Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought Deena worked for a non-profit. 

As far as I know, she works as a grant coordinator for northark, the community college. 

Dan has the same job listed on linkedin.

• Useful 1

They work for NAPHE, which is a nonprofit partnership between the college and the local hospital. That I didn't know. It's interesting to me they both lost themselves as northark employees on LinkedIn, though.

http://www.northark.edu/student-and-community-services/north-arkansas-partnership-for-health-education/

Northark has pretty good benefits. I applied for a job there one but didn't get it. I  . . . don't interview well. 😁

• Useful 1

Okay, that makes more sense. I thought I recalled Deena mentioning a non-profit a couple of years ago. I didn't realize that's where Dan landed after he quit the Scouts.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Okay, that makes more sense. I thought I recalled Deena mentioning a non-profit a couple of years ago. I didn't realize that's where Can landed after he quit the Scouts.

I feel kind of dumb about the whole thing. LOL I've seen stuff mentioning NAPHE where I live--I am in a county next to Harrison and in one of the NAPHE service areas--but I didn't really realize what they did or that that was the grant coordinator position listed on the Dillards' LinkedIn pages. I found that through looking at a list of current staff. They are both listed as working for NAPHE, alongside several other coworkers. 

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Temperance said:

Not sure where they live, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwain Swanson has one. Dwain is  Lauren's father and maybe her mother Lana has one. I would be surprised if Dan Dillard has one. 

found it

Corporation Name SWANSON PROPERTIES, LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811164208

Filing Type Limited Liability Company

Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

StatusGood Standing

Principal Address9845 PINTAIL LN
SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Reg. Agent REGISTERED AGENTS INC

Agent Address701 SOUTH ST
STE 100
MOUNTAIN HOME, AR 72653

Date Filed04/10/2018

Officers DWAIN SWANSON , Manager
DWAIN SWANSON , Incorporator/Organizer
DWAIN SWANSON , Tax Preparer

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jana can draw ducklings. Yay, I guess?

Well, she seems to enjoy drawing......And drawing, even if you're terrible at it -- and she's fairly decent at it -- is a positive activity, almost certainly good for you and your brain and so on, doesn't interfere with other people and their right to make their own decisions....And it's something she'd almost certainly not be doing if she were married to a son of the patriarchy and pumping out God's army, making the guy sandwiches, scrubbing out his skid marks. etc. 

So, yeah.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG, Jana watches Survivor. A dude on the show said those exact words on Wednesday. Coincidence maybe, or maybe not.

I don’t get it. How would he know that Jana Duggar watches the show?

OMG, Jana watches Survivor. A dude on the show said those exact words on Wednesday. Coincidence maybe, or maybe not.

Scoping out future husbands for reality TV show crossover. 

• LOL 7
21 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Scoping out future husbands for reality TV show crossover. 

I'm ashamed to say this, but I would watch a Duggar Survivor mashup. 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Marthalord said:

I don’t get it. How would he know that Jana Duggar watches the show?

On the show, one of the players described feeling like a duck, all calm on the surface, but scrambling and nervous below the surface. A day later, Jana posts the same analogy. The Duggars aren't really known for much beyond straight forward posts, with a little Bible-speak thrown in. I'm thinking she heard what the Survivor player said, liked it and copied it.

• Love 4

Can you imagine Jana on Survivor? Less conservative, but bordering on Fundy, Lisa Whelchel played. Jana would be Nikeing all day long and would have to sleep out of the shelter. I'd say JB & M would say no way, but where money and Duggar interest is involved, there's no telling what they'd say.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I just finished a drawing😂. Not that I'm really good at it, but it's a creative outlet.

I cannot imagine a life that is so devoid of anything really - Jana is human tofu, much like Jinger, but unlike her, she hasn't even achieved anything by their standards. No husband, no children to care for, just endless rounds of decorating. How bored can anyone stand to be? She's getting on in age, chances are thin on the ground for her, I really wonder how she feels about this.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 3/20/2020 at 6:20 AM, kokapetl said:

Isn’t the saying usually about swans 🦢?

I think the UK (and related nations?) usually say swan but in the U.S. it's usually "duck."

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, MunichNark said:

I just finished a drawing😂. Not that I'm really good at it, but it's a creative outlet.

I cannot imagine a life that is so devoid of anything really - Jana is human tofu, much like Jinger, but unlike her, she hasn't even achieved anything by their standards. No husband, no children to care for, just endless rounds of decorating. How bored can anyone stand to be? She's getting on in age, chances are thin on the ground for her, I really wonder how she feels about this.

Ask the Botkin sisters (ages about 32 and 34???)        https://botkinsisters.com/category/marriage-and-singleness

As I read them, the answer is "absolutely obsessed with it and horrified but working very hard to pretend that it's all okay because Jesus."      I expect Jana (and others in their boat) have similar responses.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I'm sorry, but if my home or business was leveled by a tornado and people showed up to help and stopped to take pictures of themselves helping, I would be livid. Why is everything a photo op for these people?

My home was leveled by a tornado. Trust me, this kind of assholery is not just the Duggars.

• Love 3

I see a lot of social distancing in that picture where Jed2020 is riding the big construction vehicle 🙄  

I thought I read that Arkansas is a 'stay at home' state now? I don't think they are needed there with their fame whoring but what do I know. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I see a lot of social distancing in that picture where Jed2020 is riding the big construction vehicle 🙄  

I thought I read that Arkansas is a 'stay at home' state now? I don't think they are needed there with their fame whoring but what do I know. 

