Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

According to a FJ sleuth, Boob traded in his original Cessna and came out with a 10-seater for commercial pilot JD. Said plane flew to McComb, MS today, which is where Clark Wilson, the guy who helped them build the TTH in the early stages, lives. Apparently, one of Wilson's kids got married today. Mechelle and Jana were pictured there. If possible, I'll upload pics if they don't break the size rules. Yes, I still can't resize pictures without trying things for 10 minutes. smh

IMG_9164.PNG.168bd8cf26bb1f4272bd35a9850f7779 (281x500).jpg

JD's JB's new toy. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_MU-2

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

According to a FJ sleuth, Boob traded in his original Cessna and came out with a 10-seater for commercial pilot JD. Said plane flew to McComb, MS today, which is where Clark Wilson, the guy who helped them build the TTH in the early stages, lives. Apparently, one of Wilson's kids got married today. Mechelle and Jana were pictured there. If possible, I'll upload pics if they don't break the size rules. Yes, I still can't resize pictures without trying things for 10 minutes. smh

IMG_9164.PNG.168bd8cf26bb1f4272bd35a9850f7779 (281x500).jpg

JD's JB's new toy. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_MU-2

He's going to kill half the family when he crashes. 

• Love 1

I'm guessing this is old news, but the above posts piqued my interest.

Duggar Aviation LLC owned by Michelle Duggar founded in 2013.

Duggar Aviation is located in Springdale, Arkansas. This organization primarily operates in the Airports, Flying Fields, and Services business / industry within the Transportation by Air sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. Duggar Aviation is estimated to generate $130,952 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

Under contact info this is included: Website: www.calebsreport.com. Click at you own risk.

Apparently JD generates $130,000 a year. A quick search through Google shows estimates of yearly costs of owning and maintaining a small plane at around $10,000. Hard to believe he may be making over $100,000 a year. 

• Love 3

It would be much cheaper to send John-David to a private flight school. They train people to become airline pilots. 

Duggar aviation is a huge money pit, and this new plane will cost a fair bit to operate and maintain. 

Edited by Kokapetl
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing this is old news, but the above posts piqued my interest.

Duggar Aviation LLC owned by Michelle Duggar founded in 2013.

Duggar Aviation is located in Springdale, Arkansas. This organization primarily operates in the Airports, Flying Fields, and Services business / industry within the Transportation by Air sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. Duggar Aviation is estimated to generate $130,952 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

Under contact info this is included: Website: www.calebsreport.com. Click at you own risk.

Apparently JD generates $130,000 a year. A quick search through Google shows estimates of yearly costs of owning and maintaining a small plane at around $10,000. Hard to believe he may be making over $100,000 a year. 

Interesting, although they could be estimating revenue based on how many flights the plane makes in a year, not that JD actually charges his family market rates.

Jana looks stunning in that photo above.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Especially since, up to the time he got that commercial licence -- very recently, he wasn't legally allowed to make any money at all flying. All passengers could do when he had the private license was fairly split the cost of the travel. (or somebody shipping cargo with you -- although their tiny planes couldn't really carry anything)

And the law really will get you if you make people pay when you don't have the proper pilot's license. 

So I'm just about completely sure that this money doesn't come from JD but from what I suspect are the many many times they rent the planes out to other people to fly. Tons and tons of people fly but don't own planes of their own or want to fly when their own plane is in the shop for extended maintenance or something. And I expect everybody who flew with them knew perfectly well that they couldn't charge to have JD fly you around so JB couldn't charge those people for his pilot and get away with it. ................There were plenty of times those planes were in the air, though, when people were all in a flutter because they couldn't figure out where the Duggars might be going. And I don't think it was the Duggars going anywhere at those times. Just somebody else who was renting the use of the plane. And the fact that they've brought in this amount of revenue proves it, to me, anyway. 

• Love 3

Is there something in the Duggar's religion that says they can't have birthday cakes?  I'm sure this has been answered before and I just missed it.  It's always the same ice cream sundae.  Does no one ever have a cake?  Is cake considered evil or something?

• Love 1

They have had cakes both bought and made at home.  They even have had episodes about birthdays showing the cakes.

Currently the Duggars frequent a restaurant chain in NWA where those drippy sundaes are free on the person's birthday.  Perhaps they still do monthly parties for all the birthdays that month.  They've said quite a few times that they do lunches with the parents for birthdays, but that isn't the entire celebration.

