Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, BetyBee said:

I thought we were seeing a pregnant Duggar until I saw it was Jana!

Same!  My brain had to remind itself that a pregnant Jana would get a lot more attention. That would be a cute maternity dress.  

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Those pics are a couple of days old. Were they in LA then?

Yes, they are from 3 days ago, they are probably there for the week. I know for a fact that merry-go-round is in LA.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Curious how Jana got herself up on that horse, in that jean skirt. 

Help from the TLC crew. I assume they are shooting footage.. "Jessa and Ben and the kids and Jana visit Jinger and Jeremy and Felicity in LA! They help decorate the new house!" You know, like they did when Jinger was moving to Laredo after the wedding. Oh the suspense! Will Jessa put all Jeremy's books in the closet again?? Will Jana raid Hobby Lobby or Target for Magnolia merchandise?

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

She looks really pretty in her LA setting. There's a picture on the Vuolo thread that's full body with a hat. She looks good, like any normal CA 29 year old.

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Help from the TLC crew. I assume they are shooting footage.. "Jessa and Ben and the kids and Jana visit Jinger and Jeremy and Felicity in LA! They help decorate the new house!" You know, like they did when Jinger was moving to Laredo after the wedding. Oh the suspense! Will Jessa put all Jeremy's books in the closet again?? Will Jana raid Hobby Lobby or Target for Magnolia merchandise?

But wait! Wouldn't she lose pieces of her heart and a full claim to virginity if that's what happened? I remember hearing that Joe was reluctant to grab his courtee's/fiance's (?) hand/arm(?) to keep her from fracturing her skull on rink ice, lest that occur. 

Can't imagine the stains of sin that would result from some guy lifting Jana via some kind of frontal hold onto that pony. Especially when she's wearing the near-hussy-length jean skirt. 

Though I suppose it may not matter, since Jana seems to be permanently on the shelf for some reason or other. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone ride a carousel horse side-saddle!

I'll bet there was a fair amount of that when those carousels were new, though! I can't see a lot of turn-of-the-20th-century women straddling those horses. 

image.png.764e25fe5dc8219b3e0fd861eeafd205.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Tasya said:

She looks really pretty in her LA setting. There's a picture on the Vuolo thread that's full body with a hat. She looks good, like any normal CA 29 year old.

Unfortunately, looks can be deceiving. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tasya said:

LOL. No even marginally hip person in LA would wear that hat or that horrendous jean skirt.

Was her Lanz of Salzburg nightgown ad pic taken there too? It does say "Summer Nights"......

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

☺️🎶You don’t have to be lonely at singliefundie.com🎶

Where pieces of hearts are protected at all times!

Accountability partners provided for a small extra fee.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • LOL 10
(edited)
10 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

But wait! Wouldn't she lose pieces of her heart and a full claim to virginity if that's what happened? I remember hearing that Joe was reluctant to grab his courtee's/fiance's (?) hand/arm(?) to keep her from fracturing her skull on rink ice, lest that occur. 

Can't imagine the stains of sin that would result from some guy lifting Jana via some kind of frontal hold onto that pony. Especially when she's wearing the near-hussy-length jean skirt. 

Though I suppose it may not matter, since Jana seems to be permanently on the shelf for some reason or other. 

I don't think it matters as much if they aren't courting. A lost girl was allowed to hold Ben's hand during prayer before Jessa could (I think the scene specifically showed them putting J-child in between them) and an older girl not Jessa was all up close and personal cutting his hair. For all we know Jana might get more G rated action being an older unmarried than she would if she was in a courtship.

Edited by momma2seven
Typos
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I can't tell if the responses to Jana getting on the horse are snark or not (if so then I'm sorry for missing it and being a buzzkill!) but there are little iron footholds that she could use to maneuver herself. You can see it by her foot. It wouldn't be difficult to get into the horse herself, even sidesaddle. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, drafan said:

LOL. No even marginally hip person in LA would wear that hat or that horrendous jean skirt.

Well I guess I must be seeing the wrong people when I'm in LA for a shoot with my son. I've seen plenty of similar skirts and hats. But maybe the people I see don't meet your "hip" qualification. I also did not say she looked hip. I said she looked like a normal 29 year old from CA. 

