Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SpaghettiTuesdays

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James and Justin

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

I looked up Jed!2020’s address from the filings. His street has like 12 house, but the house numbers are like mid to high 2000s. Why not 1, then 2, and so on? I know the house numbers are based on the distance from some geographical point or street, but what’s the advantage? 

gonna take this to small talk.

Share this post


Link to post

23 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I can't imagine Jana ever being spunky or rambunctious. What did they do to that poor girl?

Hasn't Mechelle said that Jana was the one that kicked (her) alot in utero?

  • Like 12
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Hasn't Mechelle said that Jana was the one that kicked (her) alot in utero?

Yes.  And then never allowed a follow up WTH question.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Hasn't Mechelle said that Jana was the one that kicked (her) alot in utero?

 

26 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Yes.  And then never allowed a follow up WTH question.

I realize I've only given birth to two babies (separately) and may be unqualified to suggest this WTF, but how do you know which baby is kicking when with a twin pregnancy?  

For part two I'll once again accept that I'm not in the professional ranks among female humans who've given birth and ask, are females more active and powerful in the womb than males, making my question number one irrelevant?

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

 

I realize I've only given birth to two babies (separately) and may be unqualified to suggest this WTF, but how do you know which baby is kicking when with a twin pregnancy?  

For part two I'll once again accept that I'm not in the professional ranks among female humans who've given birth and ask, are females more active and powerful in the womb than males, making my question number one irrelevant?

Since they've also said that, as actual I've-been-born humans, J.D. was the quieter one and Jana the louder and more rambunctious...

My guess is that after birth Meeechelle got a grudge of some level against Jana because of her noisy rambunctiousness (???) and possibly also because, since Jana was the other woman in the house, Meeechelle felt jealousy of her that she hadn't felt with her sons.....

So....post-birth rewriting of history. "She's the one who was kicking me all that time! I can just tell!"

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 14
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Since they've also said that, as actual I've-been-born humans, J.D. was the quieter one and Jana the louder and more rambunctious.

My guess is that after birth Meeechelle got a grudge of some level against Jana because of her noisy rambunctiousness (???) and possibly also because, since Jana was the other woman in the house, Meeechelle felt jealousy of her that she hadn't felt with her sons.....

So....post-birth rewriting of history. "She's the one who was kicking me all that time! I can just tell!"

Ah, that makes total sense.  Thank you for sorting that out for an amateur with only two births of females who is unfamiliar with the ins and outs of birthing at the professional level.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Does  anyone know if Jed!  Went to alert?

For some reason Jeremiah went to alert without his twin. Thus the Sinner Twin moniker. Those of you who know better correct me if I’m wrong. 

Edited by SMama · Reason: This and this have different meanings.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SMama said:

For some reason Jeremiah went to alert without his twin. This the Sinner Twin moniker. Those of you who know better correct me if I’m wrong. 

 I’m not surprised. They were setting up his run even back then. Can’t be having pictures of him at a paramilitary camp.  Thank you for answering my question. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

Ah, that makes total sense.  Thank you for sorting that out for an amateur with only two births of females who is unfamiliar with the ins and outs of birthing at the professional level.

You're welcome. I'm not a professional either. I've just convinced myself I can read Meeechelle's tiny mind. 😁

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Tikichick said:

 

I realize I've only given birth to two babies (separately) and may be unqualified to suggest this WTF, but how do you know which baby is kicking when with a twin pregnancy?  

For part two I'll once again accept that I'm not in the professional ranks among female humans who've given birth and ask, are females more active and powerful in the womb than males, making my question number one irrelevant?

My DIL had identical twins and she could always tell which baby was kicking. They shared a sac (ETA: my mistake, they each had their own) and placenta so maybe that would restrict movement? 

Edited by realityfan26 · Reason: Corrected info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

My DIL had identical twins and she could always tell which baby was kicking. They shared a sac and placenta so maybe that would restrict movement? 

Yes, but how does that translate to knowing the sex of each child? Unless she had an ultrasound and memorized the positions.  This whole BS story  it’s pretty much just Michelle‘s way of keeping Jana down. It’s no surprise Jill kind of picked up on the “resent one of your kids” vibe from mama.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Yes, but how does that translate to knowing the sex of each child? Unless she had an ultrasound and memorized the positions.  This whole BS story  it’s pretty much just Michelle‘s way of keeping Jana down. It’s no surprise Jill kind of picked up on the “resent one of your kids” vibe from mama.

Doodlebug can offer more info, but I don't think it is as out of the ordinary as we think for twin moms to know which is which. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

As far as I know all the boys from John down have spent time at ALERT. Jeremiah has spent a lot more time as we can tell. He and Josiah have spent the most time at ALERT so far. 

  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly I'm surprised that they felt Joe needed to be sent to ALERT.  I can't visualize him stepping toe even a millimeter off their chalk line to cause them to pull that trigger. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Honestly I'm surprised that they felt Joe needed to be sent to ALERT.  I can't visualize him stepping toe even a millimeter off their chalk line to cause them to pull that trigger. 

