Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

On 1/14/2020 at 5:27 AM, kokapetl said:

I looked up Jed!2020’s address from the filings. His street has like 12 house, but the house numbers are like mid to high 2000s. Why not 1, then 2, and so on? I know the house numbers are based on the distance from some geographical point or street, but what’s the advantage? 

Great question!

I don't know they advantages, but I did a small rabbit hole reading about all the different systems used. In the US it seems there's quite a few systems used, depending on area and when the community was developed. In my area of the northeast I don't believe I've ever seen a 4 digit house number. The house I grew up in was low 2 digit number.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1E249810-B756-4FD8-AED6-007EA8E94AAE.jpeg

Interesting Jason "the builder" was one of the only duggs who got an LLC in 2018.

since the duggar construction crew was featured on the show and there are no marriages/babies coming up that we know of, I expect we are going to see a lot more of those "hard working guys " doing projects paid for by TLC.

Jeer's LLC

COMMERCIAL SPACE, LLC

Filing #811206057

Reg. Agent JEREMIAH DUGGAR

Date Filed05/30/2019

Officers JEREMIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

Jason's

Corporation Name BUILD MASTER CONSTRUCTION LLC

Filing #811182134

Filing TypeLimited Liability Company

StatusGood Standing

Reg. Agent JASON M DUGGAR

Date Filed10/12/2018

Officers JASON M DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Love 2
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Seriously! And who took this picture of them? Maybe my Home Depot isn't as social media savvy, but I've never seen any of the construction guys in there pausing to take a staged pic. 

also have never seen anyone taking/staging a picture in Home Depot garden dept, deep in thought over a potted plant, as we have seen from Jana several times.

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I can see a devout boy wanting to go and prove himself there.

I'm sure Alert is pretty awful for kids who are slowly trying to side-step out of Gothard. On the other hand, for a devout kid who mostly needs a change of pace from sitting around oozing piety with their family 24-7 it could be a lot of "fun" (in the fundy-no-actual-fun-allowed sort of way). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

Seriously! And who took this picture of them? Maybe my Home Depot isn't as social media savvy, but I've never seen any of the construction guys in there pausing to take a staged pic. 

3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

also have never seen anyone taking/staging a picture in Home Depot garden dept, deep in thought over a potted plant, as we have seen from Jana several times.

Lol, not quite the same... But my husband and I had our engagement pictures taken at Home Depot (along with some other, more typical places).  We had bought a house that needed a lot of work and spent much of our pre-marriage relationship at the Home Depot most weekends.  We had more "dates" there than at dinner and a movie.

However, I doubt any of the Duggars have that sort of "place."  Because they don't seem to work as a team as couples, other than to create a child.  Despite being together all the live long day.  Maybe one of the young J kids will find a way.  Sinner Twin really is kind of cute.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, chilis said:

Lol, not quite the same... But my husband and I had our engagement pictures taken at Home Depot (along with some other, more typical places).  We had bought a house that needed a lot of work and spent much of our pre-marriage relationship at the Home Depot most weekends.  We had more "dates" there than at dinner and a movie.

See, that's adorable and symbolizes your relationship. I love that. The two Duggar boys taking a pic in Home Depot is contrived and ridiculous. 

• Love 16
23 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Great question!

I don't know they advantages, but I did a small rabbit hole reading about all the different systems used. In the US it seems there's quite a few systems used, depending on area and when the community was developed. In my area of the northeast I don't believe I've ever seen a 4 digit house number. The house I grew up in was low 2 digit number.

Don't ask me why as it's always been a mystery, but my folks live on a very short cul-de-sac.  

All the houses on the street, naturally, were single digits.  They were single digits on the sale agreement and mortgage papers.

Not too long after my parents' purchase, the post office started sending mail, indicating that they were requiring us to soon be a four-digit postal address.  

• Useful 1

a late thought on the Jeer and Jason home depot pic.

