Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Manacled Slim Wrists

lots of action without tons of violence. My kind of show. Well, after a show i want to watch the next weeks show, I probably should ignore everythng and wait until the last week and binge watch. 

Cosmina is a boat person, good to know. must be years of living on a house boat? 

Well, we shal see next week what Kira is capable of How she hustles. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I suspect that Susan will not be the last to die before the next 4 episodes are over.

So it turns out that  P. T. Westmoreland is a complete fraud -- I wonder if Rachel knows.

I thought Scott had a good line when Krystal was complaining that the cosmetics CEO ghosted her.
Bree: "Nobody ghosts Krystal"
Scott: "It's difficult at first but you get used to it eventually."
And then Art turns and gives him a WTF look.

Even funnier was watching Art's response when Krystal brags that her deep throat is totally hot.

Harvesting the eggs of an 8 year old to implant into 1300 surrogates -- eggs that have all been modded/tweaked/experimented-- no that's not evil at all.  </sarcasm>

Krystal looked extremely hot in that dress she was wearing while trying to extract info out of Len.  Good thing she was wearing underwear.

ETA: We didn't get any of the Hendrixes, Helena or Felix this episode.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 5

P.T. Westmoreland is reminding me a lot of L. Ron Hubbard--only there is actual science involved in neolution, beyond the toxic cult he's built up on the island.  We haven't seen any of neolution's board this season; I imagine even if they did kill P.T, it would still take a lot more to unravel this web of corporations.   I find it unlikely that Delphine can just show up at Sarah's house multiple times without their surveillance picking up on it.

Ira was heart-breaking this episode--I didn't realize he had ever actually met his brothers or Coady, and now the latter is the only person he has left.  It's not his fault that Susan, his surrogate mother kept him so isolated that accepting her advances seemed rational. However, i suspect

Spoiler

the hooded figure in next week's preview is Mark, which should shake things up.

Krystal really is stupid, since she doesn't understand the difference between illegal violence and self-defense.  I'm not into seeing someone get physically violated and humiliated as a gag. I hope he presses charges and she gets arrested for assault. 

It feels kind of strange that they were all just hanging out at Felix's place while he's out of town and still not getting his own episode.  Scotty is looking pretty good, I'm glad he at least had fun. 

Awwww, RIP Susan. At least she was trying to fix things before she died. I suspect that Ira is next since his glitching and nosebleeds are increasing rapidly.

Len is a gross douchebag so I laughed my ass off when Krystal rubbed that lotion in his hair. It's hard for me to feel sorry for him since it will take much less time for his hair to grow back to a regular length than it will for Bree.

Heh, quick thinking with the ipecac to convince Frontenac that she was really sick. I don't know why Rachel freaked out when PT called her. All she had to say was that Kira was puking and that they wanted her to recover completely before undergoing surgery. Considering how special Kira is, you'd think PT would want to make sure that nothing happens to Kira. It's in his best interest to keep her healthy and let's be honest - postponing her egg removal by a day or two isn't going to make a difference in the grand scheme of his plan.

The only egg removal I'm aware of is for fertility treatments and that requires hormone injections to release multiple eggs. Since Kira hasn't gone through puberty yet, would that even work? Is there another way to get some of her eggs? And are they planning to harvest 1300+ eggs from her directly and all at once for the surrogates they already have lined up?

Oh, Mud, you fickle girl. All it takes to make you switch sides again is a pat on the head from PT? At least Cosima and Charlotte are finally off the island. Here's hoping they make it back to the mainland quickly. How long before the other islanders start singing "Kill the Beast" and storming PT's castle?

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The only egg removal I'm aware of is for fertility treatments and that requires hormone injections to release multiple eggs. Since Kira hasn't gone through puberty yet, would that even work? Is there another way to get some of her eggs? And are they planning to harvest 1300+ eggs from her directly and all at once for the surrogates they already have lined up?

I had to google this because I figured at 40 years of menstruation * 1 egg/month * 12 months per year she wouldn't have enough eggs, but according to google, girls are born with 2 million eggs and most of them (the eggs, not the girls) die before puberty. So they may have to harvest before she hits puberty to get 1300 of them, but I wonder if they are planning to take her ovaries out completely to get them. Which makes what they're doing even worse. Ugh....

