Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I have only used a styrofoam plate maybe once in the last 10  years. We were on vacation and went to the local grocery/liquor store (this was in the real boonies) and bought a coffee cake for breakfast the next morning as we were leaving super early. That is all they had and they were cheap at a $1. I brought them home but hated to use them for anything but maybe a snack. 

More than a couple times during the Covid scarcity days I went to my local grocery store, and the only "paper" plates they had were the styrofoam ones.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, awaken said:

They all look miserable. I don’t envy them. 

What goes around comes around. They deserve it. Okay, I'll give the kids a pass. They don't have any agency, but the adults could be doing ANYTHING else. And given the sparse attendance, it seems like mist of them are choosing to stay away.

• Like 9
10 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I hate their habit of putting a kid n a high chair off by themselves nowhere near anyone else.  Ben practically has his back turned to her.  And why is Josie wearing a brace?

IMO it looks like one of those posture correctors you can buy on Amazon.  I bought one because after a career in retail, I'm perpetually hunched over a cash register fixing them lol.   She seems to young to need something like that, maybe it's preventative?  Maybe she likes it?  IDK I'm not going to try and figure out Duggar Decision Making tonight, and not on only one glass of wine.😂

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I've been listening to a podcast about the Duggars as I fall asleep. I also had a thought from the last couple of pics I've seen of Jana that she looked like her face was fuller and I thought maybe she'd put on some weight. No one else commented on that, so I figured I must be wrong.

But with those 2 things together in my brain, I dreamed last night that Jana was pregnant and being a surrogate for....I don't know who! Michaela? Justin and Claire? All the other marrieds are obviously fertile, so I wish my dream had given an answer about that. A pregnant unmarried Jana would make Boob's head explode. He couldn't banish her because she does everything. Anyway, that was just a dream, just a dream ♪♫

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Wonder if JB told his boys to put out some videos to distract from Jinger's book. Jed did one and then James posted one.  James youtube channel is no longer Duggars Gone Wild. It is now Duggar vlog.  However he opens with "going to show you how Duggars go wild in the snow".  Guess after so many pointing out what "gone wild" is associated with, he or someone told him to change it. His video is more of the same, snow day and some of the family is at the big house playing in the snow. Joe and Kendra are there as is Jer and Hannah and of corse Jed and Katey.  I don't recall seeing Ma and Pa so not sure if they were there or not. There was an exchange between James and who I first thought was Kendra's sister but it was Kendra (her face doesn't look as round and she didn't giggle). Jackson is still a ham in front of the camera. 

Here it is. The drone shots were nice but more of the same.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Jackson and Tyler have grown so much. I don’t recall the exact age difference between them, but I think Tyler is at least four years younger, but they are the same height.

I don’t know what has changed but James has gone from Funcle to all out creepy. There’s this arrogance to him that is unbecoming. It seems he likes to snark on his relatives, sometimes with a tinge of disdain.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

They enjoy laughing at the expense of others. Like when they hired a clown for Amy’s birthday knowing she’s terrified of them. Or when Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger made a cooking basket for Erin Bates. It included a fire extinguisher because Erin was honest about her inability to cook. Erin was obviously embarrassed and it was out there (still is) in an episode of 19 Kids. I get a kick about how far Erin has come in the kitchen while the Duggar girls are still opening cans of cream of crap, dumping things into pots, and are still flailing in the kitchen. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Jackson and Tyler have grown so much. I don’t recall the exact age difference between them, but I think Tyler is at least four years younger, but they are the same height.

I don’t know what has changed but James has gone from Funcle to all out creepy. There’s this arrogance to him that is unbecoming. It seems he likes to snark on his relatives, sometimes with a tinge of disdain.

Agree. He seems extremely creepy and mean spirited to me. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, SMama said:

They enjoy laughing at the expense of others. Like when they hired a clown for Amy’s birthday knowing she’s terrified of them. Or when Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger made a cooking basket for Erin Bates. It included a fire extinguisher because Erin was honest about her inability to cook. Erin was obviously embarrassed and it was out there (still is) in an episode of 19 Kids. I get a kick about how far Erin has come in the kitchen while the Duggar girls are still opening cans of cream of crap, dumping things into pots, and are still flailing in the kitchen. 

Yeah, Erin at least learned to cook. The Duggar girls still haven't.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Their lives are so boring. I would go stir crazy if I lived like this. Are these videos supposed to be some kind of courtship advertisement to all the Fundie Future Broodmares of America?

