Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Michelle Duggar: And my whole mindset was this was cute and this was getting the crowd pepped up for the game. And I had no clue what the boys in the crowd were thinking when I was in my tiny little skimpy cheerleading uniform.

5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Queen? 🤣🤣🤣
He has no idea, right? And Boob used to listen to “hard rock” music? Sure, Jan.

I know OMG.   OF ALL the bands and ALL the songs.   OH MY.   

As for Michelle's comments, she just looooooves to remind people she used to dress skimpy and was a cheerleader.    So much for impure thoughts right?   

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
42 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't know, but he needs gas.

Nah, he got 10 more miles AT LEAST (guess who always let's her gas gauge go down to E?  Hubby freaks if it hits a quarter of tank.  he let it get below that once and the low on gas warning went off and freaked him out)

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Nah, he got 10 more miles AT LEAST (guess who always let's her gas gauge go down to E?  Hubby freaks if it hits a quarter of tank.  he let it get below that once and the low on gas warning went off and freaked him out)

The light isn't even on yet.  He has some time.  I kid though.  I am like your husband and gas up either right before the light comes on or as soon as it goes on.  I had a night as a kid having to walk with my dad because he took the gamble that he had enough gas to get home.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

i think he hasn't started the vehicle. mine shows empty when you only turn the key far enough for the display to turn on.

that said, daddy bought Jase a nice truck with the nice display screen. but maybe Jase, ala Jessa, also stands on his own two feet thank you very much, and bought his truck from Jed! all by himself.

also why do Jase and Elijah have the exercise equipment in some sort of kitchen set up with a dishwasher? last video we saw of them working out showed the bin of empty water bottles  and appeared to be in some storage looking space. Maybe Jase and Elijah have moved into warehouse suite C, next to anna and the kids in suite D.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Queen? 🤣🤣🤣
He has no idea, right? And Boob used to listen to “hard rock” music? Sure, Jan.

THIS!  I can't stop laughing.  OMG.  If they only knew (which i'm sure they do)

2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Why is he posting all of this dull blather? 

just STUPID ASSES.  Guess that's why this forum is here.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

In light of this Ashlynn Andregg stuff, I found this post on Reddit from 11 months ago (March 2, 2021). It's interesting given what has transpired since then (my comments in bold):

So, who are the potential next Mrs. Duggars?

JUST FOR FUN

There's been a lot of speculation and information lately, so I thought it would be helpful to some to compile it all.

Katey Nakatsu (b. Jul 1998) - Rumors started when both Jed and Jer were spotted in Mesa, AZ (along with JB and JinJer). Jinger and Jed followed Katey on Instagram, although she deleted her account a while ago. In Jessa's fall festival video, a pumpkin with the name Katey and what looked like a heart painted on it was spotted. She actually went to public school for awhile, so that's pretty scandalous. Her dad bought a house in AR back in Sep 2020 and appears to be renting out his house in AZ. Married to Jed

Hannah Wissmann (b. Jun 1995) - The Wissmanns are pretty much friends with everyone who's worth knowing in fundieland. Some snarkers speculated that she was getting to know Trace Bates after his relationship with Chaney Kahle ended. She modeled for the Bates Sister Boutique a couple of times and they were liking each others Instagram posts, although they haven't interacted in a while. She was pictured next to Jeremiah at Magnolia after Justin & Claire's wedding. Engaged to Jer

Ashlynn Andregg (b. Sep 1999) - his hasn't been discussed, but the Andreggs and the Duggars go way back. The dad, Dwayne, helped build the TTH. Ashlynn and Jed ran as a couple in the Bentonville Valentines 4k. Their team name was Team Trump 2020. It's been over a year at this point, so they might have just been a 'couple' for the discount. Jeremiah also ran, but he was solo. The Valentines race was on the 27th this year, so no potential info since they were all in TX.

Lauren Caldwell (b. May 2000) - Let's be real, she needs no introduction.

