Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

I Know that this is old news but I was wondering if Josiah is considered used goods because he gave away a piece of his heart or does it just pertains to females?

Like everything else Duggar, I think it applies when it is convenient to apply, otherwise not so much.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

I Know that this is old news but I was wondering if Josiah is considered used goods because he gave away a piece of his heart or does it just pertains to females?

I'm guessing no. If Tim wasn't damaged goods after anally raping an incapacitated woman, Josiah should be good to go. 

• Love 22
50 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm guessing no. If Tim wasn't damaged goods after anally raping an incapacitated woman, Josiah should be good to go. 

Probably so.

On the other hand, there may be a special out clause governing Tim's situation. Like -- "You don't lose any heart pieces by raping or molesting a semiconscious or unconscious person (or a person who, for another reason -- such as extreme youth -- doesn't actually get what's going on)."

After all, those are quite different from having a private phone conversation or a tete a tete luncheon with someone you consider a friend, for example. No words or thoughts are exchanged, you clearly have no feelings for the rapee, the rapee may not even know what the hell happened. Really, that thing that Tim did -- it's as if nothing ever did happen, when you really think about it.

Seems to me the Duggars have articulated a principle something like that in the past, haven't they?

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Probably so.

On the other hand, there may be a special out clause governing Tim's situation. Like -- "You don't lose any heart pieces by raping or molesting a semiconscious or unconscious person (or a person who, for another reason -- such as extreme youth -- doesn't actually get what's going on)."

After all, those are quite different from having a private phone conversation or a tete a tete luncheon with someone you consider a friend, for example. No words or thoughts are exchanged, you clearly have no feelings for the rapee, the rapee may not even know what the hell happened. Really, that thing that Tim did -- it's as if nothing ever did happen, when you really think about it.

Seems to me the Duggars have articulated a principle something like that in the past, haven't they?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its like touching your younger sisters while they sleep; it doesn't count.  He was just curious.  Whereas, Josiah and Margie were in a consensual relationship with one another.  Apples and oranges.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

First pics from Big Sandy. I guess we know what Jana will be doing.

Oh my gosh, I've never seen Michelle in Jana so much as I do in that picture. I'm sorry, Jana, I like you and I don't want to see that.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

Oh my gosh, I've never seen Michelle in Jana so much as I do in that picture. I'm sorry, Jana, I like you and I don't want to see that.

Luckily, it's just the looks. Because the picture also makes absolutely plain that she doesn't behave like Meeechelle.

• Love 9

Dang, she does look like Michelle there.

Also, I have nothing against Jana, and hope she finds happiness and whatever she's looking for, but dang. She looks 37 instead of 27 there. 

I hate picking at babies' looks, too, because they didn't sign up for any of this, and can't help what they look like, but I think Henry, as much grief as he gets, is a far cuter baby than this one. I'm sure they'll all be cute kids and decent looking adults, and none of them since Josie look unhealthy or 'off' (and she did have legit medical concerns, plus an insane mother, so it's not even fair to pick too much at her baby looks). I'm horrible. I should leave the babies alone and go back to the adults.

• Love 3

I can't begin to think what is like to be Jana. She may have that servant's heart they blather so much about. But FFS to be 27 and an indentured servant, it's horrible what they do to the SAHDs. I'm a SAHM and get more me time than Jana.

• Love 11

Ouch @Mollie you are probably so right on that observation. Why is Nancy Daniels wasting her time with the boring marrieds? How many scenes do they need with them talking about BABIES!!!!!! Take Jana and John, give them a makeover, then have them travel around the world meeting other nice, Christians, but the type who live life. Other young, single, well traveled individuals, those who actually make a difference providing water wells, medical care, etc. 

Yeah, never going to happen.  

• Love 14

She should cut her hair somewhere around upper name tag level and put in some highlights.  At least the scoop neck doesn't (appear to) have a camisole filler layer in it. 

Does she have to be called "Jana Marie" at this event? What's with that?

Those camper buses in the background ? .....I can smell them. Ick.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

My guess is that the only single, 27-year-old male there is her twin brother.  

I wonder how many people are there, period. The Gothard ranks have thinned and the legal case may have frightened off at least some potential newbies, I would think. The speaker lineup seems pretty pallid. And the prices are low -- as if they had to make it seem like a very very good deal.  So... yeah.... no single 20-something or 30-something guys, I expect. Possibly not even any wife-shopping anal rapists. Although I guess you never know with this crowd.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Probably so.