I agree.  Going along with his thriftiness, maybe Alert gave JB a 2 for 1 deal. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Honestly I'm surprised that they felt Joe needed to be sent to ALERT.  I can't visualize him stepping toe even a millimeter off their chalk line to cause them to pull that trigger. 

I can see a devout boy wanting to go and prove himself there.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/14/2020 at 5:27 AM, kokapetl said:

I looked up Jed!2020’s address from the filings. His street has like 12 house, but the house numbers are like mid to high 2000s. Why not 1, then 2, and so on? I know the house numbers are based on the distance from some geographical point or street, but what’s the advantage? 

Great question!

I don't know they advantages, but I did a small rabbit hole reading about all the different systems used. In the US it seems there's quite a few systems used, depending on area and when the community was developed. In my area of the northeast I don't believe I've ever seen a 4 digit house number. The house I grew up in was low 2 digit number.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1E249810-B756-4FD8-AED6-007EA8E94AAE.jpeg

Interesting Jason "the builder" was one of the only duggs who got an LLC in 2018.

since the duggar construction crew was featured on the show and there are no marriages/babies coming up that we know of, I expect we are going to see a lot more of those "hard working guys " doing projects paid for by TLC.

Jeer's LLC

 COMMERCIAL SPACE, LLC

Filing #811206057

Reg. Agent JEREMIAH DUGGAR

Date Filed05/30/2019

Officers JEREMIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

 

 Jason's

Corporation Name BUILD MASTER CONSTRUCTION LLC

Filing #811182134

Filing TypeLimited Liability Company

StatusGood Standing

Reg. Agent JASON M DUGGAR

Date Filed10/12/2018

Officers JASON M DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Seriously! And who took this picture of them? Maybe my Home Depot isn't as social media savvy, but I've never seen any of the construction guys in there pausing to take a staged pic. 

also have never seen anyone taking/staging a picture in Home Depot garden dept, deep in thought over a potted plant, as we have seen from Jana several times.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I can see a devout boy wanting to go and prove himself there.

I'm sure Alert is pretty awful for kids who are slowly trying to side-step out of Gothard. On the other hand, for a devout kid who mostly needs a change of pace from sitting around oozing piety with their family 24-7 it could be a lot of "fun" (in the fundy-no-actual-fun-allowed sort of way). 

  • Like 18
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

Seriously! And who took this picture of them? Maybe my Home Depot isn't as social media savvy, but I've never seen any of the construction guys in there pausing to take a staged pic. 

 

3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

also have never seen anyone taking/staging a picture in Home Depot garden dept, deep in thought over a potted plant, as we have seen from Jana several times.

Lol, not quite the same... But my husband and I had our engagement pictures taken at Home Depot (along with some other, more typical places).  We had bought a house that needed a lot of work and spent much of our pre-marriage relationship at the Home Depot most weekends.  We had more "dates" there than at dinner and a movie.

However, I doubt any of the Duggars have that sort of "place."  Because they don't seem to work as a team as couples, other than to create a child.  Despite being together all the live long day.  Maybe one of the young J kids will find a way.  Sinner Twin really is kind of cute.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, chilis said:

Lol, not quite the same... But my husband and I had our engagement pictures taken at Home Depot (along with some other, more typical places).  We had bought a house that needed a lot of work and spent much of our pre-marriage relationship at the Home Depot most weekends.  We had more "dates" there than at dinner and a movie.

See, that's adorable and symbolizes your relationship. I love that. The two Duggar boys taking a pic in Home Depot is contrived and ridiculous. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Great question!

I don't know they advantages, but I did a small rabbit hole reading about all the different systems used. In the US it seems there's quite a few systems used, depending on area and when the community was developed. In my area of the northeast I don't believe I've ever seen a 4 digit house number. The house I grew up in was low 2 digit number.

Don't ask me why as it's always been a mystery, but my folks live on a very short cul-de-sac.  

All the houses on the street, naturally, were single digits.  They were single digits on the sale agreement and mortgage papers.

Not too long after my parents' purchase, the post office started sending mail, indicating that they were requiring us to soon be a four-digit postal address.  

  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

a late thought on the Jeer and Jason home depot pic.

Isn't Jeer supposed to be managing the JED! 2020 campaign?

he must not have much to do if he can pose for staged pics with a brother not running for office

Edited by crazy8s · Reason: changed wording a bit
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 1/16/2020 at 11:05 AM, emma675 said:

Seriously! And who took this picture of them? Maybe my Home Depot isn't as social media savvy, but I've never seen any of the construction guys in there pausing to take a staged pic. 

I think that’s actually a Lowe’s. 

The fact that this is the most interesting thing I can find to comment on in this thread speaks to how mind-numbingly boring these people are. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 13
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/16/2020 at 11:22 AM, ginger90 said:

1E249810-B756-4FD8-AED6-007EA8E94AAE.jpeg

 "Jer, how many times do I have to tell you....1 + 1 + 1 =3, not 2."

 

 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/16/2020 at 7:51 PM, emma675 said:

See, that's adorable and symbolizes your relationship. I love that. The two Duggar boys taking a pic in Home Depot is contrived and ridiculous. 

