Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie Edwards: Jesus, take the wheel.

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She did go after Chad's mother with ease. I can't imagine going after someone that cray-cray. 

She may not be the best at it, but she can hold her own. We know the likes of Maci, Amber, and Cate act like their badass, but they can't hold their own as they are only limited to going after people they feel superior to. 

I'm not that big of a wimp, seriously, and Chad's mom terrifies me...even through the screen. I was impressed by Farrah, to be honest. She lost her shit though at the reaction to her racial comment...I feel like Farrah has no problem going after people she dislikes or thinks "deserve" her ire and she doesn't really mind being the villain in those situations but when she likes or cares what the person thinks she loses it when they see her in a negative light. She didn't "mean" to hurt Kendra or others aside from chads mom with her comment so that's why she got so upset. 

I think Farrah USED TO really care about being discluded by the other 3 TM "stars" because she cared what they thought but now she's over that and doesn't mind that they hate her nearly as much.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She did go after Chad's mother with ease. I can't imagine going after someone that cray-cray. 

She may not be the best at it, but she can hold her own. We know the likes of Maci, Amber, and Cate act like their badass, but they can't hold their own as they are only limited to going after people they feel superior to. 

And only when they're protected by security! Can you imagine Amber or Cate mouthing off to Farrah if she didn't know security would intervene before anyone got really hurt? Yeah, they've got a size advantage but they're both slow and uncoordinated. Farrah would kick the shit out of them.

For that matter, can you even imagine Maci trying to argue with Farrah when she didn't have her posse backing her up?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9

For that matter, can you even imagine Maci trying to argue with Farrah when she didn't have her posse backing her up?

I have imagined that scenario in my head several times and I have enjoyed it. lol  Maci would be backing down quick by trying to calm Farrah the fuck down as Farrah starts to pummel her bony ass. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

And only when they're protected by security! Can you imagine Amber or Cate mouthing off to Farrah if she didn't know security would intervene before anyone got really hurt? Yeah, they've got a size advantage but they're both slow and uncoordinated. Farrah would kick the shit out of them.

We saw Farrah vs Maci around the time that Farrah returned to the show. Maci talked all that shit on camera, tried to smooth if over at their joint promotional event and not talk about it, and Farrah wasn't having it. 

Honestly, Maci used to be my favorite but lol that was the good girl edit at work. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Court said:

Who is Chad's Mom?

I am sorry. I should have clarified. Farrah was on Marriage Boot Camp. Chad Ochocinco's mom was on there with him. She is one hella crazy lady. She makes Deb look normal. 

• Love 8

It's only cheating if the significant other doesn't agree, and we've seen how much Mackenzie wanted wanted this, and even put her life on the line to get it. If she ever thought she was getting a one-woman man, she is even stupider than I originally thought. Of course, she didn't know he was using and Maci kept that information all to herself for a storyline. So maybe she is dumber than dirt and not just a famewhore like the rest of them.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christina said:

It's only cheating if the significant other doesn't agree, and we've seen how much Mackenzie wanted wanted this, and even put her life on the line to get it. If she ever thought she was getting a one-woman man, she is even stupider than I originally thought. Of course, she didn't know he was using and Maci kept that information all to herself for a storyline. So maybe she is dumber than dirt and not just a famewhore like the rest of them.

I am not sure what would be MORE pathetic- marrying Ryan for a chance at her own D list fame, or marrying Ryan because she actually really wanted to marry him. No winners there.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 21
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I am not sure what would be MORE pathetic- marrying Ryan for a chance at her own D list fame, or marrying Ryan because she actually really wanted to marry him. No winners there.

Equally pathetic, just in different ways. 

• Love 13

She was a lot more homely looking than I remembered from last season in the season premier and since this was filmed at the same time as the end of last season, it’s not that she got uglier. Girl isn’t cute. Also, she really thinks she’s something...even more than the main cast. I can’t get over it.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8

What is this girl even talking about?

From her blog, https://www.mackenzieedwards.org/blog/2017/11/26/mommin-aint-easy

I have full custody of Hudson but I split time with his father as close to 50/50 as we can.. we split holidays, we split birthdays, we split everything, not because I have to, because I WANT to.

