Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

This has made me like Shep even less. Shep and TRav are such sad sacks. I want to mute both of them.

Austen is a cutie is not a Shep. He doesn't look like him at all. Regarding Craig, I'll always like a guy who sews onesies and talks to his cat but he just gets thinner and thinner.

Cameran is glowing. I was not a cute pregnant woman and was a bloated mess.

I like Naomie's dress but I don't see that relationship lasting. 

Landon needs oil blotting papers and to brush her hair. #fakecryer

Katheryn needs rehab, a facial and should have worn lipstick.

I'm reminded why I usually skip these reunion shows. It's hair pulling and name calling.

I just can't get over Andy's fake sympathetic facial expressions.

• Love 13
(edited)

There were SO many hot messes last night: that fugliest of fugly sets, the wide lapels on Craig's jacket, that fussy, flouncy dress on Kathryn that looked as if it was trying to devour her, Kathryn's hair... and lest I forget, Shep.  Let's see, twelve drinks a day, plus being a mean drunk, plus feeling all-around unhappy (he's said) and being nasty to people?  He needs therapy, and I mean that seriously.  Go to any seaside town in the US and you'll see rich, dissatisfied drunks just like Shep propping up bars everywhere.  They're so depressing, both the bars and the people.

I liked the color of Kathryn's hair but the ends looked like rats had been chewing on them.  I don't know why she or her stylist always parts her hair in that weird way; maybe it's to hide that giant melon of a forehead.

Jennifer redeemed the reunion for me, for being so poised yet not giving any ground to Kathryn, that delusional freak.  Accepting a hankie from Thomas was evidence of "shifting loyalty?"  Geez, she really CAN'T see beyond the end of her nose.

Interesting that Kathryn never mentions her parents when she talks about her support system.

Edited by DeepRed
  • Love 15

I don't think I can watch this show anymore. For me, as far as Kathryn's situation goes, and as I have said in a couple of previous posts (and several other posters have alluded to as well,) rather then "too scripted", it has become "too real."  

IMHO, she seems to be headed down a road that will lead to a really dark place that I don't want to be around to see. I truly have a bad feeling about it, like headline type bad.  I have felt this way all season and hoped her support group, which she said at the reunion is "very small" (and just how damn sad is that!) would help her get off this show and away from her addictions (looking at you TRav.)..

but,
and this is pure speculation,  I think Production/TRav someone probably said something along the lines of, "Get your tush on the stage/couch or no checky for you now OR in the future, because you won't have a future here or anywhere, ever."  At this point in her recovery, I bet Kathryn would be very vulnerable to this message. 

To me this is way different then snarking on Vicki being a con artist, or Beth being self absorbed or LuAnn planning the ever lasting wedding...Kathryn's problems ain't that kind of party. Kathryn's problems are for real real.  

I hope someone in the"small" support group can get her some for real help.  Kathryn, if you read here,  I send out nothing but positives to you . Your a good person and deserve a good, decent life.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shep was on WWHL and claims he is still drinking. "It's who he is" and isn't going to stop. He looks like hell and was talking in circles. What a doofus. 

He needs help, but until he admits it, it won't happen.

My thoughts on the abortion conversation that we didn't get to see, but saw around it. Thomas has a brother with Down's Syndrome, and he may have suggested to Kathryn to get an amnio test, also coupled with her drug use during each pregnancy. She took that and ran with it, "Thomas wanted me to get an abortion!!!"  So she winds up the sympathetic person. 

An addict will always point to someone else for their shortcomings.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe it's my eyes but Kathryn looks stoned to me.  I like the red hair but not the style, it looks greasy and dirty and she looks like she stole one a dress from one of the Real Housewives of Potomac.  

Dear Shep, if you were too drunk to get on an airplane, you have a serious problem.  

The dress seemed sort of Hee Haw or Grand Ole Opry to me.  Her skin looked horrible.  She is a striking woman but isn't looking her best.  I wish her sobriety.  She is young and can overcome.  Or not.  At least she never has to worry about her kids being homeless.

Shep.  MAN you looked like SHIT!  My husband is a good 10 years older and looks younger.  Lay off the booze dude.  He needs rehab I think.  He also needs to look up Werneke Korsokoff Syndrome.  Its an awful way to die.  Seen it up close.  His future if he keeps up the binge drinking which 12 drinks a night is.  I don't care how much of a drinking town Charleston is, that is excessive.  