If so, marketing is not their forte.

• LOL 12
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Their lives are so boring. I would go stir crazy if I lived like this. Are these videos supposed to be some kind of courtship advertisement to all the Fundie Future Broodmares of America?

They really are. Single or married the Duggars are boring and yet they have so many followers. Why I don't know.

• Like 10

According to WOACB (yeah I know) one of the duggar brothers contacted her not sure why but was acting like family was ok Jinger but then seemed to try to defend family. One thing they said was that Jana moved out but it appears she only moved out the back door to a tiny house/small trailer/shed close to the big house.  There was a drone view from on James' videos that shows the structure. James did another silly video of boys playing with cars and giant soccer ball. In his stories it James, Jason, Hannie, Jenni and Jana are in a room that is not part of the big house watching the video on a TV.  I am assuming this is Jana's place.  It was a small room.   If interested it is on James IG stories.  https://www.instagram.com/stories/jamesaduggar/3030386365087052117/

Edited by auntieminem
Typed wrong J name.
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
25 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That's Jana's she shed that she built in the garden, right?  

No, the place in the video has multiple rooms off the living room. Too big to be the "shed.". And it certainly appears to be Jana's, with her all comfy under blankets by a keyboard (remember, she's a concert pianist!). 

I think it's her little place, and I don't doubt that it's on the Back 40. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 3

The front door area has a shed shaped roof, but as @Salacious Kitty pointed out it have at least 2 rooms. It is completely white, a la Jana Gaines. I wonder if its attached to Anna's warehouse. I wouldn't be at all surprised though, if its an apartment without a bedroom. A very nice hang-out, she-shed, but Jana goes home at night.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

According to WOACB (yeah I know) one of the duggar brothers contacted her not sure why but was acting like family was ok Jinger but then seemed to try to defend family. One thing they said was that Jinger moved out but it appears she only moved out the back door to a tiny house/small trailer/shed close to the big house.  There was a drone view from on James' videos that shows the structure. James did another silly video of boys playing with cars and giant soccer ball. In his stories it James, Jason, Hannie, Jenni and Jana are in a room that is not part of the big house watching the video on a TV.  I am assuming this is Jana's place.  It was a small room.   If interested it is on James IG stories.  https://www.instagram.com/stories/jamesaduggar/3030386365087052117/

Jana moved to the back, not Jinger.

My understanding was that this brother was insinuating that he was trying to break free and seemed to be supporting Jinger, but then backpedaled. To be sure it is really unusual for any immediate Duggar family member to contact WOACB. She has only talked with Amy, Dillon, Deanna I think, and Derick. 

It appears that all of the Duggar sons (except for Justin) live on some type of Boob property. Jackson and Tyler live in the big house. Jana lives in that tiny house, James supposedly lives in Anna's old warehouse, and Anna supposedly moved into the main house. Jason got shafted by living in the treehouse (and even though it's not necessarily made for living in, how in the world did single James get the entire warehouse?). Joe and Kendra live in the log cabin which is the only other entity legally zoned for residential living. Jeremiah and Hannah in that RV behind the big house. Jed/Katey, John/Abbie live on other Boob property outside of the compound. Josiah/Lauren are renting in Lowell, but are looking to move near the main house.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 4
9 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Jana moved to the back, not Jinger.

Sorry, I meant Jana.  Thank you, I will edit.

There are several pics on WOACB FB page that show the building and where it is in proximity to the big house.  I am not sure of the rules regarding  showing their houses so didn't want to copy it here. 

Edited by auntieminem

Jeremiah’s and Hannah’s RV is parked at the TTH backyard? Except for the FF’s time in “DC” no son has lived independent of Boob? I don’t count Justin because his FIL is his master, same situation. I thought someone posted a while back that Josiah did not live in a JB property.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Josiah/Lauren are renting in Lowell, but are looking to move near the main house.

Curious where this information regarding them looking to move near the main house is from.

Edited by ginger90
On 12/30/2022 at 7:17 AM, Dehumidifier said:

In September, episode 15-4 of Cook's Country on PBS featured Tater Tot Hotdish. It was explained as having been developed during the Great Depression as a way of stretching the food budget. Hosts Julia and Bridget loved it.

https://www.wskg.org/episodes/2022-09-17/cooks-country-tater-tot-hotdish-ep-1504

The New Jersey PBS station is showing this episode today at 2PM. It's called "Midwestern Favorites."

