Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Okay gang! A Joseph and Kendra courting naming thread title will be started in a few days. Once we get a list of thread naming nominations, a poll will be started and the winning name title will be announced. Put your thinking caps on and start thinking of names. Thanks to all of you from your mod crew for being patient, understanding and considerate.

25 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Well, the rumors were true. She's been seen with him since before Jinger's wedding. She's also the Duggars' current preacher's oldest daughter. Pastor Caldwell is the guy we've seen giving Justin mechanic lessons.

That's the same guy?!!! He always gave me "grooming pedo" vibes. Does Pastor Caldwell even have a real church or is he a Duggar sycophant who holds "services" in the TTH living room?

• Love 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, AUgirl said:

She looks uncomfortably like his sisters to me. 

Agreed, and that doesn't look like a very chaste side-hug to me.

I also find it so unfair that the Duggar boys all start balding shortly after puberty, and yet Jim Bob gets to walk around with his full head of Aqua-Net hair.  I know it supposedly comes from the mother's side of the family, or maybe that's a myth.  But seriously...not fair.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4
(edited)

Well golly gee "she's the best".   I guess this helps keep Jim Boob's gravy train running.

ETA - she looks like one of his sisters.  That's a little scary.

Edited by ariel

HAHA as soon as we started talking about how none of the guys were courting, VOILA one appears. And now more material for the show! Who woulda thunk?

6 minutes ago, ariel said:

Well golly gee "she's the best".   I guess this helps keep Jim Boob's gravy train running.

ETA - she looks like one of his sisters.  That's a little scary.

She does look like Joy ew

“I’m looking forward to getting to spend more time with Joseph as we take this exciting step toward a new season in life,” the 18-year-old adds. “It’s a really wonderful moment!”

Season of life! Drink!!

• Love 14

What is a "new season of life" so like every time I date someone I'm entering into a new season of life?

(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That's the same guy?!!! He always gave me "grooming pedo" vibes. Does Pastor Caldwell even have a real church or is he a Duggar sycophant who holds "services" in the TTH living room?

The church is Lighthouse Baptist. It's confirmed IFB. I think they have a little building, but I don't know the size of the congregation beyond Duggars still living at home and possibly the Seewalds. 

The Caldwells are another Seewald sized family; Kendra is the oldest of seven.

http://www.visitlighthousebaptistchurch.com/our-pastor/

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Aaaaand the Seewalds are both home midday to make a video...

How convenient...

Good God, what's next? Congratulations videos for when Hannie gets her period?

I have a sneaking suspicion Kendra was some sort of consolation prize, like Joe was supposed to find a wife during his brief stint at Clown College but none of the girls there would give him the time of day. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Good God, what's next? Congratulations videos for when Hannie gets her period?

I have a sneaking suspicion Kendra was some sort of consolation prize, like Joe was supposed to find a wife during his brief stint at Clown College but none of the girls there would give him the time of day. 

YouTube haha.. would they have sent letters in the 70's or put ads in the local paper.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Before ginning up any hope for this pairing, Pastor Paul Caldwell is the homophobe who ran for office a couple of years ago and asked Mechelle to make a certain robocall. 

Thankfully, that proposition has since been repealed.

The pastor will fit in very well with the Duggars & their homophobic beliefs.  I wonder how arranged this courtship was?

• Love 4

This is the girl who was pictured in several pictures with (or around) Joe at Jinger's wedding. She was positively IDed then. From the side, I made the mistake of thinking that she was Joy, because in one pic, Johannah was also present. Once IDed as the Caldwell girl, I realized that Hannie was acting as their chaperone! 

• Love 5
(edited)

It's so sad that Jana doesn't even know today is International Women's Day and A Day Without Women because she's the chief cook and bottle washer of the siblings. Run Jana Run!!!

On another note Jeremiah, Josiah, Jana and JD are going to get left behind because the only other person they will let go of in the first batch of kids is Jed because he wasn't the sinner twin.

Edited by maraleia
  • Love 4

I just watched the courtship announcement video on Daily Fail, and Kendra is duller than dishwater. She mumbles her words and you could barely hear her when she said she was "excited for side hugs." This relationship is going to be Joy and Austin 2.0. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I just watched the courtship announcement video on Daily Fail, and Kendra is duller than dishwater. She mumbles her words and you could barely hear her when she said she was "excited for side hugs." This relationship is going to be Joy and Austin 2.0. 

