Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will not say I missed the Shah's but like a train wreck, I had to watch...MJ and Tommy live like pigs and honestly I cannot see MJ bringing a baby in to that hovel of a condo, it looks like a crack house, (not talking about the work that needs to be done, it's the old food, trash and unpacked boxes that was disturbing) CPS would come in and take that kid away, this is the one time I will say the Mama MJ was right in speaking up about her place, it's gross.

MJ still has no idea how to dress herself, that beige outfit was awful, her back fat was seeping out of the straps, beyond unflattering.  Please note I am not body shaming anyone but let's see a show of hands of who thought she looked her best? 

Asa, everything is all hearts and unicorns, happy pregnant hormones are wonderful.  The reality is her baby daddy is the invisible man on TV so this may be the end of reality TV for her if he does not want to be on camera.  I doubt the birth will be filmed since he will be there. Do we think we will ever see him?

I doubt we will ever even see the baby, let alone Jermaine on the show. Asa has made a big deal on social media about how she was not going to release photos of the child. Maybe now that the show is back on she will let one or two "slip out" for ratings. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

One of the reasons Asa gave was that gorillas and elephants are vegetarians, eat a raw diet and are healthy and strong.

Apes have been known to engage in cannibalism. 

I was thinking "and dogs smell each other's butts as an introduction; so?" It just sounded like the equivalent of proving 1+1=2 by saying "You see, 5+1-4=2, therefore 1+1=2."

• Love 3

Besides Destiny, I also noticed that GiGi's friend Tara (they worked out together) is Tara Radcliffe from Bravo's Newlyweds  The First Year. Do all the Persians in LA really know each other? It's an annoying coincidence that they're all fame whores.

Bravo, you're not fooling us. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

I doubt we will ever even see the baby, let alone Jermaine on the show. Asa has made a big deal on social media about how she was not going to release photos of the child. Maybe now that the show is back on she will let one or two "slip out" for ratings. 

Really? That just blasts my ears. So we have to go through her pregnancy hormones, Drs appointments, chatter about it all and then have no payoff as in seeing the baby? That's bait and switch. If you are going to use your pregnancy as your storyline than we deserve to see the results. Now I'm mad..Move over Golnessa...I'm needing to scream. Ohm

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Maybe Asa will post photos of the baby with a blanket over the baby's head/face - much like Michael Jackson's son, Blanket (now known as "Bigi", after he legally changed his name).    ;-)  

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

MJ is such a sad mess. I really hope she gets her life together eventually. Although she really needs to lay off Asa already; her jealousy and pettiness concerning Asa's lifestyle and relationship is ridiculous and not a good look.

That hideously tight jumpsuit was also not a good look on her, but that's nothing new with MJ---girlfriend always looks like she shares Miss Piggy's stylist.

Although I occasionally don't like MJ's clothing being so tight on her, I think she is gorgeous...all of her. But I also think Asa has a beautiful body and face. I can see how MJ is messed up emotionally considering she has a  beast for a mother.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

One of the reasons Asa gave was that gorillas and elephants are vegetarians, eat a raw diet and are healthy and strong.

Apes have been known to engage in cannibalism. 

Okaaayyyy... she is a nut of the highest order.

Ha - that is true!  We shouldn't use them as dietary goals.

2 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

Ah, ok, Jermaine Jr's mother is a Gordy.  Ok, makes sense.

Oh, so this poor kid will be related to the LMFAO "singers"... god bless him.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Okaaayyyy... she is a nut of the highest order.

Ha - that is true!  We shouldn't use them as dietary goals.

Oh, so this poor kid will be related to the LMFAO "singers"... god bless him.

I wouldn't expect anything less coming out of her mouth. Remember she is the self titled "Intergalactic Persian Pop Priestess" 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I wouldn't expect anything less coming out of her mouth. Remember she is the self titled "Intergalactic Persian Pop Priestess" 

Oh I did forget that. Good reminder! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Adultosaurus said:

That's not Jermain Jackson Jr and Soltan. It's Chris Ivery and his new baby Eli, mom is Ellen Pompeo. If you click on it, it's the first in a series of celebrity birth announcements. The photo entry into the montage is  placed in the article to make you think it's Jermain and Soltan.