The thing is, I don't think the unpartnered Duggarlings really do much else besides go to Home Depot (or some place similar) and find plants and hardware to fix up their parents' home and JB's many ragtag properties. That pretty much symbolizes their lives, too. .... Although in their case, it's sad. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 1
  • Sad 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

The thing is, I don't think the unpartnered Duggarlings really do much else besides go to Home Depot (or some place similar) and find plants and hardware to fix up their parents' home and JB's many ragtag properties. That pretty much symbolizes their lives, too. .... Although in their case, it's sad. 

And yet, with this piece of information, you'd think the youngsters would be a bit more enthused over getting to travel to England/Israel/Danger America, etc., etc., thinking "hey, at least it's somewhere different to go"...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, queenanne said:

And yet, with this piece of information, you'd think the youngsters would be a bit more enthused over getting to travel to England/Israel/Danger America, etc., etc., thinking "hey, at least it's somewhere different to go"...

You would. But then again, they've been indoctrinated into their fearful, arrogant parents' hotly embraced Gothard-y worldview -- which preaches that everybody who isn't exactly like you is dangerous, scary, slimy-evil and most likely some agent of the Devil cunningly working to drag you down to hell....

Plus, they've "learned" that true learning involves only parroting JB-and-M-approved blather and that showing curiosity about anything else in the world -- "What do you mean, you want to go to the library! Satan! Satan! The power of Christ compels you!" -- is not only dangerous and wrong but most likely just plain boring into the bargain....

They've "traveled" abroad (and in the U.S. -- I did see the clip of them in the Ethiopian restaurant in DC....what fine and gracious travelers they are)....

But they've traveled only when wrapped in a cocoon of numbness-inducing Duggardom. With JB striding on ahead yelling to the heathen locals, "I'm the father of 19 Kids!!!" 

Even if some of them have wanted to open up to experiences outside themselves, barriers against doing it have been placed all around them since they were babies and for as long as they're under their parents'/siblings' influence -- which is pretty much forever.

People are herd animals. And as a result, not many are born with enough innate bravery (which can so easily have dangerous consequences) to slip past barriers like that to grab experience rather than safety. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post

I think it's a Lowe's. I remember some talk about the Duggars avoiding Home Depot because they were an LGBT friendly business.

Jer is in Florida this weekend playing in some flag football tournament with the Bates boys as per Alyssa Webster's Insta stories.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I think it's a Lowe's. I remember some talk about the Duggars avoiding Home Depot because they were an LGBT friendly business.

 Let’s not mention Starbucks and Apple to them! Not that I expect any kind of consistency or attention to hypocrisy.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

 Let’s not mention Starbucks and Apple to them! Not that I expect any kind of consistency or attention to hypocrisy.

Exactly.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

 Let’s not mention Starbucks and Apple to them! Not that I expect any kind of consistency or attention to hypocrisy.

Well it's easy to shop at Lowe's instead of Home Depot, but we really can't expect them to give up their PHONES or COFFEE, can we ?  Some things are more important than convictions, after all.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Well it's easy to shop at Lowe's instead of Home Depot, but we really can't expect them to give up their PHONES or COFFEE, can we ?  Some things are more important than convictions, after all.

Well, you see coffee is a personality trait that is inborn and cannot be altered or removed from a person just like homosexu.....wait, wait.  I didn’t think that through.

 And whatever we do, let’s not mention what King James got up to.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post

Well to balance them out, I don't eat at Chick fil A or shop at Hobby Lobby.  So there, Duggars!!

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

 

It didn't take long for him to confirm that he's a single issue candidate. I seriously doubt he really cares about the opioid crisis. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

 

It didn't take long for him to confirm that he's a single issue candidate. I seriously doubt he really cares about the opioid crisis. 

I doubt he is even aware of the opioid crisis.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

 

It didn't take long for him to confirm that he's a single issue candidate. I seriously doubt he really cares about the opioid crisis. 

It's also a little weird to me, considering the long-standing issues with methamphetamine in the area. Like, opioid abuse is certainly happening in the area--and Arkansas does have a very high opioid prescription rate--but I feel like it's much less on the minds of most people in the area than all the people who are on meth and have been on meth for years. I hear much worse horror stories about opioid abuse from folks who have moved here from other states that are hard hit. 

You remember the Momo thing? When that was a thing, the big meme making the rounds on Arkansas FB pages was Momo doesn't scare Arkies because she looks just like the meth tweakers you see stealing meat all the time at Wal-Mart. . . .  LOL

Opioids are certainly a growing concern, but it just seems more like a talking point he has been given than any real significant interest on his part. 

 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jed!s true colors come out.

 

 

Edited by Namaste

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jed!s true colors come out.

 

But what if some of those unborn lives come out as literally anything other than white Christians?  I’d be more understanding of their pro-life stance if they gave a damn about all the lives that have been born. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

But what if some of those unborn lives come out as literally anything other than white Christians?  I’d be more understanding of their pro-life stance if they gave a damn about all the lives that have been born. 

And if they were anti-war and anti-death penalty. They don’t care about those lives though.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Aethera

I know Jed is running for office, but unless and until this is discussed/shown ON THE SHOW, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size