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Brn2bwild said:

When did Krystal learn for certain that she was a clone?  Her casual acceptance of Sarah puzzled me.

She was introduced to Sarah at the end of season 4, told they were clones, but basically refused to integrate it into her theory of the cosmetics conspiracy and denied that they looked anything alike. 

It took me a few minutes after Len showed up to wonder if he was being played by Tatiana's boyfriend. I hadn't seen any spoilers so I feel a little bit smug for catching on spontaneously.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Glade said:

It feels kind of strange that they were all just hanging out at Felix's place while he's out of town and still not getting his own episode.  Scotty is looking pretty good, I'm glad he at least had fun. 

They were at the comic book shop, not at Felix's loft.

9 hours ago, Brn2bwild said:

When did Krystal learn for certain that she was a clone?  Her casual acceptance of Sarah puzzled me.

SomeTameGazelle already answered this, but I will never forget Krystal's assessment that Sarah is maybe a 7 on a good day, but Krystal is a 10.

3 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

I had to google this because I figured at 40 years of menstruation * 1 egg/month * 12 months per year she wouldn't have enough eggs, but according to google, girls are born with 2 million eggs and most of them die before puberty. So they may have to harvest before she hits puberty to get 1300 of them, but I wonder if they are planning to take her ovaries out completely to get them. Which makes what they're doing even worse. Ugh....

I kind of figured as soon as they dropped the number 1300 that they were going to take at least one of her ovaries (they should leave on in place for future, since it will be safest in her body, plus allow her to continue to develop, but yeah, they are horrible, and are still treating the clones and Kira like things, rather than people.  It was the first time they've also directly mentioned wanting Helena's fetal cells (whcih are the babies' fetal cells, of course), but I can't believe they would voluntarily forgo the stem cell possibilities with her little ones.

• Love 4

I don't understand the experimentation with a dermal delivery system. Is this to deliver the hormones to the surrogates? If so, why can't they just give them shots or pills, which would be easier to keep track of? Or are they planning on delivering something else to a wider population?

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Paloma said:

I don't understand the experimentation with a dermal delivery system. Is this to deliver the hormones to the surrogates? If so, why can't they just give them shots or pills, which would be easier to keep track of? Or are they planning on delivering something else to a wider population?

Suddenly all of those Cindy Crawford skin cream infomercials take on a sinister air....

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 15
(edited)

Loved this episode!

Krystal has absolutely become my favorite clone.

Tom Cullen was a fun surprise!

I like Bree and Scotty!

Did PT really kill Aisha, or did Coady do it somehow? Why would PT kill Aisha?

Stupid Mud.

I enjoy Kira's hustling. Very glad Cosima and Charlotte got away. Happy that Mrs. S told Sarah about Delphine. Bummed about Susan. Hope Ira makes it. And when Charlotte goes to live with Cosima and Delphine at the end of the series (which she better do!), I hope the first thing they do is sign her up for swim class at the Y. 

Edited by madam magpie
  • Love 1

I admit that I was never a big fan of Krystal but beauty youtuber Krystal was my everything LOL! You could tell that Maslany and the team had really spent some time studying various beauty vloggers. Too bad it didn't last longer. I also love how frustrated Sarah is by Krystal and that this particular sestra doesn't give a s*it about badass Sarah.

Could they have written Mud even more pathetic? The self-loathing name, the self-inflicted cowbell punishment, the sobbing back-story, the wimpy decision-making. And yet I wonder if there's more to her story than meets the eye. How exactly did she land on the island? Why would Westmoreland (or one of his henchmen) be interested in saving a random junkie? The line about not being able to OD properly might be a clue. On the other hand we're pretty late in the story to add yet another mystery. So maybe she's just a sad-sack character without any other purpose than occasionally moving the plot along.

So glad Cosima's off the island, let's hope for a quick sisterly reunion.

• Love 7

Krystal!!  So glad she finally returned.  So stupid and full of herself, but so entertaining and she really has this amazing ability to somehow not only fall into something important, but make herself usual.  But what is amazing to me is that while there are always moments with each various clone where I keep forgetting that Tatiana Maslany is playing all of the clones, Krystal in particular really is a character where I can almost forget this fact for several minutes or even an entire scene.  She just looks, sounds, and acts so different in a way, that I truly forget it's another variation of Tatiana being an awesome actress.  Either way, Krystal is life!

