Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Anna seems to be no prize but imagine for her to have been relatively independent in their scheme of things, with the golden child, to be relegated to dependent on her in laws and facing at least 10 years in this situation.  None of them it seems have anything but praying to get them through and well, we see how well that works.  I imagine those M children are being exposed to a lot of H***.  

• Sad 7
On 12/3/2022 at 10:12 AM, Scarlett45 said:

This is possible, the Howlers had way more freedom than their older siblings did at that age, and I could see Anna milling about the TTH lamenting Josh’s innocence as aggravating. But it could all be speculation. 

Interesting to think about.  The rumors of Anna moving to Texas and would JB allow that. Would JB allow Anna stay and so influence his home to the point everyone who can leave moves out?? Seems ridiculous.

Setting her up in Texas with a house and monthly cash would be better and have her under the David Waller umbrella of protection/authority.

I have found no records for any property Jason, James A, Elijah or Noah Robinson own. So most likely they are living in a Duggar llc owned place or something arranged with a like minded sweet friend, just like Jed and Jeer were at the bert and ernie house.

• Like 9

I always doubt,  “inside” info, and with the exception of a few instances that are actual documented public information, we never have, and never will really know. To me, the inside information thrown around is a bunch of crap.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

A mere woman daring to argue with a male instead of bobbing her head and "keeping sweet"? The Duggars' carefully constructed facade is crumbling at last.

This "blowup" apparently happened last Christmas. Anna was absent from Joy's gender reveal.

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Or just not on camera. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They did a pretty good job of planning the crowd. Anna (and her kids) would have had to hide pretty good to avoid the camera(s). Who knows? Maybe they hid in the master bath. 😜

Edited by Salacious Kitty
17 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yeah, she deactivated it several months ago. 

I always wonder if it was because of the (totally deserved) negativity, or if it was because as a woman, she couldn't be trusted with social media on her own without her headship around. (The irony of that would just be too much.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
25 minutes ago, estellasmum said:

I always wonder if it was because of the (totally deserved) negativity, or if it was because as a woman, she couldn't be trusted with social media on her own without her headship around. (The irony of that would just be too much.)

Her last post was the ominous "You don't know the entire story" or something like that. She never elaborated, and IIRC, she shut off comments, so no one could inquire about it, even if they wanted to.

• Love 4

My guess was always she got pissy about all of the negative attention and lack of sympathy for Josh and deleted it on her own. I personally don't think Josh controlled her social media usage, and she never posted anything that seemed like she wasn't touting the family line. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 12/4/2022 at 7:24 AM, lookeyloo said:

Anna seems to be no prize but imagine for her to have been relatively independent in their scheme of things, with the golden child, to be relegated to dependent on her in laws and facing at least 10 years in this situation.  None of them it seems have anything but praying to get them through and well, we see how well that works.  I imagine those M children are being exposed to a lot of H***.  

I think Anna stopped being independent after the Ashley Madison scandal was made public and Josh and to run home with this tail between his legs. I dont mean that JB cares what brand of toothpaste she purchases or anything like that, but Josh hasn't been a proper "headship" in a long while. 

Connecting this back to the Lonely J's, Anna is now the low person on the totem pole with her adult in-laws that live at the TTH, and I can see her resenting that. I can also see it making things awkward. Not that I think Jana, Jason, James or Jackson are cruel to her or wish her any ill will, but she isn't "queen bee" by any stretch of the imagination.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Anna stopped being independent after the Ashley Madison scandal was made public and Josh and to run home with this tail between his legs. I dont mean that JB cares what brand of toothpaste she purchases or anything like that, but Josh hasn't been a proper "headship" in a long while. 

Connecting this back to the Lonely J's, Anna is now the low person on the totem pole with her adult in-laws that live at the TTH, and I can see her resenting that. I can also see it making things awkward. Not that I think Jana, Jason, James or Jackson are cruel to her or wish her any ill will, but she isn't "queen bee" by any stretch of the imagination.

I though the FF and family returned to Arkansas after his “resignation” from FRC. When AM dropped they were back home.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SMama said:

I though the FF and family returned to Arkansas after his “resignation” from FRC. When AM dropped they were back home.

1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

This is correct. They were in the Siloam Springs house when the AM scandal hit.

You guys are right. Thank you. Why am I always putting Ashley Madison BEFORE the reveal of the molestations?? (Probably because the reveal was more shocking to me)

51 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

If James and Jason have moved out, even more apathy. Jana may still well be friends with her. Jackson? A total non-entity. 

I agree. 

• Like 3

This is only based on tabloid rumours, which I usually take with a grain of salt, but I wonder if Anna expected the siblings, especially the the lonely Js, to be fully committed to the Committee to Show Everyone They're Wrong about The Crumb Expert and the response has been a resounding "meh".