And since Jana was standing next to a dude: Stephen Wissmann (b. Jul 1993) - Brother to Hannah, he seems like he would be a good match for Jana on paper. But, like I said above, the Wissmanns aren't exactly new to fundie circles, so if he and Jana were interested in each other, I feel like they would have already gotten together. He was pictured next to Jana at Magnolia, but she's been pictured next to 1,001 guys. The most compelling info about him is that he recently opened a public Instagram account. His private account is followed by several Duggars.

Now, watch Jason come out of the woodworks and announce a courtship with someone we've never heard of.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Those of us farther north than him find this laughable.  Our feels like temps were below zero yesterday.  This message tells us we are having a heat wave. 

Yep, -42C where I live today!! 🥶 

8 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Those of us farther north than him find this laughable.  Our feels like temps were below zero yesterday.  This message tells us we are having a heat wave. 

It was 4 here overnight in Arkansas. I think that still counts as cold. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Zella
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Zella said:

It was 4 here overnight in Arkansas. I think that still counts as cold. 🤷‍♀️

Yes, it does. But that auto message usually shows up on my car for temps between 30 and 34, right around the water freezing temperature.  It doesn’t show up at 4 degrees, 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Yes, it does. But that auto message usually shows up on my car for temps between 30 and 34, right around the water freezing temperature.  It doesn’t show up at 4 degrees, 

Oh okay. I see. My car doesn't care about my well-being enough to warn me about ice. It just tells me the temperature. LOL

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Oh okay. I see. My car doesn't care about my well-being enough to warn me about ice. It just tells me the temperature. LOL

Your car knows you're smart enough to know when it could be icy.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe Jana can’t have kids and that’s why she isn’t getting married. Honestly she is better off single. She already raised enough kids, she deserves a break.

How would she know she was infertile though? I doubt she’s been getting yearly Pap smears and exams. And even those wouldn’t diagnose infertility.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

How would she she was infertile though? I doubt she’s been getting yearly Pap smears and exams. And even those wouldn’t diagnose infertility.

There are some conditions where she'd know--like a uterine malformation that results in never having a period despite having functional ovaries. But those are rare. It's much more likely that she hasn't married due to some combination of her not being interested in men who've expressed an interested in her and vice versa. I really doubt that her single status is a deliberate choice to delay having children.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, lascuba said:

There are some conditions where she'd know--like a uterine malformation that results in never having a period despite having functional ovaries. But those are rare. It's much more likely that she hasn't married due to some combination of her not being interested in men who've expressed an interested in her and vice versa. I really doubt that her single status is a deliberate choice to delay having children.

Yup, the vast, vast majority of women (and men) who have fertility issues don't know about it until they try to conceive.  I can count on one hand, probably, the number of women I've encountered in 40 years of OB/GYN practice who were infertile and knew about it before trying to get pregnant.  I've seen maybe 2-3 women who were born without a uterus or other congenital defect and a couple others who became infertile due to chemo for cancer or serious medical problems necessitating removal of their tubes or uterus. Meanwhile, I've seen thousands of women who were found to be infertile only after they weren't successful when trying to get pregnant.

Odds are very much in favor of Jana not having a known fertility issue.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 5
  • Love 12

The lonely Js headed out to California.  Wonder if something special is going on or just a visit with Jinger and Jeremy.  James added Yes Girl to Jason's story and Jana added an excitement gif.  Jana's belated birthday celebration?  

Since Jeremy's statement on Josh was the harshest and Jason shared it, that is one conversation I would actually be interested in hearing, well if it goes beyond satan building a fortress.  

• Love 5
On 1/20/2022 at 1:04 PM, GeeGolly said:

I don't know, but he needs gas.

Maybe failing to notice your gas gauge is an inherited trait. See: JD's plane crash. I'm still wondering how in the world a pilot allows a plane to run out of fuel so soon after takeoff. Seems like "Duggar refueling" is similar to "Duggar time." Highly inconvenient for everyone but -- according to Duggars -- "just one of those things." It's lucky JB supplies all his kids with jobs and money, because who would want any of them as colleagues or employees?  

