Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

He is the 10th of 19 biological children, because there is literally nothing that doesn't cycle back to JB and J'chelle.

Shouldn't it be 21? What about J'Caleb and Jubilee? I guess they only count when Jboob and J'chelle want those "we're extra godly and super pro-life" points.

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I wonder if at any of these family nights , 1 of the 1s that have gotten out tell them “ we arent seen as special and are not really celebrities “

With Jed running for office, Anna & Jessa promoting their show on SM, and Jana, Jill, Jessa and J & J trying to make it as influencers, I'd say it's a fair assumption the kidult Duggars think they are special and are celebrities. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

With Jed running for office, Anna & Jessa promoting their show on SM, and Jana, Jill, Jessa and J & J trying to make it as influencers, I'd say it's a fair assumption the kidult Duggars think they are special and are celebrities. 

...And, I might add, with John David, Jana, et al swaggering around the Bahamas flashing guns and badges, commandeering stuff, seeking media interviews and accepting homage in the form of Chick-fil-a deliveries from the mainland -- while other people had a hard time getting water, let alone getting restaurant meals delivered.

They're all quite convinced they're celebrities. And that they're deservedly celebrities. 

Heck, even Josh turned up this year as a social-media influencer, advertising fishery equipment with special sales prices for veterans, of all things. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16

Jed is the middlest Middle Child ever, being smack dab in the middle at 10 of 19 (or 11 out of 21 if you count the miscarriages...since Caleb came before him and Jubilee came after). Dude is running for office to get attention and to "stand out" in some way.

• Love 9

Every set of twins I've ever met could tell you who was older and by how many minutes. And I've heard my SIL who's a twin refer to himself as the youngest of three when highlighting that he and his wife (my daughter) have the same birth order. That said, it's weird for Jed!2020 to mention his birth order, and I agree with @Churchhoney that it's a pro-life dogwhistle.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Dude is running for office to get attention and to "stand out" in some way.

He has to fill up his bio with something.  He surely can't list his Duggar Academy education & accomplishments. *

* I'm not knocking home school educations.  We just know how crappy Jed!2020's was.

• Love 17

His opponent is a college graduate, ex-teacher, married mother of XX

Jed is home schooled, so basically has a GED?  No college education which is fine if he had some life/work experience to back it up.  His only work experience is working on one of his family's used car lot, which he now "owns" one?  Sad, sad, sad  

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

He has to fill up his bio with something.  He surely can't list his Duggar Academy education & accomplishments. *

* I'm not knocking home school educations.  We just know how crappy Jed!2020's was.

Or his job experience. Or life experience. Or anything really. The only thing he excels at is looking like a douche. 

Edited by galaxygirl76
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Or his job experience. Or life experience. Or anything really. The only thing he excels at is looking like a douche. 

He also has a smug face I'd like to slap.  

Jed! running for any office is ludicrous.  Boob probably sees himself as a fundie JP Kennedy.  Dream on, dickhead.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, JoanArc said:

Picture of a video still on reddit...James holing Lauren Caldwell’s hand. 

So there’s your preview for the next two seasons.

I never can keep track of their shifting moral lines. Is it okay to hold hands if you're courting? Or will that give away pieces of your heart?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Zella said:

I never can keep track of their shifting moral lines. Is it okay to hold hands if you're courting? Or will that give away pieces of your heart?

I’m pretty sure it’s the normal person equivalent of getting laid. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, awaken said:

I thought hand holding began at engagement?! They’re either very far along in their relationship, or greatly relaxing their intimate touching standards!  

Its gonna make Lauren Duggar a really confusing name. Unless her goes by James Caldwell.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

James is very young. Like 2 Js before Jackson young.  

So James/Lauren’s and Kendra/Joe’s kids will be cousins twice since their moms and dads are siblings? Not judging because my dad’s basically his own cousin...but their gene pool already looks so weak! 

My dad always called them "double cousins." He had some. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

So James/Lauren’s and Kendra/Joe’s kids will be cousins twice since their moms and dads are siblings? Not judging because my dad’s basically his own cousin...but their gene pool already looks so weak! 

The next generation'll look like the Hapsburgs. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Bring on the extra toes !

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I thought Gnome Duggar (Jason) was the one interested in Lauren Caldwell. 

