Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SpaghettiTuesdays

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James and Justin

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe Jana and Lawson are going to throw the towel in and just get married.

With this ring, I do thee settle.

I know it’s been talked about before, but I don’t think they can merge two different reality shows across networks, one of them would have to leave their family empire.  Plus, I’m not sure that Jim Bob will give up his secondary wife at this point. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

With this ring, I do thee settle.

I know it’s been talked about before, but I don’t think they can merge two different reality shows across networks, one of them would have to leave their family empire.  Plus, I’m not sure that Jim Bob will give up his secondary wife at this point. 

It would depend on how much money he could make on the deal.  

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

He is just the opposite of what Jana said she would look for in a husband, but, we've been fooled before.  

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Well if TLC cancels Counting On, wouldn't a marriage into the Bates family allow the Duggars to work their way onto that station?  Keep in mind these people know no bounds when it comes to shady tactics.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

No offense to Jana, but I doubt if Lawson would be seriously interested in her. Lawson has a very high opinion of himself and is very conscious of his status as a star-in-the-making. When he's ready to get married, he'll want someone younger, "hotter" and more glamorous (like Gabby Barrett) who'll enhance his image.

• Like 18
  • Useful 1

3 hours ago, Marthalord said:

Don’t see that ever happening in reality. I see it more as something fans push for. These people will do anything to get attention. I’m sure part of the intention for releasing the story was because they know DAMN WELL This will cause the world to erupt with speculation. It’s happened plenty of times before.

If that’s the case, I find it to be really disrespectful to Jana. I feel bad for her. IMHO, all these constant rumors of Jana make her look promiscuous. I know it’s not her fault but it makes her look bad. I’ve heard others say the same unfortunately 

promiscuous? Do you mean to other fundies? That could be a problem in her world, I guess.  She's never even met some of these people (i.e. Tim Tebow) . I agree with it's really disrespectful to say Jana is promiscuous. I add even add to your point that it's down right sexist and rude. Even if she had dated most or all of these guys, it's really nobody's business, but hers and theirs. Hopefully things will get better for women in the real world, even if the fundie world stays the same.

Edited by Temperance
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, Temperance said:

promiscuous? Do you mean to other fundies? That could be a problem in her world, I guess.  She's never even met some of these people (i.e. Tim Tebow) . I agree with it's really disrespectful to say Jana is promiscuous. I add even add to your point that it's down right sexist and rude. Even if she had dated most or all of these guys, it's really nobody's business, but hers and theirs. Hopefully things will get better for women in the real world, even if the fundie world stays the same.

Correct, in their world among other Christians. I should have specified. Most of the rumors that come about are from absurd sources or the oh so precious fans that assume things and before you know it, national gossip mags are posting about it. Even in secular society, starting rumors rampantly about someone in school or at the workplace is very offensive and can even be damaging to your reputation.

• Like 8

People have shipped Lawson/Jana for years. It's no surprise that tabloids have picked up the vibe and printed their own speculation. The worst was with Tim Tebow, but that was more because of him being the famous virgin fundie athlete rather than Jana's status as a Duggar. That said, the Duggars still had to refute the rumors. 

I wonder how Jana feels about it all?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

🤣🤣🤣

947F124B-EE19-454D-A905-4A7D636520F3.png

No, thank you!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 10

Just now, Zella said:

Is that picture taken at his fake house?

I think it is. Looks very lived in, but you know, not.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

4 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I think it is. Looks very lived in, but you know, not.

I'm marveling at the checkers set at his bachelor's pad if that is in fact where this is. I refuse to believe his campaign "staff" or his family--I suspect the terms are interchangeable--come over to play checkers. 

The vibe I'm getting is he wants us to think he's the Arkie Frank Underwood, but instead of playing chess by himself, he plays checkers by himself because . . . he's not smart enough to play chess by himself. 🤪

Edited by Zella
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 14

12 minutes ago, Zella said:

Nothing says hard-working man like a dipshit sitting in front of a desk devoid of anything but a token folder and a toy car.