• Love 3

Jana’s ad:

hi there I’m Jana. I’m a 30 year old who has graduated with honors from Duggarville academy. Now I teach my 15 siblings to read and write. We have 3 rd grade math education! And I am a prayer warrior. I have been rearing and cooking for family of 21 for 20 years and counting!

Mother of the year did great in training me to be mother of the year junior. 

Save me from these weirdos ahem I mean my family. 

Jana, 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, McManda said:

I can't tell if the responses to Jana getting on the horse are snark or not (if so then I'm sorry for missing it and being a buzzkill!) but there are little iron footholds that she could use to maneuver herself. You can see it by her foot. It wouldn't be difficult to get into the horse herself, even sidesaddle. 

I am being serious. Even with the foothold it's a bit of a backwards push to get her butt in the seat, all the while keeping her legs snuggly closed and her skirt pulled down. Jeans skirts have no forgiveness and have only one way to go when challenged - and that way is up.

I haven't worn a jean skirt in years, but back in the day when I was a young thing, I found getting out of a chair a challenge at times without flashing the world my underpanted hoo haa while wearing a jean skirt.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Did he not graduate yet? 

He's younger than James (who just graduated), so presumably not. He's only 16. I wonder if Justin will be forced to "graduate" with Jackson? God forbid any of the younger kids get a moment for themselves. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m surprised there is no Jaden or Jacob Duggar.

There’s quite a few perfectly normal J names they skipped so they could have a Jinger, Joy-Anna, and Johannah. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Who the hell is Jason? I guess Justin is on the radar for being all Tab Huntery. He’s kind of blond and cute. Did he not graduate yet? 

Jason is the one who fell down the trap door. He has apparently graduated. He looks like this:

His hairline looks like this:

65252208_1343842695767849_75761397037458

Edited by kokapetl
  • Useful 1

Two bald sons in fake military uniforms after "graduating" from a "training" whose real purpose is indoctrination into the cult of "Daddy Is Always Right And You Must Obey HIm At All Times (Even If You're 99 Years Old And He's Talking Horseshit.)" 

Just what Duggarlings need. Not. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

Oof. Poor kid. 

I am still so confused! Which one is Jason? And who is the other one in the Alert picture? Is one of them the former buddy and chaperone for Jill?

3 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I am still so confused! Which one is Jason? And who is the other one in the Alert picture? Is one of them the former buddy and chaperone for Jill?

Jason is the one with Mechelle in the first picture and the one on the left in the second picture. The one on the right is James, former buddy and chaperone of Jill.

• Love 2

James is cute and doesn't appear to really have the balding son hairline. In the Alert picture, they've buzzed his hair down so low to get rid of the little flip at the front (too much personality in that bit of hair!). If you look closely that part of his hair is really light, so it looks like there's no hair there. However in the graduation picture, he clearly has hair on the sides of the front of his hair, unlike his unfortunate brothers. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, stuffstuff said:

I don't know about Michelle's dad, but was JB's dad bald? Only explanation I have is JB lives on a diet of finasteride, topical RU, and some hair implants if the baldness is from his side. 

Male pattern baldness is typically transmitted on the mother's side - so it would be Michelle's dad.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

JB could very well have more hair than all of his sons. He'd probably attribute that to all the hairspray he used, claiming that he was able to keep all of his hair in place.

Lol I was just about to say all that hairspray he used probably froze his hair in time. 

• LOL 3
On 8/1/2019 at 1:27 PM, heckkitty said:

Male pattern baldness is typically transmitted on the mother's side - so it would be Michelle's dad.

But if his father is bald, a man has a much higher chance of developing baldness as well. 

• Love 3
On 7/31/2019 at 12:10 PM, PradaKitty said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone ride a carousel horse side-saddle!

I’ve done that in a skirt. Sometimes I’ve been out (wearing a skirt) and have been asked to ride a carousel (by a small child in the party). I don’t particularly want to ride straddling the saddle in a skirt with just regular panties on (versus leggings or bike shorts) so I climb on side saddle.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I don't often get a chance to ride a carousel, but I generally ride it side-saddle whatever I'm wearing just because it gives me that sort of old-timey, Mary-Poppinsey, faraway romantic fantasy vibe I enjoy 🙂

This is too cute. I agree. 

• Love 7