Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I don't get the Duggars and their ilk. Posting a picture that could be from a feminine hygiene commercial.

Just me? 

OMG that is totally her aesthetic, isn't it! Like pretty much every picture she has posted on social media could be incorporated into one of those commercials and would not look out of place. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

Duggars are just not thinking creatures, they just do as they have been taught.  I’m going to wear a green dress, heels, and stroll through grass. Because it’s Easter and also time for a reminder of my godly availability. 

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 12

they should give photo credit to laura for the pic of Jana.

Laura posted on her own instagram a sunrise on the duggar back 40 where they rent the land to whomever has the cows.

surely the pics were taken at the same time and place

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

they should give photo credit to laura for the pic of Jana.

Laura posted on her own instagram a sunrise on the duggar back 40 where they rent the land to whomever has the cows.

surely the pics were taken at the same time and place

I think it’s lovely they were able to enjoy a sunrise together. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Temperance said:

The dress does blend into the grass, but actually she looks great. That dress and shoes don't look that fancy to me.  

I like her dress. I’m not into floral prints but I would wear it in a solid green or another color. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That dress looks like QVC clearance. Or from Meri SisterWives' online site.

C'mon now, JB, you could do a better sales pitch than that. Maybe she'll attract some guy who has a creepy thing for "Little House on the Prairie".

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

This. Jana, from what we’ve seen, is a very dull person. She draws pictures of cute frogs and fuzzy little ducklings in her spare time. 

Too bad she's not more subversive and inventive. She could do a whole Maus-style graphic novel of her life, with all the characters thinly veiled as animals. Jim Bob the Pig, Michelle the Possum, etc. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

This. Jana, from what we’ve seen, is a very dull person. She draws pictures of cute frogs and fuzzy little ducklings in her spare time. 

True, but what is her inspiration? She's got nothing! She is not allowed to go anywhere, she is not allowed to do anything, what does she have?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Too bad she's not more subversive and inventive. She could do a whole Maus-style graphic novel of her life, with all the characters thinly veiled as animals. Jim Bob the Pig, Michelle the Possum, etc. 

It'd be a book of nothing but Jana and snakes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

It'd be a book of nothing but Jana and snakes.

On this page, we have Big Daddy Viper and Mama Viper. And here's Molester Viper. Oh here's Twin Viper! And Fink Viper, Duck-Face Viper, and Spray Tan Viper. Fink Viper married Derelict Viper, Duck-Face Viper married Lazy Viper, and Spray Tan Viper married Fancy Pants Viper. Molester Viper married Doormat Viper. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 19
4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

True, but what is her inspiration? She's got nothing! She is not allowed to go anywhere, she is not allowed to do anything, what does she have?

Basically, the Bible, and her little siblings, nieces and nephews running around!  And maybe gardening!  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

No sloths, weasels or leeches? 

I forgot about dung Beetles! And vultures!  Pathogenic bacteria! Viruses that don’t have a vaccine!  Guinea worms!  Egg sucking weasels!  Dirty dogs! Every species that lays thousand eggs or whelps a litter!  Gay penguins! 

They’re a real Noah’s Ark of animal corruption. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Looks as though she’s been running about Salzburg, dressed in nothing but Maria’s old drapes. 

08C42D87-91EF-4027-A02C-9DE07DD8945D.thumb.jpeg.801cd3bd4371bd45a53b82547e6d8065.jpeg

Those kids had more fun. And were allowed to sing non-hymns.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

I think Jana, the seamstress, has let us down. 

WHERE ARE THE HOMEMADE JANA DUGGAR MASKS?

Jana & whatever Lost Girl/Niece  should be able to whip out a bunch if not for the family but for anyone that still may need them.

I'm sure all their fans & leghumpers would love to have a mask made by Jana or whatever Duggar.  There are so many possibilities:  She could make her own design.  She could put a cross or bible verse on it. She could do a YouTube tutorial.  