• Love 11

Craig and Shep have two very extreme views on friendship, and I think that's the reason why they'll just never get along. I hope they just drop it, be civil with each other, just let the other live and move one with their lives. Craig thinks that friendship means being loyal to a fault, having your friend's back, no matter how shitty they're acting, you support and encourage them and you don't ever put them down. Shep, on the other end, thinks that friendship allows you to shit on people whenever and however you want, because hey, who else will shit on you but your real friends?

It's so pathetic of Shep to not see any other alternative to life other than drinking - "what should I do, live in a monastery?" Dude, no one is saying you be spiritual and celibate all of a sudden, just do what you're doing in moderation. Maybe cut the 12 drinks to 6. Maybe sleep at 12 midnight instead of 6am. And really, like everyone else knew, except for the apparent self-proclaimed smartest man in the room, that moving closer to the beach did nothing to impede his lifestyle. I'm glad that even Thomas said, "well, sure bars close at 11am, but what about during the day?!"

So Austen has now bought into being a full-time Bravolebrity, with quitting from his job, or getting fired, or mutual separation, or whatever. I guess he better hope Southern Charm gets a couple more seasons (it's the flagship show that have spinoffs, but still, the charm in it is dying). Or he could always start shilling on Instagram. I still think he will end up being Shep Jr., especially with his newfound celebrity status. No way he isn't going to parlay that into not getting multiple vaginas during the day. And hanging out with Shep will only further that - no way Shep will suddenly whisper in his ear to just settle down with one woman now that he's suddenly popular and he will have no problems getting women to poke him on Bumble. If there is a Season 5, it will be interesting to see whatever storyline they put out for him if this Chelsea thing doesn't work out.

And he also better think twice about getting into business with Shep, if they have really discussed about that. If this is how Shep treats his "friends", just imagine how he treats his business partners - "what?! you didn't meet the sales goals this month?! Are you going out there peddling our beers door-to-door?! No?! You fucking idiot, you should do that! And I'm only saying this because you're my business partner. Who else would tell you this if not me?!"

• Love 5
15 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Everyone else's reaction shots to almost everything Kathryn said was the best part. 

As an alcoholic in recovery,  114 days! I'm not supposed to remark on other people's recovery,  but Shep's description of not being able to stop is pretty spot on.  But only he can know. 

I just got into this mid season last year and haven't started at the beginning,  but I trust Landon maybe less than I do Kathryn,  she's a real snake in the grass. 

Congrats!

13 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

To all of you that responded about being "childless" I prefer to call it being "childfree".

Best decision ( for us) that Mr.Mbay and I ever made was that we didn't want children. 

If you want them great, if you don't great also and I will leave it at that!

I was going to write the same thing!  Mr. Natalie and I are childfree and we don't regret that decision at all.  We are not 'less' anything.  I wish they had examples of CF people on shows.  We ARE out there and we watch bad reality shows just like everyone else!

I would like to see Whitney at the reunion and I really wish they would bring back Cooper.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

@HunterHunted I wasn't doubting that there are people in the world possibly being addicted to the marijuana. (There are people even addicted and go to rehab for social media in Japan). I meant that Andy would have doubts based on his daily habit and enthusiastic ravings and the facial expression he made. 

I got that, which is why I mentioned Andy and the issue with cannabinoid hyperemesis in my comment. It's crazy. People should Google it.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Missmissie173 said:

I don't think I can watch this show anymore. For me, as far as Kathryn's situation goes, and as I have said in a couple of previous posts (and several other posters have alluded to as well,) rather then "too scripted", it has become "too real."  

IMHO, she seems to be headed down a road that will lead to a really dark place that I don't want to be around to see. I truly have a bad feeling about it, like headline type bad.  I have felt this way all season and hoped her support group, which she said at the reunion is "very small" (and just how damn sad is that!) would help her get off this show and away from her addictions (looking at you TRav.)..

but,
and this is pure speculation,  I think Production/TRav someone probably said something along the lines of, "Get your tush on the stage/couch or no checky for you now OR in the future, because you won't have a future here or anywhere, ever."  At this point in her recovery, I bet Kathryn would be very vulnerable to this message. 

