Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

(edited)

All I got was "Helps keep track of your fitness goals." The rest is too blurry to read, and I have close to perfect vision. I went to her stories. The rest says something about gaining muscle and burning fat.

It's an ad.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

I'm sorry to say that Jana has ugly feet. It must be all of those ill-fitting, cheap, used thrift store shoes and 'no support' flip flops she was made to wear as a younger girl. Awful looking toes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

I'm sorry to say that Jana has ugly feet. It must be all of those ill-fitting, cheap, used thrift store shoes and 'no support' flip flops she was made to wear as a younger girl. Awful looking toes.

Some people just have feet like that. Her toes are bent and that's just genetic. Michelle Duggar is supposedly Irish-American and the Irish have ugly feet if my Irish-American family is anything to go by. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

That was also the consensus on FB. Also people thought that Jessa has the same toes! 😆

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

After school?!  So what, at 8:05 in the morning?  There is no way I believe those kids have regular school hours or a structured school time.

Whoops - not sure how I posted the same thing a second time.  Sorry!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, crazy8s said:

has it been mentioned here or by the duggar fam that
"many of their children" ran in the runbentonville kiss me I'm irish 5k?

Jason, James, Jed, Jeer along with Laura and duggar hanger on elijah kaneshiro all ran the 5k march 7

https://sharphuecdn.blob.core.windows.net/regwiz/events/703/2617/5k-age-group.htm# 2

Good Catch! In the male 14-19 division besides Jason Duggar (19) and James Duggar (18), there was also Lauren Duggar's brother David Swanson (16).

Also Lauren Andregg (18)  participated. The Andreggs are friends of the Duggars. Lauren Andregg is engaged to Devin and was supposed to be getting married in two weeks. The venue cancelled and they postponed their wedding. They hope to have a summer wedding. The announcement postponing the wedding seemed a little and self-centered and immature, but they're teenagers so it's a little more tolerable!

• Love 4
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Wait? Those fuckwits in Arkansas held a race on St. Patrick's Day? When St. Patrick's Day parades, races, and other gatherings were CANCELED all across the country

Morons.

Well, at the time a notion that had wide currency was that true Christian, real 'Murcan, more rural states were safe from this while the ebil librul states with their ebil librul big cities were suffering God's wrath. Among other things, those states were congratulated often by the White House for their "success" in being wholly (West Virginia) or mostly coronavirus-free. In Arkansas, the state with the highest national percentage of Baptists, I expect this view was pretty popular in a lot of circles.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, at the time a notion that had wide currency was that true Christian, real 'Murcan, more rural states were safe from this while the ebil librul states with their ebil librul big cities were suffering God's wrath. Among other things, those states were congratulated often by the White House for their "success" in being wholly (West Virginia) or mostly coronavirus-free. In Arkansas, the state with the highest national percentage of Baptists, I expect this view was pretty popular in a lot of circles.

Yeah. As I said, morons.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

In defense of Arkansas, the race was held on March 7, not on St. Patty's day. A lot of stuff was still going on like normal throughout the country on that day. I had lunch with a friend that day. Stuff in Arkansas started shutting down the following week.

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

In defense of Arkansas, the race was held on March 7, not on St. Patty's day. A lot of stuff was still going on like normal throughout the country on that day. I had lunch with a friend that day. Stuff in Arkansas started shutting down the following week.

Good to know. So, they weren't total morons about that.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Good to know. So, they weren't total morons about that.

Yes, as I've posted on here before, I don't always agree with our governor, but he seemed to take things more seriously than some of the neighboring governors and did so much sooner. Our first case was announced on Wednesday, March 11, if I am not mistaken. By that weekend, our schools were closed. Missouri didn't close its schools for a long time after that and only did so on a district-by-district basis rather than statewide like we did. And by early the next week, all sorts of things were closing down in Arkansas, including county offices. I think both Benton and Washington Counties declared states of emergency the following week and were closing events left and right. I'm sure if this had been scheduled for St. Patrick's Day, it would have been cancelled. 

