Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

has candidate JED! made any statement on the corona pandemic?

Pro life supporter that he is, it seems that should apply to fragile and elderly in assisted living and nursing homes.

Or do those lives not matter JED! ??

Well his pastor has posted stuff comparing coronavirus deaths to abortion. So, there's that.

• Useful 2

So no one is going to mention that picture is taken whilst he sits at the kitchen bar/island? You can clearly see the dishwasher to his left.  I guess he couldn’t be bothered to stage an actual desk somewhere other than the kitchen or break room? What a fuck wad!

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I think the pic is in his "office" at the car lot. it seems like that was in the video of his christmas decorating or something

You are correct. Here’s the video:

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

has candidate JED! made any statement on the corona pandemic?

Pro life supporter that he is, it seems that should apply to fragile and elderly in assisted living and nursing homes.

Or do those lives not matter JED! ??

Probably not, but I bet the nursing homes in the area thought they'd take advantage of COVID19 and uninvite the Duggar visits.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Probably not, but I bet the nursing homes in the area thought they'd take advantage of COVID19 and uninvite the Duggar visits.

My MIL's senior living community has limited visitors to family only. I'm sure most senior places are enacting similar measures. That means no Jed! and Co. in the forseeable future.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, BetyBee said:

No, thank you!

I can't believe that anyone that young running for office would have toys prominently displayed.

"You think I'm young and inexperienced for public office, but I'll show you.... my toys. See here's my toy car and here's my checkers. That's right checkers, not some kid's toy. These checkers are like they have at the retirement home I have picked out for my old age." 

• LOL 21

I'm sure he's going for the "look at me in my family-friendly car dealership" look, but it he literally sitting at a glass-top stove on a kitchen island?  I'm totally confused.  Is this another faux-filming location a la Duggar?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I'm sure he's going for the "look at me in my family-friendly car dealership" look, but it he literally sitting at a glass-top stove on a kitchen island?  I'm totally confused.  Is this another faux-filming location a la Duggar?

You can tell someone does a lot of work at their desk when that desk is actually a GLASS STOVETOP! ... 

It all just screams, "I have so much respect for the voters!" doesn't it? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

That's not a dishwasher,,that's a wine frig!   Oh wait...

Oh dear, I looked at the video, and thin you're right! Looked empty, though. Perhaps they have a model that turns wine into grape juice.

1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

You can tell someone does a lot of work at their desk when that desk is actually a GLASS STOVETOP! ... 

Looking at the video - it's a glass topped desk...that he's sitting on the wrong side of! 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Looking at the video - it's a glass topped desk...that he's sitting on the wrong side of! 😂

Bahahahaha Jed! is truly the gift that keeps on giving. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I'm pretty sure that Jeddy's toy car is a model mounted on wood. With that said, the entire office is ridiculous. How many offices come equipped with pianos, guitars and checkers? I guess they're not expecting to do much work.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm pretty sure that Jeddy's toy car is a model mounted on wood. With that said, the entire office is ridiculous. How many offices come equipped with pianos, guitars and checkers? I guess they're not expecting to do much work.

Gotta do something when your newly bought used car won't start.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

The new recommendation is to avoid crowds over 10. Jeddy might have to go sleep in his big boy house for awhile, to help reduce the numbers at the TTH.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • LOL 19

Jeer has a new LLC registered this week

Corporation Name LEARN TO FLY HERE LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811237545

Filing TypeLimited Liability Company

Filed under ActDomestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

StatusGood Standing

Principal Address PO BOX 1000
TONTITOWN, AR 72770

Reg. Agent JEREMIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed 03/10/2020

Officers JEREMIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Useful 5

he already had this one registered last year

Corporation Name COMMERCIAL SPACE, LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811206057

Filing Type Limited Liability Company

Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

Status Good Standing

Principal Address P O BOX 1000
TONTITOWN, AR 72770

Reg. Agent JEREMIAH DUGGAR

Agent Address548 ARBOR ACRES AVENUE

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed05/30/2019

Officers JEREMIAH DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Useful 5

He's going to teach people to fly? He could make actual money doing that. .... Does Jim Bob really allow that? And for sinner twin, no less? I thought the boys were only allowed to work for him.....I'm betting JD doesn't make much money off of his flying....Seems like he mostly flies Duggars and Duggar cronies around.

JB must really be worried about money. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9

Why is it Jeremiah's school when he's been flying the shortest time? In fact I wasn't even sure he had his pilot license. Why not John the first pilot in the family? Or Si? Maybe Jer's the next courtship?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Why is it Jeremiah's school when he's been flying the shortest time? In fact I wasn't even sure he had his pilot license. Why not John the first pilot in the family? Or Si? Maybe Jer's the next courtship?

As I've learned the hard way, trying to apply logic to these people is a sure road to madness. 🙂 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Temperance said:

Well, we've definitely learned that these llcs are nothing if not really really confusing. 

My guess is that almost none of them will "pass through" any money that the various kids make at all. I mean, is Jana going to pursue some one-person business?....What'll she be? Professional interior design consultant? Freelance technical writer? Concert pianist? Masseuse?  Ha. 

I'll bet they all, or almost all, mainly exist just to provide different funnels for JB to pass his money through that look plausible -- after all, all these people are ostensibly adults...In the real world they would have jobs, so their having llcs kinda seems normal.....

But while the kids may put some money into them, most of the money that goes in is JB's......So he can obfuscate his finances even further than he already has to fool the ebil tax man.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 5
  • Love 9

It's hard to say if Jeer is actually going to teach anyone to fly.

