Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

I don’t know. I don’t see how Jana could have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship (or even a close friendship) with Laura in a house where there is absolutely no privacy, where your every move is spied and tattled on and where even wanting to be alone for five minutes is regarded with suspicion. I know that Jim Bob and Michelle have loosened up a bit over the years as the older kids have left the nest, but I doubt they’ve loosened up that much. They’re still sex-obsessed (or rather purity-obsessed) control freaks and they’re hyper-vigilant about their public mage. Rumors that Jana might be gay would be worse to them than all of Josh’s scandals combined. If they had the slightest suspicion (and it wouldn’t take much) that there was something going on, Laura would be banished and Jana would be on permanent lockdown.

• Love 19
(edited)

I believe the "never any privacy, never being alone, never going anywhere unaccompanied and nobody having a shred of personal time" is a relic of the original series, when Josh was the only married and there was a camera crew around several days a week filming everything. 

None of the Duggars live in that world anymore.  Most of the older kids are gone, and none of the younger kids are of much interest. Not even to Michelle & Jim Bob, 

Jana & Laura could head out for "coffee", with a blanket in the back of the car and find plenty of deserted areas locally to spend a few hours gettin' their wild on in private.  Jana isn't chipped like a dog, FFS.  I fully believe she does what she wants.  That whole "always being watched and listened to" was exaggerated at the time, and I think is all but gone now.  YMMV.   

Edited by leighdear
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Accountability partners had nothing to do with Josh or TLC cameras, they were part of Gothard's teachings. I think JB & M may have let their guard down a bit, but the kids still follow rules because that's what is expected and that's what they know. I've yet to see any non-married Duggar anywhere without a sibling, parent or maybe a Bates or two.  At this point they would likely feel uncomfortable going anywhere alone. For them its almost like security of having proof they behaved.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Jana & Laura could head out for "coffee", with a blanket in the back of the car and find plenty of deserted areas locally to spend a few hours gettin' their wild on in private.  Jana isn't chipped like a dog, FFS.  I fully believe she does what she wants.  That whole "always being watched and listened to" was exaggerated at the time, and I think is all but gone now.  YMMV.   

I am not so sure on the not being watched. JB and Michelle are quite boastful of the app that "all the adult children ask for" to track their phone/internet/website activity. I would bet real money the unmarried kidults on the JB phone plan have a location tracker on their phone that the parents can access

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

I don’t know. I don’t see how Jana could have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship (or even a close friendship) with Laura in a house where there is absolutely no privacy, where your every move is spied and tattled on and where even wanting to be alone for five minutes is regarded with suspicion. I know that Jim Bob and Michelle have loosened up a bit over the years as the older kids have left the nest, but I doubt they’ve loosened up that much. They’re still sex-obsessed (or rather purity-obsessed) control freaks and they’re hyper-vigilant about their public mage. Rumors that Jana might be gay would be worse to them than all of Josh’s scandals combined. If they had the slightest suspicion (and it wouldn’t take much) that there was something going on, Laura would be banished and Jana would be on permanent lockdown.

I think JB would go even further than permanent lockdown and find Jana a godly husband immediately.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Jim Bob & Michelle, complete liars and delusional freaks, have made a fortune out of boasting how under their thumbs their kids have been and always will be.  Some people believe every word describing their supposed control.  Some of us believe it only applies to the youngest these days.  

And that exhausts my interest in any of these folks for another few weeks....

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Jim Bob & Michelle, complete liars and delusional freaks, have made a fortune out of boasting how under their thumbs their kids have been and always will be.  Some people believe every word describing their supposed control.  Some of us believe it only applies to the youngest these days.  

And that exhausts my interest in any of these folks for another few weeks....

JB and Meech THEMSELVES admitted that their adult children are all under the umbrella of Covenant Eyes. So no, they don't control just the minor children. It's all of them who aren't married. 

