plane like that fly all the way to CA?

It can't fly that far all in one go. Not even close.

So you'd make it a two-day flight (even then a longish haul for a plane that small) and stop overnight. Plus you'd need fueling breaks and bathroom breaks in addition, especially with a third passenger. The cockpit boys would pee into bottles, but Jana's unlikely to try that. 

It's a very inefficient way to travel over that distance. Of course that wouldn't necessarily stop Duggars, of course. Still, I'll be surprised if they've done that. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

I have mentioned here before I flew on a prop plane, air ambulance from corpus christie TX to southeast MI. - It seems comparable distance from Springdale to L.A.  - It was a long one day trip. Stopped in Hot Springs, AR for fuel, food., bathroom. stopped in Dayton OH later for the same. But it can be done in a day. Same pilot flew they entire trip, with me in the other front seat.

now if they are actually traveling and making stops on the way, to see a new baby, during a pandemic - totally different conversation

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I have mentioned here before I flew on a prop plane, air ambulance from corpus christie TX to southeast MI. - It seems comparable distance from Springdale to L.A.  - It was a long one day trip. Stopped in Hot Springs, AR for fuel, food., bathroom. stopped in Dayton OH later for the same. But it can be done in a day. Same pilot flew they entire trip, with me in the other front seat.

now if they are actually traveling and making stops on the way, to see a new baby, during a pandemic - totally different conversation

Yeah, you're certainly right that it can be done in a day by some people in some circumstances. 

But it's a long long day, and at this time of year doing it in one day is going to mean doing at least some of it in the dark -- and the dark portion would take place over some quite sparsely populated areas, including mountainous areas, where disorientation can be a huge problem for the inexperienced. The pilots would need to be practiced instrument fliers, and while Jer apparently is instrument-certified--since I guess he did earn a commercial license a while ago-- he can't possibly have had much experience with it. 

I assume you were with an experienced pilot and probably in a somewhat newer, slightly larger and more powerful plane that's maintained as a commercial aircraft, too. As an air-ambulance service, they'd make sure they were optimized--both in personnel and equipment--to make those trips as fast as possible.

But this little jenny these three are pictured in is tiny. The pilots are just barely past the amateur stage. And as I understand it, the Duggars are flying pretty old planes that Jim Bob scooped up on the cheap. And it's winter, so who knows what the headwinds would be like out there over the prairies and the mountains? 

These near-amateurs in a tiny old plane flying all that distance in one day where you have to push like mad to get where you're going? That's a whole different thing. Nobody with any real air-safety training would recommend that they do it in one day. For them, it's a two-day flight, if anybody with any sense is making the call. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6

My ex is extremely experienced at flying his own plane, he’s done it often for 20+ years, on both short and long flights. In the fall of 2019, he was invited to speak in San Francisco, so he decided to make a long distance flight across the country alone, from Indiana to San Francisco, over the course of about a week. He did fine the first couple days, then the weather turned on him. He ended up having to take a commercial flight from Arizona to California, because it was not safe to continue in the Cessna. So it’s not easy to fly a small plane long distances. It can be done, but there are many other factors, as others have noted. And the weather can surprise you, no matter how prepared and experienced you are! I doubt the Duggars flew from Arkansas to California. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

The pilots would need to be practiced instrument fliers, and while Jer apparently is instrument-certified--since I guess he did earn a commercial license a while ago-- he can't possibly have had much experience with it. 

That's the kicker. I follow a commercial airline pilot on YouTube, and he did an analysis of the Kobe Bryant crash. Apparently the pilot in that incident was instrument certified, even though the company itself didn't have certification to operate IFR. The YouTuber made the point that you can have a piece of paper saying you're qualified to do something, but unless you actually put it into practice over and over, it doesn't mean much. 

I wouldn't put my life into Duggar hands on a clear day flying over an open field, much less at night, in bad weather or navigating mountainous terrain. 

• Love 19
59 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, you're certainly right that it can be done in a day by some people in some circumstances. 

But it's a long long day, and at this time of year doing it in one day is going to mean doing at least some of it in the dark -- and the dark portion would take place over some quite sparsely populated areas, including mountainous areas, where disorientation can be a huge problem for the inexperienced. The pilots would need to be practiced instrument fliers, and while Jer apparently is instrument-certified--since I guess he did earn a commercial license a while ago-- he can't possibly have had much experience with it. 