Isn't Jeer supposed to be managing the JED! 2020 campaign?

he must not have much to do if he can pose for staged pics with a brother not running for office

Edited by crazy8s
changed wording a bit
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2020 at 11:05 AM, emma675 said:

I think that’s actually a Lowe’s. 

The fact that this is the most interesting thing I can find to comment on in this thread speaks to how mind-numbingly boring these people are. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
On 1/16/2020 at 7:51 PM, emma675 said:

See, that's adorable and symbolizes your relationship. I love that. The two Duggar boys taking a pic in Home Depot is contrived and ridiculous. 

The thing is, I don't think the unpartnered Duggarlings really do much else besides go to Home Depot (or some place similar) and find plants and hardware to fix up their parents' home and JB's many ragtag properties. That pretty much symbolizes their lives, too. .... Although in their case, it's sad. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

The thing is, I don't think the unpartnered Duggarlings really do much else besides go to Home Depot (or some place similar) and find plants and hardware to fix up their parents' home and JB's many ragtag properties. That pretty much symbolizes their lives, too. .... Although in their case, it's sad. 

And yet, with this piece of information, you'd think the youngsters would be a bit more enthused over getting to travel to England/Israel/Danger America, etc., etc., thinking "hey, at least it's somewhere different to go"...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, queenanne said:

And yet, with this piece of information, you'd think the youngsters would be a bit more enthused over getting to travel to England/Israel/Danger America, etc., etc., thinking "hey, at least it's somewhere different to go"...

You would. But then again, they've been indoctrinated into their fearful, arrogant parents' hotly embraced Gothard-y worldview -- which preaches that everybody who isn't exactly like you is dangerous, scary, slimy-evil and most likely some agent of the Devil cunningly working to drag you down to hell....

Plus, they've "learned" that true learning involves only parroting JB-and-M-approved blather and that showing curiosity about anything else in the world -- "What do you mean, you want to go to the library! Satan! Satan! The power of Christ compels you!" -- is not only dangerous and wrong but most likely just plain boring into the bargain....

They've "traveled" abroad (and in the U.S. -- I did see the clip of them in the Ethiopian restaurant in DC....what fine and gracious travelers they are)....

But they've traveled only when wrapped in a cocoon of numbness-inducing Duggardom. With JB striding on ahead yelling to the heathen locals, "I'm the father of 19 Kids!!!" 

Even if some of them have wanted to open up to experiences outside themselves, barriers against doing it have been placed all around them since they were babies and for as long as they're under their parents'/siblings' influence -- which is pretty much forever.

People are herd animals. And as a result, not many are born with enough innate bravery (which can so easily have dangerous consequences) to slip past barriers like that to grab experience rather than safety. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think it's a Lowe's. I remember some talk about the Duggars avoiding Home Depot because they were an LGBT friendly business.

Jer is in Florida this weekend playing in some flag football tournament with the Bates boys as per Alyssa Webster's Insta stories.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I think it's a Lowe's. I remember some talk about the Duggars avoiding Home Depot because they were an LGBT friendly business.

Let’s not mention Starbucks and Apple to them! Not that I expect any kind of consistency or attention to hypocrisy.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Let’s not mention Starbucks and Apple to them! Not that I expect any kind of consistency or attention to hypocrisy.

Well it's easy to shop at Lowe's instead of Home Depot, but we really can't expect them to give up their PHONES or COFFEE, can we ?  Some things are more important than convictions, after all.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Well it's easy to shop at Lowe's instead of Home Depot, but we really can't expect them to give up their PHONES or COFFEE, can we ?  Some things are more important than convictions, after all.

Well, you see coffee is a personality trait that is inborn and cannot be altered or removed from a person just like homosexu.....wait, wait.  I didn’t think that through.

And whatever we do, let’s not mention what King James got up to.

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

It didn't take long for him to confirm that he's a single issue candidate. I seriously doubt he really cares about the opioid crisis. 