There are no posted pictures of Soltan. Asa said on her Instagram when she started reposting after his birth that she would never post any photos of him. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

This is one child I don't care if I ever see.  Still is makes me angry when people make a salary from these shows and use them to promote businesses and then don't want the kid involved.  Maybe she can start a business featuring children's masks like Michael Jackson used on his children.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Really? That just blasts my ears. So we have to go through her pregnancy hormones, Drs appointments, chatter about it all and then have no payoff as in seeing the baby? That's bait and switch. If you are going to use your pregnancy as your storyline than we deserve to see the results. Now I'm mad..Move over Golnessa...I'm needing to scream. Ohm

We will have to disagree on that. I don't see it as bait and switch. She chose to show her pregnancy, it is now her right to keep this current part of her life, her son, separate from the show. Whether the Bravo powers that be agree with her may be another story and they cut her or she "decides" to leave the show. While I wouldn't mind seeing the little guy, I don't feel slighted nor feel that I have a right. I'm a viewer that watches a show where she shares 2-3 months of her life every year for the last 6 years. Jermain said no to being filmed, he and Asa have chosen that for her infant son and Bravo accepted their terms. 

I think the best thing Simon Barney from OC Housewives ever did was not allow his kids to be on TV.  Granted he did it, I think, as an FU to Tamra but in doing so it allowed the kids to have a bit of privacy. Every housewife has more than likely exerted some pressure as to what is allowed to be aired in regards to their children. This time in her baby's life is precious to Asa. She want's to keep it private I'm ok with that.  Meghan King and Jim from RHoOC chose to show their baby girl this season. I'm ok with that too. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

We will have to disagree on that. I don't see it as bait and switch. She chose to show her pregnancy, it is now her right to keep this current part of her life, her son, separate from the show. Whether the Bravo powers that be agree with her may be another story and they cut her or she "decides" to leave the show. While I wouldn't mind seeing the little guy, I don't feel slighted nor feel that I have a right. I'm a viewer that watches a show where she shares 2-3 months of her life every year for the last 6 years. Jermain said no to being filmed, he and Asa have chosen that for her infant son and Bravo accepted their terms. 

I think the best thing Simon Barney from OC Housewives ever did was not allow his kids to be on TV.  Granted he did it, I think, as an FU to Tamra but in doing so it allowed the kids to have a bit of privacy. Every housewife has more than likely exerted some pressure as to what is allowed to be aired in regards to their children. This time in her baby's life is precious to Asa. She want's to keep it private I'm ok with that.  Meghan King and Jim from RHoOC chose to show their baby girl this season. I'm ok with that too. 

Ok. You have made valid points and I may have just be expressing my disappointment at not being able to see the little one. It could be that my interest is piqued for the exact same reason. You are correct in that I have no 'right' into invading their privacy or comfortability with what they wish or do not wish to share. It just blows that every time I will see Asa now I'll be wondering...  I still wish the best for them and their little family. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ok. You have made valid points and I may have just be expressing my disappointment at not being able to see the little one. It could be that my interest is piqued for the exact same reason. You are correct in that I have no 'right' into invading their privacy or comfortability with what they wish or do not wish to share. It just blows that every time I will see Asa now I'll be wondering...  I still wish the best for them and their little family. 

Oh, I wouldn't mind seeing him too.  Apparently we aren't invited to a broadcast of the sip and see but at least we didn't have to send a shower gift. While seeing her gushing over being preggers is normal and expected I will be screaming at the TV over the wackaloon statements she will undoubtedly make about pregnancy.

I bet Mike sent her a baby sized version of this.

TG_SHOP_DoodoolTallah-min_grande.jpg?v=1

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

Does anyone think for one nanosecond that if Asa had gone through fertility treatments  with her that MJ wouldn't have been just as upset and jealous if Asa was successful and  MJ wasn't?  Or if Asa got the boy/girl MJ wanted?

Any thing good for any of the other women on this show upsets MJ and causes a drunken scene (Reza headed this one off ). Asa will be a much better parent.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

This is one child I don't care if I ever see.  Still is makes me angry when people make a salary from these shows and use them to promote businesses and then don't want the kid involved.  Maybe she can start a business featuring children's masks like Michael Jackson used on his children.  

