Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I just can't keep track of that stuff anymore. 🙃

I only know because of posters like you who provide the information. 😎

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, SMama said:

I only know because of posters like you who provide the information. 😎

LOL, I'm sure they attended together. They're close in age, and since Joe, all the boys have been to ALERT. It's soon Justin's turn, then Jackson will go in a couple of years and probably get bullied. 😢

• Love 1
(edited)

As much as I would like to snark on the Duggars helping, I can't, at least not at this time.  Cookeville is about an hour and half or two hours from where the Bates family live, so I want to think they are trying to help.  More people died in Cookeville/Putnam County than in the Nashville area.  I just hope we don't hear anything like we did after the Bahamas hurricane.

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

LOL, I'm sure they attended together. They're close in age, and since Joe, all the boys have been to ALERT. It's soon Justin's turn, then Jackson will go in a couple of years and probably get bullied. 😢

I hate to say this, but I hope they keep ignoring Jackson, my heart breaks just thinking about him at ALERT. Like Josiah, they will send him off for several months. So yeah, keep ignoring Jackson, he’s just fine.

Do you think they’ll send Tyler under the guise of not wanting him to feel left out?

Edited by SMama
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I haven't seen Tyler in any recent photos, unless I've completely missed him......

I think I saw him among those bowling .

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SMama said:

I think I saw him among those bowling .

I recall seeing him as well. IIRC, Tyler's mother has moved on with a new man and a new baby. I think she's pretty much written him off. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I recall seeing him as well. IIRC, Tyler's mother has moved on with a new man and a new baby. I think she's pretty much written him off. 

I could possibly be very confused here... Did something happen to Tyler’s sibling that Jill posted about?

IIRC the Duggars have permanent guardianship (they can easily be dissolved, at least in CA), like Tyler’s grandma had before them. I think Pickles hounded the mom Online asking about Tyler when the PG was granted. 

Edited by SMama
Spelling
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I honestly think it would be a lot more difficult to pull a Medic Corps stunt in the US.

Plenty of scam charities and other forms of exploitation happen in the US, especially around natural disasters. Best to assume everything these people do is a scam until proven otherwise!

I love Lawson's monogrammed jacket. It's almost like a real uniform. Almost! Perhaps he lost his other airpod in the rubble?

6 Men on the ground? More like boys playing hero.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 16
18 hours ago, BitterApple said:

As far as I know she doesn't have a new baby. She lost the baby. She also visited Tyler recently and I believe they are in touch. She may have a hard time breaking the custody agreement. It's possibly similar to Jon Gosselin's situation where it took a long time (and some money) to break an existing custody arrangement, even though they were his kids. 

I hope Tyler leaves the Duggar and doesn't wait for a courtship like the rest of lonely Js.

• Useful 4

Unless AR is completely different from CA guardianships are not that difficult to dissolve. However, they are handled by CPS and if she lost custody of Tyler, there’ll be more scrutiny. But money is not an obstacle. 

• Love 5

Guardianship is a civil matter, while custody is a part of family court. Tyler's mom would just have to prove she's clean and has a safe place for Tyler to live if it's a guardianship. If the Duggar's have custody, then she will have to prove that she is a fit parent and her home is better for Tyler than the Duggar's home. There are more laws safeguarding custody than guardianship.

I've been through 2 guardianship fights for my grandson and lost both times even though my daughter consistently chooses abusive boyfriends/husbands, moves frequently during the school year, and only wants her kids because they get SSI so she doesn't have to work.

(edited)

I heard Jana referenced in her story, and she was shown holding the baby (shocker). There WAS a new girl (to me) sitting next to Lawson. I watched it a second time and realized that it was Hannie! I didn't even recognize her; she's so grown up!

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Jana and Johannah are visiting Carlin Bates according to Carlin. 

Wow, that's random. I've never even seen a picture of Jana and Carlin together, let alone anything else to indicate they're friends.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, that's random. I've never even seen a picture of Jana and Carlin together, let alone anything else to indicate they're friends.

I remember right after Carlin got engaged, Jana had sent her a little care package with books and tips on how to plan the wedding out. I thought it was really random at the time, and that was like a year and a half ago. Some of the Duggar boys were in the Nashville area a few days ago, and Joy visited her a couple weeks ago. Idk 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

omg how old is Hannie? I didn't recognize her either! There's no chance she's there to get to know a Bates boy, is there? Surely Lawson is too old?

She's 14.  Lawson is 27.  That's illegal. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe Jana and Lawson are going to throw the towel in and just get married.

Don’t see that ever happening in reality. I see it more as something fans push for. These people will do anything to get attention. I’m sure part of the intention for releasing the story was because they know DAMN WELL This will cause the world to erupt with speculation. It’s happened plenty of times before.

If that’s the case, I find it to be really disrespectful to Jana. I feel bad for her. IMHO, all these constant rumors of Jana make her look promiscuous. I know it’s not her fault but it makes her look bad. I’ve heard others say the same unfortunately 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe Jana and Lawson are going to throw the towel in and just get married.

With this ring, I do thee settle.