Loved Sarah and especially Art's reaction to having to "coach" Krystal through the "interrogation" scene.  He isn't used as much as some of the other actors, but when Kevin Hanchard gets moments like this, he can really shine.  Although no matter how annoyed he got, I have to imagine Art still preferred putting up with Krystal's drama over dealing with whatever crap his Neolution partner is putting him through.

Fare thee well, Susan.  I figured she was a goner as soon as Virginia Cody return, and since Susan was actually the closet out of the trio (her, Cody, Westmoreland) to be considered "reasonable," she had to go.  At least she tried, but leave it to Mud to muck things all up.  And then Mud finally out that she was lied to this entire time.  Speaking of which, I'm all for the townsfolk to go to town on Westmoreland, but why are they attacking everything but the mansion?

Rachel has now more or less kidnapped Kira, so I have to imagine Mrs. S and Sarah aren't going to let this be unanswered.

I wonder why we aren't checking in on Felix and his sister in Geneva?  Did Jordan Garvis has another gig when they were filming?

Second best episode this season behind the Alison-centric one, because Cosima finally gets the fuck off the island, there seems to be movement toward finally bringing down Westmoreland and his ilk, Rachel and Dyad aren't even hiding their shadiness anymore, and, of course, Krystal!

• Love 7
(edited)

So who is PT really? She called him "John." 

I was expecting (hoping for) the peasants to storm Castle Frankenstein with torches and pitchforks. But no...

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 1

Rachel mentioned to the guy with puke shoe that Kira needs to start her hormone therapy immediately so it looks like that's coming before the harvest.  Probably why they didn't want to wait even one day.

I feel like we are starting to wrap things up, or at least we are on the path. No more new characters, just new clues. It's about time. This show's writing gives me a headache.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mama No Life said:

I feel like we are starting to wrap things up, or at least we are on the path. No more new characters, just new clues. It's about time. This show's writing gives me a headache.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but reading recaps and this forum take care of what little interest I have left in Orphan Black. Probably will watch the finale.

• Love 2

Damn. I so miss Felix and Donnie. It was so nice seeing Art especially without his annoying Neo partner. 

Mud still annoys me, sad backstory, low self esteem and all. And biggest surprise for me, I actually felt for Ira. I was hoping he would not slit his wrists as he laid his head on Susan's corpse's lap, I'm hoping with the loss of Susan he decides to be Team Sestra and not chase after Coady like a sad, lost puppy. Cannot wait for Cosima to be reunited with Team Sestra. 

What a pleasant surprise it was to see TM's boyfriend as Len! Krystal still cracks me up, forever falling ass backward into something that is more than it seems and usually related to the sestras/Dyad. Re: Scott and Bree...no. Please, no. 

I hate Rachel more than ever. Is she gonna get stabby again when the secret of PT not really being PT gets out? Is it too much to ask that she loses everything during these final episodes! S's warning that one day Rachel will need them sounded so prescient. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

leave it to Mud to muck things all up.

I see what you did there.

12 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I thought he was the person who originally financed the experiment. Or, I am hearing things. I don't believe we heard a last name.

Don't ever change Krystal. Keep holding Big Cosmetics feet to the fire.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, bostonbarney said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but reading recaps and this forum take care of what little interest I have left in Orphan Black. Probably will watch the finale.

I hear you.  Krystal was fun, but I am BORED.  Tiny amounts of Helena and Felix do not cut it.  Helena is the best thing about this show and to barely have her the last two seasons of the series is infuriating.  I dont care if she's humongously pregnant, she's still a badass and could be given a story line.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I was expecting (hoping for) the peasants to storm Castle Frankenstein with torches and pitchforks. But no...

From what I've gathered, Percival/John was a student of Susan's in the 60's, back when women had an even worse time garnering legitimacy in STEM fields.  Together, he, Susan (and Coady?) falsely claimed he was Neolutionist granddaddy P.T. Westmoreland to get more private funding for their Neolution cloning projects. 