Why does this make you angry?  The child didn't ask to be on reality TV.  Also TV shows are all selling something, why shouldn't reality stars make money from the shows?  Bravo probably makes a pretty penny off this show, so all' fair IMO.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Why does this make you angry?  The child didn't ask to be on reality TV.  Also TV shows are all selling something, why shouldn't reality stars make money from the shows?  Bravo probably makes a pretty penny off this show, so all' fair IMO.

I understand and you are saying.  I think my problem is that they act as though they are too good for this now.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Too bad you didn't see what she was wearing (or almost wearing) on Watch What Happens.  She is the biggest attention whore.  Wouldn't even let Mike speak on the show last nght - she kept interrupting him to get her point across.  Every. Single. Time.

12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She was so obnoxious! Andy was really getting annoyed with both her and Mike.  It was uncomfortable to watch. And that dress was rediculous. Completely see-through except the boobs, which were hanging out as usual anyway. When Andy asked her to get up and model it, I almost died.  Her entire ass was hanging out and her stomach. Unbelievable. 

Maybe I can get it from On Demand and keep it on the DVR as an appetite suppressant.   

I don't think it's a matter of seeing themselves as too good, I just think that you make choices about your life as an adult, you know how to behave (in theory, obviously), so you are responsible for what you do on camera.  You grasp that it's out there forever.  Little kids don't, so they don't know that maybe they won't want their potty training on tv, or the thing they misspeak is really not an appropriate thing and will be quite embarrassing if it was put on blast.  They aren't making the choice to put their lives out, their parents did, and I'm not sure it's a fair thing for someone else to decide for you.  Also, there are some celebrities out there who pretty much raise their kids out of the spotlight, no one really gets mad that they don't get updates on what Tom Hanks's kids are doing or Ron Howard's, etc.  The ones that wanted to act got to decide that as adults, but otherwise, they were pretty invisible.

• Love 3

Not all LA Persians know each other.  Or want to know each other, if it comes to that, but one does tend to get asked that question.

I watch this show for the parents (except Vida, who's an embarrassment to any nationality), because they remind me of my father's family, in the best possible way.  

• Love 2

I didn't mind Tommy going off on Vida. Vida disrespected them in their home, criticising them and relentlessly ragging on her daughter, his partner.

I like Tommy in all his uncouth glory so much more than Vida and Vida 2.0 (MJ). He's too good for MJ.

• Love 13
(edited)
9 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I understand and you are saying.  I think my problem is that they act as though they are too good for this now.

True, but I think in the case of Asa, it's probably Jermaine who doesn't want to be on the show and she can't force him so, there you have it.  And if he doesn't want their child to be on TV, that's his right too.  

A while back, I remember reading articles about if it was good for parents to put their kids on Facebook and other social media.  I have relatives who put their children's pictures on Facebook when they were infants but stopped a few months later.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Giselle said:

I didn't mind Tommy going off on Vida. Vida disrespected them in their home, criticising them and relentlessly ragging on her daughter, his partner.

I like Tommy in all his uncouth glory so much more than Vida and Vida 2.0 (MJ). He's too good for MJ.

I totally agreee.  She's nothing more than a running commentary of complaints.  That house could have been hospital clean and she would have found something to snipe about.   Tommy knew MJ wouldn't speak up so he did.  And basically it was to tell the nasty old bat that MJ was going through an emotional hell over her dad.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

True, but I think in the case of Asa, it's probably Jermaine who doesn't want to be on the show and she can't force him so, there you have it.  And if he doesn't want their child to be on TV, that's his right too.  

A while back, I remember reading articles about if it was good for parents to put their kids on Facebook and other social media.  I have relatives who put their children's pictures on Facebook when they were infants but stopped a few months later.  

Well you may have won me over with your point here.  I don't like it when my daughter, nieces, etc., paste pictures of their kids all over the universe.  I don't think it safe.  