I saw the video where Lauren and James made the cake and they did not hold hands. Their hands did touch while they were opening the oven. They do seem a bit comfortable, so it's possible they are letting them get to know each other. James is young but way better looking than Jason, so good for Lauren I guess.

Screenshot_20191217-113022_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b1c21f5d92197c17227c3bca930d8afb.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I thought Gnome Duggar (Jason) was the one interested in Lauren Caldwell. 

I saw the video where Lauren and James made the cake and they did not hold hands. Their hands did touch while they were opening the oven. They do seem a bit comfortable, so it possible they are letting them get to know each other. 

Screenshot_20191217-113022_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b1c21f5d92197c17227c3bca930d8afb.jpg

if they are not courting or pre courting there was no need for James to even be in the scenes for the cake baking. lauren C and Jennifer would have been shown. they intentionally included a duggar male in this project, when we have been told time and again about duggar rules and what is womens work.

a side note - James is listed as a director or something like that on Jed's LLC

Corporation NameTHOMAS-LAKEVIEW BIBLE CLASS

Fictitious Names

Filing #811217436

Filing TypeNonprofit Corporation

Filed under ActDom Nonprofit Corp; 1147 of 1993

StatusGood Standing

Principal Address

Reg. AgentJEDIDIAH DUGGAR
JEDIDIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address548 ARBOR ACRES AVE

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed09/12/2019

OfficersJEDIDIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer
JAMES DUGGAR , Director

Foreign NameN/A

Foreign Address

State of OriginN/A

Purchase a Certificate of Good Standing for this EntitySubmit a Nonprofit Annual Report

Change this Corporation's Address

Arkansas Secretary of State

• Useful 1

Jason is 15 months older than James (technically a little less.) They probably are about even in terms of being able to provide for a family. Lauren is a month younger than Jason. I'm still surprised JB would let a brother so far down the line marry next.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Jason is 15 months older than James (technically a little less.) They probably are about even in terms of being able to provide for a family. Lauren is a month younger than Jason. I'm still surprised JB would let a brother so far down the line marry next.

Maybe little hope for the others?

• Love 1

I feel like Lauren C. has turned into Jana with all the whispered potential suitors, except all her rumored courtships are with Duggar boys... I swear her name was linked to Jed! at one time, before Jason, and now James.

James is kind of my pet Duggar, so I hope this isn't true. Unless he and Lauren C. plan to fly the coop together...

• Love 4
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

if they are not courting or pre courting there was no need for James to even be in the scenes for the cake baking. lauren C and Jennifer would have been shown. they intentionally included a duggar male in this project, when we have been told time and again about duggar rules and what is womens work.

a side note - James is listed as a director or something like that on Jed's LLC

Corporation NameTHOMAS-LAKEVIEW BIBLE CLASS

Fictitious Names

Filing #811217436

Filing TypeNonprofit Corporation

Filed under ActDom Nonprofit Corp; 1147 of 1993

StatusGood Standing

Principal Address

Reg. AgentJEDIDIAH DUGGAR
JEDIDIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address548 ARBOR ACRES AVE

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed09/12/2019

OfficersJEDIDIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer
JAMES DUGGAR , Director

Foreign NameN/A

Foreign Address

State of OriginN/A

Purchase a Certificate of Good Standing for this EntitySubmit a Nonprofit Annual Report

Change this Corporation's Address

Arkansas Secretary of State

That could be Jim Bob. I've seen him and Mullet use their actual names on legal documents before. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Yes double cousins. Used to happen a lot more often when communities were smaller, but since I don’t think any of these kids will look to their cousins (of any degree) as potential spouses it doesn’t matter much. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mr. Xword's mom and her sister married two brothers.  They referred to their kids as double cousins also.

So there will be two Lauren Duggars?  How confusing.  

There are two Debras (Same last name) in my family- A cousin of mine married a Debra and his sister is a Debra. Us younger cousins called our bio cousin Debbie and our cousin’s wife “Ms Debra”. It worked out. 

• Love 2
On 12/16/2019 at 8:25 PM, Zella said:

No. Holding hands = engaged. Courting, you get side hugs. Remember how J'chelle flipped out over Jessa and Ben HOLDING HANDS while the entire family was holding hands in prayer at some restaurant?

• Love 6