4 hours ago, Absolom said:

They have had cakes both bought and made at home.  They even have had episodes about birthdays showing the cakes.

Currently the Duggars frequent a restaurant chain in NWA where those drippy sundaes are free on the person's birthday.  Perhaps they still do monthly parties for all the birthdays that month.  They've said quite a few times that they do lunches with the parents for birthdays, but that isn't the entire celebration.

A free sundae explains it.  Thanks for the answer.  Glad to see cakes are not evil.  

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

As long as it's not devil's food cake...maybe they would have to call it something more palatable to Fundy sensibilities...

I've heard fundies refer to deviled eggs as angel eggs and no I'm not making this shit up.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

It would be much cheaper to send John-David to a private flight school. They train people to become airline pilots. 

Duggar aviation is a huge money pit, and this new plane will cost a fair bit to operate and maintain. 

And risk the chance of him  having the tools for independence . No way !

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, lianau said:

And risk the chance of him  having the tools for independence . No way !

I think he does have the tools.  He's got a private pilot's license, a commercial license, and according to the Wiki for the MU-2, it requires special certification in order to fly it, so he must have that as well.  These are issued by the FAA, not some vanity organization like the one where Jill got her midwife certification.  Receding hairline, awkward social skills and all, JD's got some ambition and more than a couple of brain cells.  Apparently he's just happy working for his Dad.

• Love 3

JD being around how those hussy heathen flight attendants and passengers instead of flying around his family and the so-called family friends. Perish the thought! He was only allowed to be a pilot because daddy said it was okay and was paying for it.

14 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

I think he does have the tools.  He's got a private pilot's license, a commercial license, and according to the Wiki for the MU-2, it requires special certification in order to fly it, so he must have that as well.  These are issued by the FAA, not some vanity organization like the one where Jill got her midwife certification.  Receding hairline, awkward social skills and all, JD's got some ambition and more than a couple of brain cells.  Apparently he's just happy working for his Dad.

Because he's been hideously psychologically warped to make him so. I've seen this kind of thing close up. "Happy" it's not. "Trapped animal" is more likely.  I'd bet my house on that. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
On February 9, 2017 at 1:52 PM, sometimesy said:

JUST finished reading her post!!!! We NEED Jill Rod on Counting On. There is NO way a Dugg boy can hold down a season without one of these girls!!Their friend Ben is REALLY bothering me. Get out of my way 'cause I want a Dugg in there for Nurie!@@^$%E# 

I am not giving up on this. SMILE 

(but she can't have sinner twin, he's going to need his own show when he smashes the TLC template and flees the compound)

Who's the sinner twin?

10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Who's the sinner twin?

I must have my names mixed up.  Josh was sent away to do carpentry and pray after the molestations and sent to Jesus Jail after the Ashley Madison affair.

But I thought another of the boys was sent to Alert for almost a year because people he seemed too "artistic", "not manly", and wore pink shirts sometimes and often wore bowties.  What was his name?  Didn't he come back and immediately produce a girl to enter holy courtship with?  And after the Josh scandles she promptly disappeared and now goes to college, sells fancy lettered religious phrases online, has authored a book or two (probably religious in nature and sold only in electronic form)?  The same girl whose mother was said to be teaching the Duggars Spanish?

Am I thinking of a couple of boys and got them meshed together in my head to be the same person?

• Love 1

Not holding my breath on too much dirt being spilled. I wonder what kind of confidentiality statements she had to sign to be on 19 Kids the few times she was there.

I'm presuming there will be some 'it was hard for us to keep pure, but we did,' and 'after prayerful consideration, our families were too different', but no real dirt. She's not going to risk her place in the pure, sweet, Christian teen author market to really be salty.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

Josiah’s Ex Marjorie Jackson Writing Tell-All Book:

http://radaronline.com/videos/josiah-duggar-ex-publish-tell-all-book/

Oh please Marjorie, tell us everything!

That's just pure lying on the part of Radar online. (surprise surprise). The book is a 31-day devotional, with bible verses, a little Marjorie commentary on young women and Jesus and 31 of her illuminated-lettering quotations to color. It's just like her last book. A devotional Not an autobiography or a tell-all or even a book about romance in general. It's also cast as a book for bible-study groups.

And I'm sure they're lying and not just "mistaken," since the truth about the book is made 100-percent clear on her blog.

https://marjoriejackson.wordpress.com/my-book/devoted/

Plus, they're also lying about their breathless "report" that she and Josiah haven't been seen together since the breakup. That's not true. We've seen photos of them together at events.