Also, yeah, what's with everyone on Dr. Moreau Island torching their hospital and homes instead of Westmoreland's mansion?  Blind rage?  They seemed rational enough to listen to reason with Cosima.  Do they even have more boats? Or are they now stuck on a freezing island with no shelter and limited food? "Haha, that'll teach you, you phony!" 

Given the poignant music and slow pan out, I'm 90% sure Ira died right as he laid his head down Susan's lap.  He was self-destructing pretty bad at the same time. Then again, with this show...

I, too, miss Helena. Of course, she's probably been sidelined this entire season with her pregnancy mostly because the show would be over by now.  She would've taken down Rachel and Westmoreland with her Slavic ninja skills and been home in time for supper.

• Love 10

It was driving me crazy when I was watching the episode, but the actress who played Bree seemed really familiar. I wondered if I'd seen her in anything, but then it struck me. She reminds me of Alana from Broady City.

I think the hurry to take in Kira isn't necessarily needing to start their evil treatments today instead of tomorrow, it's simply to secure her. Every hour that passes increases the chance something could go wrong with clones on the loose! They need her and it's go time, so the next move is to get her inside and under control ASAP, sick or not. She can recover there. Besides, PT busted down Rachel for not having done it, so now she needs to check the box. 

• Love 3

The hurry to take down Kira is also because PT's days are clearly very numbered and he needs/wants LIN-28 to be in a usable, youth-restoring form ASAP.

Assuming Ira is dead too now?

On 7/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, madam magpie said:

Did PT really kill Aisha, or did Coady do it somehow? Why would PT kill Aisha?

From what Cosima said last week, PT/Susan weren't curing Aisha's cancer, only manipulating it, so presumably some Cancer-related issue was what killed her. You'd think they'd take better care to make sure this didn't happen - or to have "disappeared" Aisha and her mother before it did - for fear of the villagers turning on them.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, BaskingsharkGTX said:

The hurry to take down Kira is also because PT's days are clearly very numbered and he needs/wants LIN-28 to be in a usable, youth-restoring form ASAP.

Assuming Ira is dead too now?

From what Cosima said last week, PT/Susan weren't curing Aisha's cancer, only manipulating it, so presumably some Cancer-related issue was what killed her. You'd think they'd take better care to make sure this didn't happen - or to have "disappeared" Aisha and her mother before it did - for fear of the villagers turning on them.

Yes, exactly. Also, just a week or two ago, Cosima also said Aisha's tumor was better. So why did she die just a day or so later?? I love this show, but it's always really hard for me to tell how much time has passed.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, snarktini said:

I think the hurry to take in Kira isn't necessarily needing to start their evil treatments today instead of tomorrow, it's simply to secure her. Every hour that passes increases the chance something could go wrong with clones on the loose! They need her and it's go time, so the next move is to get her inside and under control ASAP, sick or not. She can recover there. Besides, PT busted down Rachel for not having done it, so now she needs to check the box. 

It's kind of funny because last episode, Rachel was talking about how much autonomy she had over the other clones, but in the end, she still has very little, if any. She had to serve PT's request of bringing Kira in right away; even if he didn't outright demand it, he subtly implied that something bad would happen if she didn't. I can't imagine Rachel's all that happy to not have that much control. She seems to realize it to some extent but won't do anything about it.

Seeing Krystal again is always fun in my books. She's definitely better when she appears every so often in small chunks. I totally love that she and her friend Bree made beauty tutorials online. That is so her; what else is so her is the fact that she keeps stumbling onto useful information. I also love that she doesn't seem to like Sarah at all. It's entertaining to see her clash with them. I do want to see Krystal interact with the other clones before the end of the season. I want to see what she thinks of Helena, especially. I wonder if we will get a big clone reunion in the finale. 

Hey, it's Tom Cullen! I bet he had a blast being able to act alongside Tatiana, and with her playing Krystal! That was a very fun cameo. 

So, Susan's dead. I didn't expect myself to like her as much as I did, so it is unfortunate that she was killed. I didn't expect any less, though, with Coady's reappearance. Hopefully, Sarah and Siobhan can kill her for good. I assume Ira's still alive and he'll show up to sacrifice himself for the clones. I can't imagine that he'd just die off screen. 

