Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

So no escaping JB then... It's not surprising. None of this boys can get a job outside of the family. 

Tragic.   Crazy mother in law or not, I was hoping this groom (forgot his name) would have the potential opportunity to learn some actual skills by which he could support himself, and a wife and family, from his father in law.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Tragic.   Crazy mother in law or not, I was hoping this groom (forgot his name) would have the potential opportunity to learn some actual skills by which he could support himself, and a wife and family, from his father in law.

Same I thought he was gonna move to Texas and help out at his father in laws business. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Did I miss where these two lovebirds were honeymooning?  A private island in the Maldives?  A gastro-tour of Tuscany?  A luxe private home in Fiji? 

Probably climing Mt Kilamanjaro 

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, emma675 said:

It's crazy how desperate she is to be relevant to this family. I swear, I know teen girls who live on social media and they post less than Hilary Spivey. 

it is not just the duggars - she likes the Bates boys as well, especially Jackson. Also Logan Smith, Tanner something or other Wikstrom maybe and the duggar's live in pal Elijah Kaneshiro.

she seems to play at little inside jokes with them, like the one about Jase and the blue coffee cup

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I think the Duggar siblings have always called Justin "Duddy"  - I have heard it said on the show before. but Hillary using it is just weird.

I knew he had an "uddy" nickname, but thought it was Juddy. Not that it's better.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, realityfan26 said:

I knew he had an "uddy" nickname, but thought it was Juddy. Not that it's better.

oh now that you say that I think you may be right. Maybe Hilary had a typo. She has also referred to him as Buddy and Claire's Dude

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, realityfan26 said:

I recall him being referred to as Juddy, James as Jamesie, and Jackson as Jacky. For all their toxic masculinity those are interesting nicknames. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, SMama said:

Justin as Juddy, James as Jamesie, and Jackson as Jacky.

And Josiah as 'Siah. On the girls' side, we have Jilly Muffin, Jessa Blessa and Hansel. Any others? Calling Josh "Sex Pest" doesn't count.

• LOL 9

TLC didn't film the wedding. although maybe they'll pay the Duggars and the person who did film it. Justin and Claire are rumored to have honeymooned in South Carolina. 

I've never heard him called Duddy before although I've heard Juddy. They call John David "JD" despite the fact all their initials are JD. (J---- Duggar, like James Duggar, Jana Duggar, etc.) 

James hasn't used his social media in a while. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Temperance said:

TLC didn't film the wedding. although maybe they'll pay the Duggars and the person who did film it. Justin and Claire are rumored to have honeymooned in South Carolina. 

I've never heard him called Duddy before although I've heard Juddy. They call John David "JD" despite the fact all their initials are JD. (J---- Duggar, like James Duggar, Jana Duggar, etc.) 

James hasn't used his social media in a while. 

TLC didn't film the wedding? I wonder why? TX has been fairly lax and loose with their health protocols during the pandemic. I think this would be the first one not filmed.

38 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I thought Johannah was called Hannie.

I thought so as well, but I don't really follow them closely outside of this forum, so it may be a more recent thing that hasn't really been mentioned. I wonder that they would have come up with that at all unless someone has been corrupting them with fairytales - or, even better, Zoolander! 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, SMama said:

I recall him being referred to as Juddy, James as Jamesie, and Jackson as Jacky. For all their toxic masculinity those are interesting nicknames. 

I'm going to have to ask everyone not to repeat this and to cease and desist any and all cutesy modifications of any and all names.   It's a pet peeve and always has been.   As a seven year old I told my aunt not to call me by the cutesy variation she made out of my name -- and I meant it.  It's like nails on a chalkboard with me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

I'm going to have to ask everyone not to repeat this and to cease and desist any and all cutesy modifications of any and all names.   It's a pet peeve and always has been.   As a seven year old I told my aunt not to call me by the cutesy variation she made out of my name -- and I meant it.  It's like nails on a chalkboard with me. 

You are my people! 💯 make it stop!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Duddy was a nickname for Dudley Dursley in the Harry Potter books, not that any of the Duggars would ever know that.

No, but I think Justin's first screenname was Dudley Do-Right. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Every time I see Duddy (which I agree is an awful nickname), I always misread it as Dingus, which was Jesse James's nickname, and it makes me do a double-take and wonder what board I'm on. 

And I just remembered the Dingus family Jill Rod hangs out with, so I guess it all weirdly comes full circle. Maybe this is why my brain is confused. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

But, but... D'Emmie? I can't call you D'Emmie anymore? 

Even seven year old me was able to convince my aunt to knock that off.   Nails on a chalkboard.   Makes me completely cuckoo bananas every time.

8 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Even seven year old me was able to convince my aunt to knock that off.   Nails on a chalkboard.   Makes me completely cuckoo bananas every time.