I assume you were with an experienced pilot and probably in a somewhat newer, slightly larger and more powerful plane that's maintained as a commercial aircraft, too. As an air-ambulance service, they'd make sure they were optimized--both in personnel and equipment--to make those trips as fast as possible.

But this little jenny these three are pictured in is tiny. The pilots are just barely past the amateur stage. And as I understand it, the Duggars are flying pretty old planes that Jim Bob scooped up on the cheap. And it's winter, so who knows what the headwinds would be like out there over the prairies and the mountains? 

These near-amateurs in a tiny old plane flying all that distance in one day where you have to push like mad to get where you're going? That's a whole different thing. Nobody with any real air-safety training would recommend that they do it in one day. For them, it's a two-day flight, if anybody with any sense is making the call. 

I get your points - and since these are the Duggars and they pride themselves on doing things different. everything is sketchy. Pics will show if they went to Jing and Jer's to meet baby. Maybe they stopped off at Magnolia on the way. Jana hasn't been there for a month or so...

It was 25 yrs ago I made the trip and in a little old Cessna - I have no idea on pilot experience, for all I know I got on a teeny tiny plane with a duggar level of experience pilot. 😬 I have a pic of  the plane somewhere.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I get your points - and since these are the Duggar's and they pride themselves on doing things different. everything is sketchy. Pics will show if they went to Jing and Jer's to meet baby. Maybe they stopped off at Magnolia on the way. Jana hasn't been there for a month or so...

It was 25 yrs ago I made the trip and in a little old Cessna - I have no idea on pilot experience, for all I know I got on a teeny tiny plane with a duggar level of experience pilot. 😬 I have a pic of  the plane somewhere.

Bingo.

Better if they stop at Magnolia than if they try to fly the whole way in one day, though.  So for once Jana's Magnolia obsession might be useful! 

Full disclosure: A career air-safety expert is a very near relative. lol

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

AE1E54BC-0CF0-407A-87A6-11B07F3817A0.jpeg

As the Duggarlings age, it becomes clearer and clearer that Smuggar's gotta share his nickname. If that isn't a lineup of sickeningly smug faces I don't know what is.

Increasingly, "ewwwww' is what comes to my mind when I see the Duggar boys. It used to be just Smuggar and JB who really made me sick. Now it's pretty much all of them. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

As the Duggarlings age, it becomes clearer and clearer that Smuggar's gotta share his nickname. If that isn't a lineup of sickeningly smug faces I don't know what is.

Increasingly, "ewwwww' is what comes to my mind when I see the Duggar boys. It used to be just Smuggar and JB who really made me sick. Now it's pretty much all of them. 

i can't do that to those kids!  they didn't ask for those looks....there can only be one smugger in my mind.  now they may be 'unfortunate' but not so bad as to deserve smugger.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoomama said:

i can't do that to those kids!  they didn't ask for those looks....there can only be one smugger in my mind.  now they may be 'unfortunate' but not so bad as to deserve smugger.

Yeah, I tend to feel bad about what the Duggarlings have gotten stuck with, too. Or at least I did.

But these days when I look at most of the 18-and-ups -- fairly or unfairly, accurately or not -- I just keep seeing their parents' and oldest brother's attitudes and ideas playing out in them.

I feel as if the attitudes and ideas are what's creating the expressions on their faces, not their features! I get this smug, entitled vibe and since I'm Duggared out, it just pisses me off that they look like they think they're so special.

They may all actually be much more like Francis of Assisi than like Josh, but I'm afraid I'm in a mood to blame a large share of the world's problems on Duggarliness, so they're sitting ducks for my annoyance! 😄

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Is that picture a picture of the adult singletons? Like a want ad for mates?

Jason is missing from the pic of singletons

my 2 cents on smuggerness - Jed and Jason have earned being called smuggar. they both are so arrogant every time they open their mouths.

• Love 3

Jed is definitely a smug asshole. There was one Counting On episode where they did some sort of quasi-campout. I remember Jessa made a light-hearted jab towards Jed and he was really snotty towards her. It was a quick moment, but it stuck with me because he was so much like Josh.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jason is missing from the pic of singletons

my 2 cents on smuggerness - Jed and Jason have earned being called smuggar. they both are so arrogant every time they open their mouths.

Wait, there's a Jason? 😉

• LOL 18
9 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Wow, if each thread came with its own accompanying picture description, that picture would fit this thread, other than the fact that Jason is missing. The Lonely Js indeed.

Someone with more talent than I possess can photoshop Jase into the lineup. 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 1