Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

MJ and Tommy butt heads with a neighbor; Asa reveals her ``miracle'' pregnancy to Reza; former ``train wreck'' GG practices Zen; Mike hosts a housewarming party; Asa's announcement forces MJ and Reza to face a crossroads in their own lives.

Is it a miracle because they have never met the father? J/k I imagine that most people have met him much like Cameron's husband on Southern Charm though on that show we sometimes do hear his voice.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

So I think Destiny the party planner is Destiny from The People's Couch, yes? I thought she looked familiar.

Thank you!  That was driving me crazy.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

So I think Destiny the party planner is Destiny from The People's Couch, yes? I thought she looked familiar.

THATS RIGHT! It was pissing me off that I knew who she was, but didn't know from where!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Yes! Thank you! It was bugging me that I recognized her from somewhere.

• Love 4
(edited)

On the one hand, I like how confident MJ is when it comes to her body and how she carries herself (honestly I wish I could be like that) but on the other hand, why would you wear something that you know is going to show your tits if you move your arms up? How is that comfortable? 

Edited by Box305
removed unneeded word
  • Love 13

MJ is such a sad mess. I really hope she gets her life together eventually. Although she really needs to lay off Asa already; her jealousy and pettiness concerning Asa's lifestyle and relationship is ridiculous and not a good look.

That hideously tight jumpsuit was also not a good look on her, but that's nothing new with MJ---girlfriend always looks like she shares Miss Piggy's stylist.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

MJ is the WORST. 

Yes but she had reasons to be upset about Asa's pregnancy, at least according to her and Mike on WWHL tonight. MJ complained that Asa doesn't show her real life on the show last season (at the reunion) and that is a part of why she is still upset now. Apparently, MJ had some of her eggs frozen and Asa asked a lot of questions about the process, then went and got IVF using the same Dr. MJ went to without telling anyone she/Jermaine were trying to get pregnant. Mike went so far as to say that Asa presented the pregnancy as a surprise to her/Jermaine, not that they used a fertility Dr. to get pregnant. Their complaint was that Asa presents herself 1 way on camera but lives totally different when the cameras are gone. LOL Oh, and not that I am agreeing with MJ/Mike but I can believe that Asa is different, very different, away from the cameras. IMO, Asa is as messy as the rest of them in real life. LOL

41 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

MJ is such a sad mess. I really hope she gets her life together eventually. Although she really needs to lay off Asa already; her jealousy and pettiness concerning Asa's lifestyle and relationship is ridiculous and not a good look.

That hideously tight jumpsuit was also not a good look on her, but that's nothing new with MJ---girlfriend always looks like she shares Miss Piggy's stylist.

See post above.

• Love 15

I missed the Shahs.  Good episode. I have to admit none of them (with the exception of Reza) seemed all that happy that Asa was pregnant. It's quite funny because as much as this group drinks, smokes, and parties - they are all quite culturally conservative and it is taboo to have a baby without being married first. That is quite interesting to me. If I were Asa, I wouldn't let MJ near my baby bump.

I didn't catch WHL- But I think Mike and MJ are bing unfair. Asa shouldn't have disclose her IVF treatment on television if she doesn't want to. I get it, they are payed to share their lives but surely even they have the right to share what they want. Also, ask is 40 years old, perhaps she was having trouble - that is a very personal thing for a woman to share. And props to MJ for being open - but not everyone has to be like that.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

I missed the Shahs.  Good episode. I have to admit none of them (with the exception of Reza) seemed all that happy that Asa was pregnant. It's quite funny because as much as this group drinks, smokes, and parties - they are all quite culturally conservative and it is taboo to have a baby without being married first. That is quite interesting to me. If I were Asa, I wouldn't let MJ near my baby bump.

I didn't catch WHL- But I think Mike and MJ are bing unfair. Asa shouldn't have disclose her IVF treatment on television if she doesn't want to. I get it, they are payed to share their lives but surely even they have the right to share what they want. Also, ask is 40 years old, perhaps she was having trouble - that is a very personal thing for a woman to share. And props to MJ for being open - but not everyone has to be like that.

I get not putting it on the show but to grill MJ about it then to not tell her was a cold thing to do to her. Asa should have at the very least, called MJ and given her a heads up before the cameras started filming. IMO, Asa is as competitive for attention/camera time as MJ is, she is just better at hiding/masking it. 

• Love 12

I think MJ will always be  least favorite person on this crazy crew of characters. She's hard to look at and it's mostly because she seems so ugly, bitter, vindictave and jealous inside. What a miserable human being. With a mother like that though, it makes sense. 

Reza is second least favorite.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I think MJ will always be  least favorite person on this crazy crew of characters. She's hard to look at and it's mostly because she seems so ugly, bitter, vindictave and jealous inside. What a miserable human being. With a mother like that though, it makes sense. 

Reza is second least favorite.

I put Reza at the top of that list with me and MJ in second! LOL They really are nasty people, both of them.

• Love 11

Now I'll have to rewatch and pay closer attention to Destiny! Like most of you, I knew her but I didn't know why I knew her.