But Teeks, I like nicknames. ☺️

• LOL 5
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

But Teeks, I like nicknames. ☺️

Flames, flames, that is what's sprouting out of the top of my head.   Impossible to give you a courtesy chortle for your attempt at humor because I am unable to see the button through the red mist.    

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Tikichick said:

Flames, flames, that is what's sprouting out of the top of my head.   Impossible to give you a courtesy chortle for your attempt at humor because I am unable to see the button through the red mist.    

So sorry.

No need for a courtesy chortle, I'm laughing enough for both of us, as I see my attempt as a success.

But truly, no harm was meant.

• Love 7
On 3/11/2021 at 5:05 AM, GeeGolly said:

TLC didn't film the wedding? I wonder why? TX has been fairly lax and loose with their health protocols during the pandemic. I think this would be the first one not filmed.

Maybe it's just part of the general slow dwindling of the money TLC puts into Duggar shows? It's been established that the boys' weddings don't get the ratings that the girls' weddings do, hasn't it? 

So it seems possible they'll stop filming them at some point, so they could use the money for episodes that are still getting better ratings, like for more filming in LA, or whatever. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe it's just part of the general slow dwindling of the money TLC puts into Duggar shows? It's been established that the boys' weddings don't get the ratings that the girls' weddings do, hasn't it? 

So it seems possible they'll stop filming them at some point, so they could use the money for episodes that are still getting better ratings, like for more filming in LA, or whatever. 

So it wasn't filmed?

On 3/11/2021 at 7:36 PM, thehorseofpower said:

DUDDY?? If that is really his nickname and not a typo...that is a very apropos nickname for a Duggar. I can always count on Hilaria to bring a smile to my face after a stressful day. 😁

I mean, "Duddy" is actually an appropriate name for all the Duggar males, if they're taking the word "Dud" and trying making it cute.  "Sluggy" would also work.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I mean, "Duddy" is actually an appropriate name for all the Duggar males, if they're taking the word "Dud" and trying making it cute.  "Sluggy" would also work.

Or just Uggy. Cruddy would also be fitting.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

There's a picture of bunk bed Jed and Katey Nakatsu floating around with her wearing a rock. Also an invite to their livestreamed wedding on 4/3 at 2pm. 

I get that the recipient of this invite is second team, but I remain skeptical that it's real. 

But it's out there...

• Useful 8
  • Love 1

I could be proven wrong when they get married on April 3, but do you know what makes me think it's fake? The fact they're inviting guests to view a livestream instead of attend in person like every single other fundie pandemic wedding. I don't believe any of these people for a minute give a shit about following COVID protocols. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

I could be proven wrong when they get married on April 3, but do you know what makes me think it's fake? The fact they're inviting guests to view a livestream instead of attend in person like every single other fundie pandemic wedding. I don't believe any of these people for a minute give a shit about following COVID protocols. 

But maybe TLC does...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, riverblue22 said:

But maybe TLC does...

I suppose that's possible, but if that is the case, I'd love to know the internal brouhaha that decided that Justin's wedding wasn't worthy of following protocol to be filmed but Jed!'s was. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Zella said:

That's why I suggested this invite was to more of an acquaintance than close friend/family. There is likely a smaller live ceremony, like what Claritin had.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

That's why I suggested this invite was to more of an acquaintance than close friend/family. There is likely a smaller live ceremony, like what Claritin had.

Yes that makes sense. But have they ever done a wedding entirely on the sly? No courtship announced, let alone an engagement? 

If it is true, then it seems like something is more rotten than usual in the TTH (besides, you know, the dump they live next to.) Are they ashamed of Jed!? Is she knocked up? It's just weird. 

• Love 11

WOACB just posted that these aren't fakes. She claims they were sent to her by a friend of the Duggars. I guess we'll just have to wait a couple of weeks to see if this pans out. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4

IF this isn't fake, I'd bet a hot dinner that she's knocked up. That's the only reason that could account for the hush and rush. When haven't the Duggars milked a courtship for all the attention (and TLC footage) they could get?

Oh, maybe between TLC's backing off of shooting more footage because of the pandemic, and the Duggar boys being inherently dull and fungible, there wasn't much media buzz about Justin and Claire. Certainly not enough buzz to cause JB to worry about losing brand exposure (and valuable footage for The Show) by not putting Jed! and Katey through the paces of a public engagement. 

Or, maybe Jed! and Katey were caught holding hands or KISSING, which caused Michelle to have a fit and fall in it, and ORDER that hussy to get to the altar ASAP, and save Michelle's precious son what's-his-name from further sinning. All we can do is stay tuned, so to speak, and await the next installment of . . . As The Fundies Turn . . . . 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 15