Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

I think it's just the fact that he looks young for his age. She looks like a typical high school girl to me.

She looks like she’s in her 20s to me. And even in the fundie world I doubt women that age are lining up to meet the Duggar Everyone Forgets. Plus they are very close together for a courting couple. I’m guessing she’s a relative. 

• Love 1

Someone was speculating she's the girl behind Vanna Duggar in the abortion protest picture.

6t0bx2mikgc41.jpg

I mean. It could be a relative. On the other hand these men do tend to marry women who look like they could be their sisters. Also take into consideration that picture is blown up and pixelated. It was pretty small in the initial screenshot. She definitely looks to be 17-18 in tiny picture. I saw the screenshot when it was first posted to Reddit. It was the size of a forum avatar. 

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Ugh, that sign they're holding while posing and smiling... ugh. Hey, guess what, you sheltered, ignorant young ladies; women (and men) regret having children. And some of them who have too many and can't support them without help from the church and the government for perpetuity should perhaps be able to be introspective and slow down the breeding. 

• Love 15

I know that Justin posting a picture with a girl is big news, but the Dudley Do-Right handle just screams JOSH to me. Josh and his fake profiles. The one time where there is a connection, an arguably weak connection, the article doesn't mention Josh.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I know that Justin posting a picture with a girl is big news, but the Dudley Do-Right handle just screams JOSH to me. Josh and his fake profiles. The one time where there is a connection, an arguably weak connection, the article doesn't mention Josh.

My favorite part is he apparently uses the handle mainly to post bogus inflated reviews of his brothers' businesses. Like, reviews from someone named Duddly Do-Right (with the name Dudley misspelled) are just going to inspire great confidence. 😂

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Josh tended to use generic names for his socks though, not cartoon characters from shows about Moose and Squirrel. 

Also why do the Duggars use themselves and friends to review their car lots? FFS. Even I know Dudley Doright is from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

=

Also why do the Duggars use themselves and friends to review their car lots? FFS. Even I know Dudley Doright is from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Because too many reviews from people who aren't their friends are just a tad negative. ... And sound kind of convincing. 

• Love 10

Pickles found pictures of the girl and knows her name.

Screenshot_20200124-105840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58d0c730864af7c33e98f78b79f50f1a.jpg

I did a bit of snooping and I think I found Justin's gf on a Duggar friend's page. This is from 2 years ago taken at ALERT.

Screenshot_20200124-135649_Instagram.jpg.ba6fb4e9fb837c0086c36b9721c1e5f4.jpg

Possibly her at the Dicipleship Summit last year 

Screenshot_20200124-125720_Instagram.jpg.7d07b3b55bc475a6b7ca3d6e8cdd4e70.jpg

• Useful 5
11 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20200124-105840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58d0c730864af7c33e98f78b79f50f1a.jpg

I did a bit of snooping and I think I found Justin's gf on a Duggar friend's page. This is from 2 years ago taken at ALERT.

She looks so much older than him. How old is she?

• Love 1

My guess is she and Justin are probably close to the same age, but the fact that he looks like he's 10 rather than 17 makes her look like an old maid in comparison. . . . 

Whoever she is must mean she is not part of the usual suspects for courting since we're all having such a hard time figuring out who she is. But I'd bet she goes to church with them. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Zella said:

Whoever she is must mean she is not part of the usual suspects for courting since we're all having such a hard time figuring out who she is. But I'd bet she goes to church with them. 

same girl I think is shown seated next to Michelle during family camp at a chick fil a for one of the lost girls' bday

1.jpg

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Michelle would have asked, "There is a Justin"?

"Orchestra pit?" And she's have twigged.

15 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Josh tended to use generic names for his socks though, not cartoon characters from shows about Moose and Squirrel. 

Read in Boris's voice. 

15 hours ago, Lunera said:

Looks like she's another pants-wearer.

The fundie gene pool seems really shallow. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

We're running out of Howlers on the Howlers thread! Just Jackson is left.

