Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Baby Button Eyes said:

Yuck, their feet are always so filthy! And why do they acknowledge Valentine's Day anyway?  The kids are supposed to keep their hearts closed til courtship not figuratively scatter them around the house as if they can do it in their real lives. 

Because their first and primary love is their headship. They are to serve him as "helpmeets in training" and learn how to treat their future husband (I can't even rate the ick factor in THAT).  All others are to come second.  

This whole "giving away pieces of their hearts" is bull.  You give a piece of your heart to nearly everyone you meet.  Every relationship.  So parents don't get a piece of your heart?  Siblings?  Grandparents?  every relationship ends.  Every.  Single.  One.  Family members pass on.  Friends move on in their lives.  So by their logic, you don't lose a piece of your heart when your grandfather passes away?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lady Edith said:

Because their first and primary love is their headship. They are to serve him as "helpmeets in training" and learn how to treat their future husband (I can't even rate the ick factor in THAT).  All others are to come second.  

This whole "giving away pieces of their hearts" is bull.  You give a piece of your heart to nearly everyone you meet.  Every relationship.  So parents don't get a piece of your heart?  Siblings?  Grandparents?  every relationship ends.  Every.  Single.  One.  Family members pass on.  Friends move on in their lives.  So by their logic, you don't lose a piece of your heart when your grandfather passes away?  

@Lady Edith, you silly girl! Injecting critical thinking into this! Don't you know that whatever His Headship says is to be accepted as truth without question? If KJB told his kids that the moon was made of green cheese, they'd accept it without question and parrot it along with the rest of their so called "learnings".

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:45 AM, Lady Edith said:

Especially when at the same time they're saying 'love doesn't divide, it multiplies', which I think was posted about Jessa having a new son.  It's logically incongruous, which I know, it's the Duggars, so what the hell do I expect, but it makes me stabby.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

My guess is that they would waffle on this by claiming that the "piece of your heart" nonsense only applies to romantic love, not to love between parents and kids or among siblings (that's when you multiply instead of dividing).  Also, do you think they realize that every time they say this, we all start hearing Janis Joplin? "Take, take another little piece of my heart now, baybeeee..."

• Love 4
On Sunday, February 05, 2017 at 7:13 AM, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing this is old news, but the above posts piqued my interest.

Duggar Aviation LLC owned by Michelle Duggar founded in 2013.

Duggar Aviation is located in Springdale, Arkansas. This organization primarily operates in the Airports, Flying Fields, and Services business / industry within the Transportation by Air sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. Duggar Aviation is estimated to generate $130,952 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

Under contact info this is included: Website: www.calebsreport.com. Click at you own risk.

Apparently JD generates $130,000 a year. A quick search through Google shows estimates of yearly costs of owning and maintaining a small plane at around $10,000. Hard to believe he may be making over $100,000 a year. 

I'd rather walk than take a plane driven by a Duggar. 

• Love 5
On 2/19/2017 at 1:34 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

@Lady Edith, you silly girl! Injecting critical thinking into this! Don't you know that whatever His Headship says is to be accepted as truth without question? If KJB told his kids that the moon was made of green cheese, they'd accept it without question and parrot it along with the rest of their so called "learnings".

D'oh!  You are right, Arwen!  UGH how could I have been so silly as to think that there is any sort of rational thinking and reality in this situation.  Better yet, how silly of me to question anything that KJB or Gothard states is Gospel.  Satan must have built a condo in my heart (complete with dining nook, in-ground swimming pool and TV lounge) and he tends to speak out of turn at times.  LOL!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Darknight said:

I'd rather walk than take a plane driven by a Duggar. 

Now there are two pilots and the ten seat plane in addition to the second 4-seater (it appears that they traded in the first. Cessna as partial payment for the Mitsubishi (or MU). 

The MU was busy last weekend, flying both to Hattiesburg, MS and Tulsa pretty much back to back, stopping in Springdale to evidently drop off and reload someone for Tulsa at almost 11 Saturday night. 

