Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

Cameran unveils her latest accessory; Craig and Naomie discuss their relationship; Shep gives Craig and Landon a hard time; Austen proves himself to be a more sympathetic version of his mentor; Thomas issues a threat that leaves the cast speechless.

Yes, part 1, because we can't fit all the crazy in one part! 

Note:  The episode airs at 8:00 PM on Bravo. 

(edited)

Maybe it's my eyes but Kathryn looks stoned to me.  I like the red hair but not the style, it looks greasy and dirty and she looks like she stole one a dress from one of the Real Housewives of Potomac.  

Dear Shep, if you were too drunk to get on an airplane, you have a serious problem.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 18
28 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe it's my eyes but Kathryn looks stoned to me.  I like the red hair but not the style, it looks greasy and dirty and she looks like she stole one a dress from one of the Real Housewives of Potomac.  

Dear Shep, if you were too drunk to get on an airplane, you have a serious problem.  

You are completely on point in regard to Katherine's hair.  The color is fine but the style is terrible.  She has the worst fashion sense. I can't think of one time I though she looks great I thought, I want that.

Shep is behaving like a nasty jerk.

• Love 13
(edited)

Ummmm yeah.  Marijuana.  Suuuuuuuure.

I'm glad they did say something about her lying about not drinking in Key West.  I thought they were all going to stay silent.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 16
Just now, Neurochick said:

If Kathryn were truly sober she wouldn't point the finger at others; she'd be more introspective, realize that a lot of times SHE is the problem.  She still doesn't get that.  It's not everybody else, it's HER.  

She's not completed one step yet, certainly not attending regular meetings.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I was thinking the same thing about Kathryn.  

• Love 3

Kathryn didn't drink in Key West?   She said the drink was salty.  There was that scene of her dancing in the bar and she seemed so hung over the next morning.  But I guess I misinterpreted all that.  Anyway, her stint in rehab was because of pot, so, I guess that's her only addiction issue.

Shep looks dirty.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Kathryn is on opiods. And there's no way she has been sober for 8 months. We've all seen the footage, we've all read the stories. She's still in denial.

Opioids? She looks like she's taken Valium or Xanax to me. 

• Love 12
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I thought she seemed a little like a Klonopin zombie.

Shep looked actually terrible, probably drunk, actually mean and nasty, and about a week into his unconscious plan to Leaving Las Vegas his life.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 15
Just now, HunterHunted said:

I thought she seemed a little like a Klonopin zombie.

Shep looked actually terrible, probably drunk, and about a week into his unconscious plan to Leaving Las Vegas his life.

Ok. I'll consider Klonopin. What ever she's ingested she's getting higher as the show progresses. At this rate she might nod off before the end. Quick, someone get the coffee. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

And then there was the "about 8 months" sobriety comment.  Most recovering addicts would be able to tell you to the day.

She wants everyone to think she's sober because she's actually addicted to drugs. Addicts will say "Hey, I've been sober..." because they aren't drinking alcohol. She's definitely using.

• Love 5
(edited)

Andy's looking at Kathryn like, "Girlfriend, you are flying!"

Shit, what does Thomas know about Kathryn.  "If I tell the truth you'll never work again."  WTF!

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 24

Whatever Kathryn's been on has really affected her skin as well. She doesn't act like she's been on meth, but her skin looks like a meth addict's. I'm loving how Jennifer has been taking control.

Also, Thomas is clearly furious about Kathryn's lies, his voice was shaking. 

• Love 21

I agree about her skin. That shade of red is actually pretty and can be pulled off (Run Lola Run, Alias, Rihanna, Shirley Manson, etc), but you need healthy and dewy skin to not by comparison appear sickly or drab in such a vibrant shade. 

• Love 4

I think Cameran was saying it would be selfish for her to not have a child when her husband would make such a great dad.

I think Thomas is holding back by not saying what Kathryn was up to while Kathryn was pregnant.  Jen owned her with the gag order comment not applying to Jen.

