Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

On 1/20/2020 at 8:00 PM, Zella said:

What in the ever-loving fuck is up with Tebow's hair? 

I dunno about his hair, but I swear he has two beards. 

Back on topic: I'm pretty sure the Duggars think their magic name and Jed!'s Y chromosomes will guarantee him victory, thus no point in posting about MLK Day or even mounting a real campaign. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I dunno about his hair, but I swear he has two beards. 

Back on topic: I'm pretty sure the Duggars think their magic name and Jed!'s Y chromosomes will guarantee him victory, thus no point in posting about MLK Day or even mounting a real campaign. 

I so hope they are very, very wrong. 

• Love 8

Which football player was rumored... and I am saying rumor.... was intrested in Jana ? was it Tim Tebow ?   If so, he is officially off of the market... beautiful wedding picture

"The former NFL quarterback, 32, and the Miss Universe 2017 said “I do” in an intimate sunset ceremony at La Paris Estate in Cape Town, South Africa on Monday"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/details-tim-tebow-perfect-wedding-130000316.html

image.png.f01519d8cf8c11d80c2b760d47246801.png

Edited by sATL

This group probably sees MLK, and think it's a new trendy way to spell milk.  

On a more serious note, if you want a glance into the opioid crisis in NWAK, check out Jessica Kent on YouTube.  She did her last prison sentence down there from dealing out of Springdale.  She's now 7+ years sober, and she managed to get her daughter out of DHS custody after having her while in prison.  Jed! is smart (one can dream) to focus on a singular topic; otherwise, he's going to end up as roadkill just like daddy did with his failed campaign.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I'm confused why the kids never went to college.. even Christian college?  The Bates kids went to Christian colleges.. even met their now spouses at school.. and did the whole courtship over a longer period of time before they got married.

Perhaps if Jana ventured outside the home.. traveled more.. she might meet someone that would strike her interest.  Is there any truth of rumors of her and one of the Bates sons?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, sixlets said:

This group probably sees MLK, and think it's a new trendy way to spell milk.  

On a more serious note, if you want a glance into the opioid crisis in NWAK, check out Jessica Kent on YouTube.  She did her last prison sentence down there from dealing out of Springdale.  She's now 7+ years sober, and she managed to get her daughter out of DHS custody after having her while in prison.  Jed! is smart (one can dream) to focus on a singular topic; otherwise, he's going to end up as roadkill just like daddy did with his failed campaign.  

Boob was notoriously single-issue. Probably why he got pasted by Hutchinson in his Senate run. 

I don't think Jana has ever been paired off with a Bates boy. Could you see her with Lawson? That would be a disaster. As for travel, she gets out some, mostly with galpal Laura.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, allonsyalice said:

They just did bankruptcy and how tosay “perpendicular”

And if you close your eyes, hearing Michelle say perpendicular or mother is bleeding, are almost indistinguishable. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I'm confused why the kids never went to college.. even Christian college?  The Bates kids went to Christian colleges.. even met their now spouses at school.. and did the whole courtship over a longer period of time before they got married.

Perhaps if Jana ventured outside the home.. traveled more.. she might meet someone that would strike her interest.  Is there any truth of rumors of her and one of the Bates sons?

It's been speculated that the Duggars might not be able to handle the course work, even at a school like Crown. Or JB is worried about that. Joe did some time at Crown, but I don't remember how that worked out. 

Jana does travel some. I think she's met lots of people. It may be she doesn't want to get married, which isn't allowed in her family.  The Bates boys are just rumors as far as we know. I hope she only gets married if she really wants to. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

JB and Michelle didn't go to college so why should their kids go?

On top of being control freaks who don't want their kids exposed to something other than their own beliefs, I think that JB&M might not want their kids to have more knowledge than them and/or think that education is not necessary in life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

JB and Michelle didn't go to college so why should their kids go?

On top of being control freaks who don't want their kids exposed to something other than their own beliefs, I think that JB&M might not want their kids to have more knowledge than them and/or think that education is not necessary in life. 

They may just not want to pay tuition either. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Namaste said:

Did the Bates have any real education or did they have a Bates Academy similar to the Duggar Academy?  Thx. 

Bates Academy. 

From what I understand Gil and Kelly have Bachelor's degrees from a real college. Erin has a degree in music, Tori a degree in early education, Carlin liberal arts, Josie cosmetology, Katie is in school for cosmetology, Michaela is in for nursing and Ashley nothing beyond Bates Academy.