Is that picture taken at his fake house? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think the pic is in his "office" at the car lot. it seems like that was in the video of his christmas decorating or something

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, Zella said:

I'm marveling at the checkers set at his bachelor's pad if that is in fact where this is. I refuse to believe his campaign "staff" or his family--I suspect the terms are interchangeable--come over to play checkers. 

The vibe I'm getting is he wants us to think he's the Arkie Frank Underwood, but instead of playing chess by himself, he plays checkers by himself because . . . he's not smart enough to play chess by himself. 🤪

I see that room as a visual representation of his entire resume, for the voters who can't read.

What's candidate Jed been doing all his life, as he prepared to be your representative in the state capital? Just looky here!

He sat at an empty desk at the Duggar Academy, alma mater of 19 now 20! empty minds, because who needs books or pens or paper?!;     he's played checkers with his accountability buddies on a weird fake checker board;      he's always loved saying Vroom Vroom Vroom while pretending to race his toy car across the living room floor -- and now he's grown up he pretends to own a used-car lot! ;     he's spent thousands (and thousands!) of hours sitting on a fake-bus-station-couch in the big tin house!  (And, admit it, his face is unquestionably the most punchable face you'll see all month!) 

So there you have it! 

Vote Jed! 2020! 

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 18

has candidate JED! made any statement on the corona pandemic?

Pro life supporter that he is, it seems that should apply to fragile and elderly in assisted living and nursing homes.

Or do those lives not matter JED! ??

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Pro life supporter that he is, it seems that should apply to fragile and elderly in assisted living and nursing homes.

If they’re not in a uterus they’re disposable. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 12

3 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

If they’re not in a uterus they’re disposable. 

but they are voters...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Well his pastor has posted stuff comparing coronavirus deaths to abortion. So, there's that.

• Useful 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Well his pastor has posted stuff comparing coronavirus deaths to abortion. So, there's that.

How does that work exactly? *scratches head*

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

8 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

How does that work exactly? *scratches head*

I don't pretend to know fundie logic. 😕

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

So no one is going to mention that picture is taken whilst he sits at the kitchen bar/island? You can clearly see the dishwasher to his left.  I guess he couldn’t be bothered to stage an actual desk somewhere other than the kitchen or break room? What a fuck wad!

• Laugh 10

2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I think the pic is in his "office" at the car lot. it seems like that was in the video of his christmas decorating or something

You are correct. Here’s the video:

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Dishwasher - yet I'm sure the carlot uses paper plates.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Dishwasher - yet I'm sure the carlot uses paper plates.

That's not a dishwasher,,that's a wine frig!   Oh wait...

• Laugh 11

4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Probably not, but I bet the nursing homes in the area thought they'd take advantage of COVID19 and uninvite the Duggar visits.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 12

20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Probably not, but I bet the nursing homes in the area thought they'd take advantage of COVID19 and uninvite the Duggar visits.

My MIL's senior living community has limited visitors to family only. I'm sure most senior places are enacting similar measures. That means no Jed! and Co. in the forseeable future.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, BetyBee said:

No, thank you!

I can't believe that anyone that young running for office would have toys prominently displayed.

"You think I'm young and inexperienced for public office, but I'll show you.... my toys. See here's my toy car and here's my checkers. That's right checkers, not some kid's toy. These checkers are like they have at the retirement home I have picked out for my old age." 

• Laugh 21

I'm sure he's going for the "look at me in my family-friendly car dealership" look, but it he literally sitting at a glass-top stove on a kitchen island?  I'm totally confused.  Is this another faux-filming location a la Duggar?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

2 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I'm sure he's going for the "look at me in my family-friendly car dealership" look, but it he literally sitting at a glass-top stove on a kitchen island?  I'm totally confused.  Is this another faux-filming location a la Duggar?

You can tell someone does a lot of work at their desk when that desk is actually a GLASS STOVETOP! ... 

It all just screams, "I have so much respect for the voters!" doesn't it? 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

3 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

That's not a dishwasher,,that's a wine frig!   Oh wait...

Oh dear, I looked at the video, and thin you're right! Looked empty, though. Perhaps they have a model that turns wine into grape juice.