I live in Arkansas. We are not officially under a statewide stay-at-home order (might be different county-wise in the central counties hardest hit by COVID-19, but that wouldn't include Jonesboro), though the governor has been urging people to be compliant with social distancing and to not be out more than necessary. Gatherings of 10 or more people (with a few exceptions) are banned, and businesses like restaurants are closed to the public (and stuff like hair salons are closed period). 

I'm not entirely sure what the policies are in Jonesboro, though I agree the Duggars should have kept their asses at home (for numerous reasons).

Edited to add: I'm seeing stuff saying we're being added to the list of stay-at-home states, but that is not circulating on Arkansas news channels. The governor has been doing afternoon press conferences daily, so maybe he will officially announce it then. Until then, I don't know why Arkansas is being included on lists as a stay-at-home-ordered state. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Governor gave his afternoon update and said nothing about an official statewide stay-at-home order, as far as I can find. So, yeah, i think whoever is reporting that is incorrect. 

Has Jed! offered any thoughts on the coronavirus as a candidate? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Zella said:

I just answered my own question. Jed shares the occasional Bible verse on twitter about it. His opponent Megan, meanwhile, is sharing news updates from the governor, offering links to resources (including how to hold church services without being in the building together), and posting informational material in English, Spanish, and Marshallese. 

To hell with State Representative I say she run for President. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

To hell with State Representative I say she run for President. 

I have to say, I've been really impressed with her, even before this. I mean, I'd root for anyone who was running against Jed!, but she actually does seem to be a good person who is good at being in office and has a good sense for PR/marketing/messaging discipline. If the Arkansas Democratic party has any brains, they'll move her up the roster. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

I have to say, I've been really impressed with her, even before this. I mean, I'd root for anyone who was running against Jed!, but she actually does seem to be a good person who is good at being in office and has a good sense for PR/marketing/messaging discipline. If the Arkansas Democratic party has any brains, they'll move her up the roster. 

So am I. I feel the same way about anyone running against Jed! But I've really been impressed by her. I hope she keeps moving up.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Zella said:

I live in Arkansas. We are not officially under a statewide stay-at-home order (might be different county-wise in the central counties hardest hit by COVID-19, but that wouldn't include Jonesboro), though the governor has been urging people to be compliant with social distancing and to not be out more than necessary. Gatherings of 10 or more people (with a few exceptions) are banned, and businesses like restaurants are closed to the public (and stuff like hair salons are closed period). 

I'm not entirely sure what the policies are in Jonesboro, though I agree the Duggars should have kept their asses at home (for numerous reasons).

Edited to add: I'm seeing stuff saying we're being added to the list of stay-at-home states, but that is not circulating on Arkansas news channels. The governor has been doing afternoon press conferences daily, so maybe he will officially announce it then. Until then, I don't know why Arkansas is being included on lists as a stay-at-home-ordered state. 

I'm in a state where stay at home is in force, but doing stuff like cleaning up after a tornado would be exempt from those rules.  There are disease risks and other hazards like gas leaks after these kinds of things and it is important to get the site assessed and hazards minimized ASAP.  That's not to say Jed2020 is qualified though.

There was a condo under construction in my town that had a major fire a couple weeks ago, virtually destroying the whole complex.  The construction crews are working there to secure the site and salvage what is salvageable and remove what isn't.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

I'm in a state where stay at home is in force, but doing stuff like cleaning up after a tornado would be exempt from those rules.  There are disease risks and other hazards like gas leaks after these kinds of things and it is important to get the site assessed and hazards minimized ASAP.  That's not to say Jed2020 is qualified though.

There was a condo under construction in my town that had a major fire a couple weeks ago, virtually destroying the whole complex.  The construction crews are working there to secure the site and salvage what is salvageable and remove what isn't.

Yeah I figured disaster relief would be exempt (and that Jed! has no business being there). My point was more that the information Arkansas was under a state-wide stay-at-home order was incorrect. What boggles my mind is I found several articles listing Arkansas as such, but that has never been reported by the Arkansas media or announced by the governor, so I have no clue where that is coming from. 

• Love 9

What exactly are they doing? That whole area looks like it needs to be scrapped and bulldozed.

I wonder how JED!'s constituents feel about the Duggars refusing to social distance despite government orders? 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

What exactly are they doing? That whole area looks like it needs to be scrapped and bulldozed.

I wonder how JED!'s constituents feel about the Duggars refusing to social distance despite government orders? 

They're either moving the hutch or ransacking it.  I want to know what Jana is raking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That looks to be someone's home and all it's contents. I'm guessing the homeowners want to look for their momentos and valuables before the bulldozer comes.

• Useful 6

That looks to be someone's home and all it's contents. I'm guessing the homeowners want to look for their momentos and valuables before the bulldozer comes.

Yes, and the people who's homes were destroyed need help in the mist of a pandemic. Work has to be done. Now weather the Duggers  are truly helping is a whole nother matter.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Tigregirl said:

Why can’t they ever just go out and do something good without broadcasting on social media?  “Look how wonderfully Christian we are!”

And how long did they stick around and work after the pictures were taken?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That is what they're doing, but posting vaguely enough to make themselves look like first responders They aren't pulling people out of the rubble, Jana's just doing demo for her next shiplap monstrosity. I'm thinking gray....and barnyard doors.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Tigregirl said:

Why can’t they ever just go out and do something good without broadcasting on social media?  “Look how wonderfully Christian we are!”

they totally miss this - of course it is new testament and they miss/ignore all those messages

Matthew 6:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 16