Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Jason the garden gnome has been spotted several times with his arm around a young lady named Claire Langdon. Her name may be familiar, as she served, with her sister, as tutors for the Bates kids until graduating from Clown College last spring. She currently teaches second grade somewhere. 

• Useful 8
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jason the garden gnome has been spotted several times with his arm around a young lady named Claire Langdon. Her name may be familiar, as she served, with her sister, as tutors for the Bates kids until graduating from Clown College last spring. She currently teaches second grade somewhere. 

Looks like her mom is friends with Hilaria Spivey, there were pictures of them at Big Sandy. Claire is very pretty, hoping she’s not courting one of the Jed! boys.

• LOL 2
24 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Looks like her mom is friends with Hilaria Spivey, there were pictures of them at Big Sandy. Claire is very pretty, hoping she’s not courting one of the Jed! boys.

How is Hilaria handling the potential loss of Jason!?! 

• LOL 19
3 hours ago, Zella said:

How is Hilaria handling the potential loss of Jason!?! 

She'll probably adopt James or Jackson next. I have to problem with her interest in the younger Duggar boys. No one at the TTH ever paid attention to them and the Spivey's seem to have a real work ethic. Unfortunately, they practise the same hateful religion.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Johanna just turned 17.  Shouldn't she join this club?  Usually when they're old enough to drive, they're going to start courting soon, then married even more quickly.  

Except for Jana.

Jennifer's 15, she should be on deck.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Johanna just turned 17.  Shouldn't she join this club?  Usually when they're old enough to drive, they're going to start courting soon, then married even more quickly.  

Except for Jana.

They might marry soon after a quick engagement, courtship, but only Justin married at 18, Joy was 19, and most between 21-23.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Except for Jana.

But they are no longer appearing on TV, and I don't think they have public social media accounts. Johanna's still a year away from legal adulthood, and Jennifer's three years away.

Except for appearing in the TV show, I think the last time they did anything in the public eye was when Michelle had them record a music CD where I think they were backup singers for Miracle Baby Josie. Which I think was a few years ago. 

• Love 2
On 11/26/2022 at 8:24 AM, crazycatlady58 said:

I do not understand this.

“What? How dare you say my farts smell bad! I’m right here, and I don’t smell a thing.” Followed by, “Say again that my farts smell bad, and I WILL climb this ladder and… do something bad or say something bad about YOU!”

See? Makes perfect sense.

Edited by LilJen
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9

A few days ago James had a story on instagram about and epic video coming soon where crazy stuff would happen. Today there is a story saying the video will be delayed "due to technical difficulties" (noah robinson laughs at that and is told "shut up, noah")

It is Jason or Jackson, James, Noah Robinson and I think one of the Peters boys (Evan maybe) on a road trip now. to Kentucky, Ohio and somewhere. In the video they are in a vehicle pulling an empty flatbed trailer, so I am guessing they wrecked whatever vehicle they were going to do epic things with for a video. Instead they have visited skyline chili and visited some random aunt and uncle. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

A few days ago James had a story on instagram about and epic video coming soon where crazy stuff would happen. Today there is a story saying the video will be delayed "due to technical difficulties" (noah robinson laughs at that and is told "shut up, noah")

It is Jason or Jackson, James, Noah Robinson and I think one of the Peters boys (Evan maybe) on a road trip now. to Kentucky, Ohio and somewhere. In the video they are in a vehicle pulling an empty flatbed trailer, so I am guessing they wrecked whatever vehicle they were going to do epic things with for a video. Instead they have visited skyline chili and visited some random aunt and uncle. 

The Duggars have relatives in OH, so that makes sense. They're also going to TN. James has been there a lot recently.

• Useful 1

I don't think Jackson is with them but maybe, I need to look at the video again (with the sound off). The one is the guy who works for Jason and had lived at the big  house .  They do a short video at their aunt and uncles and there was a snippet of conversation where one of the dugs say that would be nice to have them in the area so maybe someone is moving close to either the dugs or to the aunt and uncle. Not sure what the video is supposed to be about, he teased about the family then said not. They were also going to Indiana, KY. They stopped at Skyline in Ohio probably Cincinnati. It is nice they have some contact with Michelle's family.  It is just odd. 

Edited by auntieminem
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Zoolander pose?

He wishes. I feel like he needs some kind of medication. 🤣

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The Duggars have relatives in OH, so that makes sense. They're also going to TN. James has been there a lot recently.

I guess he doesn’t actually “work.”

• LOL 2

the one guy is Noah Robinson for sure. The guy driving, I think is Evan Peters (cousin Emily's brother). They both have been shown working with Jason and James. Evan Peters also is in some of Hillaria's posts of the boy crew with Robbie Spivey and on has been on the annual ski trip to colorado etc

• Useful 1
41 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe @crazy8s can check, but word on the street is that Jason started a tree trimming business. I guess his flips aren't selling. 

