Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Speaking of Laura, was she in one of Jessa’s recent Fern birthday posts at the Marketplace restaurant? It was a quick shot of the family sitting around the table. Don’t recall seeing Jana, but she could have been off camera. 

I noticed Laura too.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, beckie said:

Wasn't there some rumor years ago, that Jana had actually experienced some freedom? She lived on her own, allegedly had a special guy friend and even *gasp* had a alcoholic drink from time to time? Then she was ordered back and has been there since.

Like I said it's a rumor, but if it might have happened, Jana is probably craving her freedom even if it's just moving out with Laura.

But who knows for sure.

I remember hearing the same story about JD before he met Abbie. I doubt either are true.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I remember hearing the same story about JD before he met Abbie. I doubt either are true.

JD actually confirmed on the show that he was still living at home near the time he met Abbie. He owned a house (not sure if he still does) that he rented out. It seems odd that they're still living in the mobile home if he owns property. But I suppose that the place is rent free, so they'll stay put for now. 

23 minutes ago, SMama said:

If Joe is selling all those houses, why is his family of possibly five still stuck in that two bedroom cabin?

Because all the profits go to JB who doles it out as he sees fit?

Edited by scriggle
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, scriggle said:

Because all the profits go to JB who doles it out as he sees fit?

So if there was a fallout with Pa Caldwell it’s pretty vile of JB to punish Joe and family for Joe helping the Caldwells. Then again JB didn’t protect his daughters from sexual abuse by the FF, and God knows what else. I hope karma comes for him. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I really thought it only had two bedrooms from what they showed on Counting On. It would be nice if Joseph received all the compensation if he’s doing the work. JB is a sick bastard who enjoys keeping adults under his thumb. 

• Sad 3
  • Love 3
On 9/7/2022 at 4:46 PM, auntieminem said:

Jason posted a story about his company's new build. Listed with Joe?  

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jaseduggar/2922341552057296482/

Here is the listing, it does not have the finished photos yet.  I assume it is ok to link here since he linked it on his instagram. If not remove or tell me to remove. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/25-Taransay-Cir-Bella-Vista-AR-72715/2062547175_zpid/

Why does the listing say 2 bedroom with a bonus room when the floor plan clearly shows 3 bedrooms?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I was thinking perhaps the third room does not have a closet.  Around here, a "bedroom" must have a window and a closet.

Jilldo and DBD should take note.  I don't know for certain, but a window and a closet are considered necessary for a bedroom, in most places, anyway.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I haven't looked at it, so I don't know, but I'm assuming the third room has a closet and a window? It may not be legally a bedroom if it doesn't have certain things.

It has both. There are three upstairs bedrooms, the master and 2 indentical bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom. It must be a Duggar thang.

• Like 1

Please do not post address of Duggar properties. Screenshots or references to Instagram is fine, but we do not want addresses in the thread. If an Instagram post contains the address, treat it like any other realty post (Zillow, Redfin etc) and do not post with a visible address. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/8/2022 at 9:43 PM, Nysha said:

Why does the listing say 2 bedroom with a bonus room when the floor plan clearly shows 3 bedrooms?

It could be a southern thing. My SIL lived in NC for a few years and her house had a bonus room upstairs. It was the size of a regular bedroom and adjoined to a bathroom. They used it as a playroom for their kids, but it could have easily been another bedroom or guest room if necessary. The only difference was that it was a room right off a set of stairs to their kitchen and didn’t have a door there when the house was built (there was a door leading to the upstairs hallway making it look like another bedroom from the upstairs hallway). 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Is this Jana?

So it would appear. Where are the pictures (screenshots?) from? Did she deploy after Trace's wedding, or was she not there after all? (She appeared to be sitting with her younger sisters, but you could only really see her from the back.)

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

So it would appear. Where are the pictures (screenshots?) from? Did she deploy after Trace's wedding, or was she not there after all? (She appeared to be sitting with her younger sisters, but you could only really see her from the back.)

The snip-its are from the MedicCorp IG.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Tasya said:

Call me crazy, but IMO Jana has the best life of all the Duggar adult daughters. She probably wouldn't trade places with any of her sisters. 

I agree. I’d rather be Jana than any other adult sister. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
On 10/9/2022 at 10:44 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. I’d rather be Jana than any other adult sister. 

I think we all would, but we're not Jana. She's been programmed her whole life to believe that her sole purpose is to become a help-meet and mother. I was raised in a progressive household, and received a good education, and always believed that I could be whatever I wanted to be, but I've always felt a huge amount of pressure from society at-large to tie my self-worth to being married and having a family.

I don't know why Jana hasn't found a husband among the fundie creeps of her aquantence, but I bet that it weighs heavily on her.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I was recommended a video on YT that says Jana has moved into her own home. 
Any truth to the rumor?

I think that was WOACB making assumptions out of thin air.

I watched. It was Tuff Topic posted yesterday. She was updating on a previous video and says she has an inside “source” and pictures of the house that she will share with her patrons (of course) but that she doesn’t like to sleuth people so she hasn’t tried to find an address or any records of the purchase.

5 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

but that she doesn’t like to sleuth people so she hasn’t tried to find an address or any records of the purchase.

In other words, no verification available. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Jana is still registered to vote at the TTH, so either she hasn't moved anywhere or would be voting illegally in a few weeks.

Interestingly Jeremiah's voter reg. has moved from the bert and ernie house he was sharing with Logan Smith back to the TTH since he got married.

side note on that.  Logan Smith is one of Hilaria's boy pets and is courting one of the Haight sisters. The Haight girls have often been seen with James and Jason.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4