The whole exposure of PT was very sudden, and the villagers turning on him, I think, needed to be expanded on a bit more. I also think Aisha's death was very sudden and unexpected, so I wish they threw in a line somewhere about her developing a complication (possibly from the treatment she was getting) and that's why she died. Oh well; Cosima and Charlotte are off the island, and now Mud has to figure out what to do next. I hope that Cosima sent help over to the island for the other villagers because I don't think there are boats to get them all off the island, or planes. 

Either way, I hope we can finally get back to the original characters now that the island story is done. I know PT and Coady will show back up on the mainland but I don't want Felix, Alison, Donnie, and Helena to stay off screen any longer than they've already been. We really didn't need to sacrifice them for Mud or PT or anyone else, but we got that. We also don't need to sacrifice Art's little screen time for having a whole subplot about Mud. 

• Love 4

What I love about Tatiana's approach playing Krystal is that it doesn't feel fake. It doesn't feel like she's playing an over-the-top character (like, say, someone on Saturday Night Live would portray a character like Krystal, just going way over the line with the 'valley girl' type of characteristics). Instead, she manages to make Krystal sympathetic and somehow real. (Plus, I spent a lot of time laughing over Krystal's youtube vid with her friend - how many actual youtubers have we seen who sound just like that?)

Tatiana is amazing. After a certain point, I've forgotten that the same actress plays each role -- each character has become her own and feels like a complete individual.

Tatiana re: her 'fight' scene with Tom Cullen: "It was great to kick him in the balls." 

Tom's response: "the love of my life @tatianamaslany. It's a healthy relationship."  LOL.

• Love 7

Oh Krystal. Nobody bumbles into actual information based around a global conspiracy like she does. I LOVED her make up tutorial, it was just so her! She makes me happy, with all her unreasonable self confidence and inability to see beyond her "Big Cosmetics" theory, but she's also a lot smarter than she sounds, and I appreciate how comfortable she is in her own skin. As everyone else has said, Tatiana really is amazing. Of all the clones, Krystal is the most different of them all in physicality, and I love it.

Mud really is just the most pathetic person on the island, isn't she? A little head pat from PT, and she's suddenly totally cool with him locking people in cages, cold bloodedly murdering people, and experimenting on kids. She really is apply named, isn't she? And now Susan is dead, thanks to her dumbass self. Susan might not have been a good guy, by any stretch, but she at least seemed somewhat more reasonable than PT and the Castor lady, so I guess she had to die.

Poor Ira. I don't think he's long for this world, with his glitching and nose bleeds increasing. I don't think he's dead yet, I think he will die helping the Leda clones and finally die of his glitches, which is going to be really sad. I had no idea that he actually remembered his life with his brothers, that makes his existence even sadder. I wonder why Susan took him in particular?

Lets see how Kira's hustles go with Rachel and company. Granted, I'm curious as to how well PTs cult and his need for Kira to keep his life going is to go from now on, now that his cult has turned on him and will soon be presumably be storming the castle. That seemed to all escalate super quickly, but we cant be done with them yet.

Looks like we really are headed for the end of the show. Next week, hoping to see the Hendrix's, Felix, and especially Helena!

• Love 1
On 7/16/2017 at 9:38 AM, SomeTameGazelle said:

She was introduced to Sarah at the end of season 4, told they were clones, but basically refused to integrate it into her theory of the cosmetics conspiracy and denied that they looked anything alike. 

It took me a few minutes after Len showed up to wonder if he was being played by Tatiana's boyfriend. I hadn't seen any spoilers so I feel a little bit smug for catching on spontaneously.

For a moment I thought, "Good on her for allowing another actress to get all up on that" before I realized what a big dummy I am.

• Love 7

This and the Allison episode are my favorites from the last couple of seasons.  Focused story line, got rid of one character without adding another, reappearance of Krystal!  I absolutely loved Orphan Black during its first season and progressively less with each succeeding season.  Maybe, just maybe, my love will re-emerge before the series finale.

• Love 1
(edited)

-This is why I don't subscribe to these types of channels. Those goddamn sound effects.