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

You can tell someone does a lot of work at their desk when that desk is actually a GLASS STOVETOP! ... 

Looking at the video - it's a glass topped desk...that he's sitting on the wrong side of! 😂

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

15 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Looking at the video - it's a glass topped desk...that he's sitting on the wrong side of! 😂

Bahahahaha Jed! is truly the gift that keeps on giving. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

8 hours ago, JoanArc said:

"And I don't know how to use a desk! Vroom Vroom Vroom!!!" 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 11

I'm pretty sure that Jeddy's toy car is a model mounted on wood. With that said, the entire office is ridiculous. How many offices come equipped with pianos, guitars and checkers? I guess they're not expecting to do much work.

• Like 19

from the Champion Motorcars inventory list they seem to have sold 2 of those "as seen on Counting On limos"

no sales price listed

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 6

10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm pretty sure that Jeddy's toy car is a model mounted on wood. With that said, the entire office is ridiculous. How many offices come equipped with pianos, guitars and checkers? I guess they're not expecting to do much work.

Gotta do something when your newly bought used car won't start.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

The new recommendation is to avoid crowds over 10. Jeddy might have to go sleep in his big boy house for awhile, to help reduce the numbers at the TTH.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Laugh 19

Jeer has a new LLC registered this week

Corporation Name LEARN TO FLY HERE LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811237545

Filing TypeLimited Liability Company

Filed under ActDomestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

StatusGood Standing

Principal Address PO BOX 1000
TONTITOWN, AR 72770

Reg. Agent JEREMIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed 03/10/2020

Officers JEREMIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Useful 5

he already had this one registered last year

Corporation Name COMMERCIAL SPACE, LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811206057

Filing Type Limited Liability Company

Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

Status Good Standing

Principal Address P O BOX 1000
TONTITOWN, AR 72770

Reg. Agent JEREMIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address548 ARBOR ACRES AVENUE

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed05/30/2019

Officers JEREMIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Useful 5

I would not take flying lessons from a Duggar.

B4910DD6-1597-42D3-B5D5-2D6865E4884A.jpeg

Edited by JoanArc
  • Laugh 18

He's going to teach people to fly? He could make actual money doing that. .... Does Jim Bob really allow that? And for sinner twin, no less? I thought the boys were only allowed to work for him.....I'm betting JD doesn't make much money off of his flying....Seems like he mostly flies Duggars and Duggar cronies around.

JB must really be worried about money. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 9

Someone should inform Jill-rod.  Timmy R could quit Fox Valley Tech and go learn at the Duggar Flight School.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Why is it Jeremiah's school when he's been flying the shortest time? In fact I wasn't even sure he had his pilot license. Why not John the first pilot in the family? Or Si? Maybe Jer's the next courtship?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Why is it Jeremiah's school when he's been flying the shortest time? In fact I wasn't even sure he had his pilot license. Why not John the first pilot in the family? Or Si? Maybe Jer's the next courtship?

As I've learned the hard way, trying to apply logic to these people is a sure road to madness. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 13

7 hours ago, Temperance said:

Well, we've definitely learned that these llcs are nothing if not really really confusing. 

My guess is that almost none of them will "pass through" any money that the various kids make at all. I mean, is Jana going to pursue some one-person business?....What'll she be? Professional interior design consultant? Freelance technical writer? Concert pianist? Masseuse?  Ha. 

I'll bet they all, or almost all, mainly exist just to provide different funnels for JB to pass his money through that look plausible -- after all, all these people are ostensibly adults...In the real world they would have jobs, so their having llcs kinda seems normal.....

But while the kids may put some money into them, most of the money that goes in is JB's......So he can obfuscate his finances even further than he already has to fool the ebil tax man.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 9
  • Useful 5

It's hard to say if Jeer is actually going to teach anyone to fly.

It could be just Jim Bob bought some hangers at the airport and is renting them to others or something and that is the silly name they picked for the LLC

Jed!'s LLC is called Thomas Lakeview Bible Class and it's just a name for the LLC that has that old schoolhouse jana and the howlers were "renovating" . Not because Jed! is teaching bible classes.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1