On 2/19/2017 at 11:45 AM, Lady Edith said:

It's just another thing they have ass backwards, IMHO. Even in reference to romantic relationships. My heart and my feelings are mine and mine alone. No one has the power to make me or break me, and if I've loved you and now don't, I'm bringing my heart and my feelings with me where I can put them to better use.

But truly I think the whole pieces of heart spiel is more about keeping your lady parts and man parts untouched until marriage, because the Duggars and folks with similar mindsets think you can't have romantic love without having sex. Wrong again.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Now there are two pilots and the ten seat plane in addition to the second 4-seater (it appears that they traded in the first. Cessna as partial payment for the Mitsubishi (or MU). 

The MU was busy last weekend, flying both to Hattiesburg, MS and Tulsa pretty much back to back, stopping in Springdale to evidently drop off and reload someone for Tulsa at almost 11 Saturday night. 

Doesn't Make Me Feel better. And where do you get this information? Is it online?

JD doesn't have a license to fly as a commercial pilot, correct? So are they leasing the planes out? Even for a small passenger aircraft, fueling that thing up must cost a fortune. I can't imagine tightwad Boob is opening his wallet so his family can flit about the South. 

2 hours ago, Darknight said:

Doesn't Make Me Feel better. And where do you get this information? Is it online?

It's on the internet if you know where to look and have the plane's tail number. I don't think we're allowed to publicly post that information here. I was curious about this new plane, so I signed up for flight alerts; I get an email everytime JD files a flight plan. 

• Love 3

I could have posted what I knew on Saturday as it went down, but even I want to respect their privacy a bit. I AM curious what brought several Duggars to that part of MS. Jana and Mechelle (at minimum) attended the wedding of one of Clark Wilson's daughters. He's the guy who helped with much of the construction of the TTH who, last I heard, was suffering from cancer. The daughter got married in northern MS; Hattiesburg is in the southern part of the state. I'm not sure where the Wilsons are headquartered, so this could have been a visit to the Wilsons' house and the daughter got married somewhere sentimental? Who knows? The  late night flight to Tulsa? Probably flying Tabby Paine home so she can finish planning her wedding to the rapist. 

• Love 3

If this is really them just flying all over the place for fun, And they have this much spare cash and live such a jet set lifestyle, cannot believe the Dullards have the nerve to ask US to crowdfund their mission when they've put no effort into preparing or working to raise money. 

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I was SO glad when he took his Christian PR circus to the East Coast..

Patriots fan here who was NOT happy when he showed up in Foxboro to try out for the team. Thank God that little experiment came to an end quickly.

As for Jana, how humiliating. It's bad enough she's an object of pity. Can you imagine a famous guy releasing a P.R. statement to tell the world he's not dating you? Talk about being dissed.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Patriots fan here who was NOT happy when he showed up in Foxboro to try out for the team. Thank God that little experiment came to an end quickly.

As for Jana, how humiliating. It's bad enough she's an object of pity. Can you imagine a famous guy releasing a P.R. statement to tell the world he's not dating you? Talk about being dissed.

So Christian of him, too. 

• Love 3

I can't diss him for the statement. He didn't say anything negative about Jana or the Duggars, just corrected the false rumors that were swirling. And didn't say anything that could be construed as encouraging further rumors. 

After all, he didn't start the rumors and I think he had a girlfriend at the time.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 2/22/2017 at 7:00 PM, BitterApple said:

JD doesn't have a license to fly as a commercial pilot, correct? So are they leasing the planes out? Even for a small passenger aircraft, fueling that thing up must cost a fortune. I can't imagine tightwad Boob is opening his wallet so his family can flit about the South. 

JD now has a commercial license. But I'm sure they've always rented the planes out. When people were tracking the two original planes there was always ooohing and aahhing about these Duggar 'Mystery Trips" where some plane would be sitting in an airfield in Kentucky for a couple weeks or had gone to thus and such place where nobody knew of a Duggar connection and people speculated about which Duggar? Where could they have gone? But I'm sure most of those trips were somebody else renting those planes. 