In TN, full custody isn't even a legal term in family law. (See  https://memphisdivorce.com/custody/). The legal terms are a primary residential parent and alternative residential parent. 

• Love 12

Her whole timeline is ridiculous.  She hasn't even been divorced for a full year. Then on her website, she mentions that Ryan has been her best friend for two years. Oh, and she mentions she had never heard of the show but in the last episode, she's quoting what Maci told Taylor in previous episodes. She's just so dumb and formulaic. 

• Love 15

From her blog

Dear World

DECEMBER 07, 2017

What’s it like being on TV you may ask? Must be so glamorous, right? Let’s start from here. This is a very, very lonely life. It takes you to dark places and it forces you to find yourself and to define what you’re made of.  It’s about showing the world the “story” while knowingly opening yourself up to hatred and vile comments at your expense.

Whatever you do, it’s broadcasted. Whatever mistakes you make, they’re broadcasted. Your ups, downs, and in betweens, broadcasted. The best day of your life along with the very worst day possible.....broadcasted. But that’s what you sign up for, right? That’s what you’re supposed to expect when you do this kind of thing, right?

I think it’s commonly forgotten that behind screens, we are real people. Real people with real attitudes. We have real emotions, real families, real hurts, real love, real opinions. 

Another common misconception... that what is shown is what is 110% true. Its easy to believe that, but it’s not right. It’s easy to show the “half truth” and portray it as whole. But that’s ok because regardless of what happens, whether right or wrong, you’re considered scum.

But you did this for 15 mins of fame, right? Wrong. I do this so y’all have an ACCURATE depiction of what it’s like to be a teen mother. I do this so that it’s documented that just because you and your “baby daddy” don’t get along, you can make it work. (P.s. they aren’t Satan, they’re real kids with real feelings.... I know. Imagine that, you’re not the only one going through tough shit. You both are. Differently.)

Theres a lot of things I’d like to do for a living, lots of dreams that still sparkle when I close my eyes at night... These things are still attainable but are dimmed by a clouded mind full of empty words of hatred and lies from people I’ve never even met and from some I know well. 

So many times you think of quitting, forgetting everything, dropping the torch but then there’s that quiet voice in your heart. You remember “that girl” who needed hope and encouragement and to know that she was going to be fine. That girl who was alone and trying to figure out how life works with a baby on her hip, dirty scrubs on her tired body, a shit ton of bills to pay in her back pocket and a backpack full of books for college on her back... you remember because “that girl,” was you. You can easily forget where you came from but from this experience you never forget WHAT. YOU. ARE. MADE. OF. 

Go ahead, hate me and what you think you know about me, my family and my decisions. But never forget that we are all humans out here trying to figure out life. And it’s times like this that I remember what “that girl” is made of.  And believe me, she has a lot of fight left in her.

So to “that girl” who needs this message, keep going. Don’t give up. You can do this. Education is important, so get one. Life is hard, but you are harder, stronger and at times, smarter. Don’t let your dreams flicker in the background  Go get them. 

Xoxo, 

“That girl” 

20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From her blog

Dear World

DECEMBER 07, 2017

What’s it like being on TV you may ask? Must be so glamorous, right? Let’s start from here. This is a very, very lonely life. It takes you to dark places and it forces you to find yourself and to define what you’re made of.  It’s about showing the world the “story” while knowingly opening yourself up to hatred and vile comments at your expense.

Whatever you do, it’s broadcasted. Whatever mistakes you make, they’re broadcasted. Your ups, downs, and in betweens, broadcasted. The best day of your life along with the very worst day possible.....broadcasted. But that’s what you sign up for, right? That’s what you’re supposed to expect when you do this kind of thing, right?

I think it’s commonly forgotten that behind screens, we are real people. Real people with real attitudes. We have real emotions, real families, real hurts, real love, real opinions. 

Another common misconception... that what is shown is what is 110% true. Its easy to believe that, but it’s not right. It’s easy to show the “half truth” and portray it as whole. But that’s ok because regardless of what happens, whether right or wrong, you’re considered scum.

