Type keyword(s) to search

Suits in the Media

yeswedo

In preparation for the new season starting next week, USA is running Suits After Hours Friday from midnight to 6:00 am. 

As Suits fans know, the best lawyers on TV work hard during the day, but when the sun goes down, things really heat up. So on June 6th, we're bringing you Suits After Hours, an all-night marathon celebrating television's sharpest, sexiest legal team. Starting at midnight, we'll run down six classic, butt-kicking, quip-trading, screen-steaming episodes, as chosen by you, the fans. In between these episodes we'll feature exclusive content with the stars of Suits themselves as they take you inside the show you love.

• Love 1

Oh good! Another season granted for the purpose of cleaning up the mess left of the previous season, that will undoubtedly just result in more mess! I don't want to give up on this show, guys! It used to give me SO MUCH enjoyment! But I don't know how much more of this garbage I can take!

• Love 1

Huh. Well, about all I can say is that if they are getting another season, and the showrunners have stated that they intend to make Mike fulfill his full 2 year sentence, then they should probably stop making the story all. about. spring. Mike. NOW! and actually start focusing on getting the firm back on its feet and letting Mike find his role inside the prison, and bring them together by the end of the next season. Stop making everything so melodramatic and let the characters fill their new spaces instead of fighting every step of the way.

• Love 1
On 11/8/2016 at 4:46 PM, Good Queen Jane said:

Wow, Prince Harry and ... Rachel? No accounting for taste. Actually Meghan Markle seems like a cool person so best of luck to them

I just realized the Meghan everyone was talking about dating Prince Harry was this Meghan.  Good for her.

I am on board, if for no other reason than to see Jessica strut in her amazing clothes. The premise seems kinda blah though. The Good Fight, anyone?

Too bad USA is owned by NBC or they could do crossovers. Battle of the fashion mavens!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
On 16/10/2017 at 1:16 AM, Utpe said:

Meghan Markle 'quits Suits' amid engagement rumors

I wonder if this will be the final nail in the coffin for Suits, even though they did manage to get by without Gina Torres most of the time?

The writing for the seventh season has been pretty underwhelming.  I still think they should have pulled the plug at the end of the sixth.

Is this verified? I wouldn't think it is so easy to quit a show.

She's gonna be a Princess! Well, a Duchess but I'll take it anyway it gets's dished it out. They really do look so happy! It was delightful. Plus the interview, he proposed over roast chicken (please let that be true...and inspire my BF the next time I make roast chicken!). I'm such an unromantic woman, but that did touch my heart. 

While "Rachel" got on my last nerve on the show, I still remember thinking "OMG she's SO stunning!" when I first saw her on the show. Never thought she'd become part of the British Royal Family! 

• Love 1

....How do they have a show without the main character?

I can understand if they have it end, then air the Jessica spinoff right after it ends, but having it continue without Mike? Like him or not, he's arguably the main character.

• Love 1

I've actually thought for a long time that the show would be better without the drama of Mike and all that brings. I think Harvey's as much of a lead character as Mike, and just have it transition into a more traditional legal procedural. Louis is a great backup. Of course, I have, like, a season and a half to still catch up on, so who knows if those two are even still on the show.

• Love 2

This is reminding me a lot of the last season of Castle, when they announced the actress who played Beckett was leaving. The writers insisted they were going to do another season without her, but the show quickly got cancelled. I think that’s likely for Suits as well. I would be fine with them ending with Mike and Rachel’s wedding… so long as we get closure for the rest of the characters as well.

• Love 3

What drew me into the show was the Mike/Harvey camaraderie and banter. I liked the show when it was more lighthearted, amusing fluff. Then it started taking itself way too seriously. I will echo @Valerie and say I would be fine with the show ending with a Mike and Rachel wedding and the other character's stories wrapped up. I will probably give Jessica's spin-off a try, but I cannot see myself tuning in to more Harvey and Donna. I might think about it if Dule Hill was sticking around and they made Gretchen a main character, but otherwise not so much.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Valerie said:

This is reminding me a lot of the last season of Castle, when they announced the actress who played Beckett was leaving. The writers insisted they were going to do another season without her, but the show quickly got cancelled.

I believe that had a lot to do with the outrage from the loyal fan base.  ABC knew the ratings would take a nosedive, so they decided to cut their losses and ax the show.  Besides, I think the production budget for each episode was costly.  I'm sure that also played a part in its demise.  The last (eighth) season of Castle was a disaster anyhow.

I had no clue Patrick J. Adams was leaving.  USA should end Suits while they're still (somewhat) ahead, and give the Jessica spinoff a chance.  I don't think I could tolerate more Donna if they decide to continue the series.

• Love 1

I caught a minute of Prince Harry's interview with Barack Obama in the car today.  

http://people.com/royals/prince-harry-interviews-barack-obama/ 

Obama also answered a series of quick fire questions, picking basketball star Michael Jordan over LeBron James and Friends’ Rachel over Monica. In a nod to his fiancée Meghan Markle, Harry also prodded Obama to pick which he preferred: TV series Suits or The Good Wife.

Replied the former president, “Suits obviously.”

I did some Google searching and checked their Facebook page....I got nothing. It's usually around this time in January, but I haven't seen anything. Maybe they want to wait until after the Olympics since they are part of the NBC family?

Edited by PoultryDancer

That make sense. They usually show Olympic stuff during the day and they probably don’t want to show new stuff against the Prime time stuff. There is little new programming going on during that time on the broadcast channels.

In all likelihood it was probably going to end with Season 8 anyway (I think most people were shocked it got a Season 7), so I'm okay with KH pounding a few nails in. She can be watchable and I'm really tired of Donna at this point. 

• Love 2
On 2/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, Misslindsey said:

Damn. I was going to give it a go because I like Dulé Hill, but I cannot stand Katherine Heigl. Katherine Heigl and Donna sounds like a nightmare for me. Maybe I can just FF everything but Dulé and Gretchen.

If the new Jessica spin-off grabbed Dule, Big Daddy Zane and Gretchen, I would watch the shit out of that show. 

• Love 4