Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

I've never made the pilgrimage to Magnolia, and I'm highly unlikely ever to do so.   If anyone here has ever visited, can you tell me if there is enough there to bring people long distance traveling to visit repeatedly?   I get that locals might return to eat or possibly shop, but to travel from multiple states away several times to visit again and again?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, not you again said:

The Jana/Jason/Laura pics perplex me.  Are we sure they're recent?  I know how widely the weather can swing, but Jana and Jason are wearing short sleeve shirts, Jana is bare-legged wearing what appears to be sandals, there's not a coat or even a sweater in sight, and the grass is bright green.

Also, because I don't keep track of who flies airplanes, I wonder if Jason/Jana flew, and if it could be a (long) day trip from Arkansas without needing to stay overnight.  If Jana is learning to fly, she has to get in her hours somehow.

All of this may have been addressed in the video and if so I'm just a big ol goober, I guess.  🤣

I don't know about the green grass, that seems unlikely but the high today is 75. I am outside of Houston but yes they can be in short sleeve shirts  ect with no problem. 

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why is he tagging Chip Gaines? 🤣🤣🤣

Hope springs eternal within the Duggar breast.

After all, the entire Duggar clan do home building, bargain-real-estate, renovation, remodeling, fixer-uppering, decoration, gardening, flipping....And they profess all the correct things about the correct Jesus! 

Why shouldn't the Gaineses arrange for the Duggs to be gifted a dozen or so series on their TeeVee network(s)? 

Just keep taggin' 'em, everybody! One day they will cave! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Is it just me or does he have a disproportionately large head? Also, poor Jana has aged in her face, that tater tot casserole is catching up with her.

Is this the guy that everyone says looks like a gnome? Unfortunately I can see it. 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, not you again said:

The Jana/Jason/Laura pics perplex me.  Are we sure they're recent?  I know how widely the weather can swing, but Jana and Jason are wearing short sleeve shirts, Jana is bare-legged wearing what appears to be sandals, there's not a coat or even a sweater in sight, and the grass is bright green.

Also, because I don't keep track of who flies airplanes, I wonder if Jason/Jana flew, and if it could be a (long) day trip from Arkansas without needing to stay overnight.  If Jana is learning to fly, she has to get in her hours somehow.

All of this may have been addressed in the video and if so I'm just a big ol goober, I guess.  🤣

We got up to 80, everyone was in shorts and flip flops 😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

We got up to 80, everyone was in shorts and flip flops 😂

Yeah same here in AR, except in the 70s. You'd never know we'd been at -15 last week, and it doesn't surprise me that Texas is even warmer. I initially did a double-take when people were talking about ice in the Joy and Austin thread before realizing it was something those idiots had filmed when it was still icy rather than this week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

another possibility for a Jana/Laura magnolia trip is it is close to the Spiveys. less than 2 hours I think. So if the Duggar clan was in town to film a shower/batchelor party bore fest, that might explain it. also maybe in town for dress fittings for the upcoming wedding etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

another possibility for a Jana/Laura magnolia trip is it is close to the Spiveys. less than 2 hours I think. So if the Duggar clan was in town to film a shower/batchelor party bore fest, that might explain it. also maybe in town for dress fittings for the upcoming wedding etc.

Oh man, can you imagine being a 31 year-old "spinster" bridesmaid in a 19 year-old's wedding? If that isn't the worst in terms of Fundie single-shaming, I don't know what is.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

In the meantime, the Magnolia staff is on high alert and at the first Duggar sighting, Chip will dive behind the nearest pile of shiplap and Joanna will hide in her office with the door locked and the lights off.

That’s probably true. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

In the meantime, the Magnolia staff is on high alert and at the first Duggar sighting, Chip will dive behind the nearest pile of shiplap and Joanna will hide in her office with the door locked and the lights off.

How I picture Jana's Joanna Gaines obsession ending:

giphy.gif.1eab0b3f6adda868548a2ef1b81a9a7f.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

also Jana's hair changes between the 2 pics. the highly filtered one Laura probably took has the perfect pose and curls. the selfie of Jana and Jase hair is messy. same carry out coffee cup in both. weird

also in the one with Jase, Jana appears to be holding double masks

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

The Duggar’s are coming! The Duggar’s are coming! Save your self!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

waco is an easy drive from axle, where the wedding was.  it could have been an afternoon trip south to visit magnolia. i have been there several times. i find that although i love their items, they are overly pricy. as for the weather, my kids were in shorts over the last few days. the cold is gone BUT there was heavy rain last night from what my son said. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Per the In Touch article, she and Titus broke it off in October, but she and Jed! have been on and off for about a year. That timeline sounded off to me, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Is she like the fundie version of a hoochie woman? I feel like if you're going to have multiple guys on a string, you gotta pick better ones than Titus and Jed! 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I wonder what became of Katey (The Pumpkin) Nakatsu? Was she just a placeholder for Jed whilst Lauren sowed her wild oats? 😂

Does Titus even count as an oat? If he is, he's generic, flavorless, instant oatmeal made with water. 

• LOL 16
21 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Does Titus even count as an oat? If he is, he's generic, flavorless, instant oatmeal made with water. 

She was engaged to him for a hot minute. I think that qualifies for oat status. 😁

• LOL 7
25 minutes ago, Heathen said:

The cold instant oatmeal packet that whichever Duggar howler that was poured cold tap water into for whatever lost girl that was in whatever episode that was  several years ago. 

• LOL 4

I just would like to thank the person here--cannot remember who it was--who pointed out way back during that quick engagement that Titus's name basically sounds like "Tight asshole" when said aloud. It's something I randomly think about every now and then, and it never fails to make me laugh my head off. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

I just would like to thank the person here--cannot remember who it was--who pointed out way back during that quick engagement that Titus's name basically sounds like "Tight asshole" when said aloud. It's something I randomly think about every now and then, and it never fails to make me laugh my head off. 

Given the ultra conservative nature of Titus' family, it probably isn't that far fetched. Apparently, his family made the Caldwells look like tree hugging liberals. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Is Titus the old 25 year old preacher?  I think there was a flurry of pictures of them on the beach when they announced their engagement!

Was he also mentioned with Jana???

• Love 1
(edited)

That all sounds right. I literally remember nothing but the broken engagement and the obscene pun on his name. At heart, I am just a crotchety old woman who loves gossip fused with an immature 12 year old boy's filthy sense of humor.

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4