Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Thank you

I have to say I was expecting some courting for Jed, Jer and maybe even Jason. Josiah wasn't much older when he started courting Lauren, was he? Or do girl get married younger?

Age 19: Joy, 20: Josh, 21: Jessa, 22: Jinger and Josiah, 23: Jill and Joe, JD at age 28.

3 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Thank you

I have to say I was expecting some courting for Jed, Jer and maybe even Jason. Josiah wasn't much older when he started courting Lauren, was he? Or do girl get married younger?

There probably are courting/engagements on the way. However they can't hold a thousand person wedding under the current circumstances. I'm sure they'd try though. 

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Do I need my ears checked or are they not half bad? I guess anyone can sound like Sinatra compared to Timbits, but they were better than I expected 

Same. They almost gave it  a bit of that Satan swing (as opposed to whatever Bates girl that is who pounds on pianos at their weddings like she holds a grudge). Color me shocked.

Edited by jcbrown
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Do I need my ears checked or are they not half bad? I guess anyone can sound like Sinatra compared to Timbits, but they were better than I expected 

Jim Bob likes to make a dollar.  Here's three nice looking guys, that with a little coaching could be on the cover of Fundy Tiger Beat.  Get a vocal coach and a stylist and they can tour the country.  I mean that seriously.  The Duggars already have a bus.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, beagletime said:

Jim Bob likes to make a dollar.  Here's three nice looking guys, that with a little coaching could be on the cover of Fundy Tiger Beat.  Get a vocal coach and a stylist and they can tour the country.  I mean that seriously.  The Duggars already have a bus.  

They’ve tried the balding boy band before. Didn’t go anywhere. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

James, Justin and Jeremiah are the ones they'd have to market but they keep trying to stick Jason, Jed! and Joe (for some reason...) in there. No young fundy but trendy girl is going to scream for those last three. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

They did sound pretty good. If they really  like to sing, they probably could not help themselves in that big, empty space. All that reverb makes a voice sound so good, and with the harmonies to add even more depth, they probably found themselves singing more than working. I would have, at any rate. 

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 10

so Jase has his Buildmaster co shirt, James has a different J+J services shirt than the one shown in bday pics with Jill. and Justin has Duggar Construction(?)  JED! has been shown wearing his JED! for Arkansas while biking with Jana. Mediccorps has their matching shirts. they are all similar and unimaginative designs.

My question is why hasn't JB set up a boy with the t-shirt/screen printing business? or maybe my question is what fundie family owns such a business and how is JB grifting the shirts?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, crazy8s said:

so Jase has his Buildmaster co shirt, James has a different J+J services shirt than the one shown in bday pics with Jill. and Justin has Duggar Construction(?) 

Three LLCs to bill for the same job!

• LOL 8
On 8/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, PikaScrewChu said:

There probably are courting/engagements on the way. However they can't hold a thousand person wedding under the current circumstances. I'm sure they'd try though. 

Because what's the point of getting married if the church is not going to be full to the brim with guests that you can grift from? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, beagletime said:

Although it would increase the odds of their success, Boob would never spend the money on a vocal coach or stylist.  I agree these guys weren't bad, definitely good enough to sing in church.  However, whatever talent they have is raw, and their overall look would need to be polished.  Big Daddy has an aversion to hiring help, and an even bigger aversion to doing anything that would help his children become successful on their own.  At most, he would probably assign Jana as their stylist and vocal coach, and take the role of manager for himself.  

The result would of course be the usual Duggar mediocrity, with Boob as always collecting any money involved and taking full credit for everything. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, MonicaM said:

Although it would increase the odds of their success, Boob would never spend the money on a vocal coach or stylist.  I agree these guys weren't bad, definitely good enough to sing in church.  However, whatever talent they have is raw, and their overall look would need to be polished.  Big Daddy has an aversion to hiring help, and an even bigger aversion to doing anything that would help his children become successful on their own.  At most, he would probably assign Jana as their stylist and vocal coach, and take the role of manager for himself.  

The result would of course be the usual Duggar mediocrity, with Boob as always collecting any money involved and taking full credit for everything. 

Michelle would be the vocal coach. Remember Josie and the Stars Bangled Banner? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 8/7/2020 at 6:32 AM, floridamom said:

So, we have someone running for public office who isn't allowed to ride his bike around town without an accountability partner. We all know Jana is babysitting her brother

I thought HE would be chaperoning HER because she's an unmarried woman who needs a man from her family to keep an eye on her, not the other way around. 