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, satrunrose said:

This is only based on tabloid rumours, which I usually take with a grain of salt, but I wonder if Anna expected the siblings, especially the the lonely Js, to be fully committed to the Committee to Show Everyone They're Wrong about The Crumb Expert and the response has been a resounding "meh".

I’m sure she did. The fact that they didn’t was a big shock to her. I don’t know if and when that shock would wear off. 

• Like 5

good lord that was mind numbingly boring. Jason, James and Noah flew to pick up a bus they had purchased and drive it home but the bus had a locked up engine. they had it towed back to arkansas. they rented a vehicle to visit cousins somewhere. james seemed unsure, then said ohio. They bought said bus to dismantle and use parts on a different bus that had a wrecked front end.  They plan to use the to bus  "do some trips with some of the married couples or Jason, James and a few friends might just tour around having fun"

that was pretty much it

Edited by crazy8s
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 8
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

*gotten, James. Another SOTDRT failure.

Well, "gotten" is not a form used in actual British English... it's an archaic form which somehow remained in the American vocabulary hundreds of years after it had been dropped in England. It's a bit odd, really, that despite it being maintained in words like "forgotten", many English people are really quite puzzled as to exactly how "gotten" is grammatical.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
5 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Well, "gotten" is not a form used in actual British English... it's an archaic form which somehow remained in the American vocabulary hundreds of years after it had been dropped in England. It's a bit odd, really, that despite it being maintained in words like "forgotten", many English people are really quite puzzled as to exactly how "gotten" is grammatical.

He is American.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

How does he even know about Girls Gone Wild to use that phrase?

These are also the same people who talk about "doing time" in regard to marriage and call their home "the big house." I think there's a good chance he's heard it and has no clue its original meaning. 

• Like 10
On 12/8/2022 at 7:36 PM, YupItsMe said:

How does he even know about Girls Gone Wild to use that phrase?

I assume the internet. Girls Gone Wild was kind of before his time (I’m 37 and it was kind of my time, an age when there were camera phones but not smart phones or Only Fans yet). 

On 12/8/2022 at 10:40 PM, Zella said:

These are also the same people who talk about "doing time" in regard to marriage and call their home "the big house." I think there's a good chance he's heard it and has no clue its original meaning. 

I think he probably knows. 

45 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I saw somewhere else she had a scheduled hearing on day last week, but have seen nothing as to outcome of any such hearing.

Her case disposition last year could have involved a "deferred prosecution*" for a period that might have been 12 months. During that time she would have to stay out of legal (criminal) trouble, and may have had other conditions like X hours of community service (although she might not have had that). If she met all conditions including no further legal trouble, then  any guilty plea she'd entered would be withdrawn and the case would be dismissed. IOW she'd have a clean record. 

If that were what happened, there could have been a court date set about now for a review hearing, and of course if the prosecutors claimed she'd violated any terms etc., there would be a hearing on that. However, if she met the conditions, it's possible the prosecutor's office would have notified the court that the conditions were satisfied, and the case might be dismissed without need for a hearing. Courts are busy, and I doubt they'd hold a hearing where not necessary. 

*"Deferred prosecution" is what that kind of disposition is called in my state. I'm not in Arkansas and don't know their terminology, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have that kind of disposition for minor cases where no one was injured and the defendant has a clean record. 

ETA: even if it weren't a "deferred prosecution," there may have been some conditions on the plea deal requiring her to stay out of trouble, etc., for a period of 12 months, and the hearing would have been to review that status and close the case if the conditions were met. IOW she might not have the whole case dismissed but it would still be closed and done.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 4
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1

I see Jed had video of Christmas at the big house and James did too.  It appears James is living in one of the buildings/warehouse. It has a bedroom and bathroom. Maybe Ben's old place when he moved to the Duggars to be near Jessa before they married. So he did move out of the house but still in JB property. Christmas was not well attended. Seems to be the same missing from the ugly sweater party.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, auntieminem said:

I see Jed had video of Christmas at the big house and James did too.  It appears James is living in one of the buildings/warehouse. It has a bedroom and bathroom. Maybe Ben's old place when he moved to the Duggars to be near Jessa before they married. So he did move out of the house but still in JB property. Christmas was not well attended. Seems to be the same missing from the ugly sweater party.  

I would not find it restful to sleep with weapons above my head.

Edited by jcbrown
punctuation matters
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

That shed-like building that he lives in is creepy. Who would put all of those weapons on the walls like that? I understand opinions vary about gun ownership but placing them on the wall like that is just weird. They should be stored safely in a properly locked gun cabinet IMO. Perhaps he moved out of the TTH boys dorm to make room for Anna's boys.

• Like 16

Since Jason was already "living" in the tree house, the boys dorm was down to James, Jackson, Tyler and any duggar adjacents, Elijah, Jackson Bates etc. Elijah possibly moved out and Jackson Bates is a courtin' . Perhaps James just didn't want to go back to sharing a room with children. But of course neither Jason or James attempted to move away from JB or the sisters, who most likely cook their meals and do their laundry.

