Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Zella said:

This just reminded me to check on Jed! He has been radio silent on social media for over a month now! Meanwhile, Megan has been a bit less active than before, but when she is posting, she is thanking people for sewing masks and touting how one of the online newspapers is posting COVID-19 updates in Spanish and now Marshallese. I'm envisioning him huddled up in the TTH curled into the fetal position. 

Well, as far as his parents (and his fellow cultists and possibly even siblings) are concerned, that IS the most important position he's ever held.

Another successful fetusization for the correct Jesus accomplished by world champions Meeechelle and Boob! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Zella said:

This just reminded me to check on Jed! He has been radio silent on social media for over a month now! Meanwhile, Megan has been a bit less active than before, but when she is posting, she is thanking people for sewing masks and touting how one of the online newspapers is posting COVID-19 updates in Spanish and now Marshallese. I'm envisioning him huddled up in the TTH curled into the fetal position. 

I'm not American so I don't know anything about the position he's going after, but for someone hoping to get elected, he's not doing much campaigning or helping out the people. 

Edited by Future Cat Lady
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I'm not American so I don'T know anything about the position is going after, but for someone hoping to get elected, he's not doing much campaigning or helping out the people. 

Agreed. I realize during a pandemic, normal campaign behavior will need to be adapted, but I find it astonishing that he's gone radio silent. If he were so inclined, he could still be posting stuff regularly. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Agreed. I realize during a pandemic, normal campaign behavior will need to be adapted, but I find it astonishing that he's gone radio silent. If he were so inclined, he could still be posting stuff regularly. 

If he really wants to beat his opponent, he should at least be putting some "useful" information about the pandemic on his SM. (Of course, useful info according to his party affiliation is another different matter.)

Edited by Future Cat Lady
Oups!
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Zella said:

Jinger wore a Jed! baseball cap during one of her recent IG Lives. 🙄 Does that count? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 9
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jana, have several seats. I've been watching this horde since the early specials and I have NEVER seen them use real dishes, glasses or silverware. Everything is styrofoam, plastic and disposable. You could probably fill the Grand Canyon with all the wasteful crap this family has tossed during the course of their lifetime. 

Just all the shitty and pissy diapers would probably fill that sucker!

How can these people even pretend to care about Earth Day, or anything to do with conservation?  Fucking pretenders.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jinger wore a Jed! baseball cap during one of her recent IG Lives. 🙄 Does that count? 

Jingle seems more invested in his campaign than he is. 🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Maybe she was having a bad hair day and she accidentally grabbed the Jed! hat instead of the Nike hat....

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Enya Face said:

My mom is going absolutely batshit stir crazy here in CA, and I keep telling her that I have mailed every human we know enough masks... but the next morning she’s like “I’ve perfected my design!”

She’s a rather talented seamstress, actually, and so if nothing else her whole neighborhood has masks. Lol.

LOL That's adorable! 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

My mom is going absolutely batshit stir crazy here in CA, and I keep telling her that I have mailed every human we know enough masks... but the next morning she’s like “I’ve perfected my design!”

She’s a rather talented seamstress, actually, and so if nothing else her whole neighborhood has masks. Lol.

connect her with WeNeedMasks.org- they show places in each state that need masks and in what amounts.

some places are not ones that jump to your mind needing masks. group homes for autistic adults, rehab facilities, shelters for domestic violence victims and such.

• Useful 10
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, VioletWitch said:

Haha, she basically raised him (Jed was in her buddy group) so I’m sure she’s very proud 😂

Oh I didn't think of that! LOLOL "I'm so proud of my son, I mean, my brother! Vote for him!" 

• LOL 9
11 hours ago, Zella said:

I wonder if he is still living on in his “own” apartment?

5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Just all the shitty and pissy diapers would probably fill that sucker!

How can these people even pretend to care about Earth Day, or anything to do with conservation?  Fucking pretenders.

It’s line when they all posed in front of the Brady Bunch house. Really?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Lawson Bates stayed with him less than a month ago (during quarantine). 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I was wondering that, too. My suspicion is probably not, though of course there is no telling.

Just now, Sew Sumi said:

Lawson Bates stated with him less than a month ago (during quarantine). 

I don't even know why this surprises me. But good Lord. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Zella said:

I was wondering that, too. My suspicion is probably not, though of course there is no telling.

I don't even know why this surprises me. But good Lord. 

Lawson was between tornado clean up jobs. I think the pic was in his instastories. But yeah, it was taken in front of Jed's house.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Lawson was between tornado clean up jobs. I think the pic was in his instastories. But yeah, it was taken in front of Jed's house.

"What do friends do during a pandemic? They breathe their germs on each other! I'll breathe some of my Arkansas germs on you and then you breathe some of your Tennessee germs on me in my rocking bachelor pad!" 