On the bright side, much as Marjorie's affect generally annoyed me, I'm glad her hard work and initiative are being rewarded with a second book. The adult coloring-book market has remained hot -- and her first book must have done well to at least some degree, since she's getting a repeat shot. Good for you, Marjorie. Big-time proof that you were 100 percent right to run like hell from Jim Bob Duggar, who I'm sure didn't approve of your approach to living. So unbecoming in a woman, you know. If she'd taken Josiah with her, though, she might have saved him. I still fantasize that somebody will manage that with some Duggarling, sometime.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 19

Marjorie may a theatre kid who is always "on", but she's not stupid, and she has parents who actually seem concerned about her well being. 

So glad she fled from the Duggar mess. Marj shines too bright and is too smart to not remain a threat to insecure Jessa and Co. I could absolutely see Michelle, Jessa, and Jinger in tow, undermining every single thing Marj says or does, just to keep her in her place.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Given Marjorie's level of smarts, ambition and hustle, I am royally pissed this courtship failed. Jessa would've absolutely loathed her and watching the green-eyed monster rear her banana-curled head would've been epic.

Marj was too cool for that Duggar school. The union would have greatly benefited Josiah, but it would have been detrimental to Marjorie, unless she could resist the Duggar vortex. Marjorie is a great example of how you can be devoted to the Lord without being prideful, humble bragging, or having to be so over the top off putting. She could teach the Duggettes that you can still be a good person wearing jeans and attending college and not need a chaperone or accountability partner 24/7.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

That's just pure lying on the part of Radar online. (surprise surprise). The book is a 31-day devotional, with bible verses, a little Marjorie commentary on young women and Jesus and 31 of her illuminated-lettering quotations to color. It's just like her last book. Not an autobiography or a tell-all or even a book about romance in general. It's also cast as a book for bible-study groups.

And I'm sure they're lying and not just "mistaken," since the truth about the book is made 100-percent clear on her blog.

https://marjoriejackson.wordpress.com/my-book/devoted/

Plus, they're also lying about their breathless "report" that she and Josiah haven't been seen together since the breakup. That's not true. We've seen photos of them together at events.

On the bright side, much as Marjorie's affect generally annoyed me, I'm glad her hard work and initiative are being rewarded with a second book. I thought that first one would succeed -- the adult coloring-book market has remained hot -- and it clearly did to at least some degree, since she's getting a repeat shot. Good for you, Marjorie. Big-time proof that you were 100 percent right to run like hell from Jim Bob Duggar, who I'm sure didn't approve of your approach to living. So unbecoming in a woman, you know. If she'd taken Josiah with her, though, she might have saved him. I still fantasize that somebody will manage that with some Duggarling, sometime.

Marjorie is pretty clear about what the book is going to be about. Gina Bacchiocchi, RadarOnline employee, you're a hack!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Given Marjorie's level of smarts, ambition and hustle, I am royally pissed this courtship failed. Jessa would've absolutely loathed her and watching the green-eyed monster rear her banana-curled head would've been epic.

Especially since, according to her web advertisement, Jessa too is an "author." ha

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Lookie what I found...evidence of Joseph in a courtship, and fame whore Jill Rodrigues got her name mentioned in the article as well.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3985974/duggar-family-courtship-rumors-have-jana-and-joseph-found-love/

Have fun...you're welcome.

Ugh..what a rabbit hole..I had to look at all her photos. Why does she spackle on so much makeup, and why is her husband SO fat while his kids are SO skinny?

To keep it on topic,  I hope Joseph IS in a courtship, as well as Jana (yeah right.)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

To me the picture with the flowers it looks like she is reading what Blob said to Clown Car on the card to make sure it doesn't sound stupid. 

Sadly, that's probably the likely scenario. Some of us would have liked to believe the roses were for Jana to show appreciation for how hard she works.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I spy one of the Caldwell daughters in two of the pictures (she's the one in the cream vest). A Caldwell has been rumored to be at least in the "getting to know you" stage with Joe. 

Since there's a possible scandal in the works, they're keeping it on the DL in case the girl's father tells her to bail. Because failed courtship, pieces of the heart....

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
I felt like it
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

A very Duggar Valentine's Day.

Did you notice that Michelle is nowhere to be seen at the Valentine's Day party, that the poor little guardianship child is all alone at the end of the table with no one sitting beside him, and that Johannah's bare feet are filthy because the floor is so filthy?