I don't know how old Joe is, but I read where Kendra is 18.  So young to be in this kind of spot light.  It appears the Duggar men aren't locked into their first courtship like the women are (and use the term "men/women" loosely, doesn't sound right saying boys/girls).  

I think John David said he was going to be a life-long bachelor.  Something has really soured him on commitment and relationship.

11 minutes ago, Evagirl said:

I don't know how old Joe is, but I read where Kendra is 18.  So young to be in this kind of spot light.  It appears the Duggar men aren't locked into their first courtship like the women are (and use the term "men/women" loosely, doesn't sound right saying boys/girls).  

I think John David said he was going to be a life-long bachelor.  Something has really soured him on commitment and relationship.

I want Jana and JD to escape. They are the only two of the older kids who have any hope of not falling into the Gothard trap of having loads of kids due to their age.

• Love 2

And the videos keep rolling in...at least Jeremy could be home writing a sermon or something, unlike Ben, who looked like death warmed over. 

Kendra JUST turned 18. Someone at FJ dug up the parents' wedding date and kids' birthdates, and it turns out that Kendra was basically a honeymoon baby. Maybe not Gothard, but it sounds like she was raised to be a kook aid drinker from birth. 

• Love 1
(edited)

What's up with that Big Lots Christmas bow and the Charlie Brown lights? All Jinger needs are those Mexican Saint candles and she's got herself a full fledged shrine. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

And the videos keep rolling in...at least Jeremy could be home writing a sermon or something, unlike Ben, who looked like death warmed over. 

Kendra JUST turned 18. Someone at FJ dug up the parents' wedding date and kids' birthdates, and it turns out that Kendra was basically a honeymoon baby. Maybe not Gothard, but it sounds like she was raised to be a kook aid drinker from birth. 

Maybe that's why they were waiting to announce the courtship- they probably have been "talking" for a while, and now that she's legal it's game on for a wedding before her 19th bday. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Maybe that's why they were waiting to announce the courtship- they probably have been "talking" for a while, and now that she's legal it's game on for a wedding before her 19th bday. 

The whole thing is so depressing. When I was 17 all I could think about was prom, graduation, college, my summer job and hanging out at the beach with my friends. Marriage and babies wasn't even on the radar. I know everyone has different dreams for their lives, but these girls are missing out on a whole world of experiences, and for what? To prepare Hamburger Helper every night for some lazy ass Duggar boy? Yay, how exciting. 

• Love 7

Okay, let's try this again ...

I wonder if JB will let any of the Lonely Js get an independent job, get a degree and/or move out on their own?

(JB - this would be a really big FU moment!)

4 hours ago, scriggle said:

Joseph & Kendra. Sounds too much like Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter.

Joseph Kendra: Courtship Seekers

I thought of the exact same thing.

Joe Kendra: Happy Humpers

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What's up with that Big Lots Christmas bow and the Charlie Brown lights? All Jinger needs are those Mexican Saint candles and she's got herself a full fledged shrine. 

Because this all probably happened at Christmas and Jim Bob just now lifted the embargo.  Because the Austin/Joy ship is boooooooring and the only other male Dugling to marry is Josh.  Gotta make it a male this time and better make it look like it's not an opportunistic arranged marriage.  

Also, ratings.  Are they slipping?  Thinking this may be the boost JB is looking for.  

• Love 5

Ooooooooo...thought here.  What if the secret April wedding at Jesus Camp isn't Joy at all?  What if it's Joseph and Kendra???  By all intents and purposes (and Jinger/Jeremy's video with the xmas decor) they actually started courting in December.  Or maybe November, right after Joy/Austin.  They have been together a HECK of a lot for two people who aren't dating.  I mean COURTING.  The engagement ring was already explained away as a "promise" ring.  

?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Evagirl said:

Raising his siblings, watching his parents make out 24/7 and being a quiet introvert surrounded by a bedlam of kids would sour anybody.

4 hours ago, maraleia said:

I want Jana and JD to escape. They are the only two of the older kids who have any hope of not falling into the Gothard trap of having loads of kids due to their age.

Me, too. They're not that old though. 27. Jana could easily have at least a dozen, especially if they're multiples. JD could father even more. I still want them both to escape though.

• Love 2

Hmm I don't think Joe is the hottest Duggar guy. That balding hair is terrible. One of the twins is much cuter than he is. Also that girl is not as pretty as a single one of the Duggar girls. Bless her heart....and her weirdly shaped face. 

• Love 3