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, floridamom said:

I like Cook's Country...nice quiet ladies who stick to the recipe and no nonsense and unnecessary chatter. The Duggar daughters should watch this show; maybe they'd finally learn how to cook.

The product testing segments are my favorite. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

James IG story is him getting on a airplane (no sound) and asks to guess where he is going. The choices are California, Alaska, Italy or China. Then a few hours later he said next stop London.  He has not shown anyone else traveling with him. Where do these guys get money to travel so much? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
13 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

James IG story is him getting on a airplane (no sound) and asks to guess where he is going. The choices are California, Alaska, Italy or China. Then a few hours later he said next stop London.  He has not shown anyone else traveling with him. Where do these guys get money to travel so much? 

The plane is practically empty for a flight to London.  Unless he's traveling to an international hub and will switch to another flight there.  But he says, "Next stop, London."  So who knows. 

eta:  His two photos are of two different planes.  So maybe the first is the one from Arkansas to the hub and the second is from the hub to London. But both are pretty empty.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

He’s traveling with that Elijah guy who is a real Fundie adjacent. I’m sure we will see loads of posts of them doing something ridiculous. 

To be a traveling fly and see if James manages to outdo his father in making an ass out of himself in a foreign land. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Elijah shows his ticket that shows Charlotte to Heathrow. From London he states it is night and they have a 10 hour layover...

ETA- from Elijah's posted ticket info someone on reddit has already looked up their itinerary and found final destination is Rome, Italy with return date 3/3.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 5
47 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Elijah shows his ticket that shows Charlotte to Heathrow. From London he states it is night and they have a 10 hour layover...

ETA- from Elijah's posted ticket info someone on reddit has already looked up their itinerary and found final destination is Rome, Italy with return date 3/3.

That’s a nice, long stay. Whatever they are doing for a living pays well and allows for plenty of vacation time. I’m curious about what they are doing in Italy. It would be obvious for us but these two are not your average, culture seeking travelers. 

• Like 11
12 hours ago, auntieminem said:

James IG story is him getting on an airplane (no sound) and asks to guess where he is going. The choices are California, Alaska, Italy or China. Then a few hours later he said next stop London.  He has not shown anyone else traveling with him. Where do these guys get money to travel so much? 

This kid has issues, imo. 

19 minutes ago, SMama said:

That’s a nice, long stay. Whatever they are doing for a living pays well and allows for plenty of vacation time. I’m curious about what they are doing in Italy. It would be obvious for us but these two are not your average, culture seeking travelers. 

Daddy’s money!

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, SMama said:

I'm guessing they will be either travelling to the Italian Alps for snowboarding or travel to Rome to do some Xtian tourism--travel to Rome to see the various places the early Christians were martyred and check out the catacombs.  They will obviously skip seeing the priceless works of art in Vatican City and the various churches dotted throughout Rome and the pagan sites like the Forum or the Pantheon.  Look for one of them post a inaccurate video about the Early Christians who were martyred at the Colosseum.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I am surprised Jason isn't with them. He and James were doing lots of traveling together but since Jason moved to the tree house he is not hanging out with the boys as much.  He appears to work more.  JB may be using James as a distraction with his silly stunts.  Also a while back Jason was going to some young adult stuff at a non-duggar church. Of the boys he is the only one who has spoken out about Josh. It must be crazy and tense on the Duggar compound. 

• Useful 1

Jason was going to the non duggar church and various concerts with Elijah. Elijah seems to have moved on to James, most likely because Jason is courting Claire Langdon, as rumored.

No Noah Robinson, or cousin Evan Peters in any pics or videos from this trip yet. They seem to be more involved in the cheaper Duggar adventures, James and Jase take the bus to pick up a car, James and Jase go skiing and have the condo, James and Jase pull a trailer to Big Sandy and there they are every time. Of course James and Jase have been funded by JB.

Seriously though, when Elijah moved in with the Duggar's he had a court case where he owed, and was ordered to pay back $19,000 in credit card debt. Where does he get the money for the endless travel?? He travels all the freaking time. Either with Duggars or with a gaggle of unmarried fundie girls (pattons, trace bates ex Chaney, etc) or with guys much younger. Elijah is 28 or 29, James is 21.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 4