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Of course, I think it was all a bullshit storyline and she was planning to have a family all along.

Agreed.  It was the most fake storyline on a show that's incredibly fake to begin with.

• Love 13

Why is it that Kathryn "knows" that Trav slept with both other women when all of them say no. I mean really who wants to sleep with him other than Kathryn? She is never ever wrong about anything. Ever.

Girl is just angry that she can't handle what everyone else continues to do. Not that Shep is doing it well either.

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Excellent point!

Well,  not me. I have to check my tracker,  I think I'm 122, 123, nope.  114. That doesn't mean I'm not taking my sobriety seriously and same for her.  :)

• Love 7

There sure was a lot of A,B,C and X,Y,Z tonight! 

I don't know what Kathryn is on but     I've heard of too many old high school aquaintances dropping from heroin lately. Home girl is a mess. The outfit, the hair!

And to echo what's already been mentioned, most sober people know how long they've been that way. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Did anyone else notice Landon's voice (mostly) didn't sound like a dolphin? Why couldn't we have that all season long?

I noticed she had tuned down her laugh. Probably read our thread lol! 

• Love 6

Landon's fake tears,  pretending to care, when the attention isn't on her.  Loved the previews of her getting called out on the obnoxious flirting.  

I hope Kathryn gets the help she needs. Shep too.  

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I noticed she had tuned down her laugh. Probably read our thread lol! 

Probably! And/or heard the impression the guys on the Crappens podcast do of her. It's so bad/good!

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, snarts said:

Landon's fake tears,  pretending to care, when the attention isn't on her.  Loved the previews of her getting called out on the obnoxious flirting.  

I hope Kathryn gets the help she needs. Shep too.  

The baby voice is reserved for flirting. Ugh.

2 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

Why does Jennifer have a seat on the couch if Chelsea doesn't?

She was in a chair lol. Naomi got a seat. Chelsea's not a full cast member. I wonder if Whitney will deign to sit in a chair for part two. 

• Love 6

Everyone else's reaction shots to almost everything Kathryn said was the best part. 

As an alcoholic in recovery,  114 days! I'm not supposed to remark on other people's recovery,  but Shep's description of not being able to stop is pretty spot on.  But only he can know. 

I just got into this mid season last year and haven't started at the beginning,  but I trust Landon maybe less than I do Kathryn,  she's a real snake in the grass. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

TRav's laugh face is reminiscent of when my dog hacks up a biscuit.

Ha! Too funny - I was trying to figure out what it was he looked like.

• Love 3

Wow.  Shep is just all sorts of angry and looking pretty bad.  I don't get all the anger he has for Craig.  I don't think he likes Austin being labeled the younger, more sensitive Shep.

It seems that Craig and Naomi are trying to work things out.  Maybe Gizmo will make a surprise visit at the end of part two.

Landon just grates.  I didn't find any toning down of that giggle or voice.

I don't know what to think of Katherine.  I don't know if she was high and I wouldn't just conclude that.  I don't know the root of what she is addicted to.  Not gonna go there because this has been discussed in the last episode.

Yeah, I think that the baby was always planned at some point.  Her husband wanted children.  She has said that.  She did look cute with that baby bump but the straps on that dress were annoying to me and to her.

I really liked Naomi's dress but it seems it would be very uncomfortable if you tried to raise your arms at all.

I'm looking forward to Chelsea coming in and her discussion with Landon.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And then there was the "about 8 months" sobriety comment.  Most recovering addicts would be able to tell you to the day.

I thought this was odd too.  Very pregnant pause before she answered, then the vague answer.  That plus she was starting to sound like 'old Katherine' again. (lashing out at Landon, etc.)  Don't understand why anyone would think that 30 days of prohibition would 'fix' years of trouble.  She looked stoned.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

Why does Jennifer have a seat on the couch if Chelsea doesn't?

Jennifer came in just for a segment, as happens with many secondary/tertiary cast members during reunions. I'm sure we will see others next week.

• Love 5