*sobs a moment for The People's Couch*

Saw WWHL before the ep, and I am going to reluctantly throw in with Mike on this: Asa spent so much time needling him to tell the truth, live in the truth, blahblahtruthcakes...

But she withheld a pretty big truth from them!   

And while I've known plenty of women who waited to reveal pregnancies until the 2nd trimester, I think Asa blew it with the *way* she did the reveal.  Why couldn't she break it to MJ & Mike the way she did with Reza-- a little one-on-one time (esp since she knew MJ was planning to get pregnant too).

Ugh.  The stuff with MJ's dad is going to be horribly sad.  I'm not a fan, but I've been where she's headed with my own dear babajoon. It will be hideous.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Quilty said:

I had to stop watching when Reza got his butthole waxed. And the girl would show the hair on the wax. They've reached a new low. Very desperate.

And bleached! God, these people are disgusting. MJ and Reza are the worst. Must everything be about sex, every sentence have a sexual undertone to it? Did I really see MJ humping Mikes couch pillows at his party? She's pushing 50, right? They are trying way to hard to be edgy and funny. It's not working for me.

Asa waited 5 mos to tell any of the fake friends that she's pregnant because she wanted to do it while they were filming the new season. SURPRISE! It's pretty obvious.  

How many times did Mike say I love you? Walk in to his party.. Hi, I love you, man! I love you to Reza, MJ, Asa, his dogs (ok, I admit that was cute). For fuck's sake, we get it, Mike. This season you are going to be the new mellowed out Mike that loves everybody!

A little of MJ's mom goes a long way, they don't need to make her a regular. 

Why wasn't Tommy with MJ at Mike's party? 

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why wasn't Tommy with MJ at Mike's party? 

He was "watching the Mets" according to MJ. Probably enjoying a night by himself in that condo...although could you really relax if Vida was two floors up?!

• Love 6

I will not say I missed the Shah's but like a train wreck, I had to watch...MJ and Tommy live like pigs and honestly I cannot see MJ bringing a baby in to that hovel of a condo, it looks like a crack house, (not talking about the work that needs to be done, it's the old food, trash and unpacked boxes that was disturbing) CPS would come in and take that kid away, this is the one time I will say the Mama MJ was right in speaking up about her place, it's gross.

MJ still has no idea how to dress herself, that beige outfit was awful, her back fat was seeping out of the straps, beyond unflattering.  Please note I am not body shaming anyone but let's see a show of hands of who thought she looked her best? 

Asa, everything is all hearts and unicorns, happy pregnant hormones are wonderful.  The reality is her baby daddy is the invisible man on TV so this may be the end of reality TV for her if he does not want to be on camera.  I doubt the birth will be filmed since he will be there. Do we think we will ever see him?

• Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, Box305 said:

On the one hand, I like how confident MJ is when it comes to her body and how she carries herself (honestly I wish I could be like that) but on the other hand, why would you wear something that you know is going to show your tits if you move your arms up? How is that comfortable? 

I don't know if it's confidence so much as delusion and denial about her actual body shape. 

WHY oh why do these "friends" of hers not tell her she looks like hot buttered ass???!  They're all ... "ooooh look at you..." "you go girl" and a whole bunch of other BS.

Of course MJ made Asa's pregnancy all about her.  How else should a 45 year old woman handle the news?? [please note heavy sarcasm!]

I admit I did find it interesting to know that Asa and her baby daddy do not currently (at least at the time of filming) live together.  Seems a bit strange for a couple who were actively trying to get pregnant. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 5
(edited)

So, I'm fine if Asa (or anyone) wants to be vegan or raw or whatever in their diets, but why does her reasoning have to be so stupid?

Also, whooping cough is plenty toxic idiot. There was an outbreak where I lived when I was pregnant and delivered. It was so annoying having people challenge me about the requirement that they have a current vaccination (mom) before visiting my newborn. Hell, even my MIL complied without complaint and she can be difficult otherwise. Maybe it's because she is old enough to remember stuff like mumps and polio.

Edited by red12
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

Asa's butt is as big as her baby bump.....

But at least Asa's is real and not a fake Kardashian butt. She has and always had big bone structure and an ass even when she was slimmer. Plus hips get wider when your preggers and can stay that way so why knock nature. 

What I am going to get tired of is her spouting off her pregnancy "wisdom", that crap will get old for me quickly just like her goddess crap did.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I have to ask about MJ - does she buy clothes that make her look like a walking sausage just so she can say "I'm a size __?"  

Girl you ain't foolin' no one.  

Too bad you didn't see what she was wearing (or almost wearing) on Watch What Happens.  She is the biggest attention whore.  Wouldn't even let Mike speak on the show last nght - she kept interrupting him to get her point across.  Every. Single. Time.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Too bad you didn't see what she was wearing (or almost wearing) on Watch What Happens.  She is the biggest attention whore.  Wouldn't even let Mike speak on the show last nght - she kept interrupting him to get her point across.  Every. Single. Time.