To me this is way different then snarking on Vicki being a con artist, or Beth being self absorbed or LuAnn planning the ever lasting wedding...Kathryn's problems ain't that kind of party. Kathryn's problems are for real real.  

I hope someone in the"small" support group can get her some for real help.  Kathryn, if you read here,  I send out nothing but positives to you . Your a good person and deserve a good, decent life.

I don't watch Vicki's RH franchise (isn't she OC?), but with the Charleston crew, it's not the self-made dramas of Beth, LuAnn, Kim Zolciak, etc. Shep, Kathryn and, to a lesser extent, TRav could end up in bodybags. Twelve drinks a day?? Please tell me he is counting water, soda, tea, coffee, etc. He needs to find meaningful work or a hobby that doesn't include drinking. Train for a marathon, take a part time job, etc. I don't see him as the altruistic type who would volunteer unless it's required by a court. 

Did Austen get a job elsewhere? He may have not wanted to mention it for privacy's sake or for respect of his employer. He comes across as too sharp to do the Bravolebrity thing. When he said they wanted him to move to Savannah, I couldn't help but think of the sad, sad So Charm Savannah. LOL I gave up on it.

I've visited Charleston and didn't realize it's such a big booze town. However, when we were there, we mostly went to the beach, toured the historical sights, shopped, etc. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I didn't hear it either - maybe Thomas threatened the producers because such a statement could be considered slanderous.

Since he is also has a history with politics can't have a republican asking his gf to have an abortion!  It would NOT surprise me in the slightest.  He seems very 'do as I say not as I do'.

I am glad Jennifer's son is doing well.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, I get why Shep has issues with Craig.(Though Shep also has HUGE issues.)   IMO, Craig is very dysfunctional and has a sketchy MO on the show.  Plenty of flashback scenes to remind us.  And Naomi's change of attitude...OMG. Did she get an attitude transplant or what?  I'm not sure which Naomi we saw.  Her or her twin that's in DENIAL.  Anyway, with that willingness to accept Craig, warts and all and just allow him to let his freak flag fly.....thing may actually work out for them.  Go girl.  lol Not really.

Unless Shep really wants to grow up and get sober, no intervention will work.  People with unlimited resources and no real incentive to change, usually don't.  Look at Thomas.  So, it might take Shep another 20 years to find that itch.

Shep's commenting that he is the happiest guy in the world and the world's greatest friend and his treatment of Craig don't mix.  There was absolutely nothing Shep could do to help Craig resolve his graduation issue.  Having Craig publicly admit it accomplished nothing.  The guy was working on fixing it.  As to Naomie, why does she stay with Craig?  It seems their lowest point was right after Craig bar results were released.  Granted ten days after the results Naomie went to Europe for a month as part of her studies. 

Naomie's issues to me seem to be she would much rather be part of the group without an albatross like Craig around her neck.  Problem is she is not that interesting on her own.  She is simply a conduit to dump on Craig.  There was an underlying theme running through the cast and it was loyalty.  This is not a trait many of these people possess.  Maybe Craig, but in a strange sort of way.  Cameran for all her likeability is pretty awful claiming she loves Craig and then calls him a girl.  Cameran's comments about sewing-I know her husband isn't a surgeon but she might want to think about all the surgeons in the world that need to possess sewing ability.  And of course men are in the majority as designers of both men and women's wear.  Then of course there are upholsterers and tent makers and awning makers, sail makers, parachute makers. I know she isn't all that astute but when she opens her mouth she just seems to prove it over and over.  Cameran is very frozen in stereotypes. 

• Love 11

NEVER in my life have I heard a man talk as Andy Cohen did when he said "what guy doesn't want his d..k sucked".. In front of women on national t.v.  Andy Cohen is a disgusting slob, and I don't care if it's cable.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

NEVER in my life have I heard a man talk as Andy Cohen did when he said "what guy doesn't want his d..k sucked".. In front of women on national t.v.  Andy Cohen is a disgusting slob, and I don't care if it's cable.