There's been some debate about whether or not Arkansas should be a stay-at-home-order state, but our governor is basically arguing that some of Arkansas's rules are tighter now than some of the stay-at-home-order states. Of course, one could argue the merits of that approach, but I do think he's been taking this seriously. He's really not the equivalent of the guy in Georgia who had no clue this was spread by asymptomatic people. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

I included the race date of march 7 in my post because I thought it was before things were being limited in Arkansas.

what i found interesting was 4 unmarried duggar boys could run in a race named "Kiss me I'm Irish"  seems that would be defrauding somehow, or too suggestive for their proclaimed beliefs.

also given Jana's recent post about weight being muscle or whatever nonsense, interesting that she did not enter and run with Laura.

Elijah Kaneshiro, "foreman at duggar construction" finished 10th overall i think, so better than any of the Duggars

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, crazy8s said:

I included the race date of march 7 in my post because Ithought it was before things were being limited in Arkansas.

what i found interesting was 4 unmarried duggar boys could run in a race named "Kiss me I'm Irish"  seems that would be defrauding somehow, or too suggestive for their proclaimed beliefs.

also given Jana's recent post about weight being muscle or whatever nonsense, interesting that she did not enter and run with Laura.

Elijah Kaneshiro, "foreman at duggar construction" finished 10th overall i think, so better than any of the Duggars

They seem to have been entering quite a few of these types of things recently, and I don't remember that in the past? I wonder if it is all a Jed! "see we're normal" election stunt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

laura has 2 pics from the race on her Intsagram - I don't know how to get them to here.

there is another female shown with their group. no idea who it is. non official bib  something 731 and Jeer with non official bib # 447 something.

Jeers bib number in the results is #902.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Zella said:

They seem to have been entering quite a few of these types of things recently, and I don't remember that in the past? I wonder if it is all a Jed! "see we're normal" election stunt. 

I'm not a runner, but a couple of my relatives are.  It is not uncommon for local pols to enter these things.  When the race is over, there's a lot of hanging around consuming water and snacks and socializing.  The racers often get a bag with some freebies including small things like lip balm and coupons for local businesses.  The pols usually hang out and shake hands and pass out campaign flyers.  The ones with campaign funds sometimes help sponsor the race.  I expect that's why Jed2020 was out there, surprised that the bunch of them weren't wearing shirts touting his candidacy.

The different colored bibs usually mean different races held on the same day.  Like a 5k vs a 10k or a walk.  It is also possible that they ran out of bibs with chips and gave out some bibs that weren't meant for that race because they had functioning chips.  Virtually any run these days involves having the runners wear GPS chips to record their times.  It also helps make sure everyone is actually running the course.  More important for longer races like a marathon.  Also, if someone is trying to qualify for a big time race like Boston, they have to run in under a certain time and that requires running in a qualifier and having the time recorded electronically.  Doesn't look like this was a marathon, though, so not so important.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, doodlebug said:

surprised that the bunch of them weren't wearing shirts touting his candidacy.

Well, they do things a little differently. 😉

Seriously, though, that does make sense. I don't see them having any intrinsic desire to run or be present if there wasn't an ulterior motive. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Zella said:

Well, they do things a little differently. 😉

Seriously, though, that does make sense. I don't see them having any intrinsic desire to run or be present if there wasn't an ulterior motive. 

Also, Jed 202 ran a 5k which is around 3 miles. Most young folk can do that without much training.  My 40 something sister ran one a few weeks back without training at all.  She wasn't trying to set any records, but it didn't kill her, either.  Meanwhile, my bro in law is a marathoner who runs 17-20 miles every Saturday with friends for 'fun'.  Yes, we think his mental health is in question.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Also, Jed 202 ran a 5k which is around 3 miles. Most young folk can do that without much training.  My 40 something sister ran one a few weeks back without training at all.  She wasn't trying to set any records, but it didn't kill her, either.  Meanwhile, my bro in law is a marathoner who runs 17-20 miles every Saturday with friends for 'fun'.  Yes, we think his mental health is in question.

