Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

With all these kids who have known each other for so long, I would not be surprised by a Duggar/Bates pairing.  I'm kind of surprised that it hasn't happed already.

Probably because each set of parents thinks the other are not good enough.

It was rumored that Joe and Carlin were getting to know each other during his year at Clown College.

On a recent video Carlin talked about how mean she was to Evan when they first met. Carlin said it was because she had just had her heart broken. I wondered about that. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 10

I think any kind of a Duggar/Bates courtship and wedding was out of the question as long as they had shows on competing networks. And now, I don’t think either patriarch would approve it. The Bates family was dropped from UP under very murky circumstances that they’ve successfully been able to keep under wraps. The last thing they would want is the scrutiny that a match with the scandal-plagued Duggars would bring.

As for Jim Bob, I would not be surprised if he harbors a long-standing grudge against the Bates family. He made the mistake of bringing them on his show and giving them a shot of national exposure. Next thing he knew, they were given a special of their own and parlayed that into a reality series on a competing network. I think Jim Bob would take this as a betrayal of sorts and he’s probably still stewing about it.

• Like 10
  • Useful 3

Jason/22, James/21, WardenB/20, IsaiahB/19, Jackson/18, AddeeB/17, Hannah/17, EllieB/16, Jennie/15, Tyler/15, CallieB/14, Jordyn/14, JudB/13, Josie/13 & JebB/11.

So maybe Warden or Isaiah with Hannah or Jennie. Maybe James or Jackson with Addee or Ellie. Maybe Tyler and Callie and maybe Jud or Jeb with Jordyn or Josie.

I don't think the JB&M or Gil&KJ think much of each other but it seems the guys in each family remain friends and of course Joy and Carlin.

• Useful 3
6 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Some of the comments seemed to suggest Claire Langdon and Jackson Duggar together. But they were confusing Claire (Spivey) and Justin, and Claire L and Jason.

Right. Claire Langdon has been linked with Jason Duggar. 

• Like 3
On 4/2/2023 at 11:44 AM, realityfan26 said:

I only noticed is that no one is wearing seatbelts and unrestrained people in the back. How these people have survived is amazing to me.

I'm surprised that they don't get pulled over for people riding in the back. That's not legal everywhere. Are there even seat belts in the front? And if not, how is it legal to drive on a public road?  Bunch of idiots they are. 

• Like 10

Looks like James and J’Elijah are out in California, just saw a post of them at “the” In and Out. Some of the Duggars seem to be traveling quite a bit and others have disappeared. I haven’t seen much of Jackson or Jason, but maybe I’m just missing the posts.

• Like 1

"A Man and His Watch" - trying to figure out if that's a sign, or a folder holding multiple volumes?  Maybe there's some sequels - A Man and His Nikes, A Man and His Cheeseburger, A Man and His Fountain Pen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

"A Man and His Watch" - trying to figure out if that's a sign, or a folder holding multiple volumes?  Maybe there's some sequels - A Man and His Nikes, A Man and His Cheeseburger, A Man and His Fountain Pen.

Don't forget the best seller, "A Man and His Pocket Squares."

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17

Speaking of pilots and education, it's so weird to me that many commercial jet pilots are not required to have a college degree.  Some airlines require it and some don't.

Getting back to the duggars--I would not fly with them for all the money in the world.  

• Like 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Getting back to the duggars--I would not fly with them for all the money in the world.  

I don't know, they seem to survive a lot of stupid stunts that would kill or maim the rest of us. Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster decided being a Duggar child was enough of a life sentence and have them an extra portion of luck. 🤪🤪

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
On 4/17/2023 at 7:38 AM, Nysha said:

I don't know, they seem to survive a lot of stupid stunts that would kill or maim the rest of us. Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster decided being a Duggar child was enough of a life sentence and have them an extra portion of luck. 🤪🤪

They need to be careful.  Luck tends to run out.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 4/16/2023 at 9:26 PM, auntieminem said:

James is learning how to fly, maybe plane and helicopter with Jer as his instructor.  Hope he realizes you can't play demolition derby with flying like he does with the clunkers.  I am curious as to why Jason who use to do more IG has gone silent for several months. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrHeOw8PNVP/

Re: Jason, it’s been speculated that he is courting. That may be the reason he’s dropped off SM.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

I hope James gets pulled over and his car is towed. That kind of crack makes the car unfit for the road in most if not all states.

Chances are likely he will get stopped and towed if he's driving for 7 hours through multiple states.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

80 miles an hour with a red warning light one of his doors isn't closed all the way and other warning lights seem to be on as well.

The windshield is a ticketable offense in my area.

Well, there is a slight possibility ( very slight) that the warning lights are a system glitch.  My vehicle will sometimes  show a door is open when they are closed.  I am also concerned that he is driving 80 mph with one hand, honestly looks like no hands, and taking a picture. 

• Like 15

WTF is wrong with this guy??? Did Jessa of the Dirty Diaper Mountain pass the clueless baton to him? 

I mean, given that many members of this family have gone into the car selling business, I wouldn't be surprised if they happen to drive a bunch of cars that need some work from time to time, as they likely get them through an auction. But the fact that he is driving 80 mph and simultaneously taking a picture or a video? Honestly, even if the car were in perfect condition, that alone should be a huge red flag issue. 

• Like 24
44 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

WTF is wrong with this guy??? Did Jessa of the Dirty Diaper Mountain pass the clueless baton to him? 

I mean, given that many members of this family have gone into the car selling business, I wouldn't be surprised if they happen to drive a bunch of cars that need some work from time to time, as they likely get them through an auction. But the fact that he is driving 80 mph and simultaneously taking a picture or a video? Honestly, even if the car were in perfect condition, that alone should be a huge red flag issue. 

There is something very wrong with him, imho.

• Like 9
14 hours ago, crazy8s said:

80 miles an hour with a red warning light one of his doors isn't closed all the way and other warning lights seem to be on as well.

The windshield is a ticketable offense in my area.

And taking photos with his phone at the same time, no less!

• Like 7
(edited)

My husband was telling me there was softball sized hail somewhere in OK or TX (I forget which). Maybe he was hit by that? If he was driving in bad weather he certainly shouldn’t be going that fast or filming while driving.

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've never been impressed with Sun articles, but I'm glad they covered this.

They also finally learned not all of the younger Duggar boys are named Jed. LOLOLOL 

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

James is lucky he didn’t get into a car accident.

Cant escape the Duggar males not on the road and not in the sky. 

How lucky they are that NONE had any catastrophic accidents! 

Guess Jesus does love them most of all!

• Like 5
  • Wink 1

James is in LA again (IG story) I assume visiting Jinger again or a stop over from some other trip.  You would think that JB would not approve of the brothers spending so much time with her and Jeremy.  How can he afford that travel or to take so much time away from work? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
45 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought that at some point, James worked for Jason. You never see JASON on these redneck frat boy joyrides. I think he's actually working. 

Who knows what James does? 

He does James things!!!!! <tm stupid Duggar posts>

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought that at some point, James worked for Jason. You never see JASON on these redneck frat boy joyrides. I think he's actually working. 

Yeah, he seemed to mostly work for Jason along with the Elijah and a Bates boy doing construction. He also did stuff for JB that involved heavy equipment. Jason has been quiet lately but it seems his construction company is still doing jobs.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Well, Jackson Bates has moved to Florida to build docks. Elijah is even more flighty than James, but I think he still maintains an Arkansas address. I just do get where the money for all their indulgences comes from. Maybe Elijah gets mailbox money? Maybe JB gave James his inheritance, and he's frittering it away. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Clearly, not much. 

• Like 3