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe failing to notice your gas gauge is an inherited trait. See: JD's plane crash. I'm still wondering how in the world a pilot allows a plane to run out of fuel so soon after takeoff. Seems like "Duggar refueling" is similar to "Duggar time." Highly inconvenient for everyone but -- according to Duggars -- "just one of those things." It's lucky JB supplies all his kids with jobs and money, because who would want any of them as colleagues or employees?  

Math is hard. 😁

• LOL 10

Jana added a picture to her insta story and it looks like Michelle is going on the trip with them or maybe she took them to the airport. I am having trouble just getting picture so 

272678488_2104775586369879_2243484500248

Edited by auntieminem
ETA: Sorry could not get pic from insta but here it is from WOACB
  • Love 1

from jana's pic they seem to be past security so meech is probably along for the trip. But I figured hilaria's post is a note to their coming annual trip to CO. so Robby's best buds aren't going with?? Some of the Bates are also off to CO for the fundie meet and greet. seems that's where nathan claimed to have met Chaney.

edit - or maybe it was Trace Bates and Chaney.. i don't remember

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I manage a young man who runs on his own version of "Duggar Time" and I do not recommend.  His version of noon varies from actual noon to twenty after.  You never know when he will be coming through the door to start his shift.  And there is no managing this to get him to understand how a clock works or even when he should call to say he is running late.  I've tried everything from nicely reminding him, to docking his pay to being late, to being more firm in telling him.  As much as I want to go on an expletive-filled rant,  I know it will not do any good.  

• Love 5

According to WOACB, the gas gauge on the plane JD was flying was broken.  He thought he had more fuel.  Abbie and Grace were the passengers on the flight and she no longer wants to fly with him.

Take with a huge Morton salt container, considering the source.  In any case, I would never go up in the air with any of the Duggar pilots.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, lilwhitelion said:

According to WOACB, the gas gauge on the plane JD was flying was broken.  He thought he had more fuel.  Abbie and Grace were the passengers on the flight and she no longer wants to fly with him.

Take with a huge Morton salt container, considering the source.  In any case, I would never go up in the air with any of the Duggar pilots.

really?? he took off and only made it 5 min? WTH even for a duggar that is a lame excuse

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

If that’s true (WOACB is iffy), then that is a whole other level of stupid. It’s insane that JD would take that kind of a chance with his wife and child in the plane. Who doesn’t get a gas gauge fixed before flying a plane???

Not to mention they make this marvelous device called a dip stick that many people use before every flight because gauges malfunction and you don't want to find out the hard way.  

• Love 20

From what little bit I read on gas gauges, planes usually have multiple ones and most pilots don't trust them so they do what @Absolom said - they manually check the fuel.

Flying is no place to get cocky. "Pilot error" is a very real and potentially dangerous thing.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

From what little bit I read on gas gauges, planes usually have multiple ones and most pilots don't trust them so they do what @Absolom said - they manually check the fuel.

Flying is no place to get cocky. "Pilot error" is a very real and potentially dangerous thing.

If Katie Joy's version of the story is at all true; Abbie should refuse to ever set foot in one of his planes again.  I used to have a car with a broken gas guage and I managed to keep track of my mileage and get to the gas station in time the entire 3 years I drove that car.  And I wasn't flying anywhere.

As noted above. good pilots take personal responsibility for every single guage and dial on their planes and check and double check all critical systems, right down to manually checking the fuel tanks themselves.  This is very disturbing if it is what happened.  Didn't we hear the FAA called in pilot inattention or something like that?  I'd say so!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Rootbeer said:

If Katie Joy's version of the story is at all true; Abbie should refuse to ever set foot in one of his planes again.  I used to have a car with a broken gas guage and I managed to keep track of my mileage and get to the gas station in time the entire 3 years I drove that car.  And I wasn't flying anywhere.

As noted above. good pilots take personal responsibility for every single guage and dial on their planes and check and double check all critical systems, right down to manually checking the fuel tanks themselves.  This is very disturbing if it is what happened.  Didn't we hear the FAA called in pilot inattention or something like that?  I'd say so!

Maybe JB wouldn’t cough up the money for plane maintenance? I remember my ex taking his in for general maintenance, and writing checks for $10,000+. It also took time for any needed parts to come in. And this was before Covid and the supply chain issues.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1