In my opinion there''s no way that they don't rent the planes out when they aren't using them. That's a perfectly common thing to do. Many many licensed pilots don't own their own planes at any given time.  And there's no way that eye-on-the-buck Jim Bob wouldn't be renting his out. Maintaining a plane is pricey. You can't just park it in your driveway and take off across the back yard. 

Although I'd be sort of surprised if Jim Bob had never suggested trying that, come to think of it. 

48 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I can't diss him for the statement. He didn't say anything negative about Jana or the Duggars, just corrected the false rumors that were swirling. And didn't say anything that could be construed as encouraging further rumors. 

After all, he didn't start the rumors and I think he had a girlfriend at the time.

I'll take your word for it. Don't think I ever saw the statement. I was just getting the impression that it must have come across as a wipe-this-off-my-shoe kind of tone! ..... Guessing that's also because that's kind of my general impression of Tebow, though! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maintaining a plane is pricey. You can't just park it in your driveway and take off across the back yard. 

Although I'd be sort of surprised if Jim Bob had never suggested trying that, come to think of it. 

If Boob could park that plane on his property,  he would.  He does live in one of those states that doesn't like safety regulations. 

Edited by ariel
  • Love 2

I get an alert anytime the 10 seater goes anywhere. It has sat in Springdale after quite an eventful weekend almost two weeks ago. There was no way it was rented out, as the plane made a stop in Springdale, presumably to debark passengers before boarding someone else and flying on to Tulsa within maybe an hour's stop that same night. THAT was a Duggar Aviation special. 

• Love 2
(edited)

@Sew Sumi were you the person who mentioned the 10 seater's accident record? Why would anyone invest on that particular airplane? Wait because Jesus protects Boob and his loin fruit even on a proven unsafe vessel. I'm really curious as to other than Jesus what they considered.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 1

I posted the wikipedia link to the type of plane they bought. Mitusibishi something something. I only skimmed the entry. But that model of plane is 40 years old! I'd be scared shitless to fly in that tin bucket, even if it does have 10 seats. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I posted the wikipedia link to the type of plane they bought. Mitusibishi something something. I only skimmed the entry. But that model of plane is 40 years old! I'd be scared shitless to fly in that tin bucket, even if it does have 10 seats. 

Not to mention JD isn't exactly a Delta pilot with ten thousand flight hours under his belt. So you have an old plane with a bad safety record and a Duggar at the controls? Sounds like an episode of Why Planes Crash waiting to happen. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, SMama said:

@Sew Sumi were you the person who mentioned the 10 seater's accident record? Why would anyone invest on that particular airplane? Wait because Jesus protects Boob and his loin fruit even on a proven unsafe vessel. I'm really curious as to other than Jesus what they considered.

Just needed to say:

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm trying to eat lunch here. :-(  :-(  :-(

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I've used "loinfruit" a lot and I don't think it's a gross term. 

Doesn't it say in the Bible: "the fruit of my loins"?

Ive heard people's kids referred to as "loin fruit" and the more vulgar "crotch fruit". 

• Love 1

When I hear loin fruit I think of underwear and Toucan Sam and I don't even watch that much TV, nor does anyone I know wear Fruit of the Loom or eat Fruit Loops. I blame this squarely on my parents for exposing me to the big bad world.

• Love 5

Sorry bout that, I didn't make that post in the best way. I'm not offended by 'loin fruit' at all! I didn't recall hearing that one before, and actually thought it was funny in a gross kinda way. Since I was catching up on my lunch break that's why I thought I'd reply.

I really enjoy the multitude of phrases "all y'all" come up with. Highlights of my day. :-)

• Love 6
Just now, Booey said:

Sorry bout that, I didn't make that post in the best way. I'm not offended by 'loin fruit' at all! I didn't recall hearing that one before, and actually thought it was funny in a gross kinda way. Since I was catching up on my lunch break that's why I thought I'd reply.

I really enjoy the multitude of phrases "all y'all" come up with. Highlights of my day. :-)

It's just ? 