He’s not too worried if he’s road tripping around the country during Christmas tree season.

53 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

WOACB is saying Jason and James have moved out of the Duggar home.

interesting.... Duggar live in elijah posted this week his truck was stolen from in front of his house. Maybe the bert and ernie beds and the set of bunks moved to a new location that is not the treehouse. Jase, James and Elijah's voter records come up as the TTH.

I saw another WOACB "insider report" that Jason was building new builds outside of his contractor license limitation. Which is true his license is for light remodeling and has a bid limit.

No idea about the tree trimming business, but Jason does have 6-7 llcs now. Latest formed not long ago called Brixton Contractors llc. in a recent photo he was wearing a Brixton hat rather than the usual Buildmaster construction. But Brixton is also a different/real company that sells the hat he was wearing so idk.

Jason does own 15 vacant lots in Bella Vista and some industrial type properties adjacent to JB's in Benton county. (he "bought them" from JB of course)

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

the one guy is Noah Robinson for sure. The guy driving, I think is Evan Peters (cousin Emily's brother). They both have been shown working with Jason and James. Evan Peters also is in some of Hillaria's posts of the boy crew with Robbie Spivey and on has been on the annual ski trip to colorado etc

Yes, I think that was Evan and maybe the aunt and uncle are his grandparents (Michelle's sister?). 

A woacb commenter also said James said the f word on a recent IG story. He also posted a ridiculous futile video of them behaving like feral idiots jumping around on the roof of moving construction vehicles. 

• Mind Blown 6
6 minutes ago, awaken said:

A woacb commenter also said James said the f word on a recent IG story. He also posted a ridiculous futile video of them behaving like feral idiots jumping around on the roof of moving construction vehicles. 

Well, the Darwin Awards are real. 

• LOL 12

Noah Robinson, who is traveling with Jason and James, posted pics from a plane with the comment " Road trippin with the homies!! It’s definitely never boring with this group!"

Mama Langdon comments "The Boys!!!!!!!! Be Safe" and Emma Langdon commented "And the best part of the trip is…visiting us!!"

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is possible, the Howlers had way more freedom than their older siblings did at that age, and I could see Anna milling about the TTH lamenting Josh’s innocence as aggravating. But it could all be speculation. 

I think it's possible. It seems like all of the kidults have put some space between themselves and the TTH over the past year. 

Jill has obviously put some space between herself and the house.

Jessa is among the heaviest kool-aide drinkers, but it doesn't appear that Ben is "teaching" there anymore.

Family members have been to CA to see Jinger, but she hasn't been to the TTH in a while.

There was a reported "blowup" between Anna and Austin.

Josiah and Lauren have disappeared from SM, and they may (or may not) be spending less time at the compound.

I don't think that Anna was ever very popular among Josh's siblings. She's obviously dealing with a lot right now, and she doesn't really have the emotional tools to do that. None of the Duggars has the emotional tools to help her (or to want to help her) since the only solution that they have for any problem is to "pray more."

It wouldn't surpise me if everyone in the vicinity of the TTH wants out. It also wouldn't surprise me at all if the rumors about Anna wanting to move to TX weren't true. On the other hand, any assets the Josh and Anna own are probably under JB's control now. In order for Anna to move to TX, JB would have to agree to part with some significant cash. I think he's far more likely to sign off on all of his (male) children leaving the TTH than he is on selling property so Anna can leave.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think it's possible. It seems like all of the kidults have put some space between themselves and the TTH over the past year. 

Jill has obviously put some space between herself and the house.

Jessa is among the heaviest kool-aide drinkers, but it doesn't appear that Ben is "teaching" there anymore.

Family members have been to CA to see Jinger, but she hasn't been to the TTH in a while.

Josiah and Lauren have disappeared from SM, and they may (or may not) be spending less time at the compound.

I don't think that Anna was ever very popular among Josh's siblings. She's obviously dealing with a lot right now, and she doesn't really have the emotional tools to do that. None of the Duggars has the emotional tools to help her (or to want to help her) since the only solution that they have for any problem is to "pray more."

It wouldn't surpise me if everyone in the vicinity of the TTH wants out. It also wouldn't surprise me at all if the rumors about Anna wanting to move to TX weren't true. On the other hand, any assets the Josh and Anna own are probably under JB's control now. In order for Anna to move to TX, JB would have to agree to part with some significant cash. I think he's far more likely to sign off on all of his (male) children leaving the TTH than he is on selling property so Anna can leave.

Your perspective makes a lot of sense. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

We know Elijah moved out because of the stolen truck. Could Jason and James moved the Bert and Ernie beds into a bedroom at his place? 

Entirely possible. But the only word we have is from WOACB, so I am reserving judgment.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

A mere woman daring to argue with a male instead of bobbing her head and "keeping sweet"? The Duggars' carefully constructed facade is crumbling at last.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1