Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Batshit

• Start Topic

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:57 PM, bilgistic said:

It's on the TNT app. You have to sign in with your cable company credentials.

BILGISTIC, thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Just watched it on the app. Still don't know why I couldn't get to play on three different browsers.

HOLY CRAP!

Those deaths were too quick and too easy for those animals who hurt Desna and Dean. They should have been fed to the gators piece by piece and forced to watch themselves being consumed.

And Roller locked up with some BSC swamp mermaid who apparently has a thing For A Room With A View. Shades of Misery I think.

God Polly makes me laugh and cringe at the same time.

I think we just witnessed the first crack in the crew. It is tiny and only three know it's there and why it's there. It will be awful if Jen ever finds out.

Thanks again BILGISTIC!

• Love 4

I hate that Roller's alive but I'm not surprised. Everything was wrapping up a little too neatly for Desna. I'm sure that Roller will come back, fake amnesia, and make sure that Desna and Virginia pay for what they did. Poor Desna will never be out from under that family's thumb.

• Love 1
(edited)

I have mixed feelings about Desna's and the crew.  The stupid idiots got involved with money laundering and blackmail, caused the deaths of 3 people, granted two of them deserved worse. While I love these wild characters and cheer the nail crew on in this crazy show in the end I want to see them all go to prison or turn state's evidence. I don't want to see them get away with it. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Giselle said:

I have mixed feelings about Desna's and the crew.  The stupid idiots got involved with money laundering and blackmail, caused the deaths of 3 people, granted two of them deserved worse. While I love these wild characters and cheer the nail crew on in this crazy show in the end I want to see them all go to prison or turn state's evidence. I don't want to see them get away with it. 

I think it plays more like the offer they could not refuse from the Dixie Mafia after being set up when aging out sex work.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, blackdahlia said:

I am wondering hoe Roller could be alive.Didn't Desna and Virginia set his and the other bodies on the boat on fire and then started the boat and set it on it's way?

If I remember correctly, Roller's body was in that bag thing and the boat was set on fire, not the actual bodies. Then there was a shot of the burning boat in the rain so I think we're to believe that the rain put out the fire before it could consume Roller's body.

• Love 1