Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, OpieTaylor said:

Jabbie put this happy birthday to Jana on Instagram Stories. And now Jed! has wished them both a HB on an Instagram story.

C63A57CA-A715-4F72-9044-8A2C7DB72AD9.jpeg

Dear Jana. Thank you for being a doormat.

...thats what they are really saying, right?

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Sheesh. Just how much Kool-Aid has Abbie been drinking?

Well, she grew up Gothard, too, apparently......This is what brainwashing looks like. ☹️

You only allow people to have a limited list of words in their vocabularies -- and you make sure to hammer into them odd, backwards and confusing definitions for those words. Best way to ensure they'll all be on the exact same wavelength as everybody else in your cult......and programmed to totally misunderstand and fear what they hear as the distortions coming from everybody outside the cult. And only a few will be able to get their heads together enough to think their way out of the mess and depart. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Yeah, I guess I didn't think she was THAT Gothard.

I get the impression that you're either that Gothard....or you see through the horror of it all and get the hell out.

And that all the remainers who look as if they aren't that Gothard are just putting on a gloss of normality to fool everybody. While underneath they remain that Gothard as hell. Because how will they take over the world, as God desires, if outsiders are suspicious of them? 

Could be paranoia on my part, of course! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I can't imagine Jana ever being spunky or rambunctious. What did they do to that poor girl?

switch, campaign of perpetual denigration, groupthink, gaslighting

Classic and highly effective on many if not most people. 

Edited by Churchhoney

It's possible JD published the message since it's a joint account. 

It's also possible Abbie wrote and reverted back to her childhood since she wanted to get a message out, but is also a busy new mom. She did give birth less than a week ago.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Temperance said:

It's possible JD published the message since it's a joint account. 

It's also possible Abbie wrote and reverted back to her childhood since she wanted to get a message out, but is also a busy new mom. She did give birth less than a week ago.

Agreed--I am cutting Abby some slack since she pushed a baby out of her nether regions just a few days ago, and, again, Jana is not HER twin. Rightly or wrongly, I suspect Abby has more pressing priorities right now than wishing Jana a happy birthday. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

No comment.

Mullet still has that , well.... that mullet 'do.

Yup, Jana, the dirt pile would've continued to be your "world" if the show hadn't come along to send you on trips. That "thank you" note should really be addressed to TLC.

I spy a hospital bracelet.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

They look more dressed up there than they did for JD's wedding. Where are they?

I was going to say at someone's house until I noticed the plastic covered carafes in the cabinet. And the big thing on the table to the left. Is that a beverage server?

• Love 2

I looked up Jed!2020’s address from the filings. His street has like 12 house, but the house numbers are like mid to high 2000s. Why not 1, then 2, and so on? I know the house numbers are based on the distance from some geographical point or street, but what’s the advantage? 

Edited by kokapetl
2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

I looked up Jed!2020’s address from the filings. His street has like 12 house, but the house numbers are like mid to high 2000s. Why not 1, then 2, and so on? I know the house numbers are based on the distance from some geographical point or street, but what’s the advantage? 

gonna take this to small talk.

23 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I can't imagine Jana ever being spunky or rambunctious. What did they do to that poor girl?

Hasn't Mechelle said that Jana was the one that kicked (her) alot in utero?

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Hasn't Mechelle said that Jana was the one that kicked (her) alot in utero?

26 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Yes.  And then never allowed a follow up WTH question.

I realize I've only given birth to two babies (separately) and may be unqualified to suggest this WTF, but how do you know which baby is kicking when with a twin pregnancy?  

For part two I'll once again accept that I'm not in the professional ranks among female humans who've given birth and ask, are females more active and powerful in the womb than males, making my question number one irrelevant?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

I realize I've only given birth to two babies (separately) and may be unqualified to suggest this WTF, but how do you know which baby is kicking when with a twin pregnancy?  

For part two I'll once again accept that I'm not in the professional ranks among female humans who've given birth and ask, are females more active and powerful in the womb than males, making my question number one irrelevant?

Since they've also said that, as actual I've-been-born humans, J.D. was the quieter one and Jana the louder and more rambunctious...

My guess is that after birth Meeechelle got a grudge of some level against Jana because of her noisy rambunctiousness (???) and possibly also because, since Jana was the other woman in the house, Meeechelle felt jealousy of her that she hadn't felt with her sons.....

So....post-birth rewriting of history. "She's the one who was kicking me all that time! I can just tell!"

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Since they've also said that, as actual I've-been-born humans, J.D. was the quieter one and Jana the louder and more rambunctious.

My guess is that after birth Meeechelle got a grudge of some level against Jana because of her noisy rambunctiousness (???) and possibly also because, since Jana was the other woman in the house, Meeechelle felt jealousy of her that she hadn't felt with her sons.....

So....post-birth rewriting of history. "She's the one who was kicking me all that time! I can just tell!"

Ah, that makes total sense.  Thank you for sorting that out for an amateur with only two births of females who is unfamiliar with the ins and outs of birthing at the professional level.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Does  anyone know if Jed!  Went to alert?

For some reason Jeremiah went to alert without his twin. Thus the Sinner Twin moniker. Those of you who know better correct me if I’m wrong. 

Edited by SMama
This and this have different meanings.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SMama said:

For some reason Jeremiah went to alert without his twin. This the Sinner Twin moniker. Those of you who know better correct me if I’m wrong. 

I’m not surprised. They were setting up his run even back then. Can’t be having pictures of him at a paramilitary camp.  Thank you for answering my question. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

Ah, that makes total sense.  Thank you for sorting that out for an amateur with only two births of females who is unfamiliar with the ins and outs of birthing at the professional level.

You're welcome. I'm not a professional either. I've just convinced myself I can read Meeechelle's tiny mind. 😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Tikichick said:

My DIL had identical twins and she could always tell which baby was kicking. They shared a sac (ETA: my mistake, they each had their own) and placenta so maybe that would restrict movement? 

Edited by realityfan26
Corrected info
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

My DIL had identical twins and she could always tell which baby was kicking. They shared a sac and placenta so maybe that would restrict movement? 

Yes, but how does that translate to knowing the sex of each child? Unless she had an ultrasound and memorized the positions.  This whole BS story  it’s pretty much just Michelle‘s way of keeping Jana down. It’s no surprise Jill kind of picked up on the “resent one of your kids” vibe from mama.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Yes, but how does that translate to knowing the sex of each child? Unless she had an ultrasound and memorized the positions.  This whole BS story  it’s pretty much just Michelle‘s way of keeping Jana down. It’s no surprise Jill kind of picked up on the “resent one of your kids” vibe from mama.

Doodlebug can offer more info, but I don't think it is as out of the ordinary as we think for twin moms to know which is which. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Honestly I'm surprised that they felt Joe needed to be sent to ALERT.  I can't visualize him stepping toe even a millimeter off their chalk line to cause them to pull that trigger. 

I agree.  Going along with his thriftiness, maybe Alert gave JB a 2 for 1 deal. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Honestly I'm surprised that they felt Joe needed to be sent to ALERT.  I can't visualize him stepping toe even a millimeter off their chalk line to cause them to pull that trigger. 

I can see a devout boy wanting to go and prove himself there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10