Oh my god, so horrible. And these are god's chosen, special children who we are all to pattern our lives after. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

If she's scouting men, she needs to put down the toddlers.

"You smile and hold a baby the whole time we're there, so prospective husbands can see you'll be a joyfully available mother!" - Michelle probably.

• Love 13

Not sure how much luck Jana will have with husband-hunting because I would guess that options are limited. Besides, someone needs to take care of the Duggar kids. On another note, I am glad she ditched the dreaded Gothard-approved banana curls. Her hair looks much prettier and more natural to me in this picture.

• Love 7

I like that she looks less orange in that picture. 

5 hours ago, drafan said:

She should cut her hair somewhere around upper name tag level and put in some highlights.  At least the scoop neck doesn't (appear to) have a camisole filler layer in it. 

Does she have to be called "Jana Marie" at this event? What's with that?

Those camper buses in the background ? .....I can smell them. Ick.

I don't think she necessarily needs highlights.  I did notice Jana Marie on the name tag. Maybe it's her idea? It's possible she had to register using her full name and since her first name is short, the organizers included her middle name.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Temperance said:

I did notice Jana Marie on the name tag. Maybe it's her idea? It's possible she had to register using her full name and since her first name is short, the organizers included her middle name.

Maybe she was too embarrassed to use the name Duggar.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Temperance said:

I like that she looks less orange in that picture. 

I don't think she necessarily needs highlights.  I did notice Jana Marie on the name tag. Maybe it's her idea? It's possible she had to register using her full name and since her first name is short, the organizers included her middle name.

I hope its maybe a little sign that she's looking for a change, that she's trying something new; a little re-invention.  Probably not, but it'd be nice.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I hope its maybe a little sign that she's looking for a change, that she's trying something new; a little re-invention.  Probably not, but it'd be nice.

Bus probably ran out of power fixing Jizm Boob's third egg breakfast of the day and there wasn't any electricity left over to run Jana's curling iron. 

Excuse me. Jana Marie's curling iron. ..... Maybe this is some kind of rebranding effort to marry her off after all. Surely Hannie and Jenny are old enough to start wrangling Josie and the nieces and nephews by now. And opening cans for the howlers' meals. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mollie said:

Maybe she was too embarrassed to use the name Duggar.

Don't worry...it's on there. Gotta keep that brand in the spotlight. And show whose property she is.

Edited by drafan

The last name is in smaller letters below Jana Marie. There is something else underneath Duggar but I can't read it with my tablet. Clearance, reduced, sale, blue light special, who knows?

Edited by SMama
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, SMama said:

The last name is in smaller letters below Jana Marie. There is something else underneath Duggar but I can't read it with my tablet. Clearance, reduce, sale, blue light special, who knows?

Maybe "Springdale, AK". I can make out a "g" I'm what would be about the correct position 

On 2017-4-27 at 0:17 PM, SMama said:

The last name is in smaller letters below Jana Marie. There is something else underneath Duggar but I can't read it with my tablet. Clearance, reduced, sale, blue light special, who knows?

Unmolested. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm kind of new here, but who is Nancy Daniels?  Is she a relative?  

Head of the TLC network. So presumably blackmailable by Jim Bob. ;  )

I'd say that he's probably blackmailable by her as well, but I'm not that much of a dreamer.

Sorry. I will add, however, that the plane was diverted mid-flight, and I suppose JD chose to double back and land in Springdale. Sounds like a mechanical. As if they know anything about how to fix a 40 year old plane ego money pit.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Stacey1014 said:

Interesting.

I don't know if it's true or just speculation. I won't believe anything until it's confirmed by People or one of the other magazines that cater to the Duggars. Then again, they do need something to announce just in time for the new season. 

There has been gossip before about Jonathan and a possible Duggar match.  But, he lives and works in Indonesia.  He was at the Big Sandy family thing this year and claims that is the first time he met Spurgeon.  If he were close with Jana, I think he would have met the kid before.

From May, 2012 – August, 2013, he worked for Jim Bob at the compound as his gofer guy (Ben's 'job' now).   Here's the description from Linkedin:

-Executed Mr. Duggar's weekly lawn care assignments for his various properties
-Organized and Maintained Mr. Duggar's storage facilities
-Made 15 wooden bunk beds as part of a project to re-organize bedroom space
-Moved furnitures [sic] and equipments [sic] from facility to facility
-Executed various campaigning activities for political causes in the area that Mr. Duggar was involved with

If there were an attraction between him and Jana, it would have happened then.  It didn't. 

• Love 1