I'm not sure what the mask wearing rules are in Arkansas. I'm in Maryland & we are supposed to wear a mask when we are out in public. It can be homemade & doesn't need to be medical grade.  

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

no better way to celebrate no longer being a teen than with a pin on blue ribbon that says "Birthday Boy"

Isn't he getting a little long in the tooth to still be single? Time for God JB to pair him up with the perfect helpmeet, so the production company and marketing team can get to work on the courtship/wedding/baby story arc for the show.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I'm not sure what the mask wearing rules are in Arkansas. I'm in Maryland & we are supposed to wear a mask when we are out in public. It can be homemade & doesn't need to be medical grade.  

The governor has encouraged folks to wear them, but they are not mandatory. I know a lot of folks who can sew who are making masks for people. Some better than others. It does seem like a missed opportunity for the Duggars, though it probably is asking too much of them to do anything community-minded. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Someone needs to sneak a couple of Jenny's prairie dresses away from her. You could probably get a few dozen masks out of two dresses.

Turns out denim is one of the most effective materials for masks. That would cut their outlay on materials to zero. Given the longtime Duggar dress code, they must have bazillions of floor-length denim skirts and jeans stashed in the TTH somewhere. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 4/4/2020 at 6:10 PM, Zella said:

We've speculated on here before about what an issue it might be to try to marry off all those bland, indistinguishable boys. I could see where in their minds somehow "running race = marriage material," just like pics of Jana doing domestic stuff seems to equal the same thing for them. 

I read this as bald, indistinguishable boys.  HA!  Both work.  

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What “business” does Jason have?

Build Master Construction LLC - is Jason

the site claims he is a kitchen re modeler.

He has two 5 star reviews on google from 7 months ago. Dudley doright(Justin)  and Discipleship Summit

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Also gardening in a skirt and white shoes? That picture is not staged at all.

She looks so awkward & uncomfortable due to the skirt.  She'd be better off in some pants for that activity.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

She looks so awkward & uncomfortable due to the skirt.  She'd be better off in some pants for that activity.

36 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Earth day my ass. Why don’t you stop using paper plates instead. Do you recycle or compost? Do you believe in climate change?

Also gardening in a skirt and white shoes? That picture is not staged at all.

I have done yard work in shorts, and am currently moving a couple of thousand books around in my library.  I have to at least wear pants just to protect the skin on my knees.  My skirts and dresses are hanging forlornly in my closet waiting for the day where i am not doing some kind of physical activity.  

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jana, have several seats. I've been watching this horde since the early specials and I have NEVER seen them use real dishes, glasses or silverware. Everything is styrofoam, plastic and disposable. You could probably fill the Grand Canyon with all the wasteful crap this family has tossed during the course of their lifetime. 

Hey, the Lord gave us dominion over the whole Earth. "Dominion" means never having to say you're sorry.....or give a single crap about politically correct stuff like "the environment." 

• Love 3

And it's not like the adult Duggars will have to deal with the mess they leave the environment. The future Duggars and our children and grandchildren will have to deal with it. Pfft problem solved.

• Love 5
On 4/22/2020 at 7:50 AM, Zella said:

The governor has encouraged folks to wear them, but they are not mandatory. I know a lot of folks who can sew who are making masks for people. Some better than others. It does seem like a missed opportunity for the Duggars, though it probably is asking too much of them to do anything community-minded. 

It will never happen since sewing is wimmin's work and there's nothing in it for Jed!2020.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Nysha said:

It will never happen since sewing is wimmin's work and there's nothing in it for Jed!2020.

This just reminded me to check on Jed! He has been radio silent on social media for over a month now! Meanwhile, Megan has been a bit less active than before, but when she is posting, she is thanking people for sewing masks and touting how one of the online newspapers is posting COVID-19 updates in Spanish and now Marshallese. I'm envisioning him huddled up in the TTH curled into the fetal position. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 7