Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Elijah shows his ticket that shows Charlotte to Heathrow. From London he states it is night and they have a 10 hour layover...

ETA- from Elijah's posted ticket info someone on reddit has already looked up their itinerary and found final destination is Rome, Italy with return date 3/3.

I only look at this forum when stuff is in the news such as the trial and now Jinger’s book so I am curious as to who Elijah is.  Is he the relative of Michelle who moved in with them ?  

7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I only look at this forum when stuff is in the news such as the trial and now Jinger’s book so I am curious as to who Elijah is.  Is he the relative of Michelle who moved in with them ?  

No that kid is named Tyler.

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Meech's relative is Tyler. He's still a teenager. I don't know how Elijah came to know the Duggars, but he seems to know everyone in the IBLP.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
38 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Elijah the kid, who along with his sister used the Duggar family as a home base while they attended school in the US?

No. The brother and sister were the Hartanos. Jonathan and Jennifer maybe?

Elijah has been living with the Duggars for years. He is from Hawaii. He has been registered to vote with the TTH house address since May 2016. The credit card debt court case brought against him by Amex was late 2018.

Elijah was seen on the show several times. He has posted his jobs as Duggar Handyman, Foreman at Duggar Construction, UPS or Fed Ex worker, and now Photographer.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1

They are now in Rome. In James' stories there is a picture of them at a restaurant and it looks like Jed and Kate (someone else look to see if that is really them I can't believe they would travel so far with a little one and her being pregnant) and maybe Jason and a photo of people around a fountain with a couple hugging.  So not sure who all is on this trip.  https://www.instagram.com/stories/jamesaduggar/3035274878592938900/

Edited by auntieminem
questioning what I am seeing
39 minutes ago, SMama said:

It does look like Jed and Katey are with James.

I saw on reddit that it is them. I wonder who else as there was someone across from James, just showed a sliver and looked like a woman.  Maybe Jana since she seems to be hanging out with James and Justin often.

from Esther Bates

933176320_Screenshot(354).png.21477edec343f10ed69ad8875a33f563.png

from mediccorps

mediccorps

"CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM HAS DEPLOYED AND ARRIVED IN TURKEY.
With over 20,000 lives and counting lost in this earthquake, our team is going to assess the hardest hit areas, partner with other organizations, and conduct necessary relief efforts to help during this catastrophic disaster.
Your prayers and donations are critical during this time."

Edited by crazy8s
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 10
On 2/10/2023 at 3:31 PM, auntieminem said:

I saw on reddit that it is them. I wonder who else as there was someone across from James, just showed a sliver and looked like a woman.  Maybe Jana since she seems to be hanging out with James and Justin often.

It is Jana. And in the ice cream shop type place, there was a guy there that I couldn't quite make out who he was, although he looked like Caleb Williams to me.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2

Why are they all in Europe?  So all the adult singles (except maybe Jackson) plus Jed and Katey and a couple of non-duggar guys who work w/for them & Laura? That is some serious money for JB to drop. 

Guess we will have to wait for Jed and Kate to drop a video to find out all about the trip.

Edited by auntieminem
ETA
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They think London is a country. They were nominally appreciative of the experience. 

Watching now. One out of two persons misspoke at 2:30AM body clock time (actually later because that was after the train ride from the airport.)

Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

That's no excuse. They either know or they don't. 

One person is not a "they." James misspoke and Elijah corrected him.

I think they did pretty well going around the city and exploring on only airplane sleep.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I find it's sad when the wonders of London are wasted on those too ignorant and incurious to appreciate it.  They mentioned a clock tower at the end of a bridge they were on.  I guess they didn't recognize it as Westminster Bridge, and they were viewing Big Ben. I recall arriving in London early morning, unable to check into the hotel until late afternoon so I decided to visit The Tower as they were open earlier than almost anywhere else on a Sunday.  I was twice their age, running on almost no sleep, and managed to keep busy until afternoon.

It reminded me a little of some women in my college group who in five full days never rode on the Underground.  They spent their time walking around our Soho "hotel" on Shaftesbury Av, and I think they got as far as 221-B Baker St.

I think they probably got on the wrong train going into London.  From the scenery I think they might've taken the Piccadilly Line instead of the new high speed Elizabeth Line which would've taken 26 minutes.  They might've taken the fast train back to the airport as they showed the new Tottenham Rd. station.

I confess I'm a London Underground (and tube map) geek, although over several visits I've started to use buses more often.  The first time I move towards the platform, hear the sound of trains, and feel a thrill that "I'm back."