I know it’s been talked about before, but I don’t think they can merge two different reality shows across networks, one of them would have to leave their family empire.  Plus, I’m not sure that Jim Bob will give up his secondary wife at this point. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

With this ring, I do thee settle.

I know it’s been talked about before, but I don’t think they can merge two different reality shows across networks, one of them would have to leave their family empire.  Plus, I’m not sure that Jim Bob will give up his secondary wife at this point. 

It would depend on how much money he could make on the deal.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Well if TLC cancels Counting On, wouldn't a marriage into the Bates family allow the Duggars to work their way onto that station?  Keep in mind these people know no bounds when it comes to shady tactics.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

No offense to Jana, but I doubt if Lawson would be seriously interested in her. Lawson has a very high opinion of himself and is very conscious of his status as a star-in-the-making. When he's ready to get married, he'll want someone younger, "hotter" and more glamorous (like Gabby Barrett) who'll enhance his image.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
(edited)
3 hours ago, Marthalord said:

Don’t see that ever happening in reality. I see it more as something fans push for. These people will do anything to get attention. I’m sure part of the intention for releasing the story was because they know DAMN WELL This will cause the world to erupt with speculation. It’s happened plenty of times before.

If that’s the case, I find it to be really disrespectful to Jana. I feel bad for her. IMHO, all these constant rumors of Jana make her look promiscuous. I know it’s not her fault but it makes her look bad. I’ve heard others say the same unfortunately 

promiscuous? Do you mean to other fundies? That could be a problem in her world, I guess.  She's never even met some of these people (i.e. Tim Tebow) . I agree with it's really disrespectful to say Jana is promiscuous. I add even add to your point that it's down right sexist and rude. Even if she had dated most or all of these guys, it's really nobody's business, but hers and theirs. Hopefully things will get better for women in the real world, even if the fundie world stays the same.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Temperance said:

promiscuous? Do you mean to other fundies? That could be a problem in her world, I guess.  She's never even met some of these people (i.e. Tim Tebow) . I agree with it's really disrespectful to say Jana is promiscuous. I add even add to your point that it's down right sexist and rude. Even if she had dated most or all of these guys, it's really nobody's business, but hers and theirs. Hopefully things will get better for women in the real world, even if the fundie world stays the same.

Correct, in their world among other Christians. I should have specified. Most of the rumors that come about are from absurd sources or the oh so precious fans that assume things and before you know it, national gossip mags are posting about it. Even in secular society, starting rumors rampantly about someone in school or at the workplace is very offensive and can even be damaging to your reputation.

• Love 9

People have shipped Lawson/Jana for years. It's no surprise that tabloids have picked up the vibe and printed their own speculation. The worst was with Tim Tebow, but that was more because of him being the famous virgin fundie athlete rather than Jana's status as a Duggar. That said, the Duggars still had to refute the rumors. 

I wonder how Jana feels about it all?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I think it is. Looks very lived in, but you know, not.

I'm marveling at the checkers set at his bachelor's pad if that is in fact where this is. I refuse to believe his campaign "staff" or his family--I suspect the terms are interchangeable--come over to play checkers. 

The vibe I'm getting is he wants us to think he's the Arkie Frank Underwood, but instead of playing chess by himself, he plays checkers by himself because . . . he's not smart enough to play chess by himself. 🤪

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Zella said:

Nothing says hard-working man like a dipshit sitting in front of a desk devoid of anything but a token folder and a toy car.

Is that picture taken at his fake house? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think the pic is in his "office" at the car lot. it seems like that was in the video of his christmas decorating or something

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I'm marveling at the checkers set at his bachelor's pad if that is in fact where this is. I refuse to believe his campaign "staff" or his family--I suspect the terms are interchangeable--come over to play checkers. 

The vibe I'm getting is he wants us to think he's the Arkie Frank Underwood, but instead of playing chess by himself, he plays checkers by himself because . . . he's not smart enough to play chess by himself. 🤪

I see that room as a visual representation of his entire resume, for the voters who can't read.

What's candidate Jed been doing all his life, as he prepared to be your representative in the state capital? Just looky here!

He sat at an empty desk at the Duggar Academy, alma mater of 19 now 20! empty minds, because who needs books or pens or paper?!;     he's played checkers with his accountability buddies on a weird fake checker board;      he's always loved saying Vroom Vroom Vroom while pretending to race his toy car across the living room floor -- and now he's grown up he pretends to own a used-car lot! ;     he's spent thousands (and thousands!) of hours sitting on a fake-bus-station-couch in the big tin house!  (And, admit it, his face is unquestionably the most punchable face you'll see all month!) 

So there you have it! 

Vote Jed! 2020! 

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

has candidate JED! made any statement on the corona pandemic?

Pro life supporter that he is, it seems that should apply to fragile and elderly in assisted living and nursing homes.

Or do those lives not matter JED! ??

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

has candidate JED! made any statement on the corona pandemic?

Pro life supporter that he is, it seems that should apply to fragile and elderly in assisted living and nursing homes.

Or do those lives not matter JED! ??

If they’re not in a uterus they’re disposable. 

• Love 2