Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, MichaelaRae said:

Looks like a knit skirt (black) and leggings (black).

Even so, the skirt looks waaaaay shorter than what she would usually consider! It barely is longer than the coat. I consider this some sort of small progress!

• Love 7

Jesus, the electric bill!!

Also... all my shoes have come from walmart/payless my whole life, and they last a couple years at least.  I wore the same pair of target flip flops for 4 or more years.  Now, I did have 1 pair of Sketchers from Bealls, and they lasted..... 14ish years.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Even so, the skirt looks waaaaay shorter than what she would usually consider! It barely is longer than the coat. I consider this some sort of small progress!

I don't think it's progress so much as it's Operation Make Jed Look Mainstream. 

Jana seems to be one of his designated accountability and normalization partners. Perhaps the primary one. And several times recently she's been dressed in positively normal, nice-looking clothes -- way shorter than usual and relatively form-fitting -- usually on Jed Watch at the time. 

As always, they're being duplicitous.

Trying to con voters into thinking they're not weirdo cult members and nutjobs who drip misogyny and several other antediluvian bigotries and control-freak fetishes they're dying to impose on the rest of us if any of them can get elevated to lawmaker status. 

Don't fall for it. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 19

Where does Jed! live? If he's  not at the 'big house' and is unmarried, why is that ok for him? Their strict beliefs and rules state that all unmarried must live at home with their parents until their wedding? John David had to live at home until he was 29 and married 'Miss Muppet Brows". They need to explain why it's ok for !Jed to do so now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Where does Jed! live? If he's  not at the 'big house' and is unmarried, why is that ok for him? Their strict beliefs and rules state that all unmarried must live at home with their parents until their wedding? John David had to live at home until he was 29 and married 'Miss Muppet Brows". They need to explain why it's ok for !Jed to do so now.

Cos they do things a little differently? Cos they lie about just about everything? Cos getting an ebil woman out of office is more important? Everything about Jed! and this campaign reeks with the stench of the worst Duggar beliefs so we will never get a straight answer from them. Most we will hear is that Boob and Jed! prayed about it and Jesus told Jed! to run for election.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, ozziemom said:

Most we will hear is that Boob and Jed! prayed about it and Jesus told Jed! to run for election.

Yep. Somehow Jesus and the Duggars see eye to eye on politics and money and stuff. It's just so miraculous and blessed, ain't it. /sarcasm

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've never seen Jed or any of the other Duggar boys give a rat's ass about the Littles or the nieces or nephews, and now he's all about the babies? Sure, Jan. 

Maybe Jed is taking a note from Lawson Bates, who is always posting pics of himself with a baby.  It makes them look more relatable and having those "family values" that none of us have.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've never seen Jed or any of the other Duggar boys give a rat's ass about the Littles or the nieces or nephews, and now he's all about the babies? Sure, Jan. 

Politician up for election to-do list:

Kiss babies? ✔️

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

Politician up for election to-do list:

Kiss babies? ✔️

while also putting it out there again he does not live at the TTH with his parents and sleep in the bunk bed dorm.

he supposedly moved what 2 mothhs ago?

sure Jedi, you miss those nieces and nephews so very much.... I wonder if he can name them?

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Absolom said:

They decorated that whole fence with lights?  Oh my stars what a job and yes what an electric bill.

That would take a while, I agree! I was thinking that their lights look like the small LED bulbs. According to the Washington Post, a string of 100 mini LED lights only costs $0.41 to operate for 45 days at 12 hours/day at an electricity price of $0.12/kilowatt hour. So even if the Duggars put up 50 strings of these lights it would only cost about $20 to run them for 12 hours/day for 45 days (quite a bit into January).

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, queenanne said:

Is it weird that whenever I see the name "Collingsworth" I read "Collinswood" and think about Dark Shadows?  😂

You're not to only one my mom gets me hooked on the show because it's on

YouTube 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I've never seen Jed or any of the other Duggar boys give a rat's ass about the Littles or the nieces or nephews

Justin was the only person who seemed to care about Jordyn during her toddlerhood after miracle-Josie came along, and he and James have both been pictured holding various baby nieces and nephews. They are potentially decent brother-uncle-dads. Jed, not so much...