It's also a little weird to me, considering the long-standing issues with methamphetamine in the area. Like, opioid abuse is certainly happening in the area--and Arkansas does have a very high opioid prescription rate--but I feel like it's much less on the minds of most people in the area than all the people who are on meth and have been on meth for years. I hear much worse horror stories about opioid abuse from folks who have moved here from other states that are hard hit. 

You remember the Momo thing? When that was a thing, the big meme making the rounds on Arkansas FB pages was Momo doesn't scare Arkies because she looks just like the meth tweakers you see stealing meat all the time at Wal-Mart. . . .  LOL

Opioids are certainly a growing concern, but it just seems more like a talking point he has been given than any real significant interest on his part. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jed!s true colors come out.

But what if some of those unborn lives come out as literally anything other than white Christians?  I’d be more understanding of their pro-life stance if they gave a damn about all the lives that have been born. 

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

But what if some of those unborn lives come out as literally anything other than white Christians?  I’d be more understanding of their pro-life stance if they gave a damn about all the lives that have been born. 

And if they were anti-war and anti-death penalty. They don’t care about those lives though.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, Zella said:

It's also a little weird to me, considering the long-standing issues with methamphetamine in the area. Like, opioid abuse is certainly happening in the area--and Arkansas does have a very high opioid prescription rate--but I feel like it's much less on the minds of most people in the area than all the people who are on meth and have been on meth for years. I hear much worse horror stories about opioid abuse from folks who have moved here from other states that are hard hit. 

You remember the Momo thing? When that was a thing, the big meme making the rounds on Arkansas FB pages was Momo doesn't scare Arkies because she looks just like the meth tweakers you see stealing meat all the time at Wal-Mart. . . .  LOL

Opioids are certainly a growing concern, but it just seems more like a talking point he has been given than any real significant interest on his part. 

Meth and meth addicts are completely different from opioid addicts.   The root causes are different and most state or higher level politicians ignore meth.  It's really an issue about money and who is making it.  Oddly enough,  meth generates money for the local economy because everything need to make it can be bought legally in the US. ** The crackdown on opioids means the addicts turn to heroin.  That does nothing for the local economy.   There's also the fact that almost everyone in the country is potentially one accident away from becoming an opioid addict.  And both major political parties consider this an important issue so naturally Jed will have some opinion on it.  He lacks the education and life experience to add anything substantial to the debate,  but that won't stop him.

**the limits on how much sudafed a person can purchase is a joke.  The main purpose of having you sign for it is to create a paper trail for law enforcement.  As a pharmacy technician the cops told us to err on the side of allowing the purchase to create evidence.   Also the system allows you to go from chain to chain and buy as much as you want as long as you have a car and time.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Meth and meth addicts are completely different from opioid addicts.   The root causes are different and most state or higher level politicians ignore meth.  It's really an issue about money and who is making it.  Oddly enough,  meth generates money for the local economy because everything need to make it can be bought legally in the US. ** The crackdown on opioids means the addicts turn to heroin.  That does nothing for the local economy.   There's also the fact that almost everyone in the country is potentially one accident away from becoming an opioid addict.  And both major political parties consider this an important issue so naturally Jed will have some opinion on it.  He lacks the education and life experience to add anything substantial to the debate,  but that won't stop him.

**the limits on how much sudafed a person can purchase is a joke.  The main purpose of having you sign for it is to create a paper trail for law enforcement.  As a pharmacy technician the cops told us to err on the side of allowing the purchase to create evidence.   Also the system allows you to go from chain to chain and buy as much as you want as long as you have a car and time.

That makes sense. In my county, at least, heroin is quite unusual. It really stands out if someone is arrested in possession of it. Meth and, to a lesser extent, cocaine on the arrest reports doesn't make me bat an eye because it is pretty common. 