Edited by Canadian Girl
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

I thought HE would be chaperoning HER because she's an unmarried woman who needs a man from her famy to keep an eye on her, not the other way around. 

That's my understanding of most uses of chaperones (protect the lady's virtue!), but they really seem to think women are asexual and only men are subject to lust. It's some weird shit. 

• Love 11

well the Duggars do things a bit different - the girls have always been there to yell Nike! so the boys knew to look at their shoes and avoid temptations that could not "be righteously fulfilled"

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Okay, dear.

Statistically, if you don’t lose your virginity by age 30, you’re not likely to lose it. 

Maybe she could Photoshop some booty shorts on herself?

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Is she actually advertising for godly potential mates to line up?

Maybe she's trying to show us that she may be still single, but she has a sense of humor and can joke about it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
On 8/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, Churchhoney said:

Yep. Not allowed to ride his bike alone, work for anybody but his father, or attend college. I mean, i read that there's a brewery/bar somewhere along that bike trail. We wouldn't want to trust the laws of the state with somebody who's allowed to go in there and get up to heaven knows what, would we?

This Jana-the-on-call-accountability-partner thing makes me realize how important it is that she does not get married for, oh, a decade or two yet. Think about it: If she did, who'd be the on-call-accountability partner for the 11?-still-unmarried-Duggarlings (including J'Tyler and excluding Jana herself)? We don't expect JB or Meeechelle to get on a bike with any of them, do we? 

Picturing Michele with her black stockings on and orthopedic shoes riding a bike to make sure her grown kids don’t do anything fun like go to a bar. Oy I’m laughing so hard right now. 

• LOL 14

I wonder where Jana is. How un-Jana like to grab a sign and do this. I think the pic is funny. She should have followed it up with a pic of Laura and her older single brothers in line with her.

Lawson is just pissed he didn't think of this first. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

It’s a joke. She’s joking about how many people think she’s desperate to get married. Lawson’s response is designed to feed the rumor mill about him and her being together. It worked too. There’s hundreds of comments from people who want them to get married. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Fallacy said:

It’s a joke. She’s joking about how many people think she’s desperate to get married. Lawson’s response is designed to feed the rumor mill about him and her being together. It worked too. There’s hundreds of comments from people who want them to get married. 

yes so many comments about Lawson and Jana on Bachelorette

two comments that made me really laugh - "have you tried chocolate milk?"  and "you a teacher"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

but make sure you have your coffee in the pic

Yeah, what was that about? 

Gracie's legs are twigs. I'm so used to seeing Layla Rae's far rolls that any other baby looks scrawny by comparison.

• Love 2

If that's a skirt, it has a weird panel in the front. If you look at her ankle, they look like pants. Jana, Abbie and JD probably spent 5 minutes arranging whatever Jana's wearing and have bets on the number of pants vs skirt posts.

They almost look like MC Hammer pants. U Can't Touch This, lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

We're still waiting to see one of the famous 19 "bloom," let alone this upcoming walled-in generation, Jana. And so are you. You're just too stunted to realize it.

In the world your crap parents made "blooming" is a crime and a sin purporting to get you burned in hell for eternity for, I don't know, surpassing fucking JB in achievement or something. 

I've got news, Jana. Virtually nothing that you in your hideous impenetrable bubble imagine to be eternal truth applies to healthy people at all. 

EMLTA: I feel very sorry for you, Jana. But I shudder to think that you and your misguided and misshapen family have been out there in the media "influencing" some people for all these years. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

I don't think those are pants that Jana is wearing.

I'm pretty sure it's a skirt. You can tell by those wrinkles on her thigh. Try sitting like that in a non-floofy skirt and it'll instantly wrinkle in that pattern and in that place if you bend your knee the way she's got it. And it's almost impossible to get pants to wrinkle like that by getting into the same position. 

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It may be some kind of skirt, hard to tell?  Imagine being 30 years of age and afraid to wear pants!

It's horrible. Worse -- I'm quite sure she's also afraid to feel most of her feelings or think any thoughts at all. So afraid, in fact, that she doesn't even realize it. Just automatically suppresses virtually everything that comes from inside her instead of from the outside shit she's programmed to parrot. 

There's a whole lot of "dead inside" among the Duggarlings. 

Edited by Churchhoney