I live with one of those crazy marathon runners who runs lots of miles for fun.

mrcrazy's last 5k race time in Jan was 20:03 - at age 59 he would have beaten all the duggar boys in their home town race.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I think the boys are running marathons to seem fit, attractive, athletic, etc. to young women, potential brides, etc. None of the married guys ran this time. A lot of young men would have sport accomplishments linked to school, but not our homefoolers. So they run to look good. Plus it's good excerise. Staying fit and working seem to be priorities for young people across almost all belief systems. 

• Love 4

We've speculated on here before about what an issue it might be to try to marry off all those bland, indistinguishable boys. I could see where in their minds somehow "running race = marriage material," just like pics of Jana doing domestic stuff seems to equal the same thing for them. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

We've speculated on here before about what an issue it might be to try to marry off all those bland, indistinguishable boys. I could see where in their minds somehow "running race = marriage material," just like pics of Jana doing domestic stuff seems to equal the same thing for them. 

Although all the eligible lonely J boys were running... so it's not a distinguishing hobby.

Edited by Temperance
left out words
11 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Although eligible lonely J boys were running... so it's not a distinguishing hobby.

Hehe I think we put way more thought into all this than they ever do. LOL

• LOL 12
7 hours ago, Temperance said:

Staying fit and working seem to be priorities for young people across almost all belief systems. 

Except for fundies after she says yes the male lets themself go .

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Temperance said:

I think the boys are running marathons to seem fit, attractive, athletic, etc. to young women, potential brides, etc. None of the married guys ran this time. A lot of young men would have sport accomplishments linked to school, but not our homefoolers. So they run to look good. Plus it's good excerise. Staying fit and working seem to be priorities for young people across almost all belief systems. 

Now if only they’d make the jump from running to appear to be fit to running to actually be fit. Lose some of the pudge. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Now if only they’d make the jump from running to appear to be fit to running to actually be fit. Lose some of the pudge. 

Yeah, they should.....But that would take a certain amount of common sense, commitment and initiative -- in a cause that probably wouldn't lead to easy money.....And they might end up looking better than Jim Bob....and becoming more energetic than they are now.....Both potential threats to Pops -- someone might think about getting a job or dating a cheerleader! 

So....not a recommended Duggar activity.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I saw a photo of a long line of folks in Fayetteville, outside of some entity providing support for small businesses. I wonder if any of the Duggars will go this route, or if Jed2020 has made any comments about the current economy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I saw a photo of a long line of folks in Fayetteville, outside of some entity providing support for small businesses. I wonder if any of the Duggars will go this route, or if Jed2020 has made any comments about the current economy.

I just checked Jed!'s Instagram and Twitter, and he's been pretty quiet the past couple of weeks. Other than the publicity stunt in Jonesboro, he's not posted anything since mid-March. Leadership! 

His opponent Megan has been quiet the past few days, but she was tweeting updates pretty regularly on resources for people until then. I was impressed how she slipped in stuff about her platform on language accessibility without sounding like a callous opportunist. She's also had some nice things to say about the Republican governor. I can't imagine Jed! reaching across the aisle at any time to say something sincerely nice about a political opponent. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

have we seen any photos of Justin or Jackson lately?

Justin was pictured front and center in the family bowling night picture on Instagram last month. I feel like we haven't seen Jackson (previously notorious for his ability to photo bomb) in forever.

ETA: And just like that, he's there in today's singing video!

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Yep she should be glad it's not hunting season because she does blend in pretty well. I don't get the Duggars and their ilk. Posting a picture that could be from a feminine hygiene commercial.

Just me? 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1