Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

yesterday in the JB and Michelle thread there was talk of Duggar LLCs and are they money makers or tax dodges.

Interesting Jeremiah has the Learn To Fly Here! LLC.  - It seems a real business http://learntoflyspringdale.com/

the plane shown on the page is one of the Duggar Aviation Cessna planes JB shuffled into a different Jer LLC. the Registration for that plane now list registration as "pending".

How much will it cost?

$5,800*

40 hours of flight and ground Instruction = $2000     40 hours of aircraft rental = $3,800

*This cost is for ground training with an instructor and flight training only (Computer based training and flight kit not included in listed price). This is based on the absolute minimum time required. Most people will likely take longer. 

• Useful 8
26 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

yesterday in the JB and Michelle thread there was talk of Duggar LLCs and are they money makers or tax dodges.

Interesting Jeremiah has the Learn To Fly Here! LLC.  - It seems a real business http://learntoflyspringdale.com/

the plane shown on the page is one of the Duggar Aviation Cessna planes JB shuffled into a different Jer LLC. the Registration for that plane now list registration as "pending".

How much will it cost?

$5,800*

40 hours of flight and ground Instruction = $2000     40 hours of aircraft rental = $3,800

*This cost is for ground training with an instructor and flight training only (Computer based training and flight kit not included in listed price). This is based on the absolute minimum time required. Most people will likely take longer. 

How much to do it the Duggar way -- watch a pilot fly a plane one time and then it's up, up and away with everything I learned via observation? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/1/2021 at 11:06 PM, Nysha said:

But doesn't that mean she gave away pieces of her heart and is now the equivalent of used chewing gum? 

Also, can Jed! be called a politician if he lost the election and has never served in any governmental position?

Just like daddy, a wanna be politician 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

probably only JD training Jana, Laura and the Medcicorps crowd anyway. a way to shift that donation money into duggar pockets is my guess.

Yeah, no way is a Duggar going to be allowed to teach a heathen how to fly.  A man could come in and make a raunchy joke or a woman could come in with cleavage showing.  Obviously this isn't a real business where any random person can come in and be taught how to fly.

• Love 6
On 3/1/2021 at 10:22 PM, Zella said:

That all sounds right. I literally remember nothing but the broken engagement and the obscene pun on his name. At heart, I am just a crotchety old woman who loves gossip fused with an immature 12 year old boy's filthy sense of humor.

Wait until you are really old.  Dare I say, it's liberating to express oneself!  

From a genuine COL (clueless OLD lady.)  I too have the same sense of humor.  It's good for my mental health!😜

• LOL 7
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

Wait until you are really old.  Dare I say, it's liberating to express oneself!  

From a genuine COL (clueless OLD lady.)  I too have the same sense of humor.  It's good for my mental health!😜

Haha that's awesome! 

I've always been terribly blunt. I shudder to think how I'll actually act as an old lady. LOL

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Haha that's awesome! 

I've always been terribly blunt. I shudder to think how I'll actually act as an old lady. LOL

Probably like me, lol. I swear sometimes I think I have high functioning Asperger's. My husband will say something to me after the fact, like, that was argumentative, or that was a bit blunt. And I'm like, what? I was just having a conversation. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Love 8
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

I thought John David was the pilot?  Seems he's having nothing to do with flight school!

What does John David do?

Lots of them are pilots now. JD seems to be involved in Medicorps and flying Boob around. It’s a mystery what any of the Duggar boys really do. 

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Lots of them are pilots now. JD seems to be involved in Medicorps and flying Boob around. It’s a mystery what any of the Duggar boys really do. 

Yes that's why I asked.  How does that whole community live with no jobs?

A car lot with no cars.  An aviation school with no real training.  A million dollar house that sat empty for a year with no repairs!

Nice work if you can get it!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I believe only JD and maybe Josiah are licensed flight instructors. I found no record of Jer being licensed as an instructor.

• Useful 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the family’s page:

B80F42D2-734E-4C9E-8EAA-87AB66EC54CC.jpeg

Thank you @ginger90. He has a job! Better than any Duggar husband. 

Good for Jana if true and if marriage is what is best for her in this sweet, special, precious season of life. May she move far from the compound and be free of raising her siblings/nephews/nieces, and being the family’s slave.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 12

The name Wissman makes me think of Piss, so I'm not a fan of it- Jana Wissman.  Blah.

And how many kids does the family have?!  From the holiday photo, looks like lots!  

Of course he's a pilot!  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:
7 minutes ago, SMama said:

Thank you @ginger90. He has a job! Better than any Duggar husband. 

Does he, though? Bio says he works for the family “business” just like the Duggars.

The Wissmann family business is an actual business that his dad founded in 1986, not a bunch of shady LLCs and unskilled kids doing who knows what. I'm sure, since they hang around the Duggars, that they have horrible beliefs. 

One of the Wissmann's granddaughters is named Joanna Praise. I wonder if Jana suggested it to Joe & Kendra.

• Useful 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Well, I'm not sure if that is Jana in the Xmas photo, but this Wissman dude checks all of Jana's boxes.

If Jana does get married my hope is for one of two things: the wedding is private and not aired, or its the biggest and bestest wedding the Duggars ever threw.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, awaken said:

And how many kids does the family have?!  From the holiday photo, looks like lots!  

They have 13 kids, all adults or maybe late teens. 6 of the kids are married and all of them have kids.

• Useful 3
(edited)

Reading through the family bios, I think it's cute how they referred to their youngest daughter as the "cherry on top" of the family. It makes me sad for the Duggar Lost Girls who are never acknowledged in a sweet or special way. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
(edited)

Is it wrong that I am really hoping this isn’t true? Jana already raised an enormous family, FFS. I was so hoping she would continue to forge her path her way and tell JimBob to stuff it, but apparently she’s the Emergency Ratings Alarm and JB has decided to finally break that glass.

Shit. I was so hoping she was gay and using it to blackmail her parents. “Leave me alone or I go straight to People with the exclusive.”

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Is it wrong that I am really hoping this isn’t true? Jana already raised an enormous family, FFS. I was so hoping she would continue to forge her path her way and tell JimBob to stuff it, but apparently she’s the Emergency Ratings Alarm and JB has decided to finally break that glass.

Shit. I was so hoping she was gay and using it to blackmail her parents. “Leave me alone or I go straight to People with the exclusive.”

I hope if its true, its what Jana wants.

• Love 18
(edited)

I feel like Jana played the long game here. At most, she’ll have a half dozen children, which isn’t insanely large. She’s found a guy who seems to have the qualities she wants. And Nebraska is far enough that she can’t come home for a weekend, but close enough that it doesn’t require a plane ride, necessarily.

This might be her best out. I hope she pulls a Jill. . If this was a subtle plan, good for her

Also, having looked at the families of the married childrenof that family, none of them are overly large. It looks like a couple waited a few years to have a first born, and a couple others have significant gaps. This bodes well. 

Edited by Monkeyrocks
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

The name Wissman makes me think of Piss, so I'm not a fan of it- Jana Wissman.  Blah.

I immediately thought 'Jana takes a Wiss'.

Emergency Ratings Alarm

Like it'd work? 31 yer old women marrying aren't ratings grabs.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1