• Love 1

MJ talking to Reza "I'm going to get pregnant within a month" (well maybe paraphrasing). I think she wants the baby immediately but there are no guarantees for any method of conception. Is she going to undergo IVF? The old fashioned way? Did she freeze eggs (that's no automatic pregnancy as sometimes they don't take or the process has to be done a few times before it happens)? This concerns me because I don't want to see her setting herself up for failure. She may be begin the process in one month, but to state that she will be pregnant in one month is unrealistic. I wish her the best. It's evident she has baby envy. 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:16 AM, Mindthinkr said:

This times a hundred! 

Wait, is People's Couch never coming back?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I wanted to kick Asa in the butt for her STUPID anti-vax comments. Goddamn, antivaxxers make my blood boil Vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE, global climate change is real & human-caused!!! #sciencebitch

I don't care if MJ owns the whole building of condos, living in the same bldg. as HER awful mother is a YUGE mistake.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, DrSparkles said:

Wait, is People's Couch never coming back?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I wanted to kick Asa in the butt for her STUPID anti-vax comments. Goddamn, antivaxxers make my blood boil Vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE, global climate change is real & human-caused!!! #sciencebitch

I don't care if MJ owns the whole building of condos, living in the same bldg. as HER awful mother is a YUGE mistake.

I actually have a grandchild who is allergic to vaccines. As in he ended up hospitalized with Bell's palsy. Gratefully he made a recovery in 10 days but such a reaction does warrant close decision making when it comes to getting them. Some are harder than others on a child as well. He did ok getting a fourth of a dose of one kind , and had to get 3 more subsequent injections to get him up to levels but others the Drs are just too wary to give him some due to that strong first reaction. 

I think Asa was more upset about putting the toxins in her system. That they might break the placental barriers and harm her unborn son. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, smores said:

I don't think it's a matter of seeing themselves as too good, I just think that you make choices about your life as an adult, you know how to behave (in theory, obviously), so you are responsible for what you do on camera.  You grasp that it's out there forever.  Little kids don't, so they don't know that maybe they won't want their potty training on tv, or the thing they misspeak is really not an appropriate thing and will be quite embarrassing if it was put on blast.  They aren't making the choice to put their lives out, their parents did, and I'm not sure it's a fair thing for someone else to decide for you.  Also, there are some celebrities out there who pretty much raise their kids out of the spotlight, no one really gets mad that they don't get updates on what Tom Hanks's kids are doing or Ron Howard's, etc.  The ones that wanted to act got to decide that as adults, but otherwise, they were pretty invisible.

I wasn't saying that the child or the father should be on the show.  I just found it irritating that they didn't even want a single photo out there.  As far as the other bona fide celebrities you mentioned, I can only say that they were not on reality tv shows and over the years we did see photos of the kids from time to time.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I actually have a grandchild who is allergic to vaccines. As in he ended up hospitalized with Bell's palsy. Gratefully he made a recovery in 10 days but such a reaction does warrant close decision making when it comes to getting them. Some are harder than others on a child as well. He did ok getting a fourth of a dose of one kind , and had to get 3 more subsequent injections to get him up to levels but others the Drs are just too wary to give him some due to that strong first reaction. 

I think Asa was more upset about putting the toxins in her system. That they might break the placental barriers and harm her unborn son. 

I'm sorry about your grandson! But I think you're giving Asa too much credit. :)

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

You want the baby to have antibodies to those vaccines, that's why you get them in the third trimester.  They help protect the child before it's old enough to get vaccinated for things like flu and whooping cough.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

You want the baby to have antibodies to those vaccines, that's why you get them in the third trimester.  They help protect the child before it's old enough to get vaccinated for things like flu and whooping cough.

I understand that. I'm dubious as to whether Asa does or not. They are also purified dormant toxins. Like the botulism that woman inject into their faces. 

• Love 1

I have no kids but I'm one of those that believes that kids should eat dirt, have dogs lick their face, pet the cat and put their fingers in their mouth and get vaccinated. It worked for my parents and me, my brother and my cousins. I do understand that some have violent allergies to some things and should be highly cautious but I think there are some who need to be tested and the parents shouldn't just assume, like my brother has done with my niece. She got sick once from macadamia nuts and my brother is certain she's allergic to them but he never has had her tested.  When something beneficial is disregarded due to beliefs, bad science and or lies It makes me boil. Which gets me to thinking....