I caught a NOVA episode a couple days ago about London's new "super tunnel," and Elizabeth Line, and I loved it.  It's online,   https://www.pbs.org/video/london-super-tunnel-xlvcul/

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Like 14
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 2/9/2023 at 7:24 AM, SMama said:

That’s a nice, long stay. Whatever they are doing for a living pays well and allows for plenty of vacation time. I’m curious about what they are doing in Italy. It would be obvious for us but these two are not your average, culture seeking travelers. 

Probably they’re going to convert the Catholic “heathens.” Or if there’s a Turkey connection with MedicJerks, they’ll relentlessly bother people to convert even though they just lost everything. They’ll offer relief IF people convert. Jerks.

• Sad 11
17 hours ago, auntieminem said:

James posted a video of he and Elijah in London. Seems it was a stopover for only them prior to flying to Italy.  

I did that European trip in 2003. First flying to London, then to Italy (Rome specifically).

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ChristmasCandy said:

I can just imagine what the first question was when they got to London was do you speak American ?

That reminds me of the trip the entire family took to Europe years ago. Does anyone recall how old Jana and James were on that trip. I don’t recall if they also went to Italy or just the UK

36 minutes ago, Twopper said:

That reminds me of the trip the entire family took to Europe years ago. Does anyone recall how old Jana and James were on that trip. I don’t recall if they also went to Italy or just the UK

They went to England and Scotland. It was in the 19 Kids days, so maybe 10 years ago?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They think London is a country. They were nominally appreciative of the experience. 

They are horrific and embarrassments.

7220E842-9CD5-46AE-9564-226A9ECCC623.jpeg

7 hours ago, ChristmasCandy said:

I can just imagine what the first question was when they got to London was do you speak American ?

Hola!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

Where is the money coming from for all this?  Did they scam a bunch of donations? 

Possibly MedicCorps donations? Meanwhile while they’re wandering around London being ugly Americans, infants are being dug out of the rubble in Turkey.

• Like 4
  • Sad 11
  • LOL 1
On 2/11/2023 at 12:07 PM, crazy8s said:

from Esther Bates

933176320_Screenshot(354).png.21477edec343f10ed69ad8875a33f563.png

from mediccorps

mediccorps

"CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM HAS DEPLOYED AND ARRIVED IN TURKEY.
With over 20,000 lives and counting lost in this earthquake, our team is going to assess the hardest hit areas, partner with other organizations, and conduct necessary relief efforts to help during this catastrophic disaster.
Your prayers and donations are critical during this time."

• Sad 4
13 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Possibly MedicCorps donations? Meanwhile while they’re wandering around London being ugly Americans, infants are being dug out of the rubble in Turkey.

I’m not sure why anyone found this funny - infants really have been dug out from the rubble in Turkey. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, AstridM said:

I’m not sure why anyone found this funny - infants really have been dug out from the rubble in Turkey. 

Thinking that they were being ugly Americans is funny and Medicorps is there.

Edited by Dehumidifier
Just now, Dehumidifier said:

Thinking that they were being ugly Americans is funny.

Clearly, they were 🤷‍♀️. But even if they had been in turkey, no Duggar or Bates would’ve been man enough to take up their own shovel and dig.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, AstridM said:

Clearly, they were 🤷‍♀️. But even if they had been in turkey, no Duggar or Bates would’ve been man enough to take up their own shovel and dig.

How is walking around the city and looking at the sites being an Ugly American?

21 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I don't think James and Elijah are part of Mediccorps. They met up with Jed! Katey, and baby in Rome. They're not going to Turkey. Jana and Laura might have gone. They went somewhere in the Caribbean after a hurricane. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think James and Elijah are part of Mediccorps. They met up with Jed! Katey, and baby in Rome. They're not going to Turkey. Jana and Laura might have gone. They went somewhere in the Caribbean after a hurricane. 

Thank goodness they won’t be there with the other arrogant Duggars and Bates getting in the way of actual relief efforts then. And trying to god bother Muslims.

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 8
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Per Elijah's Insta, they've moved onto Switzerland. From their hotel window, they witnessed a "carnival" parading down the street. Totally ignorant of CARNIVAL which would have been Tuesday. 

Not surprised. 

They've got time, actual Mardi Gras is next Tuesday Feb. 21, so there is probably more to come.  However, it is a heathen Catholic celebration, so best they stay sequestered in their hotel rooms watching from the window lest some of the fun rub off on them.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3