She was so obnoxious! Andy was really getting annoyed with both her and Mike.  It was uncomfortable to watch. And that dress was rediculous. Completely see-through except the boobs, which were hanging out as usual anyway. When Andy asked her to get up and model it, I almost died.  Her entire ass was hanging out and her stomach. Unbelievable. 

Edited by bichonblitz
Andy, not Any
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Giselle said:

But at least Asa's is real and not a fake Kardashian butt. She has and always had big bone structure and an ass even when she was slimmer. Plus hips get wider when your preggers and can stay that way so why knock nature. 

What I am going to get tired of is her spouting off her pregnancy "wisdom", that crap will get old for me quickly just like her goddess crap did.

I think her butt is enhanced, just my opinion....Maybe the miracle about the

baby is that shes carrying it in her butt!

• Love 5

I think I have gotten to the point where I  “Hate Watch”  this show.  Reza who I think is vile, I must give credit for having enough sense (for now) to know that his relationship is not ready for a child.  He and Adam have a lot of maturing to do before taking that on. 

And did Reza actually say he didn’t expect MJ’s passive aggressive reaction? First have you met MJ and second you don’t know women AT ALL!  Taking MJ’s psychosis aside ANY woman of a certain age who has shared that she wants to have a baby and is in the age range of difficulty is going to feel some kind of way about their friend getting pregnant before them add on to it that MJ and Asa don’t get along her reaction is par for the course.  I’m just surprised that she didn’t accidently push her down some stairs. I know the thought went thru her head.

• Love 9
Just now, stacyasp said:

I think her butt is enhanced, just my opinion....Maybe the miracle about the

baby is that shes carrying it in her butt!

If you look at early pictures of Asa her rear and thighs were always ample and in proportion to each other back then. Over the years, pre-pregnancy, her thighs and hips have grown in proportion together, you see her upper arms and calves are also bigger and her tummy a little fuller.  While being preggers Asa is enjoying her food more than ever as her body is changing to accommodate the baby.

If you look pictures of the Kardashians and you can see how all of their butts grew overnight the only one who ever had meat on her bones was Khloe. With their plethora of selfies and "nude" photos plastic surgeons have spoken about how one can anatomically tell they are enhanced and pointed the injection sites. YouTube had multiple videos of the body morphing they engaged in over the years from an almost non-existent ass in skinny jeans to a ginormous ass that is anatomically impossible. 

Asa comes by her assets naturally.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will not say I missed the Shah's but like a train wreck, I had to watch...MJ and Tommy live like pigs and honestly I cannot see MJ bringing a baby in to that hovel of a condo, it looks like a crack house, (not talking about the work that needs to be done, it's the old food, trash and unpacked boxes that was disturbing) CPS would come in and take that kid away, this is the one time I will say the Mama MJ was right in speaking up about her place, it's gross.

This new place looks like crap, especially compared to her old place.  Did she have to downsize?

1 hour ago, red12 said:

So, I'm fine if Asa (or anyone) wants to be vegan or raw or whatever in their diets, but why does her reasoning have to be so stupid?

I missed it; what was the reason she gave?

Also, I have to chime in as someone who thinks her butt is enhanced.  For some reason, I thought she admitted it on the show.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Box305 said:

She's NOT confident in her body, which is evident by how she's always pulling and tugging at her clothes.  She's confident in getting attention, which is kudos to her, but she's not comfortable.  

• Love 11

I was happy to see that Reza has embraced learning tennis for Adam. It shows some growth that everything is not only about what he likes to do. I can't believe MJ took him to that waxing place (payback for the enema surprise). TMI ..he screamed like a kid and she just grinned and beared it. 

I agree with many of the posters before me about MJ's clothing choices. It's no wonder the condo is in shambles. She can't even get herself put together well. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Thank you!! It was driving me crazy, that I couldn't place her. 

1 hour ago, Adultosaurus said:

She's NOT confident in her body, which is evident by how she's always pulling and tugging at her clothes.  She's confident in getting attention, which is kudos to her, but she's not comfortable.  

I agree,   The tugging and pulling at her clothes shows  me she is self conscious of her body /clothing. I wish she'd learn to really love her body.  She manages to make herself look bigger than she is.  I'd love if someone gave her a makeover. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan van Snark said:

Must say that Asa's baby will have quite the pedigree....Great neice/nephew of Michael Jackson and great grandchild of Motown founder Berry Gordy.

How do you figure the tie to Berry Gordy?  Berry Gordy isn't Jermaine's grandfather.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

How do you figure the tie to Berry Gordy?  Berry Gordy isn't Jermaine's grandfather.

I have that same puzzlement. 

I do think that this will be a very well loved little child as Asa generally generates warmth. Children of the best parentage can still have/be problems. I only wish for the best for her child. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jermaine Jackson Sr.'s first wife (and the mother of Jermaine Jr.) was Hazel Gordy....who is Berry Gordy's oldest child. So Jermaine Jr. has Berry Gordy (and Joe Jackson) as a grandfather.

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 2