Not sure where Erin's music degree is from. Tori, Carlin, Josie and Katie all went to Crown.

Two of the boys went to the police academy.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Bates Academy. 

From what I understand Gil and Kelly have Bachelor's degrees from a real college. Erin has a degree in music, Tori a degree in early education, Carlin liberal arts, Josie cosmetology, Katie is in school for cosmetology, Michaela is in for nursing and Ashley nothing beyond Bates Academy.

Not sure where Erin's music degree is from. Tori, Carlin, Josie and Katie all went to Crown.

Two of the boys went to the police academy.

Thank you!

• Love 2
On 1/20/2020 at 8:12 PM, Temperance said:

How long before Jeremy gets a pink suit like Mr. Tebow?

Topic: The Duggars need a new courtship for their show. People seem less interested with each birth announcement. 

The rumor is Justin is courting but he's not even a part of this club yet!

• Useful 2

Erin's music degree is from Crown.  The story was that she was offered a scholarship at either Tennessee State or University of Tennessee, but she was afraid that there would be people with green hair in her class.  It was quite the topic of conversation a few years back.

Which other son is at the police academy?  At least Zach earns a real salary for a genuine job in law enforcement.

• Love 3

1273629659_justn1.jpg.b0c4ce1c00672602e46aa9b0080943fc.jpgPickles has a pic of justin with the girl - he posted a review for Jason's building LLC as Duddly Doright  i saw the pic on the review and it is gone now.

Jason has 3 reviews, Justin, Jed! and and Discipleship Summit.

justn.jpg

justn.jpg

Edited by crazy8s
trying to fix the picture
  • Love 1

If that is Jason they are mighty close for the Duggar rules. Im not going to bother with how he will support a bride and a kid a year later. Duggar and Duggar adjacent do not need to work.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

1273629659_justn1.jpg.b0c4ce1c00672602e46aa9b0080943fc.jpgPickles has a pic of justin with the girl - he posted a review for Jason's building LLC as Duddly Doright  i saw the pic on the review and it is gone now.

Jason has 3 reviews, Justin, Jed! and and Discipleship Summit.

justn.jpg

justn.jpg

He looks 12. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Is that really Justin or a doppelganger?

Sure as heck looks like him. .... And they're practically in engagement posture.....And he doesn't turn 18 until Nov. 15....

Curiouser and curiouser. 

image.png.dfcf5b3ce2ce3f043b08b81295941087.png

Maybe JB has decided that blatant breaking of the Duggar straight-from-the-Almighty rules shall be the new route to better ratings and show renewal. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 2

justin, aka duddly doright also reviewed his great experience "buying" a truck at Jed!'s car lot.

his review totally had the pic with the girl 2 hrs ago and it got changed to mechanic tools.

just google search champion motorcars arkansas and the google reviews

the car lot has 16 reviews and one person is named david waller. also caleb williams

the as seen on TV limos are for sale - in case anyone needs one.....

Edited by crazy8s
added caleb
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, SMama said:

If that is Jason they are mighty close for the Duggar rules. Im not going to bother with how he will support a bride and a kid a year later. Duggar and Duggar adjacent do not need to work.

Not even Jason. Justin!

Yes there is a Justin.

The fact he may not make it to this club is kind of hilarious. He will likely get his own thread before Jana does.

Maybe JB and Meech know the rest of the Howlers aren't hot commodities on the marriage market? Jana sure as hell isn't getting married any time soon. They need to pull something out for the show. The only one I see getting pregnant this year is Joy.

I would say that maybe they'd send the brood on another world trip but doubtful that TLC will fork over the dough. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Not even Jason. Justin!

Yes there is a Justin.

OMG, I cant believe I got Justin mixed up with the gnome! Oh well, it’s not like I gave birth to him. 😂

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, Temperance said:

The kid is 17. That's nuts even for them.

She looks much older.  It's possible she's a distant cousin or something?

Not sure anybody looks that happy with their face pressed up against the face of their distant cousin....unless it's a distant cousin who's that kind of cousin...

She doesn't look that old to me. But when I first glimpsed the picture I thought for a sec it was Jana with redder lipstick than usual. She looks a bit like one of them to me....But then pretty much everybody they know looks a little like them....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Not sure anybody looks that happy with their face pressed up against the face of their distant cousin....unless it's a distant cousin who's that kind of cousin...

Hahahaha Yeah, unless it's like a George Michael and Maebe situation, I don't think they're cousins. 

1pQP.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 2