• Love 14

JimBob is plenty aware of the speculations around Laura and Jana. Jana has even posted on SM that they're not true. In his mind it's just another lie passed around by sinners. Michelle's not willing to take up parenting for the last 6 kids, so Jana's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

I agree with @Churchhoney, these kids are so ingrained in this behavior they don't even think about it, even the married adults. JD wouldn't even let his wife go get her nails done without him tagging along and once he realized a MAN was doing her nails, he never let her go back. They tried to play it off as romantic, but to me it was controlling and creepy.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I am not so sure on the not being watched. JB and Michelle are quite boastful of the app that "all the adult children ask for" to track their phone/internet/website activity. I would bet real money the unmarried kidults on the JB phone plan have a location tracker on their phone that the parents can access

The lost girls were all sporting Apple Watches, which require iPhones to work. I’m sure the combination of the two allows King Rimjob to track them.

• Love 3

I think that Jana could be gay also. I believe that there is a large possibility that she may not know it. There is a reason that she hasn't met "Mr. Right". No man would attract her or 'be the one' if she isn't instinctively attracted to men in general. Jana obeys. She lives the cult. It's unexplainable why she is still single,, really. She lives in a world in which she could never complete the 'maybe I'm gay" thought in her head beyond the first syllable'. She lives in denial of herself and doesn't even know it. There is a reason that she and Laura are such unusual best friends. It's a shame, really.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

I think that Jana could be gay also. I believe that there is a large possibility that she may not know it. There is a reason that she hasn't met "Mr. Right". No man would attract her or 'be the one' if she isn't instinctively attracted to men in general. Jana obeys. She lives the cult. It's unexplainable why she is still single,, really. She lives in a world in which she could never complete the 'maybe I'm gay" thought in her head beyond the first syllable'. She lives in denial of herself and doesn't even know it. There is a reason that she and Laura are such unusual best friends. It's a shame, really.

This is interesting to me - and I can't believe I'm asking this of a 30-year old woman - but would she even understand the concept of "gay" other than it's something she can never possibly be?  In her mind, is she even allowed to imagine it or is even thinking about it considered a sin?  I guess I'm wondering if she might be in such deep denial, it's almost as if the word has no meaning to her at all, let alone what goes along with it.

I know it's been speculated that Josiah is gay and we've seen how that worked out for him.  Did Jana suspect and see that he was forced into marriage/fatherhood anyway, and she's afraid of that life for herself?  Did they ever look at each other and know that one or both was keeping a secret?  Is Jana fighting a courtship for this very reason, and deep down, Michelle and Jim Bob know why?

It's just so profoundly sad that these kids are lumped into one big cookie-cutter mold and will never be allowed to find out who they truly are, and what they're truly good at.  That's a lot of potential and individuality squashed.

14 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I bet you money that the married adults also have the location tracker on their phones. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I bet you money that the married adults also have the location tracker on their phones. 

I don’t take sucker bets!  I would be surprised if one or two of them can scretly disable or spoof their locations, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Zella said:

Just throwing this out there because I am undecided: which Duggar do y'all think would be best at throwing off Ma and Pa Kettle's surveillance? 

Jana knows where the bodies are buried, But I think the best shot would probably be a couple of them pairing up, like boy siblings covering for each other. Taking both of their cell phones to their job site, w taking both of their cell phones to their job site, while one walks to the tidy bar.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think they're all too boring to even need to throw JB & M off their trail.

Any chance they would do that was taken out of them, whether blanket training or ALERT. 

• Love 2

Madison Nicole had put some kind of a hold on her private Instagram, so it disappeared. (For people, who don't know much about Instagram, most private accounts still show up and show a little information. All of the posts aren't visible, but you can still tell there's an account there. Her private account had disappeared entirely.) Since it vanished around the time Jason Duggar created his Instgram, I thought maybe there would be a courtship announcement. ( I thought Madison was trying to hide posts/pictures, etc. to avoid more public scrutiny when the courtship was announced.)

However her private Instagram account showed up yesterday. It was the same account. She is back to her two accounts; one for her photography business, and one for her private life. Maybe she's not courting a Duggar boy then. 

They did strongly suggest there would be a new courtship soon.  Of course there are probably many fundie girls who would love to be matched with a Duggar boy to marry.  It's been two years since Si and Lauren wed, and John and Abbie started courting, etc.  I would think they'd want to share a courtship to keep interest going. However last week's rating suggest that the lack of new programming has created a captive audience who will watch the Duggars talk about pregnancies from last year, teen girls doing watercolors, and the Duggars faking social-distancing and dealing with the toliet paper shortage, etc. So they don't need to announce anything and people will tune in. Another reason to hate covid! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jeer has 3 new LLCs this week - all named Cessna. all are actually planes registered to Duggar Aviation.