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

they seem to change their mind on christmas trees a lot through the years.

this video from 2010 is hilarious.

Jana making dresses with petticoats and bonnets for the sisters

and the family goes to shop for a christmas tree

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Jed is full of shit. He knows damn well he's at the big house every week to drop of his dirty laundry for Jana to wash. 

Also, don't they all still attend the same church? I'm sure he sees the kids there. He's acting like he moved across the country. 

Edited by Lunera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

In the EW article Meechelle states Christmas tree is not a priority. They were too busy hanging Happy Birthday Jesus banners, singing hymns and making baskets for the poor. Hahaha. Somehow I don’t believe it. But hey, I guess their priorities changed? Or maybe now that Jana doesn’t have all those babies to watch she has time for a tree and decorating.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Absolom said:

They decorated that whole fence with lights?  Oh my stars what a job and yes what an electric bill.

Well it beats decorating the Stink Bus & floats for Christmas parades way back when.  You remember,  when Mechelle nursed whatever baby girl standing on a float wearing one of those Mother's Breast Friend things.  (For newer viewers - hard to believe but she really did.)

Edited by Barb23
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Well it beats decorating the Stink Bus & floats for Christmas parades way back when.  You remember,  when Mechelle nursed whatever baby girl standing on a float wearing one of those Mother's Breast Friend things.  (For newer viewers - hard to believe but she really did.)

Like many things Duggar related I’d like to forget, but the image is burned into my brain 😣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I'd heard about this but never saw it and had to look this up. I sincerely regret doing so. 🤣

• LOL 19
5 hours ago, Barb23 said:

If it’s the episode I’m thinking of, my favorite part (possibly the only good part) was the background music, which implied serious impending doom. 

• LOL 2
23 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

So, how many of these do you think Jana buys ? Great deal...

https://shop.magnolia.com/products/magnolia-signature-candle-collection?variant=1181204152324

Linen scented? Sounds bland enough. 

27 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Who is that in the middle, holding the baby, and what the hell happened to his face? 

That’s Justin. Some of the Duggars have weird plucked looking eyebrows like that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

Linen scented? Sounds bland enough. 

That’s Justin. Some of the Duggars have weird plucked looking eyebrows like that. 

It's more than just the eyebrows -- his entire face looks odd! 

Did anyone else get a gay couple vibe from this photo? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

So, they rotate Family Fun Night--or whatever the hell it's called? I thought it was always at Mama and Daddy Jim Bob's?

Maybe the TTH was getting its once-a-decade scrub down. 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Why are they all sitting around with their coats on?  

Aren't they just thin sweatshirts  and a lightweight fleece?  Jackson is wearing a vest.  It's nearly winter!  I wear a sweatshirt/hoodie/fleece whenever I'm just sitting around reading or watching TV.  They are at Joy's new house and maybe she keeps the thermostat lower to save money.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, louannems said:

Aren't they just thin sweatshirts  and a lightweight fleece?  Jackson is wearing a vest.  It's nearly winter!  I wear a sweatshirt/hoodie/fleece whenever I'm just sitting around reading or watching TV.  They are at Joy's new house and maybe she keeps the thermostat lower to save money.

That's what I thought too. Not really outerwear. Just typical cold weather clothing.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Why are they all sitting around with their coats on?  

Because the uppermost thought in everyone's mind on Family Fun Night is how soon it'll be over so they can leave? (in their case, of course, to go sit around with their jaws hanging slack somewhere else, I suppose...) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

At my house in the winter, you'll see some family members wearing outerwear or snuggled up in a blanket while others are sauntering around barefoot in shorts and t-shirts! No way can you keep everyone happy. That's why dressing in layers was invented!

• Love 22

As for rotating Family Fun Night . . . I wonder if it is always held at the TTH, but each week a different person is responsible for planning the food and whatever lame activity passes for fun with these people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Note Jed!2020 front and center

again showing us the fakeness of duggar rules - wasn't one rule that was touted time and again no girls sit on a boys lap or girls aren't held by the boys or some such line. paired with never paying hide and seek etc?

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Portia said:

As for rotating Family Fun Night . . . I wonder if it is always held at the TTH, but each week a different person is responsible for planning the food and whatever lame activity passes for fun with these people.

It is clear they are not at the TTH.