I totally forgot that but at the time thought it was the most classless thing I've seen (and there is plenty of classless on these shows)!!! Just blech!!! 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, bosawks said:

Does it make me a bad person to want Craig and Naomi to break up and then have BRAVO replace Shep as the lead of his new dating show with Craig but make Shep stay on as the "helpful sidekick" and get Craig's dry cleaning?

I still think (and one of the few) Naomi is a good match for Craig, but if ever it goes kaput, yes, that's a good idea! Craig is more "deserving" of searching for love across the country. Aside from picking up his laundry, Shep can also take care of Gizmo and clean up after him at the hotel while Craig is out on bars being handsy with women. 

• Love 5

@zoeysmom I'm not sure if you are the person who mentioned it during the season, but Naomie gets really agitated when she finds out that the group has hung out without her or Craig. Once I read that, the Naomie and Craig relationship made much more sense. She wants to be a full cast member.

• Love 8

Naomi and Craig looked dunzo to me; just a matter of waiting until the second part of the reunion has aired and then they will announce that they wish each other the best but have decided to move on. No way they would have subjected themselves to a post-breakup interrogation by Andi when they can just wait a few weeks and be scot free.

I laughed out loud when Landon "cried" about Kathryn being so lonely. Wasn't she just sniping at her two minutes earlier about posting 4am Instagram shots that didn't meet Landon's sniff test for rehab-appropriate Instagram posts? And also, Landon's dress looked like one of the more lightweight summer housecoats my mom wore back in the 60s. 

Shep also was wearing the same socks that the Wicked Witch of the West wore when that house fell on her. I fear that Shep is going to have heart failure from alcohol abuse in twenty years. I can think of two cases of men who died in their fifties of heart failure due to their drinking. Shep's on his way there, so yeah, the monastery with the bee-keeping might be the right alternative. 

I don't like Craig. Kathryn's hair  looked like Strawberry Shortcake in her short-lived punk rock stage, but I don't hate her. I can image in ten years from now, when she's sobered up and married some NFL player and living in one of those big new McMansions, Bravo offering her her own show, with a post 65-year old Thomas showing up and making life difficult for her.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

And also, Landon's dress looked like one of the more lightweight summer housecoats my mom wore back in the 60s.

Ha!!  I thought the same thing.  Or a floral bed sheet with a hole cut in it for her head.

• Love 5

Just to clarify that my words upthread about Craig did not in any way reference him sewing.  I don't care, doesn't bother me and I don't interpret it as anything other than sewing.  He has enough actual issues.  Sewing.....says nothing to me, except that he wanted an excuse to sit at home or a break from studying...assuming that he studied for the Bar exam.   Most people that I know took BARBRI Bar prep classes.  With the studying time and the classes.... it's really a fulltime job.  So, if he did this, I get the sewing thing.  

45 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Naomi and Craig looked dunzo to me; just a matter of waiting until the second part of the reunion has aired and then they will announce that they wish each other the best but have decided to move on. No way they would have subjected themselves to a post-breakup interrogation by Andi when they can just wait a few weeks and be scot free.

I laughed out loud when Landon "cried" about Kathryn being so lonely. Wasn't she just sniping at her two minutes earlier about posting 4am Instagram shots that didn't meet Landon's sniff test for rehab-appropriate Instagram posts? And also, Landon's dress looked like one of the more lightweight summer housecoats my mom wore back in the 60s. 

Shep also was wearing the same socks that the Wicked Witch of the West wore when that house fell on her. I fear that Shep is going to have heart failure from alcohol abuse in twenty years. I can think of two cases of men who died in their fifties of heart failure due to their drinking. Shep's on his way there, so yeah, the monastery with the bee-keeping might be the right alternative. 

I don't like Craig. Kathryn's hair  looked like Strawberry Shortcake in her short-lived punk rock stage, but I don't hate her. I can image in ten years from now, when she's sobered up and married some NFL player and living in one of those big new McMansions, Bravo offering her her own show, with a post 65-year old Thomas showing up and making life difficult for her.  

I think his liver will give out first or he'll choke on his own vomit..

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I'm confused and probably am missing something.  Did Jennifer actually sleep with Thomas at any time?  Did I miss something?

Jennifer says she went on a couple of dates with Thomas a few years ago, before she ever knew Kathryn and before there was ever any show. She constantly denies they had sex.