I wonder what the Jenny McCarthy Death Count is today?

• Love 6
On 7/18/2017 at 1:52 PM, Eater of Worlds said:

Exactly.  Asa made me want to shake some sense into her.  She is glowing, though.

Tommy laying down the law with Vida was a thing of beauty.  He will not put up with continuing the cycle should he and MJ breed.  And I feel for MJ with her dad, I got why she started pounding drinks.  And good on Reza (for once), for recognizing it was time for MJ to make her exit.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I have no kids but I'm one of those that believes that kids should eat dirt, have dogs lick their face, pet the cat and put their fingers in their mouth and get vaccinated. It worked for my parents and me, my brother and my cousins. I do understand that some have violent allergies to some things and should be highly cautious but I think there are some who need to be tested and the parents shouldn't just assume, like my brother has done with my niece. She got sick once from macadamia nuts and my brother is certain she's allergic to them but he never has had her tested.  When something beneficial is disregarded due to beliefs, bad science and or lies It makes me boil. Which gets me to thinking....

I wonder what the Jenny McCarthy Death Count is today?

I strongly agree with you that exposure to dirt, dust, animals and the great outdoors is what gives us basic immunity. It's those kids raised on antibacterial soaps, sanitizer and clean clean clothes who develop the bigger problems later in life. Heck. I was raised in a horse barn. Unwashed carrots never hurt me (or the sh#t, hay, straw....). All my friends have these huge seasonal allergies. I'm blessed my body doesn't react (or my daughters who also spent a copious amount of time in barns). I attribute this to being outdoors in all kinds of weather and exposure to natures elements. 

It took me a sec to figure out your last sentence. Does anyone even keep track? For real? 

• Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I strongly agree with you that exposure to dirt, dust, animals and the great outdoors is what gives us basic immunity. It's those kids raised on antibacterial soaps, sanitizer and clean clean clothes who develop the bigger problems later in life. Heck. I was raised in a horse barn. Unwashed carrots never hurt me (or the sh#t, hay, straw....). All my friends have these huge seasonal allergies. I'm blessed my body doesn't react (or my daughters who also spent a copious amount of time in barns). I attribute this to being outdoors in all kinds of weather and exposure to natures elements. 

It took me a sec to figure out your last sentence. Does anyone even keep track? For real? 

They used to.

http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/

6.03.2007 to 7.18.2015

152,763 : number of preventable illnesses

9,028 : number of preventable deaths

0 :  number of Autism diagnoses scientifically linked to Vaccines

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/one-map-sums-damage-caused-anti-vaccination-movement/

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6

Reza and Adam throw an anniversary celebration, during which Shervin announces he is in an exclusive relationship with Annalise; Shervin hosts a party and invites Reza and GG; GG apologizes to Adam while avoiding Reza; MJ and Reza visit her father.

On 7/17/2017 at 10:03 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I will not say I missed the Shah's but like a train wreck, I had to watch...MJ and Tommy live like pigs and honestly I cannot see MJ bringing a baby in to that hovel of a condo, it looks like a crack house, (not talking about the work that needs to be done, it's the old food, trash and unpacked boxes that was disturbing) CPS would come in and take that kid away, this is the one time I will say the Mama MJ was right in speaking up about her place, it's gross.

MJ still has no idea how to dress herself, that beige outfit was awful, her back fat was seeping out of the straps, beyond unflattering.  Please note I am not body shaming anyone but let's see a show of hands of who thought she looked her best? 

Asa, everything is all hearts and unicorns, happy pregnant hormones are wonderful.  The reality is her baby daddy is the invisible man on TV so this may be the end of reality TV for her if he does not want to be on camera.  I doubt the birth will be filmed since he will be there. Do we think we will ever see him?

You're assigning higher standards to CPS than they have lol.  Empty take out containers and balled up laundry in the corner doesn't quite rise to uninhabitability but I get what you're saying.  I have to catch it on rewatch because it just looked like ordinary moving day-I-don't-know-which-box-our-dishes-are-in disorganization.   Although, given the stuff MJ will spend money on I sincerely don't understand why she didn't hire somebody to help them knock that out in an afternoon.   