"Sounds like fun, man!" 

• LOL 7
14 hours ago, crazy8s said:

connect her with WeNeedMasks.org- they show places in each state that need masks and in what amounts.

some places are not ones that jump to your mind needing masks. group homes for autistic adults, rehab facilities, shelters for domestic violence victims and such.

Thank you @crazy8s!! I will do that!

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

So, Jed! finally broke his social media silence for Mother's Day. I keep wondering if he forgot he's running for office. 🤣

Gee. I wonder who's really motivated to put Jed! in office? ....

Could it possibly be.... JIm Bob???

The old fart who's certainly still pissed that he wore out his own welcome with Arkansas's Republican voters more than a decade ago? But who's now come up with what he hopes is a more palatable proxy?  And whose money-grubbing hand is gonna be in there working Jed!'s mouth every time he opens it to talk....if the worst should happen and this arrogant little dim bulb were to win the election? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, awaken said:

Stressed about an upcoming test?!

a lot on their plates?!

goals and dreams?!

as if! 

C'mon, Jana. List your goals and dreams for us. I dare you. 

Interesting how not one single kid of the first dozen-plus your family has churned out has apparently asked your saintly mother to foster their dream and goal of attending even one college course or session of vocational training.....or playing a season with a local sports team or trying out for a play at the community theater....or pursuing a job path that isn't already accounted for in the businesses operated by your father....

Or is it that one or more of you has had such a dream....but either feared to tell your oh-so-kind-and-dream-fostering-mother-about it ... or did tell the bitch (who immediately shared it with Mr. Bitch) and got shot down? 

Either way, it doesn't make your story or your parents look good, Jana. 

Guess they don't realize that this shit where they try like crazy to appear relatable to ordinary humans actually just makes them look worse and worse......Shows them to be shameless liars and total hypocrites who for some reason (money! TeeVee fans!) are trying to con us into believing some wholly false thing....instead of just being like Hutterites or something.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17
30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Michelle was up all hours of the night caring for her family? Remember on the original show when the babies got moved into the girls' room at six months? God doesn't like liars, Jana. 

Michelle couldn't have babies with her. She laid in bed waiting for her children to come in to tattle & confess share their hearts.

• LOL 7
(edited)

I started reading Jana's tribute and was going to post a comment about how the Gothard kids really don't seem to realize that most moms (gay, straight, Christian, atheist, birth or adoptive) do most or all of these things for their kids. 

And then I got to the dreams part. 

My classes going through school were more or less the same size as the Duggar family (22 to 24) and we've grown up to be lawyers, teachers, bankers, councillors, business people, a journalist, a photographer, a vintner, a spy, an almost nun and a buddhist monk. In a group that size there should be a diversity of jobs and interests, and yet the best the Duggars can say is "One of our girls married a sort of minister and a bunch of the boys can fly Daddy's planes'. So Jana, which is it? Do you need a long sit in the prayer closet to meditate on the 9th commandment or are did you tell the truth and you just don't have any dreams of any size?

Sadly, I suspect that the Duggarlings have been so thoroughly quashed that they don't even know they can dream bigger than a garden patch.

Edited to add: I forgot Jed! in the parade of low ambition. But while elected office is a fairly lofty goal, he seems to be mia in the midst of the biggest crisis in at least a generation so...

Edited by satrunrose
  • Love 18
(edited)

Oh, come on Jana. You know your mother didn't do anything of that crap and you know it. Where was she when you and your sisters were taking care of babies? When was the last time she cared for anyone round the clock? Before you were old enough to shove her duties onto you? Where was she when your sisters were being abused? No where. She was there to make sure all you and your siblings dreams were crushed. When were you stressed over a test? Your mother doesn't care or even remember if any of you ever had lessons. Where was the search party when Jackson got lost at the airport? She didn't noticed nor was she even at all upset when he was missing. Why did Jackson run to you for comfort instead of her? Where was she when Josie had a seizure? Or another one? She was out of the country during one and out of state during another? She had no problem handing her premature baby over to a bunch of teenagers and leaving the country. You know every well your mother never asked if she can help. Those tears you or your siblings had was probably at her or your father's hands? From being forced to forgive your brother for what he did to your sisters? Forcing your sisters to forgive him for what he did to them? The truth is you have a shitty abusive mother that no one deserves. 

