Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, TrixieTrue said:

I don't know who did the art (James, I guess, but we've seen Jana draw things, too), but it's really nice. Had they been able to go to real school, maybe on to college (training, community or 4 year), who knows what their potential could have been. 

I don't know if I should use the like emoji,  because it's true the person did a great job, or the cry emoji because of the loss.

Edited by crazycatlady58
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, TrixieTrue said:

I don't know who did the art (James, I guess, but we've seen Jana draw things, too), but it's really nice. Had they been able to go to real school, maybe on to college (training, community or 4 year), who knows what their potential could have been. 

Yeah, James an artist, Jana an artist or interior decorator or a professional wedding planner, Jinger a photographer, Jill a nurse, etc.  What a waste of potential.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I guess all headships names must be first. 

I thought that too. In my family, I say my sibling first. So I’d have Bob my brother and Sue, but then Sally & Jim for my sister. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought that too. In my family, I say my sibling first. So I’d have Bob my brother and Sue, but then Sally & Jim for my sister. 

I know you made these names up for instructional purposes, however I found it hilarious as Jim and Sally are my in-laws. 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

The Duggars are probably doing it that way because they're misogynistic assholes, but traditional etiquette used to be to use the man's name first when addressing a couple on an envelope, so I wouldn't find it odd if someone did that on a gift bag either. It's one of the things I remember from my weird obsession with etiquette books when I was 12, and I've always done it that way because of that.

Per the Emily Post Institute now, it doesn't matter who is listed first unless one spouse outranks the other with a title. Not that the Duggars have to worry about that.

https://emilypost.com/advice/guide-to-addressing-correspondence

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

What happened to Lolli? Guess it’s over for Pop and Lolli! Or was it Lolli and pops?

Guess now  it’s Pops and Mom.

And why Ma and Pa get 2 hears drawn and everyone else gets 1 heart?

I think Lolli and Pop were the names for the grandchildren to call them, not their own children.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Yeah, James an artist, Jana an artist or interior decorator or a professional wedding planner, Jinger a photographer, Jill a nurse, etc.  What a waste of potential.

It's even sadder when you consider that those are simply the limited options they felt it acceptable to express some interest in within their very small confines.   Those all might have been careers they may have been drawn to in an alternate upbringing, or simply hobbies they like to enjoy while pursuing other career avenues.   

• Love 8

Jana has a couple of videos in her insta stories of Christmas at the Dugs. It is hard to tell who all was there. Doesn't seem as chaotic as in the past. Only caught a glimpse of JB and didn't see Michelle but maybe I just missed her. Lots of Gracie who looks adorable as usual. I didn't see Anna or the Ms. but I didn't look that closely. They were playing their instruments.  Saw Joy and kids, Kendra and her kids and Jessa, Ben and kids.  Here is one of the videos, check her stories for the other. https://www.instagram.com/janamduggar/

So Christmas as usual, few less people. That seems to be the only pics videos so far.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Jana has a couple of videos in her insta stories of Christmas at the Dugs. It is hard to tell who all was there. Doesn't seem as chaotic as in the past. Only caught a glimpse of JB and didn't see Michelle but maybe I just missed her. Lots of Gracie who looks adorable as usual. I didn't see Anna or the Ms. but I didn't look that closely. They were playing their instruments.  Saw Joy and kids, Kendra and her kids and Jessa, Ben and kids.  Here is one of the videos, check her stories for the other. https://www.instagram.com/janamduggar/

So Christmas as usual, few less people. That seems to be the only pics videos so far.  

I think that's Mack, in the very beginning, wearing a sweater matching the other young Duggar girls.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Think maybe Michelle was talking to Kendra out back by the inflatable thing. Pretty sure I also saw baby Madyson. And on reddit there is a screen shot of someone who appears to be Josiah. No sightings of Anna, Austin (though Joy and kids were there) or Lauren. But it's possible that Jana was careful with her editing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

It looks like there's way less people this year, which is weird because the only kids I can't account for are Josh, Jill and Jinger. I'm assuming the various Duggar hangers-on skipped the festivities and that's why it seems so sparse. 

Was that Kendra sitting in the recliner? If so, she is looking scary thin. 

Gracie and Fern are adorable. 

I wonder where Anna hides to avoid the camera?

• Useful 1
25 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It looks like there's way less people this year, which is weird because the only kids I can't account for are Josh, Jill and Jinger. I'm assuming the various Duggar hangers-on skipped the festivities and that's why it seems so sparse. 

Was that Kendra sitting in the recliner? If so, she is looking scary thin. 

Gracie and Fern are adorable. 

I wonder where Anna hides to avoid the camera?

I think it also might look like its less folks, because the younger girls, including Josie this year, are helping the little ones. It seems in other years, the various parents were more in the middle of things.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Several people commented they wanted to hear the what the family band was playing. So she posted this.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CYAZsM9Ia_m/

May have been better had we all imagined it sounded like angels. I didn't know John played piano.  

I’ll give them some credit that strings are quite difficult to play.  As long as you hit a the right piano key, you get a semi decent sound. The wrong hand shape or the wrong hand placement on a string is just horrendous.  Ask me how I know. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
On 12/27/2021 at 2:22 PM, auntieminem said:

Doesn't seem as chaotic as in the past

Watch again the first two seconds. A kid is roller skating indoors!  I see it in the piano's reflection.

Joy is dressed casually in leggings and long sleeve shirt.  Her SIL's are dressed up in dresses.  I'm glad Joy decided to be comfortable.

• Useful 3
20 minutes ago, louannems said:

Watch again the first two seconds. A kid is roller skating indoors!  I see it in the piano's reflection.

Was the kid skating while carrying a glass plate?  That situation was actually shown on an episode.  I think it was Joy skating in the house, and she was carrying a glass plate from the kitchen to the table.  They don't care.  We've been shown kids riding bikes in the house, also.  They live in total chaos.  Forget "don't run in the house".  Anything seems to go at chez Duggar.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Was the kid skating while carrying a glass plate?  That situation was actually shown on an episode.  I think it was Joy skating in the house, and she was carrying a glass plate from the kitchen to the table.  They don't care.  We've been shown kids riding bikes in the house, also.  They live in total chaos.  Forget "don't run in the house".  Anything seems to go at chez Duggar.

Let’s just hope Joy and Austin didn’t leave a loaded gun out on one of the tables this time.

• Love 3

The lonely Js have been insta busy lately. They all 3 have new videos today. Not sure if it is just coincidence or if they are trying to distract from the elephant in the jail cell, or keep their supporters interested.  James' topic is not that exciting, work, clearing and burning and then cleaning big equipment but was a nice job editing.  

• Love 3

Not sure why, but when I click on the link, I get only a sliver of the image or video. It's happened other times, too and  not sure why as it doesn't always happen. Has anyone else encountered this when clicking the links for Instagram?

47 minutes ago, beckie said:

Not sure why, but when I click on the link, I get only a sliver of the image or video. It's happened other times, too and  not sure why as it doesn't always happen. Has anyone else encountered this when clicking the links for Instagram?

It seems to be a problem with the videos. I noticed it started yesterday.

4 hours ago, beckie said:

I just get the log in page.☹️

• Love 1
On 12/28/2021 at 1:38 PM, BigBingerBro said:

jqj8nl74ga881.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&55jcem74ga881.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

Why don’t they just buy each kid a refillable water bottle and make them use it? I know the Duggars don’t care about the environment, but you’d think the cost of hundreds of pallets of bottled water would give JB pause.

• Love 19