Kathryn insists that Jennifer is lying and that it's not only a few dates but that they had a relationship and they had sex.

So, pick your poison. 

• Love 5

IMO! Katherine looked fabulous when her hair was red, very long and her lipstick was red.  This new dark red and light lipstick makes her look washed out, and the hair looks like a wig and very ordinary.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Jennifer says she went on a couple of dates with Thomas a few years ago, before she ever knew Kathryn and before there was ever any show. She constantly denies they had sex.

Kathryn insists that Jennifer is lying and that it's not only a few dates but that they had a relationship and they had sex.

So, pick your poison. 

Thanks .. And I'm guessing Thomas is saying it isn't so.

4 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

So, pick your poison. 

It was probably while they were filming season 1, but Kathryn's relationship with Thomas was even less settled than it is now. But who cares Jennifer didn't know Kathryn then.

2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

On WWHL Tamara Judge told Shep she was worried about his heart because of his drinking.  If Tamara Judge is worried about you, you're in trouble.

Tamra is not wrong. Nelsan Ellis. He was around Shep's age. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

imo it wasn't right for Bravo to include Thomas' stern warning to Kathryn without showing what she said - leave both out or include both.

The look that Thomas had on his face was chilling.  I think he uses his money, social status and power to control/threaten Kathryn.  Both Thomas and Kathryn are addicts.  Thomas has done time for using and dealing cocaine.  It has been shown on TV that he drinks like a fish and is frequently intoxicated.  He is still an actively using addict.  Why does Thomas keep getting a pass from everyone?  He is an abusive, sociopathic, addict.  Thomas just has the money and power to get away with it.  As obnoxious as Kathryn can be she is very fragile and is struggling, but at least she is trying to get herself together.  Thomas seems to enjoy toying with her and keeping her under his thumb.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

I can image in ten years from now, when she's sobered up and married some NFL player and living in one of those big new McMansions, Bravo offering her her own show, with a post 65-year old Thomas showing up and making life difficult for her. 

She won't be sober by then based on her actions now. An NFL player wouldn't be high enough on the social registry for her.

1 minute ago, movingtargetgal said:

He is still an actively using addict.  Why does Thomas keep getting a pass from everyone?

He gets a pass from the judge, because he doesn't fail his court mandated drug tests. Kathryn fails hers, or fails to show up to take them.

• Love 9
(edited)

A friend's husband died a few years ago from alcoholism. Don't know all the dirty details (and not my business), but he was never the big party guy. He was only in his early 40s. Shep, that could be you. Holy carp. TWELVE freaking alcoholic drinks a day. I assume these aren't small drinks. What time of day does he start drinking? I like to have a couple of glasses of wine at the end of the day and can't imagine having that sort of tolerance. His liver must be pickled. I've never lived with an addict of any sort so I don't know all the signs. 

The look that Thomas had on his face was chilling.  I think he uses his money, social status and power to control/threaten Kathryn.  Both Thomas and Kathryn are addicts.  Thomas has done time for using and dealing cocaine.  It has been shown on TV that he drinks like a fish and is frequently intoxicated.  He is still an actively using addict.  Why does Thomas keep getting a pass from everyone?  He is an abusive, sociopathic, addict.  Thomas just has the money and power to get away with it.  As obnoxious as Kathryn can be she is very fragile and is struggling, but at least she is trying to get herself together.  Thomas seems to enjoy toying with her and keeping her under his thumb.  

Movingtargetgal, that look on his face scared the crap out of me. Has he always threatened her like this? She's young, naive and an easy target for someone like him. 

I wonder why Naomie and Craig got another cat together?

Edited by Atlanta
cats
  • Love 2

I think Katherine really went downhill after she had Saint and came to the conclusion that Thomas was never going to marry her.  The two kids didn't seal the deal like she expected.  TRavs Father probably had something to do with it also.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

He gets a pass from the judge, because he doesn't fail his court mandated drug tests. Kathryn fails hers, or fails to show up to take them.

Is this judge a member of the same political/social circles as the Ravenel family?

• Love 7
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Is it my imagination or did they edit out the abortion comment Kathryn made? 

Not only did they edit it out from last night, the original preview video in which the comment was first seen or heard was also taken down.