It could be just Jim Bob bought some hangers at the airport and is renting them to others or something and that is the silly name they picked for the LLC

Jed!'s LLC is called Thomas Lakeview Bible Class and it's just a name for the LLC that has that old schoolhouse jana and the howlers were "renovating" . Not because Jed! is teaching bible classes.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

It's hard to say if Jeer is actually going to teach anyone to fly.

I could be just Jim Bob bought some hangers at the airport and is renting them others or something and that is the silly name they picked for the LLC

Jed!'s LLC is called Thomas Lakeview Bible Class and it just a name for the LLC that has that old schoolhouse jana and the howlers were "renovating" . Not because Jed! is teaching bible classes.

I've sometimes wondered whether he bought that passel of elderly planes mainly so they could paint them up a little bit and then have them sitting around his hangars to make it look like his hangar space is sought after to attract other renters.....

I mean, it does seem like "Duggar Aviation" is much more likely to just be another form of real-estate venture rather than anything that has much to do with flying.....I don't seem him letting those boys loose to do much real flying for people JB doesn't actually know.....That would be too risky for the big control freak. They might get the idea that they could fly for other people, independently of Boob, and get paid for it,.....and then fly the coop....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

I hadn't thought of maybe the planes as JB's assets.

it seems the whole scramble for new LLC's was a real estate loophole in the new tax reform. so my mind went to JB owns the hangers and any rent money filtered through Jeer's LLC.

• Love 4

JD also has a new LLC

Corporation NameRIVERFRONT RV PARK, LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811235340

Status Good Standing

Principal Address2871 CHAPMAN AVE
SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Reg. Agent JOHN D DUGGAR

Agent Address2871 CHAPMAN AVE

SPRINGDALE RINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed02/21/2020

Officers JOHN D DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 5
17 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

JD also has a new LLC

Corporation NameRIVERFRONT RV PARK, LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811235340

Status Good Standing

Principal Address2871 CHAPMAN AVE
SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Reg. Agent JOHN D DUGGAR

Agent Address2871 CHAPMAN AVE

SPRINGDALE RINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed02/21/2020

Officers JOHN D DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

So JD's and Abbie's home can now use a business tax loophole as well. I believe there are two faux Medic businesses from that address as well.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So JD's and Abbie's home can now use a business tax loophole as well. I believe there are two faux Medic businesses from that address as well.

yes 2 others

Medic Choppers LLC and MEDICAL EVACUATION DISASTER INTERVENTION CORPS LLC

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Very efficient use of space. 😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Wonder how much transferring of funds and "loaning" and "borrowing" and such among one family's suddenly proliferating horde of llcs that look like they're mostly just ownership vehicles, not businesses, would make the IRS want to come by and perform an audit....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Riverboat RV park? Why don’t they just call it in a van down by the river? 

Do we think it’s any coincidence that Jim Bob just came in to $1.5 million dollars and suddenly all these little LLC suddenly pop up?

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Wonder how much transferring of funds and "loaning" and "borrowing" and such among one family's suddenly proliferating horde of llcs that look like they're mostly just ownership vehicles, not businesses, would make the IRS want to come by and perform an audit....

I think as long as they file the proper reports/paperwork they are probably good.

Travis Story and JB's CPA must be super busy these days

• Love 3

26 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Riverboat RV park? Why don’t they just call it in a van down by the river? 

Do you we it’s any coincidence that Jim Bob just came in to $1.5 million dollars and suddenly all these little LLC suddenly pop up?

Well, the llcs almost certainly are proliferating in response to last year's tax law, which increased their tax favorability like gangbusters.....I'm sure he's thrilled to have them any time a pot of money comes in. But it was definitely the new law that sparked the creation of so many. 

And he did get $1.5 million for the house....but I'd bet his actual take from the sale didn't amount to a third of that, if that much, in the final analysis. 

The house had to cost a bundle to renovate. He held onto it for a few years, so he was paying property taxes all that time -- and maybe mortgage interest, although it's possible he bought it for cash.... He almost certainly had to spend more making it sale-ready than he ever expected. Just the new staging and photography that finally sold it couldn't have come cheap....I'm sure he spent a lot more on the place over time than he ever expected to....

That still leaves a nice chunk of money....but Boob has 30 some people and rising to support.... And a political campaign to pay for! I doubt Jed!'s getting much help from other donors -- If the local GOP thought they could win that seat, I expect they would have run somebody who had a much better chance. So I expect the Duggs are pretty much on their own with it....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I find the LLC search a bit fascinating, Pa Caldwell has one for his church, Michael Seewald has one, Deanna has one, possibly Dan Dillard (can't remember where he lives)

Not sure where they live, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwain Swanson has one. Dwain is  Lauren's father and maybe her mother Lana has one. I would be surprised if Dan Dillard has one. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Not sure where they live, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwain Swanson has one. Dwain is  Lauren's father and maybe her mother Lana has one. I would be surprised if Dan Dillard has one. 

I saw some for him once but not in arkansas I don't think -they moved to arkansas from somewhere else right?

In arkansas there are a ton of  LLC's under caldwell, dillard, swanson - most seemingly unrelated to the duggar adjacents. some old, revoked etc. even the ones in good standing most seem unrelated.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I always forget the name of the place Dan Dillard lives until someone mentions it. It is in AR though. 

looking further probably not Dan Dillard, Dericks brother. it is registered in Lewisville. He was much further north in arkansas it seems,