In all things, she's a gottam glutton for punishment.   Even if I liked my mother, there are no properties existing in physics that would cause me to live in the same building she does.   The way she dresses is also a form of self infliction.   I mean it's not a terribly original idea, it's the plot of Pretty Woman.  She dresses like she's trash because she thinks she's trash.   She's legitimately beautiful, I hope Tommy can break through one day because 45 is too fucken old to look like you still out here in these streets.

On 7/17/2017 at 1:38 AM, voiceover said:

Now I'll have to rewatch and pay closer attention to Destiny! Like most of you, I knew her but I didn't know why I knew her.

*sobs a moment for The People's Couch*

Saw WWHL before the ep, and I am going to reluctantly throw in with Mike on this: Asa spent so much time needling him to tell the truth, live in the truth, blahblahtruthcakes...

But she withheld a pretty big truth from them!   

And while I've known plenty of women who waited to reveal pregnancies until the 2nd trimester, I think Asa blew it with the *way* she did the reveal.  Why couldn't she break it to MJ & Mike the way she did with Reza-- a little one-on-one time (esp since she knew MJ was planning to get pregnant too).

Ugh.  The stuff with MJ's dad is going to be horribly sad.  I'm not a fan, but I've been where she's headed with my own dear babajoon. It will be hideous.

I giggled out loud at blahblahtruthcakes.   #stealing

what does Doodool Tallah mean?

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Confession: I have no original thought.

I appreciate your theory about MJ's clothes; never thought of that.  And while I ground my teeth over Vida's location, I wonder if MJ decided to be close to her mother because of her father's illness.

Persian women: we are all nuts in our own way.

p.s. You have a new avatar!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, voiceover said:

Confession: I have no original thought.

I appreciate your theory about MJ's clothes; never thought of that.  And while I ground my teeth over Vida's location, I wonder if MJ decided to be close to her mother because of her father's illness.

Persian women: we are all nuts in our own way.

p.s. You have a new avatar!!

Lol!  

On WWHL she said she owned 4 condo in the building.  If we assume 2 of them are the one they live in and Vida's and she flipped or subbed the other two, why pay a mortgage, I get it. 

yup my two favorite "hair installations"  Bey and Viv.  :D

• Love 3
On 7/20/2017 at 11:01 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

You're assigning higher standards to CPS than they have lol.  Empty take out containers and balled up laundry in the corner doesn't quite rise to uninhabitability but I get what you're saying.  I have to catch it on rewatch because it just looked like ordinary moving day-I-don't-know-which-box-our-dishes-are-in disorganization.   Although, given the stuff MJ will spend money on I sincerely don't understand why she didn't hire somebody to help them knock that out in an afternoon.   

In all things, she's a gottam glutton for punishment.   Even if I liked my mother, there are no properties existing in physics that would cause me to live in the same building she does.   The way she dresses is also a form of self infliction.   I mean it's not a terribly original idea, it's the plot of Pretty Woman.  She dresses like she's trash because she thinks she's trash.   She's legitimately beautiful, I hope Tommy can break through one day because 45 is too fucken old to look like you still out here in these streets.

what does Doodool Tallah mean?

Golden Penis. 

They once explained it it's a term of endearment for baby boys. IIRC I  think Mike's mom still used it with him before Jessica and they ribbed him for it.

• Love 1

MJ is so jealous of Asa. I don't understand why Mike thinks the way Asa is living her life is so wrong. He's no paragon of virtue. He and MJ need to mind there own business. Asa has the most stable relationship. Also it seems to me that Persians celebrate the same way everyone else does. I don't think any of them are leading a Persian lifestyle. They are all Americans through and through.

• Love 11

Mercedes, Mike And Reza are all shit stirrers through and through. None of them are in any way able to throw stones. They should all mind there own business

• Love 5

MJ is such a slovenly person.

Not only is her condo lazy dirty but she was going to stir Reza's drink with her curling iron and then switched to a dirty straw from an old drink on top of her table. 

I would never eat anything from or at her home, so disrespectful.

• Love 14