CESSNA 172 N734UE LLC

CESSNA 172 N84309 LLC

CESSNA 210 N3309S LLC

• Useful 1

The Duggars were at Lauren Andregg's wedding. Lauren is around 18/19 in age and the groom is also very young. He had several Duggars as groomsman. I'm not sure which Duggars, maybe Jed! and Jason.  The pictures are on Logan Smith (friend of the couple)'s social media. I'd post them here, but I'm tech challenged.  It wouldn't surprise me if Anna was there since it was in AR and she posted about summer weddings. 

• Useful 6

Jenny and Jordyn are pretty girls. Then there is Miracle who looks like someone beat her in the face with a stick. What happened to her? Maybe the Covid got her and they just aren't saying. She looks ill in that picture.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

From the DuggarFam account, looks like they might be out of town somewhere. 

Unless that’s Jessa and Ben’s house?

Jessa doesn't have a piano. There are some ladies in the distant background. I have no idea where they are.

Since the Duggars were at Lauren Andregg's wedding, her older sister could be potential courtship. Lauren is 18 and Ashlynn is about 20/21. Madison Nicole also had a recent post where she was hanging out with the family.  

• Useful 3
(edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Jessa doesn't have a piano. There are some ladies in the distant background. I have no idea where they are.

I think this is Lauren and Josiah's house I remember them practicing signing sitting at the piano for one of the weddings they were singing at. There was front/back door in the shot just like this.

Edited by Mya
spelling correction
  • Useful 2
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Are they in TX? I thought the Big Sandy COVID conference was next week.

Looks like their front yard. I wonder who made the Duggar totem pole-like carving for them.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder who made the Duggar totem pole-like carving for them.

I don't know who carved it or exactly what it is.... but where it is, it could fall right down on Jim Bob's head. heh

I'd never heard of this game. And having skimmed the Wikipedia article, I'm still not sure exactly how it works. Sounds kinda like Calvinball....

Also, don't females play outdoor games?

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I don't know who carved it or exactly what it is.... but where it is, it could fall right down on Jim Bob's head. heh

I'd never heard of this game. And having skimmed the Wikipedia article, I'm still not sure exactly how it works. Sounds kinda like Calvinball....

Also, don't females play outdoor games?

Females are inside washing the exalted males' unmentionables and cooking dinner. Meanwhile, Meech wanders aimlessly, wearing one of her ugly aprons. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Looks like their front yard. I wonder who made the Duggar totem pole-like carving for them.

Somebody who works for free! 

Kind of borderline on they have no idols before me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Are they in TX? I thought the Big Sandy COVID conference was next week.

Maybe they're attending Lydia Waller's wedding? In it's in Big Sandy, Texas July 18th. 

I went to Lydia's wedding website and the photo of her and Graeme Wolf was taken by MaggieRuth photography. Maggie Ruth is Abbie Burnett Duggar's sister.  The fundie world is small.  

Editting to add: Maybe Texas is just the people who made that roundball game. It's popular with fundies. The Maxwells also like it. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jed replied to a comment asking that question. “James carved it out of the tree that had to be taken  down.“.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Jed replied to a comment asking that question. “James carved it out of the tree that had to be taken  down.“.

Most well known folks kind hide where they live. Not the Duggars.

• LOL 3
43 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

so promoting James' J+J services. as shown on his shirt in the photos with sister mom Jill on his bday.  but who is the other J... Justin the preaching mechanic?? Jackson??  Jason already has the Buildmaster construction with similar logo. Jeer has flight instructer, Jed the next great politician hahaha. maybe Josh has been relegated to j + j services with James

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/10/2020 at 3:46 PM, GeeGolly said:

I think they're all too boring to even need to throw JB & M off their trail.

My caffeine hasn't kicked in yet this morning. I read this sentence as:

"I think they're all too boring to even READ to throw JB & M off their trail."

On 7/14/2020 at 4:16 PM, VioletWitch said:

On 7/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, zenme said:

That's what someone her age should be doing.  Not taking care of "buddies." I hope there's some rum in it.

I thought the same thing. She should be enjoying a day with (only) friends while sipping on an adult beverage from a coconut.  No layering of clothes allowed either.

Edited by Barb23
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6