• Like 7

I don't think I would take a chance on ice skating on any pond in the south even though it has been colder than normal.  The ice just doesn't get thick enough.

There were definitely fewer people there than in recent years.  It strikes me as usual how unpleasant the howlers are to each other making rude remarks and sticking toys in each others' faces.  And who was driving their truck like an idiot and almost ended up going down the hill into the pond?  Finally speaking of driving, he needed to be paying attention to the road rather than rambling about church and coffee.  Black ice is a real thing especially when it is 11 outside.

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I don't think I would take a chance on ice skating on any pond in the south even though it has been colder than normal.  The ice just doesn't get thick enough.

There were definitely fewer people there than in recent years.  It strikes me as usual how unpleasant the howlers are to each other making rude remarks and sticking toys in each others' faces.  And who was driving their truck like an idiot and almost ended up going down the hill into the pond?  Finally speaking of driving, he needed to be paying attention to the road rather than rambling about church and coffee.  Black ice is a real thing especially when it is 11 outside.

As I just posted in another thread, safety isn't on the radar of these people. They're idiots. I also want to know where Elijah found ice skates. It's not like that's a pastime in AR. 

• Like 5

Some retired guy built a $600,000 tree house (and tiny home) in Bentonville, AR. Its now for sale for about one million. Much nicer than Jason's(?). It has a bathroom, kitchen, etc. Oh and a beautiful pool.

I did think of the Duggars when I read the headline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
23 hours ago, auntieminem said:

I see Jed had video of Christmas at the big house and James did too

That was actually sad.  I did like that the little kids seemed to get actual toys for Christmas (not sure what I expected them to get!) but otherwise yeah, just sad.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

That was actually sad.  I did like that the little kids seemed to get actual toys for Christmas (not sure what I expected them to get!) but otherwise yeah, just sad.

Everyone seemed very subdued. Yes I knew the kids would get toys, but it didn’t seem like the adults were having any fun- no joy. As an adult I admit the holidays can be tiring (I do love them, but it’s a lot with other responsibilities), but that felt like “the quiet of December 27 when everyone is finishing off the left overs” than Christmas Day. 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Everyone seemed very subdued. Yes I knew the kids would get toys, but it didn’t seem like the adults were having any fun- no joy.

I think it was a miserable Christmas for the older Duggars and I think it was because of Josh. I don't mean to imply that they all miss him or worry about how he's doing in prison. Except for Anna and Michelle, I think they're secretly glad he's gone and they probably don't even keep up much of a pretense of caring about him. 

But thanks to Josh, there are no more TV cameras there to show off for and no more worshipful leghumpers to impress. They haven't even posted anything on their Facebook page since last May, undoubtedly due to lack of interest. 

Their audience is gone and what good is celebrating Christmas just for each other? The day must have been filled with wistful longing for the good old days and bitterness at the unfairness of it all.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

I think it was a miserable Christmas for the older Duggars and I think it was because of Josh. I don't mean to imply that they all miss him or worry about how he's doing in prison. Except for Anna and Michelle, I think they're secretly glad he's gone and they probably don't even keep up much of a pretense of caring about him. 

But thanks to Josh, there are no more TV cameras there to show off for and no more worshipful leghumpers to impress. They haven't even posted anything on their Facebook page since last May, undoubtedly due to lack of interest. 

Their audience is gone and what good is celebrating Christmas just for each other? The day must have been filled with wistful longing for the good old days and bitterness at the unfairness of it all.

You think so? I could see that about JB and Michelle, but I think a lot of the older kids are probably glad the cameras are gone. Of the older ones that were there, Jana, JD probably just wanted to celebrate together, but maybe they didn’t want to be on film. Or Jason isn’t that great a videographer and didn’t edit the good stuff in (I can admit his technique is good, but it’s a CHRISTMAS VIDEO, let’s see people be happy).

I could see Michelle having a hard time with Christmas, yes Josh was gone last Christmas, but now he’s been sentenced and it’s going to be a long ass time before she spends Christmas with her son again. I don’t think the kids want their Mom to be sad even if they are glad to see the back of Josh. 

Shallow bus- in a family that big I just can’t believe NO ONE can cook or bake or put together a decent spread. I came from a BIG extended family (but not many people in my generation), I remember the multigenerational holiday parties when I was a child. No not everyone was a great cook, but you knew who was good to bake the sweets, who could make the savory dishes, who would decorate, who could be trusted to keep the alcohol flowing, who would be good at entertaining the kids. 

I know families celebrate in different ways (and it’s being together that’s important) but that the food ALWAYS looks pathetic. 

• Like 13
9 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

Indeed. Everyone around here I know who wants to ice skate goes to the Jones Center in Springdale. 

• Like 6