• Love 1

Many drug addicts have learned how to manipulate or "pass" a drug test.  Thomas has the political connections to ensure his drug tests turn out negative.  Thomas has been filmed abusing alcohol on a regular basis.  The judge knows this but has chosen to ignore this fact.  I wonder why?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Atlanta said:

Did Austen get a job elsewhere? He may have not wanted to mention it for privacy's sake or for respect of his employer. He comes across as too sharp to do the Bravolebrity thing. When he said they wanted him to move to Savannah, I couldn't help but think of the sad, sad So Charm Savannah. LOL I gave up on it.

Yeah, I wondered if the offer to move him to Savannah came after the So Charm Sav aired, and he said not "no", but "hell damn no" after seeing that hot mess of a gaggle of local bar patrons.  Though they were big drinkers, so beer would sell to that crowd.

Shep is a handful of years and a Target run away from becoming Kim Richards.

The one thing that I did really like was that pretty much the whole cast called Cameran on her revisionist history vis a vis the Shep/Chelsea/Austen situation.  That was oddly really satisfying.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Is this judge a member of the same political/social circles as the Ravenel family?

33 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Many drug addicts have learned how to manipulate or "pass" a drug test.  Thomas has the political connections to ensure his drug tests turn out negative.  Thomas has been filmed abusing alcohol on a regular basis.  The judge knows this but has chosen to ignore this fact.  I wonder why?

This is family court, the judge doesn't know either Thomas or Kathryn outside of his courtroom. He doesn't care who is who, he is concerned with the welfare of the two minor children. Kathryn agreed to everything the attorneys on both sides came up with, to avoid having to go to a full-blown hearing and face jail time. She was in contempt of court for failure to show up for drug testing, and knew she'd have to spend time in jail for that if she pushed it.

None of Thomas' connections can help him in this case. He admitted last night that one of his tests showed he'd been drinking previously, so I seriously doubt he's paying anyone off. 

The judge isn't ignoring anything. What is shown on this TV show isn't their real life. Shep may not be the drunkard we see on TV, only he and his family know.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Tho.mas is the worst kind of man.

41 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Judges can be bought or influenced by power. Happens every day.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Landon did her fake cry hoping that Thomas would hand her a handkerchief and that that would piss Kathryn off. 

Not sure why Landon doesn't understand how juvenile, pathetic, stalkerish, etc. she sounds admitting that she screenshots Kathryn's 4 AM Instagram posts. That's so embarrassing. 

Is she just sitting up late at night constantly refreshing Kathryn's social media pages so that she can screenshot something? What a loser. If she had a life and was busy dedicating her life to something worthwhile (her crappy website doesn't count), she wouldn't have the time or interest in screenshotting anything Kathryn posted at 4 AM.

She sounds like a creepy stalker. 

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 7

No judge's special interest is needed to protect children from a substance abuser parent, who admits her problems.  And if she signs a Consent Order, their is no testimony or evidence presented in court.  Everyone signs the document and it's presented to the judge for his signature.  (Assuming it was a Consent Order based on what I have thread upthread.) Protecting the kids from someone operating like Kathryn is a no brainer.  No need to waste time influencing a judge when your case is so easy.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It's just a joke because Whitney would never put his inheritance in danger like that. If this were true, Patricia would promptly turn to Michael and let him know that he's getting all of her money to care for her dogs.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's just a joke because Whitney would never put his inheritance in danger like that. If this were true, Patricia would promptly turn to Michael and let him know that he's getting all of her money to care for her dogs.

Cute video though - nice to see them friendly again.

• Love 1

Shep is soooo jealous of Craig.  Craig should of knocked his block off, instead of his leg.  I am so tired of Sheps remarks to Craig.  There is nothing attractive about him anymore.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

That's got to be a big fat joke. Whit's teasing, but if he isn't he better get an airtight prenup. I think he wanted to freak out mama.

Of course, he's teasing - good to see them having fun.

Ummmm . . . where was Gizmo?  I am thoroughly disappointed we didn't see the most intelligent being on "Southern Charm" at the reunion.  Fix that, Andy.  Pronto.