11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The Duggar males now have to buy their own food, pick out their own clothes and wipe their own asses. Oh the humanity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBO7r5LxtAk

This made me irrationally angry.  Because these idiots have a penis they have no involvement in their care and feeding.  I hope none of them find a wife and Jana flees the coop.  Would serve these fuckers right for expecting the women to do everything for them.  In this day and age...SMH  I think its someone else's turn to scrape the skidmarks out of their underpants.  I would love for Jenny to lead a strike and not do their laundry, make their food, etc.  

• Love 9

Wow,  that really makes me angry, too.  Having to do one's own grocery shopping and unpacking groceries now that the number of sisters are dwindling!  Can you imagine?!  My boys are pre-teens and they have been cooking their own meals and snacks for years, grocery shopping with me, and doing housework.  They wouldn't even think twice about getting out the ingredients and making a batch of homemade cookies, or putting a load of laundry in the washer.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, awaken said:

Wow,  that really makes me angry, too.  Having to do one's own grocery shopping and unpacking groceries now that the number of sisters are dwindling!  Can you imagine?!  My boys are pre-teens and they have been cooking their own meals and snacks for years, grocery shopping with me, and doing housework.  They wouldn't even think twice about getting out the ingredients and making a batch of homemade cookies, or putting a load of laundry in the washer.

You would think with all the maids getting married a discussion would have been had about who does what now.  I am sure Meechelle assumes it will sort itself out.  People WILL need to eat and wear clean clothes before Hannie gets her license.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

You would think with all the maids getting married a discussion would have been had about who does what now.  I am sure Meechelle assumes it will sort itself out.  People WILL need to eat and wear clean clothes before Hannie gets her license.  

Yeah, knowing this would eventually happen (the girls eventually leaving), you'd imagine they'd be "in training" to handle their own food and clothes in this scenario.  Although maybe they have had, and plan to continue to have, another single woman live with them to do the work along with the schooling.

• Love 1
(edited)

It's just sad that these boys think of their sisters only in terms of what chores they do around the house. It's not like they said "oh, I miss Jinger's funny jokes or being able to go to Jessa for advice." Nope. All they notice is the pantry's empty and the clothes aren't getting washed. And we wonder why girls aren't lining up to court these imbeciles. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 18
(edited)
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's just sad that these boys think of their sisters only in terms of what chores they do around the house. It's not like they said "oh, I miss Jinger's funny jokes or being able to go to Jessa for advice." Nope. All they notice is the pantry's empty and the clothes aren't getting washed. And we wonder why girls aren't lining up to court these imbeciles. 

And they have no idea that this isn't how the majority of families work.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 6

What happens if JD, Joe, Josiah and the non-sinner twin, (Sinner is getting out so he can't go into my scenarios) find females to sign engagement contracts at the same time? Does boob make the youngest wait for 2 years so he can have enough boring seasons, or does he hedge his bets that a herd of grandchildren running around the compound is a better story.

They need a fundy Bluetooth so that they can just turn it on and look for pairs.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I guess it's what people have noticed over and over -- Even though this is supposedly the big tv dream family that apparently a lot of leghumpers wish they were members of, the Duggar kids in general don't seem to like each other or know each other or enjoy each other much at all. Just doesn't seem to have been a lot of bonding going on around there. .... I suppose that's to be expected when they're all trained to take snitches and drill sergeants and servants , though.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

I guess it's what people have noticed over and over -- Even though this is supposedly the big tv dream family that apparently a lot of leghumpers wish they were members of, the Duggar kids in general don't seem to like each other or know each other or enjoy each other much at all. Just doesn't seem to have been a lot of bonding going on around there. .... I suppose that's to be expected when they're all trained to take snitches and drill sergeants and servants , though.  

I've noticed it, too. The older girls all say "my sisters and I are sooo close!" but I just don't see any signs of it. They just don't seem to interact in a comfortable way. I agree that the snitching probably drives a lot of it, but they are also together 24/7 365 days a year. They just don't have enough space to ever have anything new to say to each other.

• Love 8