But you did this for 15 mins of fame, right? Wrong. I do this so y’all have an ACCURATE depiction of what it’s like to be a teen mother. I do this so that it’s documented that just because you and your “baby daddy” don’t get along, you can make it work. (P.s. they aren’t Satan, they’re real kids with real feelings.... I know. Imagine that, you’re not the only one going through tough shit. You both are. Differently.)

Theres a lot of things I’d like to do for a living, lots of dreams that still sparkle when I close my eyes at night... These things are still attainable but are dimmed by a clouded mind full of empty words of hatred and lies from people I’ve never even met and from some I know well. 

So many times you think of quitting, forgetting everything, dropping the torch but then there’s that quiet voice in your heart. You remember “that girl” who needed hope and encouragement and to know that she was going to be fine. That girl who was alone and trying to figure out how life works with a baby on her hip, dirty scrubs on her tired body, a shit ton of bills to pay in her back pocket and a backpack full of books for college on her back... you remember because “that girl,” was you. You can easily forget where you came from but from this experience you never forget WHAT. YOU. ARE. MADE. OF. 

Go ahead, hate me and what you think you know about me, my family and my decisions. But never forget that we are all humans out here trying to figure out life. And it’s times like this that I remember what “that girl” is made of.  And believe me, she has a lot of fight left in her.

So to “that girl” who needs this message, keep going. Don’t give up. You can do this. Education is important, so get one. Life is hard, but you are harder, stronger and at times, smarter. Don’t let your dreams flicker in the background  Go get them. 

Xoxo, 

“That girl” 

the most of what I got from this is her impressive ability to spell the word "you're."  #pleasantlysurprised #doesn'ttakemuch #slowclap

• Love 12

I love the title.  It beats out Jenelle's "Birther of Three, Mother to None.

I hope this show goes off the air JUST so Mac Dog can't be on it anymore.

21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This girl is acting like she's been on TV for years. Holy shit, I hate her a lot

I know!!!   No, Mac, I wasn't asking and I certainly wasn't asking you.  You are in the show 4 out of the 42 minutes it is on. 

• Love 13

Delusional yes, but the girl worked a program and achieved what she feels is a level of success.  I can only imagine there were late night phone calls between Mackenzie and Matt going over the rules in the hustler's  playbook.  Maybe Mac had to do an exit interview w Matt to show him where he went wrong with the Amber scheme.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Dear World

World? 

The world has no fucks to give about your lame attempts at being a Teen Mom star. 

"But you did this for 15 mins of fame, right? Wrong. I do this so y’all have an ACCURATE depiction of what it’s like to be a teen mother."

Coming from the female who looks like she is old enough to be Kate Gosselin's mother. Mackenzie gives an accurate depiction of imbeciles who marry drug addicts. 

I hope this show goes off the air JUST so Mac Dog can't be on it anymore.

Dream on. This show isn't going to be canceled soon. We've been saying this shit for years now. YEARS. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I read the Q&A with the questions she made herself. She said her eyes are blue not "shit brown." I remember her saying something about how Maci was so full of shit that her eyes were brown.  She clearly thinks this is a clever thing to say. 

I find her preference for this phrase cringeworthy, uncomfortable, and it feels like there are racist undertones. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I read the Q&A with the questions she made herself. She said her eyes are blue not "shit brown." I remember her saying something about how Maci was so full of shit that her eyes were brown.  She clearly thinks this is a clever thing to say. 

I find her preference for this phrase cringeworthy, uncomfortable, and it feels like there are racist undertones. 

I thought Maci said that to Mackenzie. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Mac, 

You are 22. This world ain't even started to fuck with you yet. Hold on to your inspirational pep talks for a few more years.

KThanksBye.

JesusGodLeah, even Leah Messer has more right to give people inspirational messages than Mac. Sit down, girl.

Right? Mac talks like she's been married and dealing with addiction for years and weathered storms with addiction, financial troubles, kids with illnesses, work stress- believe me, when I need inspiration and advice for the things that trouble me, there's a reason I don't turn to 21 year olds. Her advice would be obnoxious under the best of circumstances (but I could chalk up to naïveté and good intentions in that case), but this chick has clearly shown her butt, often and early. Also Mac, even the most ill advised marriage usually doesn't fall apart 4 months in so no one is handing you a cookie for not giving up this early. 