Yup. Soon this will be “Jana and the Howlers” and the other will be “Amy and the Lost Girls.” I'm not sure if those are band names or indie movies.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Jed!'s car lot reviews on google seem to have been edited this week. the review from caleb williams and some others are gone.  like the one that said "nice having your family and friends review"

some left are sketchy David Waller, Duddley Doright, etc.  3 are negative and some are surely before JED! was gifted the car lot. like from 2 years ago

there are 3 FB reviews Jana's gal pal Laura and 2 others.

i find the fake car lot interesting. they claim 205 vehicles until you change the setting to "available" and find 35 listings that include a travel trailer and semi truck.

also their inventory seems to have gone up quite a bit since the sex pests' lot got closed.

edited to add Jed"s business has several reviews from "local guides" one who's location shows grand canyon when the Duggars were there in october. so i found this interesting on "local guides"

https://onlinemarketinginct.com/2018/06/27/google-local-guides-and-fake-reviews/

Edited by crazy8s
the apostrope
  • Useful 7

Jed!'s car lot reviews on google seem to have been edited this week. the review from caleb williams and some others are gone.  like the one that said "nice having your family and friends review"

Well, Given his recent conviction, I'm sure they had to scrub Caleb's review!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Did Jana post that or was it found on Reddit or another snark site. I really doubt that came from Jana.

That's what I was wondering. It doesn't seem like something she would share or create, though I should have learned long ago not to try to put myself in the mind of a Duggar. LOL

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Did Jana post that or was it found on Reddit or another snark site. I really doubt that came from Jana.

eta: Can you imagine her googling Tinder? 😂

Fake - Reddit did one for Josh, too.

0m3up2u4h5d41.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yeah, I posted Smuggar's on his thread. It's clearly marked from Reddit. Jana's isn't, but it's so obviously fake.

Sorry I open up a lot of windows in the threads merge together.  I doubt Jana is that self-aware anyway. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Jana really doesn't get memes does she? How does she know what Tinder is anyway?

Just live your sad little life and move along, Jana.

I got this from reddit. I haven't seen any fundies make one of these. I don't think they understand this meme or know what Linkedin and Tinder are.

Edited by Lunera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So Jana's idol, Joanna Gaines, has another cookbook coming out in April.  Please take a moment to click on the link and enlarge the cover.  I am taking bets to see how long it takes for Jana to start dressing that way.  I cannot tell if that is supposed to be an apron or a wrap skirt.

https://www.amazon.com/Magnolia-Table-Collection-Recipes-Gathering/dp/0062820184/ref=sr_1_1?crid=TVF01RGENNE2&keywords=magnolia+table+volume+2&qid=1580400059&sprefix=magnolia+table%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-1

Edited by Ohiopirate02
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

So Jana's idol, Joanna Gaines, has another cookbook coming out in April.  Please take a moment to click on the link and enlarge the cover.  I am taking bets to see how long it takes for Jana to start dressing that way.  I cannot tell if that is supposed to be an apron or a wrap skirt.

https://www.amazon.com/Magnolia-Table-Collection-Recipes-Gathering/dp/0062820184/ref=sr_1_1?crid=TVF01RGENNE2&keywords=magnolia+table+volume+2&qid=1580400059&sprefix=magnolia+table%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-1

Huh, that's an interesting clothes combo. Is Joanna pregnant in that photo? She kinda looks it. The wide-legged pants look sort of Japanese to me - is Joanna's mother Japanese?

eta: I take back that she looks pregnant - I enlarged the pic even more and she doesn't look preg

Another edit! Joanna's mother is Korean. I think the pants look Asian.

Edited by OpieTaylor
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

Can you picture Jana handing out tracts to the guys handing out those um.. other sorts of tracts on every corner??

I learned very quickly to not take anything from anyone out there. 

Why in the heck is she in Vegas? 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

I'm pretty sure it's an apron...kind of sure...hell, I dunno.

What threw me off is her pants are the same color as the wall behind her.  At first I thought she was wearing a skirt and then I saw the super wide-leg pants.  Personally,  I find it to be a bad cover.  But, i, unlike Joanna, am unafraid of color.  Even the promo pics of her recipes look bland.  

• Love 2