From what I've heard, a lot of our local meth makers have shifted away from sudafed. I am not sure exactly what they are using now for it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jed and ever other politician bringing up the opioid crisis is full of shit. Addiction has always been an issue, but the blame has always been on the person addicted. But now that they see folks who look like them facing these struggles, they feel called to action.

Jed can stroll along at a rally, he can attend community events, but he's still Jed. A young sheltered, narrow minded, uneducated poser. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 20

I just want to clarify. There has always been folks who look like Jed and many politicians, who struggle with addiction. The opioid crisis has made it harder to deny this fact.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

I doubt he is even aware of the opioid crisis.

Well, whoever wrote his platform is aware......But whoever wrote his platform is aware of every issue a conservative candidate could possibly be aware of. And wrote some super-generic boilerplate into Jed!'s platform about every single one of them, including that one...

But there are two results of that....

The first is that Jed!"s platform doesn't sound like a person wrote it -- no sense in there at all about what the candidate is especially interested in or whether he has any personal connections to any of the issues or ideas about dealing with them or  whatever....I mean, that makes sense since in fact Jed! has none of those things. However, the result is that the thing sounds like AI wrote it, although I'm sure it was one of JB's political acquaintances...No life to it at all...

And the second is that it's absolutely clear that no Duggar of any kind wrote it. Since no Duggar knows jack. About anything. Let alone the long list of issues that are mentioned....Of course voters who don't know the Duggars as well as we do might not get that point....

Some will notice the first thing, though, most likely. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, wilsie said:

I've seen this posted on Facebook and Twitter.  It's attributed to Christian Pastor Dave Barnhart on Roe vs Wade:

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who breathe.

Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn." 

That type of mindset is completely crazy to me, but the above describes those pro-life people well, including Jed!  Once you're born, you're on your own.  Then you're just a pain in their lily-white asses.  Mind-boggling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 1/14/2020 at 8:35 PM, JoanArc said:

Yes, but how does that translate to knowing the sex of each child? Unless she had an ultrasound and memorized the positions.  This whole BS story  it’s pretty much just Michelle‘s way of keeping Jana down. It’s no surprise Jill kind of picked up on the “resent one of your kids” vibe from mama.

Michelle probably did have ultrasounds, most people did back then.  Twins can move in the uterus, but they do tend to stay in the same position relative to one another.  So, I supposed if she always felt movement in one place, then, at her ultrasound, they could look and see what kid's extremities were there and identify it.  I have certainly had moms of multiples tell me they felt one baby moving more than the other(s).

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I just want to clarify. There has always been folks who look like Jed and many politicians, who struggle with addiction. The opioid crisis has made it harder to deny this fact.

The opioid crisis is a crisis because it's affecting a lot of middle class, middle aged white women; the mothers, sisters, and daughters of politicians. The meth crisis only became a crisis when it started creeping up the socio-economic ladder. The crack crisis was only a crisis because addicted babies pull at people's hearts even if they're not white. The alcohol crisis of the late 70s/early 80s only became a crisis because white women were tired of their children being killed by drunk drivers.
While most politicians only care when it hits close to home, Jed!2020 only cares because he's been told it's important to be outraged about opioids. It will be interesting to see if he drags J'Tyler's mother into this to prove that he's sincere.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

The opioid crisis is a crisis because it's affecting a lot of middle class, middle aged white women; the mothers, sisters, and daughters of politicians. The meth crisis only became a crisis when it started creeping up the socio-economic ladder. The crack crisis was only a crisis because addicted babies pull at people's hearts even if they're not white. The alcohol crisis of the late 70s/early 80s only became a crisis because white women were tired of their children being killed by drunk drivers.
While most politicians only care when it hits close to home, Jed!2020 only cares because he's been told it's important to be outraged about opioids. It will be interesting to see if he drags J'Tyler's mother into this to prove that he's sincere.

Middle aged white women (and men) who are related to politicians do not escape other drug and alcohol addictions either. The numbers may have been fewer, but they exist, it's just better hidden due to stigma and blame.

• Love 5