• Love 20

So she's not here because she met and fell in love with Ryan. Noted.

The show is not about you and your story Mac. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Is this the part of her speaking that was "born and bred with class"??  or the "dash of sass"?

Mac didn't say it. Maci said it. 

Still, neither one of them has class. They can both take several seats. 

Taking advice from Mackenzie is like taking any advice from any one of these heifers. Not one of them is in a position to talk smack about anyone else. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I think we were referring to the Q&A she created on her blog.

Mackenzie was referring to the comment Maci said about her having shit brown eyes on the reunion show..."You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown." Ooooh what a shit-stirring hypocrite Maci is. Mackenzie is responding on her blog by letting it be known her eyes are blue, not shit brown. 

They are both full of shit. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I would give her some credit if she graduates nursing school. ( if she’s really doing it). I wouldn’t want her as nurse, but I would still give her credit!

She probably didn't even make it past her prerequisites. And she definitely isn't going back now that she's the newest teen mom staaar. 

• Love 6

How dumb do they want us to believe Mackenzie is? For me to actually accept that she had no idea whatsoever about $10K/week drug use, I’d have to assume she had to have some kind of cognitive issue. Or she’d have to be the dumbest bumpkin up on Rocky Top (and, believe me, I know some dumb folks from Rocky Top). There is no way for me to accept that she is this oblivious and have a good opinion of her. 

• Love 12

....what did I just read?

It's almost scary how delusional she is. I'm intrigued to see how she manages to share her sage teen mom and co-parenting lifehacks in the roughly 6.25% of airtime she receives as the third string shotgun wife of a Z-list former teen mom's druggie baby daddy. I can already feel myself growing wiser.

• Love 15

Holy shit that blog post! She’s the worst.

The way her eyes darted when Ryan was asked by the lawyer if he could pass a drug test said it all. She’s not confident he can pass.

Also, Jen and Larry now say they knew...so we are to believe they never told Mackenzie? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10

No one needed to tell Mack anything. Her husband takes hours to go get haircuts? He can't stay awake while driving? His speech is completely garbled? You don't need first hand experience to know that's a severe drug problem right there. Mack knew. And she knows he isn't clean now. And she doesn't care, because she's on TV. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

To be fair, didn't he sometimes take hours to go to the bank?...because it always takes ME hours to go to the bank. ATMs are hard y'all. 

To be even fairer, it takes Ryan hours to spit out a sentence.  Let's not forget all of the yawning btwn words.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 7/6/2017 at 5:32 PM, GreatKazu said:

MTV would offer him a rehab stint as long as they could follow his story by filming him the way they did with Amber, Leah, and Jenelle. They also paid for Cate's rehab stint. The cameras filmed all of that and followed her to the Arizona rehab place while filming her upon her release. 

Was that before or after they filmed her going to "boogietown" with april? Just curious lol

• Love 2
On 7/10/2017 at 7:45 AM, Tatum said:

I'll never understand how that became a thing. I'm no prude (I mean, I'm really, really not)- but the pictures my unmarried girlfriends have gotten from men they are dating are...strange to me, to say the least. I am glad I started dating my husband before online dating and smart phones were the norm. Back in my day (which was like 2006, so sad how much has changed even in a short time), if you wanted to get laid, you had to move your ass to the bar and go work for it. There was none of this flirting via snapchat or what have you.

A million times agree with your post! It goes to show the laziness of these generations....(god, i sound like my fucking grandma lol) these fucks cant even bother to get off their phone and actually talk/meet a person in "real life". This is why they end up meeting some jackoff (who obviously has done their homework prior to meeting these dumb bitches) and end up cashing in!!! Ie.. baby suds, eggsley, and whatever tf amber will name her "certified twitter baby daddy baby"

• Love 11
On 12/13/2017 at 7:38 AM, ghoulina said:

No one needed to tell Mack anything. Her husband takes hours to go get haircuts? He can't stay awake while driving? His speech is completely garbled? You don't need first hand experience to know that's a severe drug problem right there. Mack knew. And she knows he isn't clean now. And she doesn't care, because she's on TV. 

Agreed. I was throwing shade at her.

• Love 3