Type keyword(s) to search

Suits in the Media

yeswedo

On 6/14/2018 at 9:50 AM, Ms Lark said:

Here's a good one:  "Could Meghan Markle Win an Emmy for 'Suits'?"

Apparently, she's been submitted for nomination. Hmm. Well, if she does, there is only one reason. Yeah, no. And that's my final MM in Suits dig.

well they also said the entire cast have been submitted for one so maybe they do that every year or maybe they just did it because this was the last year of the original cast. Personally I feel like Gina Torres should have been submitted a long time ago.  I doubt seriously she would even make it to the five or six nominees

Post mortem of the season finale with Aaron Korsh , with some spoilers so beware.

TVLINE | Louis has wanted, in the past, to be managing partner. Now he has the position, but it comes at a time when his focus is on fatherhood. How much is he going to embrace the job?
Just when he makes the decision to take a step back from work and be willing to step down when he finds out he’s going to have a baby, Donna comes to him and says he needs to take over. I love the irony of that in the finale. But once he agrees to take the job, he’s going to have to deal with: What’s his first day going to be like? He’s nervous. He’s going to want to do a good job. We pick up, as we usually do, right after, so the baby isn’t going to come for another nine months. He doesn’t necessarily have too many conflicts in terms of raising the baby right at the moment. So his focus is more on: What’s he going to be like as managing partner? … Sometimes when you’re given the opportunity to take the wheel, all of a sudden, the responsibility of it and the weight of it can hit you. That’s part of what’s going to be happening with Louis. He didn’t want this thing for a while, and now that he has it, he might even be a little afraid of it — or at least afraid of failing at it.

It's time. I enjoyed this show earlier on but it got tedious after the whole Mike goes to prison thing. After he and Markle left (she got the better exit package, of course) it was more play-by-numbers than anything else. Thanks for the fun but it's time to move on.

Edited by NJRadioGuy
  • Love 1

Hopefully when they air Season 9 later in the year, they will air all 10 episodes together. I hate split seasons. Looking forward to the back half of season 8!

eta-I must have been the only one who watched because no one started an episode thread!

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, NJRadioGuy said:

It's time. I enjoyed this show earlier on but it got tedious after the whole Mike goes to prison thing. After he and Markle left (she got the better exit package, of course) it was more play-by-numbers than anything else. Thanks for the fun but it's time to move on.

Definitely agree, it's time for this show to go.

I've been watching it faithfully since 2012.  While I enjoyed a lot of episodes in the earlier seasons, the characters storming out of the room, swearing at each other, and them stopping by the door when somebody gets the last word in was becoming predictable and tiresome.  Oh, and the whole "I'm Donna" thing...yeah, like that didn't get annoying after a while.

USA should've ended it when Mike and Rachel left.  No need to keep beating a dead horse.

• Love 2