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Oh, come on Jana. You know your mother didn't do anything of that crap and you know it. Where was she when you and your sisters were taking care of babies? When was the last time she cared for anyone round the clock? Before you were old enough to shove her duties onto you? Where was she when your sisters were being abused? No where. She was there to make sure all you and your siblings dreams were crushed. When were you stressed over a test? Your mother doesn't care or even remember if any of you ever had lessons. Where was the search party when Jackson got lost at the airport? She didn't noticed nor was she even at all upset when he was missing. Why did Jackson run to you for comfort instead of her? Where was she when Josie had a seizure? Or another one? She was out of the country during one and out of state during another? She had no problem handing her premature baby over to a bunch of teenagers and leaving the country. You know every well your mother never asked if she can help. Those tears you or your siblings had was probably at her or your father's hands? From being forced to forgive your brother for what he did to your sisters? Forcing your sisters to forgive him for what he did to them? The truth is you have a shitty abusive mother that no one deserves. 

I don't remember if she left the country. Did she? Or is that just a typo and she left the county? But yes Michelle is not a great mother.  The homeschooling and your parents desire to control their children forever are the biggest things I have against them.

I should add raising their kids in a cult to that list. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I don't remember if she left the country. Did she? Or is that just a typo and she left the county?  

She did, yes. Michelle and Boob were in Central America when Josie had one of her seizures. It stands out in my mind because I remember being positively gobsmacked that Michelle would leave a preemie in the hands of ill-equipped teenagers. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She did, yes. Michelle and Boob were in Central America when Josie had one of her seizures. It stands out in my mind because I remember being positively gobsmacked that Michelle would leave a preemie in the hands of ill-equipped teenagers. 

When Josie had her only televised seizure, she wasn't a baby; she was 4/5 years old. That episode aired right away the time Israel was due/born. Jana/JD would have been 25 and not teenagers. Jinger was also still there and she would have been 21. (Joe was 20.) and Grandma Mary was there.  But yes they still left their kids and went to Central America. I know Michelle told us she had other seizures; did she mention Josie having seizures while Michelle wasn't there and Josie was younger?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

When Josie had her only televised seizure, she wasn't a baby; she was 4/5 years old. That episode aired right away the time Israel was due/born. Jana/JD would have been 25 and not teenagers. Jinger was also still there and she would have been 21. (Joe was 20.) and Grandma Mary was there.  But yes they still left their kids and went to Central America. I know Michelle told us she had other seizures; did she mention Josie having seizures while Michelle wasn't there and Josie was younger?

The episode was Kids to the Rescue aired June 14, 2011 a couple episodes before Michael's first birthday. Although Jill would have been about twenty and Jana about twenty-two. Not that its their responsibility to take care of Josie or any of their siblings. That's still on JB and Michelle for choosing to have 19 kids they didn't want to take care of or raised and despite all the issues Josie had with her very early birth and first year they still chose to leave the country. I remember that mostly because of the dumb explanation they gave as to why they were there because so many people were asking why they'd do that. They had to go to El Salvador for an emergency about adoption. Yes, because God knows if El Salvador was having a adoption emergency they'd pass by the UN, US government and others, and tons of organizations to go straight to those two idiots. There was another one when Josie was four or five and they had left the state. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I was reminded recently that Josie was supposed to be Joy’s buddy. When Josie was released from the hospital, and they were still in the Little Rock house, they taught Joy how to use the oxygen machine - which would be fine, except it was in a “business as usual let’s pass off this baby to her sister mom” kind of way. Josie quickly had to go back to the hospital for something (low oxygen? Seizure?) and they scrapped the sister mom plan. (Not at all implying the fault lies with Joy)

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

And didn't J'chelle and Josie and some adjacent J child get stuck in Israel for a while because mother of the year took her fragile child out of the country and she got sick?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

I also remember the time one of the Howlers(Jason?) fell into an orchestra pit and broke his leg and mother of the year recorded it on her phone or something like that. I remember for sure she wasn't acting like I did when my kid fell and broke a finger while she was on the ground, not in a deep pit.

Edited by galaxygirl76
1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I also remember the time one of the Howlers(Jason?) fell into an orchestra pit and broke his leg and mother of the year recorded it on her phone or something like that. I remember for sure she wasn't acting like I did when my kid fell and broke a finger while she was on the ground, not in a deep pit.

I don't think he broke anything.  He did have a bad cut on his head/mouth with lots of blood.  He looked terrified.  Poor kid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Jill was the one who stayed in Israel with Michelle and Josie because of her EMT training. I also remember Jill staying with Josie another time when the family went out of state. I believe they chose Jill because of her EMT training. 

I thought Josie was supposed to be Jinger’s buddy at one point? I remember Jinger going along to a lot of Michelle’s prenatal appointments. The sorting of the buddies doesn’t make that much sense. Jana didn’t get her first buddy, Jason, until she was 10 years old. Jinger got her first buddy Jed when she was 5 😳 I don’t know why they skipped over Jana

• Love 3