Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

She has a black tank/cami on under her shirt. 

Oh, I see it now. But the neckline still looks a little low according to Duggar standards even with the cami. 

Glad the younger kids weren't in picture. I can just see them hanging all over & riding the statue. 

On 1/23/2018 at 11:49 PM, kalamac said:

My first glance at that pic with Si and Lauren made me think she looked like a mash-up of Jessa & Anna. Then I stared at it for a while trying to figure out who else she reminded me of, until I remembered I had better things to do.

So weird how all those fundy girls look so alike, across so many different families.

I'm way late to the party on this, but I kept thinking " who does she remind me of?" Then it came to me..Ernestina Simple (the uncouth friend) from Hello Dolly!

(I'm just catching up after being away for a few weeks) 

I'm probably the only one on the planet that sees this resemblance (and this was the only picture I could find of her on the internet.)  I have no life.

rps20180214_000807.jpg

Edited by ChiCricket
Added pic
  • Love 15
On 2/14/2018 at 3:30 PM, BitterApple said:

Lauren has a really unfortunate tooth to gums ratio. Otherwise, she's a cute girl. 

She could get surgery for that! I did, and it was the easiest procedure ever. They burn away the bottom of your gum, but it doesn't really hurt, even after the numbing meds wear off! I'm so glad I had it! Maybe the duggars will get it for her since they love the dentist. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Christina87 said:

She could get surgery for that! I did, and it was the easiest procedure ever. They burn away the bottom of your gum, but it doesn't really hurt, even after the numbing meds wear off! I'm so glad I had it! Maybe the duggars will get it for her since they love the dentist. 

Did you have a medical reason for having that procedure? I'm at a loss why Lauren would have surgery for cosmetic purposes. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

To me, Jenni is still the lost-looking toddler, in a too-big shirt dress, walking around the Stink Bus calling for "Dill".  It's a shock to see her so big.

Edited by Nysha
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Wow- I googled that. Pretty amazing before and after but it makes me cringe to think of. 

• Love 1

It isn't always pain free either.  I had to have a little laser done for one tooth for a crown so medically necessary and it hurt for days afterward.  I can't imagine why Lauren would want to risk it because a few people on the internet think her smile is too gummy.  I hope she never sees that and becomes self-conscious over it.

• Love 14
On 2/14/2018 at 1:06 AM, ChiCricket said:

I'm way late to the party on this, but I kept thinking " who does she remind me of?" Then it came to me..Ernestina Simple (the uncouth friend) from Hello Dolly!

(I'm just catching up after being away for a few weeks) 

I'm probably the only one on the planet that sees this resemblance (and this was the only picture I could find of her on the internet.)  I have no life.

rps20180214_000807.jpg

I don’t know...maybe?

Personally, I think she looks like she could be Tim Curry’s fundie daughter. 

C0E5EF41-1948-4B4D-A69E-761507CD40E5.jpeg

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I don't think there's a Rocky in the bunch, though...Well, any one of them is probably dim and clueless enough, but who has an Adonis-like physique? Bin, maybe? 

Yesssss!!!!  Bin as Rocky!  

And all the J-others as the convention goers... but who as Dr. Scott?  Or Eddie?  Maybe MeChelle as the narrator, because she isn’t really integral to the story other than talking about it?  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Who would play Dr. Frankenfuter? Metrosexual Jeremy? That's about all they've got. 

The remake they did a few months back starred a trans woman (sorry, can't recall her name) in the role...So as long as the character's sex/gender doesn't really matter, I say let's get Famy...sounds like something she might enjoy! LOL

You just don't send red roses to your sister on valentine's day...red roses symbolize love...not sibling love, but romantic love. These idiots don't even know that.

Jana has 'responded' to questions about her being single, but didn't ever 'answer' the questions either. She's really a blank slate. Her parents did a number on her.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

No...but I'm thinking part of it should say "thanks for still washing the skid marks out of my grown man underwear."

So funny because now I see ads on here for men's underwear after reading this post. Ha!

I’m wondering if JB and Michelle require all non-courting male Duggar kids to each buy a dozen roses for Jana on Valentines Day.  I doubt the boys came up with the idea themselves.

Edited by EVS
I can’t decide what the heck I want to say
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

You just don't send red roses to your sister on valentine's day...red roses symbolize love...not sibling love, but romantic love. These idiots don't even know that.

Yes, red roses mean romantic love.  They could have at least sent her all yellow roses, which means friendship.  

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Yeah. Nothing quite says "we pity you" more than an industrial size stock pot full of roses from your brothers on Valentine's day. Damn.

Yes, that drum makes it worse. It's wider than most waste baskets. 

5 hours ago, EVS said:

I’m wondering if JB and Michelle require all non-courting male Duggar kids to each buy a dozen roses for Jana on Valentines Day.  I doubt the boys came up with the idea themselves.

I agree.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3