Craig and Austin came off best in the first parter.  I like both of them better now. I actually felt sorry for Craig.  He is the kicking post for everyone else.   I think it's cute that he likes sewing and cooking and gardening.  What's wrong with that?  Shep disappoints me.  I guess, by his logic, Craig would be much more manly if he didn't do any of these things and instead banged countless women.   I'm sure Craig can be difficult at times (who can't?) but Naomie really should be thankful for who she has.  Especially compared to this group.

Cameran needs to quit rewriting history.  It's on film.  We all watched it.  We all know she wasn't rooting for Austin and Chelsea.  Unless you count rooting for them to break up so that Shep can step in. 

Shep, 12 drinks a day is a problem.  Swearing off alcohol for a week is taking a breather, not a life changer. Please consider rehab.  And not Kathryn's marijuana rehab in CA.  Is there actually marijuana rehab in CA?  

Kathryn appeared stoned.  When Andy asked her how long she'd been sober, I think the correct response should have been eight minutes, not eight months (or so.)   Andy needs to quit letting her run the reunions, unless she's going to spill tea on the others.  Please quit fake sobbing; does anyone here believe she misses her children?  @Major Bigtime dished on what really went down during the photo shoot and Kensie's supposed crying for her mother.  

Jennifer owned Kathryn.  It was awesome to behold.  I loved her comeback that she wasn't under their gag order.  Ha ha!  No, she's not.  Dish it, Jennifer! 

TRav, if you're going to threaten to go there, freaking go there.   

Was the reunion shot in the daylight?  Is that why Count Whitney didn't show? 

Gizmo had better be present for part 2.  I mean it, Andy.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

Shep may not be the drunkard we see on TV, only he and his family know.

Word is that he is worse. Shep has been saying all season long he can't wait for the reunion to set things straight. When given the chance to do so, he included even more lurid details, such as at "12 midnight, I have 60 people, at 3am, I have 30 people, at 6am, I still have 20 people partying." He also didn't refute the 12 drinks a day he's apparently having. I think if the drinking thing is just for show, he would have found a way to say so, self-proclaimed smart man that he is. What, there is no literary quote off the top of his head about alcohol that he can easily spout off? That's a shocker!

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Tamra is not wrong. Nelsan Ellis. He was around Shep's age. 

It's not even the long-term effects of alcoholism, although Shep is probably already 50% towards the long-term effects. It's also alcohol poisoning, the way he over imbibes. And it's not like he's fit and healthy in all other aspects of his lifestyle - like eating healthy and exercising. Not to mention all the other stuff aside from alcohol that he's abusing. 

37 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Craig and Austin came off best in the first parter.  I like both of them better now. I actually felt sorry for Craig.  He is the kicking post for everyone else.   I think it's cute that he likes sewing and cooking and gardening.  What's wrong with that?  Shep disappoints me.  I guess, by his logic, Craig would be much more manly if he didn't do any of these things and instead banged countless women.   I'm sure Craig can be difficult at times (who can't?) but Naomie really should be thankful for who she has.  Especially compared to this group.

I don't understand why Shep is still so hung-up about the law school graduation/bar thing of Craig. Craig got caught in a lie, he was rightly called out by everyone about it. He went back to school, finished the requirements, graduated, studied for the bar, took the bar and passed the bar. So the guy lied. But isn't the more important thing is he actually took steps to remedy it and make the lie the truth instead? Why still harp on Craig about something that's already over? Harp on him for how he treats Naomie. Or how he doesn't seem to know which path to go, career-wise (real estate, law, fashion line, etc.). Or what he's been doing after passing the bar. Harping on him for lying about the law school graduation a year ago when the guy now has an ESQ after his name is just childish and petty. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 4

If Thomas suggested to Kathryn to have an abortion, this would make sense, Imo.

I actually believe that he suggested an abortion both time as an option.

First pregnancy because they had just met.

Second pregnancy because she was using and was not really mothering Kenzie.

Abortions are legal.

Imo, K might be still drinking and therefore can't really claim to be sober.

If she was using opioids like it has been suggested in this thread, I hope that she looks into Suboxone before it is too late.

Imho, she is young and has a real good shot at overcoming whatever she has going on.

Shep is really a drunk, isn't he?

I feel sorry for him. at this point he is pathetic and aimless.

• Love 3