-Krystal's had it with Big Cosmetics. That's the last straw. *rimshot*

-Would love to hear the muddled up thoughts running around in Mud's very tiny brain. Bell doesn't atone for anything, brat.

-Nice puke con. The Delphine thing just being out in the open without any excuse for why it needed to be covered before was just terrible writing.

-Krystal should give her expertise to a clone that's less rude. I'm not convinced she'll meet any others though because then she couldn't stay in denial.

-Everyone's focused on Scott's ghosting struggle when Art is literally standing right there. Beth ghosted him hardcore.

-John and his casual sexism. "Progress requires equilibrium". It also somehow requires two female scientists in charge of each faction. How is this a patriarchy? Other than PT being amused by this cat fight.

-Show getting meta with Kira about Krystal being this big fan favorite. Has Sarah considered taking up acting class though? Beth's mannerisms were just the tip of her iceberg.

-Stupid Australian girl thinks she can just waltz in and steal Krystal's lead?

-Coady's hiring, so maybe Cosima, take the position and then use it to escape? Can't she adapt her girlfriend's strategy for 5 minutes?

-Slap abuse for Ira. Sorry Ira, you have two shit mothers. At least Coady might not turn you into a sex object.

-Susan's apparently making murder plans before Coady/PT. Given how their reunion went, I expected Coady/PT to make the first murder strike.

-Steamy sweater removal. Really back that butt into his crotch, eh Bree?

-I don't think Coady wants to tell you about the brother that was a traitor to her. Coady couldn't be bothered to spin some bullshit instead of dead silence?

-Coady's close to a cure, but Susan never cared to fix her toy. I feel like they didn't introduce that piece of info about a cure for nothing.

-Tatiana's in real life boyfriend. That's why this scene calls for so much groping.

-Scott is the normest, and has been quite a stereotype this episode. Finally solidified for me that Scott won't be revealed to be a double agent for Neolution.

-They get on Krystal for not keeping it in her pants, but I don't remember Sarah keeping it professional with Paul.

-Parabiosis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabiosis PT's like a vampire.

-He might not have been a major player, just a standard douche, but at least Krystal got to pummel up someone. Lol at us actually hearing her leak though.

-The actress who plays Aisha couldn't even keep her eyes fully shut. Facepalm. 

-Mud's a dirtbag, and if she's still slipping drugs it might explain her behavior. But Cosima, you are there by choice. You made that choice back in 501.

-"One day you'll need us". The kind of foreshadowing that hits you over the head like a brick. Let's see what Rachel does when she finds out she's an orphan.

-Uh oh...Ira just handed over vital plot information. He went out like a champ. :( But sadly, I do have to criticize that his full potential wasn't brought out.

-This camp is so dumb that they're now attacking Cosima. How would she be collaborating against you? Fine, go torch yourselves.

-Lovely poem Susan. Cruel way for you to go, but I'm sure Coady took some delight in the method...

-Cosima just taking Charlotte's word for it instead of going back for Susan/Ira was selfish. In the chaos they had an opening and it's not like Cosima knew any of what went down with Mud. Cowardly Cosima....even if you're suddenly a boat connoisseur.

-Mud is not redeemable. Don't tell me she is, after that. She deserves to never see her parents again and hopefully that entire island sinks with her on it.

Next Time:  Elephant says Kira belongs in wonderland, welcome home Alison, S flies off handle, Dyad blackmail, and Helena's visitor GRACIE(!) might have an agenda linked to Mark.

Edited by AftermathTV
  • Love 1

I love Krystal and I love that Len was played by TS's real life boyfriend (who happens to have the same name as my husband!). But I don't like how they made Scott like he's never seen a woman before.

Edited by Eureka
On 19/07/2017 at 4:05 AM, sinkwriter said:

What I love about Tatiana's approach playing Krystal is that it doesn't feel fake. It doesn't feel like she's playing an over-the-top character (like, say, someone on Saturday Night Live would portray a character like Krystal, just going way over the line with the 'valley girl' type of characteristics). Instead, she manages to make Krystal sympathetic and somehow real.

There's always a point in Krystal episodes where she starts to be completely ridiculous and they somehow tip her perfectly into awesome. I enjoy her a great deal. The pointlessness of the Village plotline is even more pointless now it's been burned. 

• Love 1